Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Micro waves cause the interior of the bean to heat and expand until the skin has to let the fart violently out of the bean.

What a perfect universe !

Each little bean, with it's own little flatulent gift for us.

....and yet some claim there isn't a higher power.

GTC

[/quote]

Learning about the science of beans is such a gas.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sooo...in this time of neediness; how are the tires on the:
Rokons
Motorcycles
Camper('s?)

does anyone know for sure?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and AA i really do want to hear why you think what Mark did is some kind of gray area. why was it justified in your mind?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

ding ding ding.

Holy smokes, look who appears, how them hawks doing?
Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!
Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked

Two words Jimmy Graham.......LOL Vegas has them win it again. BOOK IT'111

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Like the gangster moms always say, "he was providing for his family", as if criminal activity is somehow justified when it is done to "provide" for the criminal's family. It appears that Safari cheated the elderly to help provided for Asphalt, so Asphalt directly benefited from his reprehensible actions. Lots of wives know exactly what their husbands are doing and just look the other way.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Doc-
those posts are more than 4 years old.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Like the gangster moms always say, "he was providing for his family", as if criminal activity is somehow justified when it is done to "provide" for the criminal's family. It appears that Safari cheated the elderly to help provided for Asphalt, so Asphalt directly benefited from his reprehensible actions. Lots of wives know exactly what their husbands are doing and just look the other way.

It was proven, and the state board revoked his license because of it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
Your kind, sweetie.

I asked you what you were talking about when you claimed to "know" me, and this is your reply?

Your wife and I would get along great because I have great respect for elderly people. My parents taught me that one along time ago.

I hope you got a good shovel and a strong back because you are going to be digging up dirt until hell freezes over in order to find one shred of evidence that I have ever harmed an elderly person. What you will find will absolutely prove my point. Start digging!

...and be sure to ask Sean to help you. Attorneys are great at that.

Since you wanted to bring me into this schitshow, I'll play for a bit. To my knowledge, I have never said or insinuated that you directly harmed any elderly person.

Now, on to the rest.

Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by rattler

having met the woman, she isnt stupid.....and if she isnt stupid she isin on/apart of his scams and as guilty as him.....she defends his actiona and has financially benifited from his scamming people....she claims to love the elderly but has no problem that her husband was scamming them......she is a big girl and deserves what she gets, she made her bed and has to lie in it

Sheridan,
You are a nice guy and have some great knowledge on various topics, but you are way off base today.

only other answer is your stupid and oblivious to whats going on around you...for fug sake Sean sent him running threatening to produce evidence.....scared the chit out of him....so obviously Sean isnt lying.....he is a crook, and you are either stupid and oblivious and defending a crook or in on it and one yourself....there are no other options....

The series of events are not that simple, but go ahead and run with that.

Yeah, it is about that simple. Read what Mark wrote, and why. He did and has done exactly what I said, because I saw it and have what I said I have. I'm not lying, and if Mark can admit the truth, he knows that. As I said in my last post on the 7 Mashburn thread in the Classifieds, though, he is sick and in need of some real and serious psychiatric assistance. Not the "pray with me" kind, the real kind.

As for the questions you keep dodging, and not well BTW, here they are:

Originally Posted by Backroads
Asphaltangel, what is your take on all the controversy surrounding your husband?

Is he guilty of the insurance scam allegations that his licence was revoked over?

Did he actually receive a kidney transplant, then stay in a camper while rehabbing?

His character is in question.

Backroads is right: his character is in question. I will assert that yes, he did get a kidney transplant and stay in a trailer while rehabbing. I will also assert that, yes, he was guilty of the transgressions that Oregon busted him for and revoked his license over; those and many more just like them. You're free to answer the questions as asked to you, though, and they were put to you in the first place.

Originally Posted by Backroads
Have we got it all wrong then?

Well, have we?

