Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by eyeball
Does it pisd you off AA stands behind her man? Put your better half on to defend your chitt.

having met the woman, she isnt stupid.....and if she isnt stupid she isin on/apart of his scams and as guilty as him.....she defends his actiona and has financially benifited from his scamming people....she claims to love the elderly but has no problem that her husband was scamming them......she is a big girl and deserves what she gets, she made her bed and has to lie in it

Sheridan,
You are a nice guy and have some great knowledge on various topics, but you are way off base today.

only other answer is your stupid and oblivious to whats going on around you...for fug sake Sean sent him running threatening to produce evidence.....scared the chit out of him....so obviously Sean isnt lying.....he is a crook, and you are either stupid and oblivious and defending a crook or in on it and one yourself....there are no other options....

Last edited by rattler; 05/21/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You attack a woman on the fire and lowrate her becausr you have issues with her husband.

I didn't attack her. I offered that her defending--or attempting to, rather--the indefensible and despicable is ridiculous, and to some makes her complicit. Were she a Godly woman, wouldn't she have made her first priority getting her husband some help or at least considered suggesting to him that the jig was up with him on this forum, and to maybe come clean or at least dispense with the lies and hustles? Any attempts to try to assuage any semblance of wrongdoing just takes away from any last shreds of dignity and honor associated with his name. I'm not a religious man, so your bible references don't compute, friend, but in my book shytbirdedness isn't something peculiar to gender, and frankly, class has little to do with it. Anyone posting here ought to accept that any words offered are subject to a response, with some that they just might not appreciate or like. Nature of the beast.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You're going to need a good shovel oh Wise one.

Yeah lady. Sure thing.

This is how the wife of a guy that just got a kidney transplant from another family member spends their time?

Give it a fugging rest already.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
You attack a woman on the fire and lowrate her becausr you have issues with her husband.

I didn't attack her. I offered that her defending--or attempting to, rather--the indefensible and despicable is ridiculous, and to some makes her complicit. Were she a Godly woman, wouldn't she have made her first priority getting her husband some help or at least considered suggesting to him that the jig was up with him on this forum, and to maybe come clean or at least dispense with the lies and hustles? Any attempts to try to assuage any semblance of wrongdoing just takes away from any last shreds of dignity and honor associated with his name. I'm not a religious man, so your bible references don't compute, friend, but in my book shytbirdedness isn't something peculiar to gender, and frankly, class has little to do with it. Anyone posting here ought to accept that any words offered are subject to a response, with some that they just might not appreciate or like. Nature of the beast.

Don't even bother.

Anybody that can't see her and her husband for what they are, are too blind to be convinced anyway.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't even bother.

Anybody that can't see her and her husband for what they are, are too blind to be convinced anyway.

Clark

Step off, yo. I'm trying to get my Christianity on and whatnot. Fuggin' bibleblocking ain't right.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

ding ding ding.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AA,
Maybe just answer some of the questions instead of saying folks are way off......
Why else would you show here?
Mark won't.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wageslave
AA,
Maybe just answer some of the questions instead of saying folks are way off......
Why else would you show here?
Mark won't.

What question are you referring to?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really?
You want me to list them out again?
I can but don't want to waste my time if they aren't going answered.......again.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does it pisd you off AA stands behind her man? Put your better half on to defend your chitt.

having met the woman, she isnt stupid.....and if she isnt stupid she isin on/apart of his scams and as guilty as him.....she defends his actiona and has financially benifited from his scamming people....she claims to love the elderly but has no problem that her husband was scamming them......she is a big girl and deserves what she gets, she made her bed and has to lie in it

Sheridan,
You are a nice guy and have some great knowledge on various topics, but you are way off base today.

only other answer is your stupid and oblivious to whats going on around you...for fug sake Sean sent him running threatening to produce evidence.....scared the chit out of him....so obviously Sean isnt lying.....he is a crook, and you are either stupid and oblivious and defending a crook or in on it and one yourself....there are no other options....

The series of events are not that simple, but go ahead and run with that.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Really?
You want me to list them out again?
I can but don't want to waste my time if they aren't going answered.......again.

Backroads?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
actually they are.....anything else is an excuse.....for phug sake he has been nailed over and over again for screwing over people here, a court of law nailed him for screwing over people, someone who worked with him says they watched and have evidence of him fugging over people....its called a pattern of behavior....pretty simple really.....anything else is rationalizing so you can sleep at night

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck, lady.
You just dodged Rattler and come back to me with "Backroads?"

You are painting yourself as the perfect match to your mate.

The gig is up.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and looking back i am pretty sure he did attempt to phug over me at one point but changed his mind that he needed someone "in his corner"

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
wonder if these scope are going to show up on here for sale

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck, lady.
You just dodged Rattler and come back to me with "Backroads?"

You are painting yourself as the perfect match to your mate.

The gig is up.

I said "backroads" because I thought you were referring to his questions? had nothing to do with Sheridan

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads
Have we got it all wrong then?

This question from Backroads is what I was referring to.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

The series of events are not that simple, but go ahead and run with that.

There she goes again. 'No one understands the real truth and I ain't sayin' nuttin' more 'bout it but he's just being unfairly treated and it's all just a misunderstanding! Mark's the VICTIM in all this!'

Stop being coy, now. How about a hint at the baffling but true (I swear!) mitigating circumstances that might shed some light on the whole SM mystique? Let me guess: it has sumptin' to do wif aliens, am I right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No,
You are just dodging......

? Aren't hard to cipher.......

Nice try.

Have Dog

Will Travel

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

ding ding ding.

Holy smokes, look who appears, how them hawks doing?
Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!
Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 280rem_cm, 270wsmnutt, 300jimmy, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,156
Posts18,523,422
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.