Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 62 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 61 62
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
"Flour De Liese"

You can't make this shyt up. Comedy gold, truly!

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What you talking' about?!

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Finally got to the end,,,I hope........

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
where is his angel?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by safariman
NW Rancher and I have dealt before, as buyer and seller several times and he is a good guy. I did not remember the offer to let him buy it back, but as soon as he called I honored the statement even though I do not remember making it. Fact is, I do not remember a lot of stuff from my pre renal failure years nor even much from during them. Been a little bit busy staying alive.

Plenty of folks here deal with me regularly. A known member here who does quite a bit of selling here just mailed me something today I commited to buy, without payment arriving. I just sent him his USPS MO. There are dozens of folks here who deal with me in this fashion, compared to maybe 1/2 dozen who like to try to firebomb my threads. Most of these posts, I ignore and so do the people who really know me and have dealt with me. I had several PM inquiries about this rifle, but am genuinely glad that NW Rancher is getting this back. To his home is where it belongs.

What do you have to say about your false statements regarding my real and true incoming medical bills, sir?

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Really? Fine. Let's talk false statements.

As to your bills: prove it. By doing so, you'll prove your own words about the entire procedure being fully covered for you and your cousin false, in addition to other things about that whole fiasco.

As for "dealing with you", I've got more experience "dealing with you" than anyone on this site other than your wife, and I'm just damned sick of it. So, let's talk false statements, Mark.

Let's talk about the false statements I have PERSONALLY seen and heard you make to prospective clients about insurance policies; misleading and intentionally false statements about how they worked (especially annuities), and whether they were the right fit. Let's talk about the false statements you tried to make in my presence, with MY LICENSE on the line, about securities that prospective clients held that you were never licensed to discuss in the first place.

The Oregon Insurance Bureau got it dead right; you scammed and conned old people regularly by lying to them, lying to the ridiculously schitty company you worked for, and lying to regulators. I know this, because I saw and heard you do it, and I tried repeatedly to get you to NOT do that. Unlike you, every deal I made with a client had to be completely vetted by me and by THREE other licensed financial advisers, none of whom you ever met and all of whom had their licenses on the line with every transaction. They had to be right, and I made sure of it. I have copies of every damned deal I ever did, as do they, and I handed all of those clients off to another licensed broker when I left that business, and they checked then to make sure that everything was kosher. You never did anything like that, because you couldn't. Go ahead and try to impugn that I was doing the same schit. You can try, but you know damned well it will be a lie and that I have the docs to prove it.

Now, let's talk about the false statements you've made in trying to (and sometimes succeeding in) getting people to send you firearms via the mail to your PO Box claiming that your C&R license was an 01 FFL. I've SEEN YOU do that, and there are several here that you tried to run that on.

While we are at it, let's talk about the Campfire Pig Hunt you went on that you tried to turn into your own gunshow; trying to trade into and out of guns that you didn't even own so you could turn a profit while the rest of the guys were there. There were SEVERAL people there that are still here that will attest to that. Hell, rattler won't even mention you by name after the schit you pulled there. Neither will ScottF for a myriad of reasons.

Let's keep going, shall we? Let's talk about the safari business you ran and what a schitshow that turned into and how you conveniently disappear whenever anyone asks about that, what you knew and when, and any type of compensation made to the guys that got screwed there.

Let's talk about the false statements you made to ME, PERSONALLY, regarding tax situations; i.e., the fact that you TWICE provided me and my accountant with false Tax ID numbers when I 1099'd you for services contracted during the few months that I was flying out to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho to try to establish a financial services business out there with your old clients. Let's talk about the fact that had my accountant not been on the ball about that, TWICE, that you would have managed to stick me with the tax bill for money paid to you, and that the IRS STILL doesn't have that filed under your name properly. And, yes, I have those documents, too.

You want to talk false statements, Mark? Great. Start with those. And, yes, I can back up every damn thing I just wrote and you know it.

I gave you every chance to correct your ways. I warned you about the firearms business you were running here without an FFL (and that only worked because you realized that the Feds were about to knock on your door). I have tried to hint at you changing you ways for long enough. You ran out of rope, and I've had it.

You want to know what God wants from you after giving you another chance at life, and you want to talk about false statements? Start there, Mark.

-Sean

When the whip comes down! Advantage, 4Ager. grin

At this juncture I think it's appropriate for a poll of Scumbagman's few remaining supporters (bless their ignorant souls). Does this scathing and devastating new development change what was your previous support of him?

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jcubed
What you talking' about?!

Read the first post. His pathetic, 3rd grade level attempt at spelling 'fleur de lis'. About the same caliber at his pathological lying actually, now that I think of it...

Last edited by kamo_gari; 05/20/15.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by safariman
...LOTS of good guys here, ignore the cowardly thread bombers.

Guess he's off somewhere pretending this was all fabricated by a few of us cowardly thread bombers. smile

If a known sex offender moved in next door, would you notify the neighbors only after their daughter doesn't come home from school? Would you stand by and watch your friends be cheated by a career con man?

