Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Just as last week when Rand Paul had to eat his words when he said Republican hawks created ISIS...today he had to back off again.

Sunday night: “People here in town think I’m making a huge mistake,” Paul said. “Some of them, I think, secretly want there to be an attack on the United States so they can blame it on me.”

Monday morning: “I think by calling it hyperbole, that means I may well have exaggerated the case.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Just another example of how a Paul in the White House would damage Nat'l Security and our gov's ability to defend our freedom and spread democracy across the globe.

We're all in danger as a result, and need to make sure to elect someone who will increase gov oversight of our dangerous use of freedom, and to enforce democratic ideals abroad by all means necessary.

-RNC/Bowsinger

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So what was Bush thinking when he signed it? Different intent?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM

I think it was a different intent at the time after 9/11 when Americans were screaming for the Govt. to protect them from further terrorist attacks.

I doubt he even knew it would be as encompassing as it was...It was just a tool.

But as with ANY tool, it can become dangerous in the wrong hands. Which is what has happened in the past 6 1/2 years.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The bottom line is we need to violate American's civil rights to provide for a secure country as it stands today, unbridled immigration..

The country has this open door policy so the status quo can remain in power through cheap labor and ignorant third world voters.

This is the price we must all pay for the "chance" to live this American dream..you know, giving a $200,000 speech or golfing while your wetbacks are hard at it.

The America of "success through hard work" has been replaced by success through politics. Enjoy, it only cost you your civil rights.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Paul ,I'm tired of the same old leftest chit , now linsey gramnaste..is in the ring ....f. Him !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Well done, Sir!

I wish there were more like him.

yUP....I told you all months ago he ain't perfect but he's heads above the whores that call themselves Democrats and Republicans.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there are some that are completely ok to the idea that violating the constitution is perfectly OK in the name of safety when it comes to illegal search and seizure - just because some politician tells them it needs to happen to stop terrorists

but they'd stop drinking coffee if Starbucks banned guns at their stores.

I don't get it - you'd think we'd all be in favor of protecting our constitutional rights and understanding politicians lie.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
The ironic thing about this thread is how so many here fail to see the direct connection between Paul's stance here and those so often denounced here as "dangerous" in his foreign policy.

There are reasons why Dems & Reps agree on this bill AND upon International Interventionist "Busy-Body-Ism". The two things are attached at the hip; the willingness of our government to "oversee" our exercise of freedom and its willingness to over extend our military as a means of enforcing its influence abroad. You can't have one without the other.

Either way you're supporting an unsustainable model of governance that is antithetical to the right-sized government conducive to individual liberty.

I'd MUCH rather be murdered by terrorists than raped and subjugated by my gov't and I know that the latter is a very real reality that'll someday have us wishing for the former.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by EdM

Yeah; just like when he campaigned against Clinton's nation building...

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

353 members (160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 2,048 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,712
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.