Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
If it turns out that when he was 14 he played with some 14 year old boobies, does that make him a child molester?

In the state I live in that is statutory rape - consenting or not - and it is against the law.

It is statutory rape against the 14 year old or the 14 year old?

They were both raped so jail the both of them crazy
Oh and it just came across the home page their show just got cancelled.

That's good news. smile

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm shocked. They should call Phil Robertson for advice.

The mainstream media will do anything to tear down "Christian" families, including reporting half of a story to fit their agenda.

And a ton of fools here will follow right along.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

The mainstream media will do anything to tear down "Christian" families, including reporting half of a story to fit their agenda.

True, we only have half the story....the half from the Duggar perp....who apologized and substantiated that he was in fact the subject of the undredacted report.

The half we don't have is from the victims.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We don't need a victim. We have TMZ and Paradiddle's misunderstanding of the law.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
As Dobson says in his book, "how to raise boys", never ever leave a 12-16 year old boy alone with young children. Ever. Doesn't matter how good the child. Puberty does weird things to boys.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You think incest is all that uncommon? Think again. So apparently the guy tried to diddle his sister(s) during a period (age 14)when his blood stream was virtually pure testosterone and he was walking around with a perpetual erection. Yeah, most of us prolly wouldn't have done what he did, but not sure he deserves a life-long label as a sex pervert for something he did as an over-sexed teen. Now, if he'd tried to fondle another boy, well Katie-bar-the-door on the condemnation in that case! wink

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seriously - what 14-year-old boy never copped a feel when he had the opportunity?

So what if it was a sister - It's the South , right? Everybody's just one chromosome off the same DNA strand, right?

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 05/22/15.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Seriously - what 14-year-old boy never copped a feel when he had the opportunity?

So what if it was a sister - It's the South , right? Everybody's just one chromosome off the same DNA strand, right?

laugh

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Paradiddle
If it turns out that when he was 14 he played with some 14 year old boobies, does that make him a child molester?

In the state I live in that is statutory rape - consenting or not - and it is against the law.

I'd be reaaallllllly surprised if the law in ANY state says that 2nd base is statutory rape. Really, really, REALLY surprised.

You might want to post a link to verify your statement.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I couldn't agree more. Thank you for having some sense.

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

I couldn't agree more. Thank you for having some sense.

+1

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I played doctor I'll show you mine you show me yours touchy feely with our 12 YO baby sitter.

She had hairs on it and lived next door. I was 7 and stiffer n a new broom that I had no idea what to do with...
For 2 or 3 years she came back for more.

My parents liked go out dinner and dancing couple nights a week.
Little did they know they were buying me a ho just to keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, I'll never forget what it was to be a pedophile, best most erect years of my life.
And I'll never forget them hairs, neither.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So every 15 year old boy, who slept with a 14-17 year ild female is a pedophile, a rapist, and an all around sexual deviant?

Some of you people had childhoods that really really sucked!

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You gotta love how the MSM, which never misses an opportunity to glorify adultery and which is positively giddy about transgender sex and homosexuality, becomes downright puritanical over a teenage Christian boy copping a feel 20 years ago.

Last edited by RobJordan; 05/22/15.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RobJordan
You gotta love how the MSM, which is positively giddy about homosexuality, becomes downright puritanical over a teenage Christian boy copping a feel 20 years ago.

^^^^^^^^^

I am by no means a Duggar fan.............but this. For sure.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Every poster on here who lost their cherry as a Freshman in High school should turn themselves in to the PO-Leece

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
You gotta love how the MSM, which never misses an opportunity to glorify adultery and which is positively giddy about transgender sex and homosexuality, becomes downright puritanical over a teenage Christian boy copping a feel 20 years ago.

Yep, nobody would probably give a chit if that "Christian" boy hadn't been running around waiving is finger at all the other "sinners" for the last 7-8 years.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
He mentioned that he didn't ask Christ to come into his life until after his transgressions....

Convenient and to be expected of a 'Christian'...

But again, I don't think religion has much to do with this...just raging hormones and a double digit IQ

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The parents are also impugned by the report. The last incident of abuse happened well over a year after the first incident had become known to the parents, which they had reported 3 months after finding out about it. Yet they never reported subsequent incidents, choosing instead to handle at their level. Probably because he would have been removed from the home and prosecuted. This course of action by them endangered their daughters, and whoever else became a victim subsequent to their failure to report.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Every poster on here who lost their cherry as a Freshman in High school should turn themselves in to the PO-Leece

I need a favor bro, can you please post bail?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (260Remguy, 338rcm, 300_savage, 12344mag, 219DW, 1lesfox, 52 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,617
Posts18,473,985
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.