-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I should a kept da air in da ball ...but I didnt cuz I ignant.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brady is best Quarterback in the NFL

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Losers hate winners.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Personalities often more than on-field performances have a lot to do with how well liked or perceived a quarterback is. Most folks likely think of Brady as an arrogant, pretty boy, spoiled brat for lack of better words. But just the same, he likely is the best QB in the league right now. All time? I don't know, top 5 for sure.

I've never cared much for him and can't stand the Pats. Only time I've ever pulled for them is when they are playing someone I hate worse(worser for the backwoods crowd). This past SB was a prime example.

[Linked Image]

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm honestly amazed that Tom can even go to work. My tongue would be permanently stuck in Gisele.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DryRun
Losers hate winners.

M
mohick Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
daddy can we cheat and win this game, Tom Brady did? NO we have values and standards to live by! He isn't any different than the drug addict bike rider,or swimmer, gambler still a miserable cheat by whatever means should be stripped of everything just like drug suckin Armstrong

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But Bob, beating your wife ain't got a damn thing to do with the game. That was a civil or criminal matter and should never have been acted upon by the NFL. He should have been locked in the pokey where ever it happened.
Brady on the other hand did something against football. The very act was done to gain an unfair advantage against an NFL opponent.
Put a Pete Rose ban on his ass would suit me.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What's the old saying . . . . . "cheaters never win, and winners never cheat" . . . . . . . . ummm, BULSCHIT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Of all the things to get panties in a wad... a bit more or less air in a damn football... its a flippin game that should never have become important anyway, it was for recreation... Its a royal shame folks get so wound up about a sport that should not matter more than something to do if its raining outside, and nothing left to do in the house...

This is realistic perspective. It's great to appreciate and enjoy playing a sport, and good to enjoy being an avid spectator. But the NFL commercial/entertainment spectacle of today is far from the football some of us played and most of us enjoyed watching.

I am not saying that the players overall are not bigger/stronger/more skilled, etc. and agree that some of of the awesome plays they make here and there are fun to see - and replay. But, some core factors that made the game real seem to have been sacrificed at the throne of commercial success - for owners/players/TV, etc.. Some things can die due to their own over development and loss of relevance. The NFL maye be headed there.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Whatchu talkin about Willis?

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Problem with all this is the fact that there is no proof that Brady knew about the air being let out of the ball. It all hinges on "he most likely knew". No proof, no punishment, or at least that is how I feel. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Football players cheat on just about every play.

I'm better when I move.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He got a 4 game suspension? Oh No....Now he'll have to go home and get naked with his "SuperModel" wife and reflect on what he's done! It's a pretty harsh punishment. No Pay for 4 games? Then he'll be down to pan handling on the streets, being down to 50 million or so. He's got it rough. Gimme a break.

M
mohick Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Ha Ha I love this! Just posted that to get everyone stirred up> I haven't wasted time watcin that I ever remember. Sure fun to stir the $hit pot though hahahaha He prob never tongues his wife he maybe likes it other ways like Bruceina Jenner professional tail gunner hahahahha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mohick
daddy can we cheat and win this game, Tom Brady did? NO we have values and standards to live by! He isn't any different than the drug addict bike rider,or swimmer, gambler still a miserable cheat by whatever means should be stripped of everything just like drug suckin Armstrong

Got proof? The NFL doesn't.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Problem with all this is the fact that there is no proof that Brady knew about the air being let out of the ball. It all hinges on "he most likely knew". No proof, no punishment, or at least that is how I feel. miles

And in a nutshell, that is the bottom line. Guilty until prove innocent. The NFL is a joke when it comes to dishing out punishment to it's players and can never seem to get it right.

But whatever, Tom will appeal and the suspension will get reduced but I think the fine and loss of draft picks will remain unchanged but it all comes down to the arbitrator.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by milespatton

It's not a criminal proceeding.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm honestly amazed that Tom can even go to work. My tongue would be permanently stuck in Gisele.
Maybe his driving obsessions simply differ from those of others.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guilty until he can prove his innocence. He will appeal, the suspension and fines will be cut in half and the Patriots will come out next year showing the world that was not the issue. Would not be surprised to see them in the Superbowl next year. I do not think for a minute that they are the only team 'pushing' the limits of the rule book, just the only team getting caught.

Interesting that an official handles the football on every play. No officials noticed any issues.

Last edited by centershot; 05/12/15.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (1Longbow, 2500HD, 1lesfox, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 25 invisible), 1,979 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,088
Posts18,501,767
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.