Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You couldnt comprehend my big words, as you can't comprehend the word 'patriotism'. If you had the mentality of a skid row bum, you would have prevailed in becoming someone.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickBin
If Ronald McDonald was on the ticket opposite Hillary Clinton, he'd get my vote.

ABH is my mantra - "Anybody but Hillary."

Now, do I have a preference among GOP contenders? Yes, of course.

But if my guy doesn't get the nomination, I'll vote for ANY of the ones that are in play now:

Bush
Carson
Cruz
Fiorina
Huckabee
Kasich
Pataki
Perry
Rubio
Santorum
Trump
Walker

I would even hold my nose and vote for Chris Freaking Christie or Lindsay Freaking Graham over Hillary Clinton, and I am NOT a fan of either of those two.

Amen Brother! Last thing we need are hollier than thou Independents, libertarians,Republicans, or evangilists, etc.

This country is in very serious decline if another democrat wins the presidency after Obama, and all of the damage he has done to the country.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You know, nwa, the majority of guys on the Fire are a bunch of losers who are amazed by your perspicuity and dont really denigrate you because of your stupidity.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by eyeball
You know, nwa, the majority of guys on the Fire are a bunch of losers who are amazed by your perspicuity and dont really denigrate you because of your stupidity.

eyeball,

quit hitting the reply to eyeball button. It makes one think you are talking to yourself. grin

Last edited by GeorgiaBoy; 05/07/15.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by AggieDog
If Ronald McDonald was on the ticket opposite Hillary Clinton, he'd get my vote.

But if my guy doesn't get the nomination, I'll vote for ANY of the ones that are in play now:

Bush
Carson
Cruz
Fiorina
Huckabee
Kasich
Pataki
Perry
Rubio
Santorum
Trump
Walker

I would even hold my nose and vote for Chris Freaking Christie or Lindsay Freaking Graham over Hillary Clinton, and I am NOT a fan of either of those two.

Amen Brother! Last thing we need are hollier than thou Independents, libertarians,Republicans, or evangilists, etc.

This country is in very serious decline if another democrat wins the presidency after Obama, and all of the damage he has done to the country.

If you discard the people you trivialized...you are left with an Obama or a Clintion...just packaged differently.

If you believe we are in as bad a shape as you suggest, it would seem that a 180 is in order.

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
When I've heard or read Huckabee he seems pretty much on track, while reporters seemed to have a problem with him in 2008.

Being merciful doesn't strike me as a negative trait.
"In 2004, The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette concluded that '9 percent of the prisoners who benefited from Huckabee's clemencies ended up in prison again.'" If that 9% figure in one of the news reports is accurate, then 89% of his pardonees would be very grateful. That is not a bad percentage for violent criminal statistics post incarceration. If we demand 100% then everyone will be locked up for life. On the other hand, can we expect less than 9% in the future?

Where will Huckabee stand on broader issues? He might help turn our State Dept. and military/law establishments in a better direction. Currently, I don't feel that State or Homeland are making this a safer world.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
He's got about as much of a chance of getting elected as I do wink
Maybe less..

smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Tanzan
When I've heard or read Huckabee he seems pretty much on track, while reporters seemed to have a problem with him in 2008.

Being merciful doesn't strike me as a negative trait.
"In 2004, The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette concluded that '9 percent of the prisoners who benefited from Huckabee's clemencies ended up in prison again.'" If that 9% figure in one of the news reports is accurate, then 89% of his pardonees would be very grateful. That is not a bad percentage for violent criminal statistics post incarceration. If we demand 100% then everyone will be locked up for life. On the other hand, can we expect less than 9% in the future?

Where will Huckabee stand on broader issues? He might help turn our State Dept. and military/law establishments in a better direction. Currently, I don't feel that State or Homeland are making this a safer world.

Maybe you would not feel the same if your daughter had been raped and strangled or if your son had been shot or gutted by a "pardoned" one. But, at least now i see the stupidity of the philosiphy that results in others suffering a horrible fate at the hands of those who should have been hung in the first place.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Tell me Tanzan, exactly what % of murderers and rapists should be pardoned to destroy the lives of others after having done so to others before? Hey, since most dont, why dont we pardon them all? We could save a lot of money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe you would not feel the same if your daughter had been raped and strangled or if your son had been shot or gutted by a "pardoned" one

Not a big Huck fan but at least one of the ones pardoned and then causing problems was a surprise. The man was convicted of rape but before he was sentenced or tried for that matter, he was castrated. You would think that would solve the problem, but no. Supposed to help tame horses, cows and dogs, but seems not to work in humans. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WORD, ick and I'll even take it one step further ANYBODY but a democrat.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
jorge,

Did you see they put a bleeder into an F35 yesterday?

UBER fail.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

that was microaggressive...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No. That's when I rape something.

Wait...

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't see it, but I pretty much find myself rooting for failure now. I see where a female was just given the nod for PACFLEET. Know/knew all about her and other than she was another affirmative action appointee...BTW, like I posted elsewhere, stick and rudder skills were never in question and I am sure she is a fine aviatrix/

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed Rick! I'll vote for ANYBODY over Hillary, any day of the week!

that worked out pretty good back in 2008, eh? Even hillary would have made a better President than barack hussein.

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Bleeders don't belong in the work force, cockpit, or voting booth.

That includes you Huckabitch.

'Flave '16

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Bush
Carson
Cruz
Fiorina
Huckabee
Kasich
Pataki
Perry
Rubio
Santorum
Trump
Walker

Nice touch listing them alphabetically. Keep you true preference a secret.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Redneck
He's got about as much of a chance of getting elected as I do wink
Maybe less..

smile

That is what primaries are for...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
jorge,

UBER fail.

Dave

Would you rather fly with John McCain back in his day?
How many air frames did he bend and break?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,737
Posts18,514,408
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.