Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My first thought when I heard the story was "baiting", since the event was well publicized, offered a large cash award, and news outlets said ISIS had been urging followers to attack it well in advance. Except for the rent-a-cop getting hurt, seems like it went pretty well.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
This country keeps being so PC, and we're going to get backed into a corner, we won't get out of. I for one am glad they had the "baiting". It brought those bastids out, and maybe now the people and the dam*ed media will get their collective heads out of there azzes and realize that we have a very real issue with islamic terrorists and terrorist wannabes in this country. It was going to happen sooner or later, so bring on the baiting and shoot their azzes. Maybe their pelts will bring something on the market..... mad

maddog

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Well done.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
The problem is the bad guys will want to retaliate. There are elementary schools all across America that are now targets for these animals.

They fail to realize that freedom of speech is truly an American original concept that is the envy of the rest of the world.

This is what happens when we have a loose immigration policy. And, the republicans are just as guilty of that as are the democrats. With 50,000,000 illegals coming across the border in the last 10 years if 1/10 of 1% are hardcore muslims, that means 5000 hardcore muslims are in or very close to America.

Does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling??

kwg

I'm pretty sure they want to retaliate already, us being infidels and all.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do (contest), but not illegal.

It did pull two in that won't be a problem now....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
Well done.

With this thread or in general?

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Whats the ideal setup for killing terrorists over bait? I'm thinking a M4 with aimpoint would be a good parking lot rig out to about 250 meters. Did the cops at the incident in question have rifles or just sidearms?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I've been to that arena a dozen times for cheer competitions over the last two or three years.

I have only one problem with it, I wish Garland ISD would not have gotten the arena wrapped up in all this. They shouldn't have ever let the Muslims have the Stand With the Prophet Day there and then they shouldn't have had this there. I have no problem with the event this weekend itself. And I certainly have no problem with the goat frickers getting shot. But, given their well known propensity for going back to the scenes of prior defeats and trying to avenge them, I'm glad my girl has decided to move away from cheer and concentrate on dance.

There was a lot of security there this weekend, but I can assure you that when they have a cheer event there, the only security is about two regularly uniformed and armed cops who are mostly watching the metal detectors to make sure no CCW carrier makes it through the front door. And there are literally thousands of girls from about four years old to eighteen years old and their moms and families running around the place. It would be an absolute turkey shoot.

So, unless the city of Garland and Garland ISD plans on having extreme security at every event they have there from here on out, then they just put a huge targets on their backs.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/04/15.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Is This Considered "Baiting"?

More like "calling varmints"...

I know there's a coyote in that thicket somewhere... Let's see if we can call it out and shoot it... laugh

The difference is, it's much harder to call coyotes in to the same setup the second time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I've been to that arena a dozen times for cheer competitions over the last two or three years.

I have only one problem with it, I wish Garland ISD would not have gotten the arena wrapped up in all this. They shouldn't have ever let the Muslims have the Stand With the Prophet Day there and then they shouldn't have had this there. I have no problem with the event this weekend itself. And I certainly have no problem with the goat frickers getting shot. But, given their well known propensity for going back to the scenes of prior defeats and trying to avenge them, I'm glad my girl has decided to move away from cheer and concentrate on dance.

There was a lot of security there this weekend, but I can assure you that when they have a cheer event there, the only security is about two regularly uniformed and armed cops who are mostly watching the metal detectors to make sure no CCW carrier makes it through the front door. And there are literally thousands of girls from about four years old to eighteen years old and their moms and families running around the place. It would be an absolute turkey shoot.

So, unless the city of Garland and Garland ISD plans on having extreme security at every event they have there from here on out, then they just put a huge targets on their backs.

We could all convert to Islam and all the bad guys would turn into good guys.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by kwg020
The problem is the bad guys will want to retaliate. There are elementary schools all across America that are now targets for these animals.

They fail to realize that freedom of speech is truly an American original concept that is the envy of the rest of the world.

This is what happens when we have a loose immigration policy. And, the republicans are just as guilty of that as are the democrats. With 50,000,000 illegals coming across the border in the last 10 years if 1/10 of 1% are hardcore muslims, that means 5000 hardcore muslims are in or very close to America.

Does that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling??

kwg

Not arguing anything but your arithmetic. 1/10 of 1% of fifty million (50,000,000) is fifty THOUSAND (50,000)

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell

We could all convert to Islam and all the bad guys would turn into good guys.

About as much chance of that happening as there is of you responding intelligently to a real concern. I understand the threat. I just would rather not have my schools putting themselves on the frontline if they have a choice about it.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Your schools and malls are already on the front line.Remember WTC.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
EVERYBODY, especially you southern guys should know that the real turnig point in the Civil War was when Gen. Grant after listening to his Generals and other officers stressing out over what Gen. R.E.Lee was going to do told them "Gentlemen, it is time to STOP worrying about what General Lee is going to do to you and start thinking of what YOU are going to do TO HIM!" Well, fuggg this pc crap. STOP worrying about what the muzzie scum are going to do to us, think of what we are going to do TO THEM. Texas Men got it right. That event was just the excuse of convenience for the ISIS scum this time. Sounding like a bunch of little battered bitches...ohhhyhhy DON'T do that!!! You'll make hhim mad and hit you again. Like they need an excuse to be scum. Grow some balls.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Looks like a few appeasers on this thread. I'm sure they will be standing tall when the time comes, NOT

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BWAHAHAHA, hell yes it is and good on Texas!!!!!

TEXAS AINT FRANCE.

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
But Paris IS Texas.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Looks like a few appeasers on this thread. I'm sure they will be standing tall when the time comes, NOT

I've seen your pics. Standing tall is one thing you most assuredly will never do.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I've seen your pics. Standing tall is one thing you most assuredly will never do.

Is your mom dead yet?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh, I'll take the Tejas version please.

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 49 invisible), 2,788 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,261
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.