Good analogy. 4ager's deathblow post as well as the insurance board's findings and subsequent license revocation need to be pinned to every single post this crooked POS puts up here. It's high time he was run off for good, and doing that might just do the trick.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 4ager

Gave the benefit of the doubt to someone whom I should not have, and even while trying to do the right thing managed to figure out I needed none of it. I made some mistakes, paid my prices for doing so (none professional, all personal), made sure that all those I dealt with were taken care of and the right thing done by them to the best of my ability, and left in very good hands and then I left that kind of business for good.

Ain't the first time I've been burned by one whom I thought/called a "friend", and I doubt it will be the last.

You were just one more in the long line of confidence carnage left in the wake of Safariman Mark Claiborne.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Agreed, but to Sean's credit, he with his words has very possibly saved some other folks from getting the MC/Scumbagman shaft.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Yup. It serves as a PSA.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Everything except Sean's personal interactions with Mark have been posted here before, including the prosecuted insurance scamming. People refuse to pay attention most of the time.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm curious as to who the SM supporters are? I'd consider them as likely to [bleep] one over in a deal.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Some of his Washington neighbors IIRCC.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm curious as to who the SM supporters are? I'd consider them as likely to [bleep] one over in a deal.

From the first couple pages, I left the names out.

You're a fugging Classifieds Cowboy bitching about a long time, well respected member here.

I'd happily deal with Mark any time. You, not so much.

You'll have one HELL of a challenge in attempting to cast even the slightest bit of shadow upon the character of safariman. He's about as quality of a man as you'll find anywhere.

Your post only makes me question your integrity..

you won't be making many friends around here by bad-mouthing Mark Claiborne. Too many folks around here, myself included, have had nothing but excellent dealings with him. I'd have no problem sending him anything I own on just his word that the check is in the mail.

I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death

Mark is a man of honor and character.

Mark like others have said you have nothing but my respect and admiration.

Mark is Good to Go, I bought a Daewoo DP51 from him and it was perfect. I will always deal with Mark.

Mark invests himself in his dealings and MAKES friends

Yes, he is a truely trustworthy gentleman. And he can sing to boot. I've got on of his CD's to prove it

I have dealt with Mark on two separate occasions, and both went off flawlessly. I cannot speak to the character of the OP, but Mark is GTG in my book and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

I'll trade with safariman any time. I've enjoyed his posts and anybody can tell by reading them that he is one of the good guys and that he truly cares.

i'd deal with mark anyday. class guy all the way. honest and open

I'll take Mark's word and his back, any time, any where.

Mark is as honest as they come

I've known Mark for more than 20 years. He has never been anything but straight up and honest and a good friend.

The experience, Seems to have been an awakening?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
YesI think a lot has changed around here since that thread.

The tide has certainly turned; there hasn't been a single person on this thread standing up for him has there?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Steelhead

From the first couple pages, I left the names out.

You're a fugging Classifieds Cowboy bitching about a long time, well respected member here.

I'd happily deal with Mark any time. You, not so much.

You'll have one HELL of a challenge in attempting to cast even the slightest bit of shadow upon the character of safariman. He's about as quality of a man as you'll find anywhere.

Your post only makes me question your integrity..

you won't be making many friends around here by bad-mouthing Mark Claiborne. Too many folks around here, myself included, have had nothing but excellent dealings with him. I'd have no problem sending him anything I own on just his word that the check is in the mail.

I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death

Mark is a man of honor and character.

Mark like others have said you have nothing but my respect and admiration.

Mark is Good to Go, I bought a Daewoo DP51 from him and it was perfect. I will always deal with Mark.

Mark invests himself in his dealings and MAKES friends

Yes, he is a truely trustworthy gentleman. And he can sing to boot. I've got on of his CD's to prove it

I have dealt with Mark on two separate occasions, and both went off flawlessly. I cannot speak to the character of the OP, but Mark is GTG in my book and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

I'll trade with safariman any time. I've enjoyed his posts and anybody can tell by reading them that he is one of the good guys and that he truly cares.

i'd deal with mark anyday. class guy all the way. honest and open

I'll take Mark's word and his back, any time, any where.

Mark is as honest as they come

I've known Mark for more than 20 years. He has never been anything but straight up and honest and a good friend.

The experience, Seems to have been an awakening?

That post tells me Mark has many different usernames

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder what his wife thinks about all this? He PM me week or so ago about elk hunting in Idaho I threw him some ideas out their potential hunts but I suspect it wasn't what he was looking for. He might of been fishing for an invite on a elk hunt. As 4ager said he uses his so called faith as his way in. I'm a good ol Mormon boy but I'm not a naïve Mormon lol.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
He might of been fishing for an invite on a elk hunt.

That's exactly what he was doing.

He does it constantly.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe General Zaroff would invite him on a hunt?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death,

I wondered where Fireball has been.
I suspect he's been busy loading ammo.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 12 of 62 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (69sportfury, 35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,430 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,513
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.