You've never said Mark was a "victim", but you sure as Hell have implied it time and again. It really is pretty simple; right is right, and wrong is wrong.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by rost495
Interestingly he has donated bullets and such plus postage free of charge for friends projects in the past.

I asked, he didn't want a dime. Or penny.

I can't say I"ve ever had a bad experience wiht him.

FWIW.

That, friend, is called an investment.

Colloquially "priming the pump"

He sent you stuff free?

Let me guess, you either have access to unique, valuable or desirable guns or hunting opportunities?

Keep in mind, you may not think so, but someone else may.

JMHO

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by wageslave
No,
You are just dodging......

? Aren't hard to cipher.......

Nice try.

No, "Backroads" is another member who asked question..actually 2 different posts. So, I was asking you if that was the question you were referring to so I could respectfully answer. I think you are the one dodging here.

Speaking of dodging, did you ever answer backroads?

continuing to defend any relationship on this forum shows one of two things.

1)an addiction to the site.

2)a need to maintain a reputation on the site, which begs the reason why.

No need to proffer the any explanation involving "keeping up with friends". That's what email is for.

Nor to include anything involving God, because He seems quite adequate at taking care of business in His own way.

Right now, it would appear God has provided 1000's of viewers, believers and non-believers alike, an example of behavior to avoid.

Thanks!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hate to even get into a thread like this, but if you guys can afford a BAR rifle, you can afford a cheap scope. Just saying............

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sam this thread is 4 plus years old

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again, I have not said Mark is a victim. You live in a very black and white world, Sheridan.
[/quote]

actually no this is just a black and white issue, either your husband is a crook or he isnt, you dont just kinda screw someone over, you either do or you dont..... [/quote]

Kind of like being a "little bit" pregnant.
Wow, what a train wreck.

Sean
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Safariman Claiborne is a liar and a con and has made money by taking advantage of the elderly.

My post had nothing to do with him. I couldn't care less about him or the drama he engenders.

Wake up and smell your own damn coffee.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12

then why in the hell would some idiot resurrect the thread in the first place? It's like a freaking movie being re done after 20 years. The chit sucked the first time around. Geez

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Partsman

ding ding ding.

Holy smokes, look who appears, how them hawks doing?
Any apologies yet?

Dynasty, book it!
Did not work out to well did it, you seem to be pulling a Mark, and not facing up to your posts about the game that your team lost. shocked

Two words Jimmy Graham.......LOL Vegas has them win it again. BOOK IT'111

I thought they were gonna win it last year. Werent we supposed to have booked that one as well?

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

then why in the hell would some idiot resurrect the thread in the first place? It's like a freaking movie being re done after 20 years. The chit sucked the first time around. Geez

"ding ding ding"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"Trainwreck" is putting it mildly.

To continue to come to a place and pin the target on one's self and walk down range is even more baffling.

You would think that sooner or later, it would sink in that trying to fit in at a place that doesn't want you, isn't working, and you would go find somewhere else to play... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Negative folks thrive on this sort of drama. IIRC the new posts already exceed the old ones. It sat dormant for roughly 50 months until S Head brought it back up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I actually deal with this stuff all time as the head of a ball association. I don't understand a lot of "charity" and "fund raising" stuff. By the time you get done donating not just your time, but gas and other stuff to get the fund raising done, you truly would be ahead to just give money or goods, whatever. I spend a lot of my own money on stuff simply because it's easier. Not to mention the fact that it eliminates having to beg people to get stuff done. Not being obligated to somebody for them having helped somebody or some thing at my behest is actually worth something to me. I think about this stuff a lot and still never come up with a viable answer.

At any rate, in this case, wouldn't a $40 scope be cheaper, in the end, than all the back-and-forth on the internet, emails, endless PM's and especially all the bad publicity for SM? It's astonishing actually.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (06hunter59, 160user, 257wthbylover, 219DW, 270cowboy, 22250rem, 56 invisible), 1,772 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,134
Posts18,523,194
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.