-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if you find a bunch of mags let me know, I gave come to family a few weeks ago figuring I could replace them whenever, well apparently not!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Any mags left?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Any mags left?

You're killin' me...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Yea, still think about that rotten pricks comments to me and about me for having him pegged all wrong and that he was just a 'victim' of life trying to help his flock!!!!

Also like how those who came to his defense and labeled me as being a dick (well yea, I am still a dick) and causing trouble have never bothered to apologize for their ignorance. Not holding my breath for that anyhoo as it seems most men on the net have a hard time admitting they were/are wrong. Even got a PM from a fellow from WA who 'demanded' I owed safariman and the campfire members an apology for my comments on that thread and his initial FS thread for the mags. Will say an apology never happened nor did a Christmas Card from MickeyD, oh well, ho hmmmmm

Still saving my strength for my 'bucket list' of a good kick in the onions to the now infamous 'safariman'!!!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
'Christians' are a cocksucking lot.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
Yea, still think about that rotten pricks comments to me and about me for having him pegged all wrong and that he was just a 'victim' of life trying to help his flock!!!!

Also like how those who came to his defense and labeled me as being a dick (well yea, I am still a dick) and causing trouble have never bothered to apologize for their ignorance. Not holding my breath for that anyhoo as it seems most men on the net have a hard time admitting they were/are wrong. Even got a PM from a fellow from WA who 'demanded' I owed safariman and the campfire members an apology for my comments on that thread and his initial FS thread for the mags. Will say an apology never happened nor did a Christmas Card from MickeyD, oh well, ho hmmmmm

Still saving my strength for my 'bucket list' of a good kick in the onions to the now infamous 'safariman'!!!!!

I apologize if I have ever wronged you.

Travis

PS- This is more of a Step 9 thing than a safariman thing.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If that's the case I'm gonna start going to church.

Dave

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
LMAO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not that anyone cares ... but that offends me. I'm sure there are many of us here that haven't tried to steal anything from you ...

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave

I apologize if I have ever wronged you.

Travis

PS- This is more of a Step 9 thing than a safariman thing.

Travis, No you have never offended me and wasn't one of the ones I was referring to. Pretty clear to see who they are/were by reading his mag FS thread after my comments and this one also. The guilty ones don't bother, just the innocent or the not sure ones who will take time and go to the trouble to offer a sincere apology.lol

At least I can vouch for you if someone ever asks if you made any efforts as far as "Step 9"!!!! smile

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ten-Four Nightrider.

I just wanted to be sure. Sometimes I black out and can't remember anything. And by sometimes, I mean all the time.

Off to church to find me a corksucker. Wish me luck.

Travis

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by avagadro

Not that anyone cares ... but that offends me. I'm sure there are many of us here that haven't tried to steal anything from you ...

If you're a 'Christian' I can see how it would, or not. If you're a Christian, then you've nothing to concern yourself with.

Me personally, I'd be far more troubled with the 'Christians' leaving a black mark on Christians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Understood .... wasn't paying attention to the 'quotes'

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Me personally, I'd be far more troubled with the 'Christians' leaving a black mark on Christians.

Jesus called them "tares in the wheat." He knows who they are.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I stood up for Safarisham a couple of times in the past. I am sorry I ever did, and damned sure would never do it again.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Scott F

You say you not a narcassist and didn't "call me out by name" but referred to me as "the Punch Bowl turd"? Yea, not very obvious or no finger pointing there!

You also claim you are NOT A DEALER but you buy and sell for a profit on this forum and several others and also gun shows?? NOT contradicting yourself there either huh? What part of selling for profit is not being a dealer???? Well, other than you don't have an FFL, don't have a Sales Tax Permit and don't have a store front???

I am not against making a profit on anything, I am against dishonesty and misleading someone to do it! I take my integrity and honesty seriously and anyone on this forum, others, GB and ebay will vouch for that!!!

Now I am done and will not respond further. Broke my promise with this post but your blantant, denial's and Narcassistic response deserved one!

Merry Christmas again to you and all of 24hrcampfire members, seriously! I apologize again for being "the punch bowl turd" and being honest with my feelings and how I seen safarimans add!

Respectfully,
Dennis

Dennis, you are trying to beat up a man who could be living on SSI but instead is doing his best to make a living in spite of huge handicaps and 24 hour incredible pain. You are talking about a man who has been here at the Fire for years like you but in all that time I would ask you to show me anywhere he as been anything but honest and helpful.

You are barking up the wrong tree on this one Sir. Back off and take some deep breaths before you did yourself a hole that will be hard to climb back out of.

I have no dog in this fight, just hate to see one of the really good guys here take this king of treatment.

Yep

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by John_Boy
.....I trust Mark....he's good to go.....I would buy from him anytime......

Yep

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yep whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Pretty much!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1lessdog, 65 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,370
Posts18,469,135
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.