Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 62 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 61 62
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fireball had some home issues to take care of.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hope he gets things squared away.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wonder if all those people from the "Yalie" thread ever owned up, ate crow, or apologized.. That was one shameful pile-on for sure..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog
Just in case anyone missed this:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

The evidence has demonstrated that Mr. Claiborne
committed multiple violations of insurance laws in connection with the sale of annuities. Most
significantly, despite his knowledge of the requirement that he attempt to ascertain whether the
sale of an annuity was not unsuitable, Mr. Claiborne, on at least three occasions, recommended
the sale of annuities to elderly individuals without a meaningful assessment of their economic
circumstances. With regard to Ms. Holmes, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity
Page 28 of 30 Amended Proposed Order, Claiborne, Case No. INS 10-02-005
that resulted in an immediate loss of more than $2,000 and the potential for future lost interest
payments. With regard to the Woods, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an annuity despite
having almost no information regarding the Woods‟s savings and investments. When Bankers
Life questioned the suitability of the investment, Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood
had previously signed as being accurate. When confronted about changes to the document, Mr.
Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.
With regard to the Holloway transaction, Mr. Claiborne recommended the sale of an
annuity that he knew would be funded primarily through the surrender of a variable annuity and
actively assisted Mr. Holloway in discussions with Prudential to secure the necessary forms
needed to complete the transaction. Mr. Claiborne made this recommendation despite the fact he
had never read the policy nor understood its unique and advantageous features for Mr. Holloway.
Despite his knowledge, Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated on Mr. Holloway‟s application that he
was not replacing an existing annuity, and did not plan on doing so. Mr. Claiborne offered no
reasonable explanation for his conduct, but falsely asserted that he was not aware of Mr.
Holloway‟s decision to surrender the Prudential annuity.
The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an
untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield
himself from liability for his conduct. His statements to investigators were often self-serving,
contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the
Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future
investigations that might arise. Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive
other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own
interests. Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to
effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.
Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is
revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license. The
Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr.
Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.) Given
his prior discipline and level of misconduct at issue here, the Division finds that the only
appropriate sanction is the revocation2
of Mr. Claiborne‟s license.

After reading this I am surprised that somebody hasn't either buried Safariman or left him laying in a ditch beaten within an inch of his life.

"I got mouths to feed" (NSFW):

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was really crackin' me up reading some of those old threads.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane
Hope he gets things squared away.

Thanks for the thought.

LOL
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I was really crackin' me up reading some of those old threads.

Clark

Someone needs to find the thread where everyone took up a collection to buy his wife new tires for her car. Or the one where he bought/traded for a pistol didn't even have it in his possession yet and was either trying to sell it/trade it. Again what does his wife do just sit by and watch this train wreck..

Last edited by 79S; 05/21/15.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Wonder if all those people from the "Yalie" thread ever owned up, ate crow, or apologized.. That was one shameful pile-on for sure..

Some did others didn't.. You want to see another train wreck find the thread about the ruger charger..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

"There's no schadenfreude like Hillary Clinton schadenfreude."
- Tamara Keel
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Some did others didn't.. You want to see another train wreck find the thread about the ruger charger..

i wound up doing so in a thread last summer/fall sometime crazy

Last edited by rattler; 05/21/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Maybe General Zaroff would invite him on a hunt?

Now THAT is funny, but I don't think that a guy coming off transplant surgery would make for a very sporting hunt.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Probably more than a few don't believe he had the surgery

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I shudder to think of the implications there.

But if its true, than the General could consider it a trophy hunt, of sorts.

"Load up zie ubersaurus!"

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

We could just ask AsphaltAngel. She has been posting up in the freakshow.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Backroads

We could just ask AsphaltAngel. She has been posting up in the freakshow.

Do you notice she never stands up for him

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Pretty hard to defend a scoundrel, even when married to one.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Mark: Did you happen to list that firearm as an asset in your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy before you got your discharge on 02/17/2015? It would have been nice to use that money to pay your creditors.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why does this thread still exist in The Classifieds?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
* Mr. Claiborne altered a form which Mr. Wood had previously signed...

* Mr. Claiborne gave conflicting and increasingly self-serving answers.

* Mr. Claiborne falsely indicated...

* Mr. Claiborne falsely asserted...

* Mr. Claiborne made false statements, including under oath...

* Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive...

Ride That Glory Train!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by safariman
One of the keys to effective marketing is looking for an undisturbed un marketed to potential market. Might have found a way to do that here, and it was fun for all.

Good to see an apology. Big of you and we'll see what kinds of things you come up with now.

Everyone deserves another chance or two.

ME? I have decided to not post while on Ambien. Said some odd stuff and non sensical semi sentences when posting while this nasty stuff was working its way into my brain. We all live and learn, including me.

Then this, I sure hope the money/scope found it's way, but I'm not liking the odds.

Asking for stuff

Some friends and I are helping a 100% disabled Viet Nam Vet get into a low recoil CF rifle to hunt deer with on his home place. Becasue his home state requires a caliber of 24 as a minimum and because of his injuries precluding any recoil we have obtained a Browning Semi Automatic (BAR)in 243. Should be pretty soft shooting. I hope to deliver his new rifle to him when I see him on about the 18th, but the supply of inexpensive used variable scopes over in classified seems to have temporarily dried up and the project has gone a bit over budget already when we saw the Browning BAR 243 and decided that our friend had to have it so we are in the hunt for something in the 3x-9x range of decent quality. Above Tasco/Simmons/BSA and Bubblepack Bushnell but not expecting anyone to give away a Nightforce or sell it to us for $100.00! Can spend SOME money, have some trade bait, particulary if one likes Barnes Bullets to put into a deal.

Let me know what you have, not asking neccesarily for a freebie as there is a bit of money available for a good deal on a low end Nikon or Vortex etc which would be fine for this guy.

PTSD afflicted and injured friend is adverse to any publicity so no names or pictures will be provided, unfortunately. If someone thinks I am snowing or scamming for a scope for myself then don't bother to reply here but I hope most here know that I have plenty of high end scopes and rifles of my own, and plenty enough to not stoop to such a post for my own benefit.

Thaks for looking and thinking of this, All the best as always,

MARK

Last edited by Steelhead; 05/21/15.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 13 of 62 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,301
Posts18,487,087
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.