Safety last.
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by speedsixman
I just wish they were off the Hunters Campfire and the Free Classified forums. I'm tired of seeing the same old crap re-gurgitated over and over.

Whatever happened was in the past, so why keep up the tirade?

Myron

Oh-Oh, here they come now !!!

Agreed! Whatever Obama has done to this country is the past, just like Lois Lerner in the IRS and Hillary. Thank you for providing so much clarity.

So, you put him up there with Obama, Lerner and Hillary do you? Now that's clarity.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Giving someone a pass for scamming old folks is something I'll never understand, or want to.

In my world, taking advantage of the elderly, or children would earn someone a one way trip down a dead end country road.

Irregardless....

You think you're the first to cast the first stone...

Like you are Mr Perfect or something?

you truly are a dipschitt...

Like your schitt doesn't stink... and you piss perfume..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm so in your head. I fuggin' love it.

Why, because I've got you pegged as one of Claiborne's nut lickers?

Or because I realized every one of your captain seafire stories is complete bullshit, made up to make your pathetic life look good here?

The fact is you're a lot like Claiborne, full of lies, and if we're counting the free battery scam, there's some con in you too.. And I'm not the only one around here to see it.

And yeah, my life is pretty fugging good, you'll never see me post how the world and life sucks like you do. And you hate it, and your head is just eaten up by it.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I would like an entire Claiborne forum.

www.uberassshots.com

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
I would like an entire Claiborne forum.

www.uberassshots.com

Dave

It says the license has been revoked.

Me

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
I clicked on the ink and it doesn't work, which may be entirely appropriate.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know Safariman from Adam, but one thing that does strike as strange, you know he is reading this thread, but says nothing, then later on will post as if this post isn't ongoing. It would take a lot less for me to say fugg this place and move on, I don't understand the mindset that brings some back day after day to be personally ridiculed and have their morality questioned and dragged through the mud by a sizable group of people.

What's the point, why the necessity?

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SamOlson
To the members who are aware it's just sick humor. Some of it is pretty funny chit.

You literally can't make it up.

SM should have a reality TV show. Think macho, outdoorsy Jim Bakker......

+1

I for one have found these threads to be comedy gold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't know Safariman from Adam, but one thing that does strike as strange, you know he is reading this thread, but says nothing, then later on will post as if this post isn't ongoing. It would take a lot less for me to say fugg this place and move on, I don't understand the mindset that brings some back day after day to be personally ridiculed and have their morality questioned and dragged through the mud by a sizable group of people.

cause in his mind he has done nothing wrong, we are all the ones who have it wrong and since we are wrong and he isnt all this doesnt matter and more or less doesnt exist in his mind....classic sociopath and narcissistic behavior....the guy isnt normal, he lacks the wiring in his brain for true empathy which is why he has no problem phugging over the elderly or even friends...to him the ends justify the means always no one else matters.....which is the real sad thing about AA standing by him, at the end of the day he doesnt truly care about her either, its all a show, a farce that helps him continue the con....which is also why we keep it up, cause he isnt going to stop till his arse is in jail....

Last edited by rattler; 05/25/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Because the amount of charity they receive outweighs the ridicule.

The "long scam." They were pegged a long time ago but they just keep on keeping on. Like virtual gypsies.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The "long scam." They were pegged a long time ago but they just keep on keeping on. Like virtual gypsies.

Travis

I don't stay that in-tuned with the forum anymore, is he suspected of conning people, or it has been proven he has conned people...what has he conned people out of?

Building a rifle for a cancer kid, need help? Then keeps the help?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Travis

I don't stay that in-tuned with the forum anymore, is he suspected of conning people, or it has been proven he has conned people...what has he conned people out of?

Building a rifle for a cancer kid, need help? Then keeps the help?

Yes. That is why he lost his ins. License,

There is also suspicion that he kept. Riflescope forwarded to him with the intent to be used on a "project rifle" he was putting together for a disabled vet.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The same MO repeated in the Classifieds over and over.

A small amount of digging by some members revealed he was busted for lying and cheating people in the state of Oregon.

If you don't use the Classifieds you probably don't have any reason to notice.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And now some chapter 7 bullshit..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
I clicked on the ink and it doesn't work, which may be entirely appropriate.

Too fuggin' funny....

You ready to watch me outshoot shrapnel in a couple weeks?

Travis

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Leighton , i and several others saw thought his BS yrs ago.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sam's-Club-sized-ego and lack of social conscience.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I'm so in your head. I fuggin' love it.

Why, because I've got you pegged as one of Claiborne's nut lickers?

Or because I realized every one of your captain seafire stories is complete bullshit, made up to make your pathetic life look good here?

The fact is you're a lot like Claiborne, full of lies, and if we're counting the free battery scam, there's some con in you too.. And I'm not the only one around here to see it.

And yeah, my life is pretty fugging good, you'll never see me post how the world and life sucks like you do. And you hate it, and your head is just eaten up by it.

I'm recalling from memory, when I joined this forum: when myself and the 8-9 buds that joined up here with me. We were gettin a bit of a rocky start making friends laugh

Some of the ambassadors from Turdlike Inc, PM'd some of us and "strongly encouraged" that our like-ability would go up if we each donated to the flavor of the month 'help a vet' get a rifle' program.

We each considered it thru PM and decided against the extortion racket presented to us. Since one our members was an actual real combat infantry vet with 24 career yrs exp we all pooled together and done up our thing with all TnBoys throwin in the $$$ towards our own guy.
Several turders now have me on ignore because I labled their extort as Rifles for REMFS. were't no way I'd donate to some stateside truck-driving remfs or cheese Combos eatin Fobbitt just to gain acceptance from some internet names.

Funny though, how this is all coming out as of late. I was not 'from round here' and noticed right off in 2012 that this crap was fishy.

Just my 2 cents.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

Some of the ambassadors from Turdlike Inc, PM'd some of us and "strongly encouraged" that our like-ability would go up if we each donated to the flavor of the month 'help a vet' get a rifle' program.

Just my 2 cents.

You've got to be kidding,,,,,

The Cool kids sent pm's strong-arming for loot?

Names please, I dare ya.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (160user, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 2UP, 19 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 1,004 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,800
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.