Print Thread
Hop To
P
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
[Linked Image]
You are invited to our seventh KUIU Live Event. Join Jason Hairston as he reveals additional details and takes your questions regarding KUIU’s newest offerings for Summer 2015.

The KUIU Live Event will begin at 10:30 AM PST on Wednesday, April 29th, 2015.

Registration is required for those who wish to participate and ask questions during the live event. Registration begins today, Wednesday, April 22nd, and will continue through the live stream. During the live demonstration we will take questions from the audience about our new products and technologies. Lucky viewers who tune into the event will be chosen to win a set of ULTRA NX Rain Gear, a pair of ALPINE Pants, and certain selections of the Peloton Line.

Register Now!
http://bit.ly/1Hnvw2B

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about simply having in stock items KUIU already lists for sale instead of having everything on perpetual back-order? It makes it really hard to support or buy from a company that can't at least have in house gear at and in a reasonable time before hunting seasons and/or on any regular basis at all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 4ager
How about simply having in stock items KUIU already lists for sale instead of having everything on perpetual back-order? It makes it really hard to support or buy from a company that can't at least have in house gear at and in a reasonable time before hunting seasons and/or on any regular basis at all.

This, I don't even consider them anymore when looking for hunting cloths due to these practices.

Richard

Last edited by hntnnut; 04/24/15.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
why are they even posting this here? Are they even a 24 HCF sponser?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm still waiting on guide pants. Not interested in something new until you guys can actually keep up with sales on your current offerings.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Can they make something cheaper for old farts that may not live long enough to use them well, like a freakin senior citizen deal? Yeah, and put those abrasion knee pads on the butt. Makem soft, too.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KUIU are 24hourcampfire sponsors. Their backorder issue sometimes gets me as well, but gents, their stuff is primo for the kind of hunting I do.

Just came back from an Argentina red stag hunt, walking roughly 8 clicks a day in early fall weather, and their attack pants and tiburon shirt were amazing.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We need pics or its just bull chit. smile

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never call bullchit on the dealer. smile

[Linked Image]

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like a helluva hunt and a great stag.

Now, how about folks who are willing to pay good money that aren't advertising their wares actually being able to order and receive what they have been marketing for years?

Their competitors (Sitka, FirstLite, and others) seem to have this fairly well figured out.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have read some rather poor reviews of their goods running in wet Alaska.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by RickBin
Never call bullchit on the dealer. smile

[Linked Image]

Figures. You been holdin out, letting us fire guys do the heavy liftin. Well, 'bout time.

PS, nice deer. cool

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

209 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 2500HD, 34 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,614
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.