Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Is This Considered "Baiting"?

More like "calling varmints"...

I know there's a coyote in that thicket somewhere... Let's see if we can call it out and shoot it... laugh

The difference is, it's much harder to call coyotes in to the same setup the second time.

I thought of one more difference. I kind of feel sorry for the coyotes. They're just looking for something to eat

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
We have animals south of the border that cut off so many heads they make ISIS look like JV. Safe bet to say they are mostly catholic. Lets have a contest bastardizing the lord Jesus Christ. Maybe some people get off on this kind of stuff, I don't. Clowns want to poke a pit bull with a stick and wonder why they get bit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Looks like a few appeasers on this thread. I'm sure they will be standing tall when the time comes, NOT

I've seen your pics. Standing tall is one thing you most assuredly will never do.

Is your mom dead yet?

Soon, I'll let you know so that you can come piss on her grave. Of course, you'll probably have to stand on a stool to do it.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like a few appeasers on this thread. I'm sure they will be standing tall when the time comes, NOT

If the reports are true and you have essentially a non citizen on this soil, armed, and shooting at people for WHATEVER reason, I don't understand how people are going to make any [bleep] concession at all with regards to the reasoning.

Geez, you freaking global, hand holding, free willy singers.

WTF is it going to take?

And where is my [bleep] coffee?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
We have animals south of the border that cut off so many heads they make ISIS look like JV. Safe bet to say they are mostly catholic. Lets have a contest bastardizing the lord Jesus Christ. Maybe some people get off on this kind of stuff, I don't. Clowns want to poke a pit bull with a stick and wonder why they get bit.

Agreed. Which is why there shouldn't even be a hunting forum, it only gets the anti-hunters upset, no sense in poking them.

Lets make sure we don't do anything to get the anti-gun folks any fodder either, else someone will want to take away the 2nd.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

I've seen your pics. Standing tall is one thing you most assuredly will never do.

Is your mom dead yet?

Soon, I'll let you know so that you can come piss on her grave. Of course, you'll probably have to stand on a stool to do it.

I've never known that 5'11" is short, but not to worry, her only sin is you.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Amazing to see who is willing to trade freedom for security.

Fear and cowardice doesn't make one feel real secure either, after all the freedoms are gone, do you really have the "security"? frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well said PATØBAMA85.

You have been keeping up on the ISIS posse doing overseas, haven't you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
EVERYBODY, especially you southern guys should know that the real turnig point in the Civil War was when Gen. Grant after listening to his Generals and other officers stressing out over what Gen. R.E.Lee was going to do told them "Gentlemen, it is time to STOP worrying about what General Lee is going to do to you and start thinking of what YOU are going to do TO HIM!" Well, fuggg this pc crap. STOP worrying about what the muzzie scum are going to do to us, think of what we are going to do TO THEM. Texas Men got it right. That event was just the excuse of convenience for the ISIS scum this time. Sounding like a bunch of little battered bitches...ohhhyhhy DON'T do that!!! You'll make hhim mad and hit you again. Like they need an excuse to be scum. Grow some balls.

Pretty much sums it up...........sooner or later, boys & girls.

MM

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
[/quote]

I've never known that 5'11" is short, but not to worry, her only sin is you. [/quote]

Ha, you're not 5'11.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[/quote]

I've never known that 5'11" is short, but not to worry, her only sin is you.

Ha, you're not 5'11. [/quote]

Ok, I'm not 5'11, whatever. WTF are you smoking?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Agreed. Which is why there shouldn't even be a hunting forum, it only gets the anti-hunters upset, no sense in poking them.

Lets make sure we don't do anything to get the anti-gun folks any fodder either, else someone will want to take away the 2nd.

Poor guy

He will concede all his liberties away in the interest of being a good guy

The cartels don't behead for religion just money

But

Why take any chances

Legalize drugs or whatever it takes to make them happy

If we make everyone happy then we will all have no fear.... right

(incase anyone missed it the above is sarcasm)

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This event has proven that they are here already.This is your advanced warning.Wake the hell up.Try to use both brain cells.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
When the Sharia law thing gets really spun up, then things are going to get truly interesting.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Damn fool stunt by some right wing tea partiest conservatives, and anyone that thinks this shooting was done by anything other than a couple wannabe's is fooling themselves. Maybe if a real attack is carried out and a few wife's, son's, or daughter's are lost you'll know the difference.

Texas, yup... wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if Cruz wasn't part of it either.

Just a stunt on both sides.

Phil

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Im pretty sure the Garland Public Range will be crowded for a while.Locals feel free to come over to Gibsons Outpost & Shooting Range.We will find room.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You can really tell where people are at by looking at this posts.
I'm glad the thread was started. It was "baiting" i wonder if they used a call.
And screw the muzzies, they are not tolerant of christianity, look what they do to christians, and they picked the wrong place in the wrong state to make a statement.
God Bless TEXAS.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Fear and cowardice doesn't make one feel real secure either, after all the freedoms are gone, do you really have the "security"? frown

What freedom? I've been to a dozen events at that arena and every single time I've had to go through a metal detector like a criminal and my wife gets her purse checked. I'm completely denied the right and ability to protect myself against threats within the arena or on the way to my car, yet the same people in charge of that policy denying me my rights put a target on the backs of everyone attending an event at that arena from now on.

If you were familiar with the area, you would realize just how lucky we were that these two idiots drove right up to the cops. There are fairly dense woods right behind it and half a dozen places they could have gotten the drop on those cops, or simply waited in hiding until people started coming out of the building.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You are invited also.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What makes you think LEO"s were not watching those woods.

What freedom? I've been to a dozen events at that arena and every single time I've had to go through a metal detector like a criminal and my wife gets her purse checked. I'm completely denied the right and ability to protect myself against threats within the arena or on the way to my car, yet the same people in charge of that policy denying me my rights put a target on the backs of everyone attending an event at that arena from now on.

If you were familiar with the area, you would realize just how lucky we were that these two idiots drove right up to the cops. There are fairly dense woods right behind it and half a dozen places they could have gotten the drop on those cops, or simply waited in hiding until people started coming out of the building.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,563 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,116
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.