-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a common denominator of these problems that as of now, the majority of the American people will not understand.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, the Baltimore summer season starts early this year. BFD.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
There is a common denominator of these problems that as of now, the majority of the American people will not understand.

Yep.

The FBI crime stats paint a very dark and definitive picture. There's a hint there, and it ain't wrong.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
Post up a video of yourself talking trash like this to a black person.

And let me know what funeral home to send the check to.

Ari Shaffir is still alive...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Ever notice the rioting,burning and looting is never down in the 'hood? It's always in whitey's part of town. Seems all these citizens know how to do is steal and destroy.

There's a reason for that. Planning...

Been to da 'hood in Baltimore? If you have or had, you'd realize that rioting and looting and burning wouldn't change the appearance enough to have folks notice at all.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
If black kills black then whitey is off the hook and it's OK? I'd pay to see some of you pieces of schit speak in public like you do on the keyboard.

Post up a video of yourself talking trash like this to a black person.

And let me know what funeral home to send the check to.

Just because you're chicken schit don't mean everyone else is.

Facts don't lie.

Check the FBI crime stats, carry your ass to Baltimore, and get back to us later.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, why didn't the 'social activists' attack the police, since THEY killed Freddie Grey?? Oh, wait, the cops have GUNS and they'll shoot back, so the mob attacks everything ELSE in the city.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It's amazing to see a group of people who honestly believe they can behave in an uncivilized manner and yet still believe that they MUST be treated carefully and gently and in the most civilized manner.

That simply ain't the way the world works. If you behave like a dangerous animal.......you will be treated like a dangerous animal.

I don't blame the cops a bit......they're just doing their job as best they can under extremely difficult circumstances.

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
It's amazing to see a group of people who honestly believe they can behave in an uncivilized manner and yet still believe that they MUST be treated carefully and gently and in the most civilized manner.

That simply ain't the way the world works. If you behave like a dangerous animal.......you will be treated like a dangerous animal.

Unless you are black....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Every mixed race incident, right or wrong, will suffer this kind of scrutiny for the foreseeable future. Is America ready for this "goldfish bowl" existence? The fact is that cops must make split second decisions based on what they see, know and perceive at the time.
The fact is that when you have imperfect humans making life changing judgments mistakes will be made. I'm not talking about those who have used the badge and gun for other reasons. They need to be identified and terminated or re-trained.
But the average cop wants to do the right thing, stay safe and go home to their family.
The day has come when rookies in training have dropped out and others have chosen other professions when they see what is going on.
Some day I predict, there will be a shortage of qualified cops in America.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Planet of the Apes: 2015/America

This is the perfect opportunity to test the penetration of Gold Dots.

It also makes my point exactly as to why I often tell people that in this day and age it is prudent to carry a high capacity auto such as a Glock 9mm.

Single stacks and J frames are fine for one, maybe two opponents, but when you have groups of opportunistic urban blacks who are more often than not prone to extreme violence, it is imperative to be able to have the on board capacity to deal with these animals decisively.

Run out of bullets in your little J frame, while protecting your head from getting smashed by a metal trash can, or getting curb stomped, and that crowd will quickly overwhelm you.

Think of the scene in Blackhawk Down where Shugart and Gordon were over run by Skinnies after their 1911s ran dry.

The sad reality is that these vicious blacks shown in the videos are just as prone to kill a white man, or woman as the Somalians.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

It also makes my point exactly as to why I often tell people that in this day and age it is prudent to carry a high capacity auto such as a Glock 9mm.

Single stacks and J frames are fine for one, maybe two opponents, but when you have groups of opportunistic urban blacks who are more often than not prone to extreme violence, it is imperative to be able to have the on board capacity to deal with these animals decisively.

Run out of bullets in your little J frame, while protecting your head from getting smashed by a metal trash can, or getting curb stomped, and that crowd will quickly overwhelm you.

Think of the scene in Blackhawk Down where Shugart and Gordon were over run by Skinnies after their 1911s ran dry.

The sad reality is that these vicious blacks shown in the videos are just as prone to kill a white man, or woman as the Somalians.

Rethinking my single stack everyday carry as we speak......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW

Don't worry.
We the common numerator can more n make up the difference.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as I mentioned earlier in this thread. The so called protesters are largely from out of town.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...altimore-rioters-mainly-from-out-of-town
[quote]

Bus 'm home in boxes.
Less piss stops along the way.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TFF.. I see 2 dudes doing the work and about 2 dozen cameras.

Mag dump over the creeps heads would have saved the riot police some running.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

You forget, being sac, nwa, sycamore dimocraps, at the sound of gunfire their driving force of retaliaton becomes magically a force concerned only with that of self preservation.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I was the one who posted NbN. There is a difference. There are plenty of Black PEOPLE WHO DON'T ACT LIKE DEGENERATES. I don't refer to them as [bleep], porch monkeys, hood rats etc. That would be inappropriate.

If you want to see things get better you better vote differently. Racism is a powerful tool the left is using to strengthen their position. The thing now is they have opened the floodgates for Hispanics who are racist against Blacks. Asians are now being ignored and are being discriminated against. The left continues to give away that which we don't have to those who've not earned it. The national debt is a reflection of this. We are going in debt to financial collapse in order to buy votes from "minorities".

There are not enough people working and paying taxes to ever pay our way out of debt.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigNate

If you want to see things get better you better vote differently. Racism is a powerful tool the left is using to strengthen their position. The thing now is they have opened the floodgates for Hispanics who are racist against Blacks. Asians are now being ignored and are being discriminated against. The left continues to give away that which we don't have to those who've not earned it. The national debt is a reflection of this. We are going in debt to financial collapse in order to buy votes from "minorities".

There are not enough people working and paying taxes to ever pay our way out of debt.

...and that's all this is about. The Democrat party can't win unless the black voters are engaged, and a rich white person ain't gonna do it for them. You will see this continue until November '16. One of the cool things about growing old is watching history repeat itself.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
One of the cool things about growing old is watching history repeat itself.

It's also the most depressing, second to 2:30am pee trips.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

M_S,

You make an excellent point, and one worthy of consideration.

You must also realize that is nearly impossible for a citizen in Maryland, and especially in Baltimore, to be able to legally carry anything for self defense, especially a handgun and even those are limited to no more than 10 rounds.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1234, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,652
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.