-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The point is (I'm sure you'd miss it, even with crayons) is that this "Safariman" is a snake oil salesman.....

And so is your local pious pastor who sells "Christ."

The Tea Party Movement is pretty much the same as a bowel movement except that it smells worse and has far less in the way of intelligent content.
--DancesWithGuns

P
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image] shocked

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by eyeball

So, youre a christian who belives in Jesus, but judges others?

Yep, I do, sad but true, and I have sat in judgement of Mark and freely admit it. Even you eyeball have judged members of this forum. We all do it, a so called Christian or not a so called Christian, silently, or loud as you please, either way, judgement is judgement.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
You know, I remember when this kind of thing happend all the time...40 years ago...when I was in the 7th grade. I think they called it a "Slam Book" back then.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is uber.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rattler
not a dead horse when he intends to keep using this site for his scams, nothing in his last two posts show he plans on stopping or leaving this site....the horse is alive and kicking and still interested in fugging over people here given the chance....

Sheridan nails it.

This ain't jet-propulsion theory folks!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by DancesWithGuns
The fake apostle Saul/Paul started selling "Christ" after inventing him as an imaginative addition to the story of Jesus (who was actually an itinerant Pharisee rabbi of the First Century).

Supposedly a magical "get in free" ticket to "heaven"......the Christ scam has been lucrative for charlatans from Saul/Paul to Swaggart and Robertson.

Read all about it in the works of Hyam Maccoby. http://www.amazon.com/The-Mythmaker-Paul-Invention-Christianity/dp/0062505858

Maccoby giving away copies of his book...or do they have to be purchased?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I made it through the first page of the latest volume of "As The Campfire Burns".

Somebody decided "today, I feel like bickering about some schitt that means nothing".

sick

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
You too, I hope you don't go to hell but I know you are.

So, youre a christian who belives in Jesus, but judges others?

There comes a time when you just have to disengage. It doesn't matter wither you are right or wrong. Nothing constructive comes of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wonder how those that say its no big deal are gonna feel if one of their friends, sons, grandsons, nephews they tell to check out this site gets taken by Mark are gonna feel? i tell a fair number of people bout this site, most check it out and thats it, every once in awhile one sticks around....the guy is a crook not just by his dealings here but ruled so in court.....and he shows ZERO remorse or interest in stopping....for phug sake people get pissed about Stick or Steelhead and comparatively they have done nothing....but yeah lets drop the phugger actually stealing from members here.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Rattler,

It's just the fact that the topic is a dead horse.

There is a good guy list in the classifieds. It is probabaly time to clean that up and condense it.

No one good or bad, deservers this much attention.

One would think hunting season was over...and people had nothing better to do.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
not a dead horse when he intends to keep using this site for his scams, nothing in his last two posts show he plans on stopping or leaving this site....the horse is alive and kicking and still interested in fugging over people here given the chance....

Agree. Until he is gone for keeps, the right thing in my book is to make as many people aware of a con man in our midst. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Rattler,

There is a good guy list in the classifieds. It is probabaly time to clean that up and condense it.

how is it dead if he plans on keeping on with it? dead means he has left the site and isnt coming back....it is on going yet....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Rattler,

how is it dead if he plans on keeping on with it? dead means he has left the site and isnt coming back....it is on going yet....

By dead, I mean everyone is preaching to the choir.

Do you believe anyone posting an opinion here is making a rational appeal?

If you feel the need to protect the innocent, send them a PM.

Has this become some kind of witch-hunt or moral crusade?

Has it become the business of the fire to ostracize or excommunicate its members?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by Seafire
This is amazing....

so many of you guys act like you hate Safariman...

Then at the same time, anything about him goes on for pages...

Do you really love him,
Love to bitch about him..
or Have Nothing Better to do?

Not taking sides either way... just pointing out, there are a batch of people that really evidently love to flog a dead horse...

or for those that have ever been part of a 12 step program of any type, maybe ought to pass on the concept of taking other people's inventory.... where they point out when you point the accusational finger at someone else, remember your hand has three fingers pointing back at you...

I'd assume most of you boys are a little better than this.. not all of ya, but most of ya...

and as was pointed out a long time ago... its a small core that seem to not be able to let this stuff, or let go of bitching about Safariman or his wife for that matter...

make whatever assumptions ya want folks... it ain't aimed at all of you.. but enough of you...

Classic...

yeah it is "classic" Rauncho Bozo....

you actually were the Dweeb at the top of the list....

You live for this crap, as your personal life must be that pathetic....you couldn't say anything positive about anyone else if someone held a shotgun to your nose...

but party on Butthead.... no one can do a better job of making an ass out of you, than yourself..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If you have an issue with it... or anyone else, learn to use the ignore feature....instead of coming on repeatedly and flogging the dead horse being made out of this...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And we would probably have the same outlook as you, Steel, if we had the bringing up of you. We dont need the details or need to be psychiatrists to know what happened to you in your upbringing, or lack thereof. An alcoholic, chain smoking mother certainly and negatively affected your perception of women.

May God forgive the parent who pissed on you. And, the "christian" who pissed on you too.

HE meant for you to be an Eagle, not a vulture.

You could have been an officer and a gentleman.

You are really hot chitt, you hit 50%.

I didn't have a mom, my father and I shared your old [bleep] of a mother.

I can't wait (like your wife) till the day you die you old bastard. I'll post pics on the 'Fire of me pissing on your grave, I PROMISE.
Can you not see that the hatred inside you is eating you alive? Eyeball, whom you just cursed is and will be fine, but...wow. I am not good at praying for those I dislike, but I just said one for you.

As strange as it may seem, I first got clued in on Safariman because he insisted on posting the hottest reloads with no sense of restraint whatsoever. Imagine what would happen if a young guy or anybody just starting out in reloading would happen upon his crap?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire

If you have an issue with it... or anyone else, learn to use the ignore feature....instead of coming on repeatedly and flogging the dead horse being made out of this...

Hmmmm, I seem to recall several gave you the EXACT same advise when you where riding BigStick's cyber nuts from thread to thread for quite an extended period of time. You ignored their advise.... just saying.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, what a mess.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
just saying....

difference is.. I don't hate Schtick..

actually enjoy the little dweeb...

only guy on the entire campfire I can't stand is Rauncho Bozo...

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 61 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.