Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Last edited by eyeball; 05/18/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nutsac.

You crack me up, RC. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well I for one want to watch the libs eat crow,every d#$n bite of it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Right-wing BS, Covered California is working just fine here and the cuts are to information technology and outreach, sales and marketing, and while growth didn't reach the expected 1.7 million it did gain 496,000 this year but others fell off.

Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked.

Phil

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You are full of bs, greyhost crap. Where i routinely saw 30 pts a day now its miserable dealing with EHR to the point it is more difficult and exhausting than examining and treating and prescribing for a patients to the point i am now down to, at the most, 12 a day.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Good for you, probably can't handle what you have and reputation is catching up with you! But go ahead and blame everything and everyone else, it suits you!

Phil

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Why are nursing homes begging care givers to work an extra hour per day on ehr without pay? Their backs are against the wall.
We are in the gunsights of at least the deamoncraps if not .gov. the object of which is to put smalltown and small hospitals out of business to save money. Also, putting drs out of business who treat medicare senior citizens is a top priority. It will be much easier for govt planners to deal with pa's in having old folks sent to Hospice and treated a couple weeks with morphine than to take care of them.

Yeah, all us drs are in it for the money, huh, you stupid sucker. 95% of drs are saying the same thing i am and cool aid drinkers like you dont believe a word we say. You know why? Because liars like you believe other folks are like them and liars too. A common human trait.

The study group classes we attend trying to learn the new ICD 10 world disease codes by Oct 1 tell us we have to open lines of credit at banks in order to be able to pay staff for 3 mo after the start, as the increased difficulties will result in charting and coding inconsisties allowing .gov to deny payment for patients seen.

They say they expect 30% of us to be out of business within a year of that date.

Sure, after 30 years patients are finally figuring out im half as stupid as you.

PS. I have nothing better to do than sit around and dream this chitt up because i dont like ze ro. cool

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
See you haven't found your tweezers yet! You little [bleep] prick. You haven't the knowledge to get by and as usual try to put it off on others. Freakin idiot.

Phil

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I started practicing in 76, and i'm 6ft 1in. so i guess you are the liar.

Ok. I'll tell you a lie. You can keep your dr and zerocare will save you $2500 a year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked.

Phil

Have fun paying for that crack head, hope you enjoy it.

You hit a nerve I-ball, kick him in the fat head while he's down.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Wasting your time, Doc.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Eyeball,

"A" for effort.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Greyghost chitt, what you are too stupid to realize is that most white folks are smart enough to realize you lying libs call people liars when theybssybsomething you dont want to hear. When any of your liberal lying politicians lie you dont call them on it, because you like to hear their bull chitt.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Phil

1234, the bastids live down, if you want to call it that.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Phil

1234, the bastids live down, if you want to call it that.

Chit did I say head.....I meant nutsac.......sorry. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- - Also this year there is no reliance on the federal government and California will be footing the entire bill now that start up has worked. Phil
It's very difficult to see anything big or significant that California can do without some reliance on the FedGov. Am doubting that it will be any different in healthcare.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Which states are living off the feds and others...

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
You can't teach a pig to sing, especially a up=down, right=wrong commiunist pig.

Osama and Obama both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IIRC most of Montana's federal dollars is for highway projects the Feds want done.....whole lot of roads are now paved i used to drive on as gravel and im a youngin compared to most here.....plus we have 7 large reservations that are sponges for federal project dollars being wasted but gotta throw money at minorities....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Which states are living off the feds and others...

Link

[Linked Image]

Phil

I guess thats what happens when the demoncraps illegaly offer incentives for illegals and boat loads of welfare money for
mexicans to make babies in order to get votes.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,417 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.