Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...d-328-guns-42-tons-of-ammo-at-farm?lite=
I bet there are lots of farms with stashes like this over there. It sucks that they were caught.

Who writes this crap? Wonder if those rifles had recoil pads too?
As well as the Glock handguns, the haul contained military-style guns such as AK-47s, MP5 sub-machine guns and rifles featuring telescopic lenses.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The coppers would have kept the choicest pieces for themselves so there would be no 50 grand items there, and the rest are just sporting arms.
Typical cop grandstanding and media bias/stupidity.

And I would not take that bet.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
gee, if the cops raided many a home in my home county, I bet they would find people who had that and more....

this is what happens when your rights are taken away by liberal leftist leaning communist governments...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Moron.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We just got rid of the left leaning pricks, and you are currently dealing with yours...but you are too insular and idiotic to pay attention.

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I guess I am behind? Are the folks over limited as to the number of guns that they can own? Sounds messed up to me! With all the counrtyside there it would make a natural place to want to own guns of all configurations.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No we are not, but you need to have each and every firearm on your licence...it is ironic that you can own pretty much anything if you have the correct paperwork and funding to pay for it.

Which basically means that the rich bastards can have what they want and the working man gets it in the neck...the law works like that every time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yup high powered guns .I see some 22s and an air pellet rifle.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
We just got rid of the left leaning pricks, and you are currently dealing with yours...but you are too insular and idiotic to pay attention.

Stewie...

I wasn't flaming Australia here.. contrary to some of the other forum members here, I look at OZ and its people in a very favorable light...

I was referring to leftist liberal commies all over the planet... not just in Oz...

and you don't have to tell me about the jackasses we have serving under our current administration...

I hated that SOB before he was elected the first time... the second time, was a wake up call to just how many dipschitts that this nation has among us...

my poor wife and son have to listen to me condemn this SOB 50 times a day....on a slow day...

so no malice or ill will was meant on my end...

I condemn liberal politicians, robbing people of their rights around the world... not nations and their citizens.. except the ones that support these commies and new world order types from around the world...

hope that clarifies that and my post for you sir...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Didn't Australia ban and confiscate pretty much all handguns, semi-automatic anything, and even pump actions some years ago?

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Stewie...

I wasn't flaming Australia here.. contrary to some of the other forum members here, I look at OZ and its people in a very favorable light...

I was referring to leftist liberal commies all over the planet... not just in Oz...

and you don't have to tell me about the jackasses we have serving under our current administration...

I hated that SOB before he was elected the first time... the second time, was a wake up call to just how many dipschitts that this nation has among us...

my poor wife and son have to listen to me condemn this SOB 50 times a day....on a slow day...

so no malice or ill will was meant on my end...

I condemn liberal politicians, robbing people of their rights around the world... not nations and their citizens.. except the ones that support these commies and new world order types from around the world...

hope that clarifies that and my post for you sir...

Sea, the mistake was mine as I am currently being a pissy prick...my apologies.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
no problem, no harm and no foul...

you have had a few pissing on Oz lately, so it was an honest mistake.. I easily assumed that you thought I was doing the same..

my own nation's government is a major embarrassment, but it doesn't mean every one of our citizens are screwed in the head...

same with OZ or any other nation...

glad we're square...

have a good one mate!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There was another lot found up near Cairns a few years ago , I think from memory ,a guy with a metal detector found the steel cover covered with dirt.
This lead to a bunker with a whole pile of guns.
There'd be a lot more up north as well I'd reckon

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
" high-caliber firearms"

WTH are these?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think it is the media trying to portray a firearm as "high Caliber " So that people will think they are really dangerous or more powerful than normal.
Other terms include military calibre, military style, large capacity etc
Was before my time over here but I think the SKS and SKK came with a swap deal with China years ago under a labor govt
I stand to be corrected there

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Given the same situation here, I would guess many of us would have a cache somewhere. Hadn't thought about somebody finding it with a metal detector.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just as an exercise only, I would think that 110 mm stormwater pipe with screw caps and the desiccant packs found in the Harley Davidson motor cycle cylinders would suffice for long term storage, and planted straight down courtesy of a hand auger would prevent or inhibit such from being accessed by accident.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hone
There was another lot found up near Cairns a few years ago , I think from memory ,a guy with a metal detector found the steel cover covered with dirt.
This lead to a bunker with a whole pile of guns.
There'd be a lot more up north as well I'd reckon

I wonder how long it was before the metal detector fellow had both knees broken?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll show my ignorance. I've heard the gun laws in New Zealand are less stringent. Meaning that you can own semi-auto rifles and pump shotguns.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guns found in Oz? O-M-G! The horror......

We got too many people on the planet and over half are idiots. The gene pool desperately needs help. Go long on bleach.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,779 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,199
Posts18,503,622
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.