-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know the weasally bastid didn't do his own NRA survey.

Anyways he's dropped his pretenses at being pro-gun.

Gun Owners of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Begich Not Being Truthful with Alaskans on Gun Rights

How do you know when Mark Begich is lying?

Answer: His lips move.

Earlier, we told you how Begich was the CHIEF ADVOCATE for denying Alaska NON-PERMIT HOLDERS the right to benefit from reciprocity with other states.

You may remember that legislation offered by Senator John Thune in the last Congress would recognize the reciprocity rights of Alaska NON-PERMIT HOLDERS nationally. Legislation introduced by Congressman Paul Broun in the House would do the same.

But Begich is opposed to offering national concealed carry rights to Alaska�s NON-PERMIT HOLDERS -- even though Alaskans can lawfully carry concealed without a permit.

So what does Begich have to say for himself?

He says his legislation will grant �reciprocity for their concealed carry permits.�

But that�s not the point.

Last year�s legislation would recognize national carry rights for Alaska�s NON-PERMIT HOLDERS. And this year�s legislation would have done the same, were not Begich working behind the scenes against Alaskan gun owners.

ACTION:

1.Click here to send a prewritten message demanding that Mark Begich stop his war on Alaska gun owners. Demand that he accept the previous Thune reciprocity language protecting all Alaskans.
2.Please distribute this alert to your family and friends in Alaska.
3.Send GOA any responses you get.

Alaskans still have the option of a CHL if they want reciprocity under the current system. But if Senator Thune is offering language that would allow reciprocity for Constitutional carry states without a CHL why would you fight it unless you are truly anti-gun?

Bloomberg's anti-gun stench is obviously still clinging to him.

I prefaced GOA's pre-written letter with "Your pro-gun camoflauge is fading revealing your pre-election, anti-gun, anti-freedom spots."

I couldn't do anymore without telling him what I really think of him and GOA's letter is pretty strongly worded without calling him the worthless, PoS, leftist cork-soaker he really is.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Democrats cannot be trusted around guns,period.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little Desinex powder "creamer" in the coffee, a little Desinex "cream" spread on the bagel; pretty soon no more Bag-itch. wink

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Liiiiisssa and Bagitch get better than Fs from the NRA the next go around they will never see another dime of mine.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Marxists being tooled by the same handlers that school Obama.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
If Liiiiisssa and Bagitch get better than Fs from the NRA the next go around they will never see another dime of mine.

Sitka gave "Liiiiisssa and Bagitch" money!!!! wink

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, sent them your check with your name still on it!

That was an ambiguous sentence... Never sent Bagitch nor Liiisssa a dime and would not. Used to send the NRA money pretty regular... That mistake is not likely to be repeated.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gnu that, Art wink

Have a pard here that is often heard saying "you're singing to the choir." In my best tenor voice I'm singing that oldie but goodie, "We are on the same Page" smile

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Sure beats singing in the rain.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
House Bill 80, introduced by state Representative Mark Neuman (R-15), is important self-defense legislation that would provide that a law-abiding person, who is justified in using deadly force in self-defense, has "no duty to retreat" from an attack if the person is in any place the person has a legal right to be. HB 80 passed in the state House at the end of last session and has been assigned a hearing date in the state Senate Judiciary Committee. This hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, March 7, at 1:30 p.m. in Room number BELTZ 105 of the Thomas B. Stewart Legislative Office Building, which is attached to the Capitol.

Please contact your state Senator TODAY and respectfully urge him or her to support HB 80. Contact information for your state Senator can be found here http://www.elections.alaska.gov/vi_eo_state_comm.php. Also, please contact members of the state Senate Judiciary Committee and respectfully request that they vote in favor of HB 80. Their contact information is listed below.

Senate Judiciary Committee: Senator Hollis French (D-M), Chairman
465-3892
Senator_Hollis_Frenchlegis.state.ak.us <mailto:Senator_Hollis_Frenchlegis.state.ak.us>

Senator Bill Wielechowski (D-J), Vice Chairman
465-2435
Senator_Bill_Wielechowskilegis.state.ak.us <mailto:Senator_Bill_Wielechowskilegis.state.ak.us>

Senator Joe Paskvan (D-E)
465-3709
Senator_Joe_Paskvanlegis.state.ak.us <mailto:Senator_Joe_Paskvanlegis.state.ak.us>

Senator Lesil McGuire (R-N)
465-2995
Senator_Lesil_McGuirelegis.state.ak.us <mailto:Senator_Lesil_McGuirelegis.state.ak.us>

Senator John Coghill (R-F)
465-3719
Senator_John_Coghilllegis.state.ak.us <mailto:Senator_John_Coghilllegis.state.ak.us>

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 63 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,434
Posts18,470,811
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.