Home
Posted By: shrapnel 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
I know it really bothers people to see 22 ammunition for sale, but there still is a need for this stuff. I don't need to qualify how I got it, but it wasn't at Walmart or any other store. I found a guy that has a ton of ammunition and I have to buy a bunch of other ammo along with the 22 to get this stuff, so I did.

If you want it, help yourself, if you don't thanks for keeping the ad fresh, but it is still late production ammunition that Walmart never got a chance to sell. Since when could you buy cases from any store since this whole thing went South?

I have 10 boxes, 1 full case of Federal 550 pack hollow points @$72.00/box which is at a rate of $65.00/500

I have 10 boxes, 1 full case of Winchester 333 pack hollow points @ $44.00/box, again a rate of $65.00/500

I have 1 box of Remington 525 pack hollow points for $70.00 a rate of $65.00/500

4 cartons of CCI Blazer and 2 cartons of Remington Thunderbolt LR for $60.00/carton of 500...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: win7stw Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Do prices include shipping?
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Nothing worse than a scalper.
Posted By: JBGQUICK Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
of course there is. The buyer is the enabler.
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
It amazes me that you dimwits can't just sit on your hands for a short while, and watch the "ammo shortage" fix itself.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Scalpers are a long way from the bottom of the list. grin
Posted By: Technoman26 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
And of course, you could just not buy it, not comment on it and move along if you don't want or need any.

Bump it up for Shrapnel.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14

You sure as hell aren't contributing anything to this post. Why be an a$$ H*le about it. His prices are real close to what I've found at Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse WHEN I CAN FIND IT. I don't mind paying a little more to get it. Better than not having any. I suppose you guys think the prices are going to go back to where they were 10 years ago. You are in for a real shock and you won'[t have any. Go find somewhere you can actually contribute something. You got it cheaper post an ad or keep it to your self.
See previous post regarding dimwits
You guys need to quit enabling this kind of activity.
Good on ya,Goat.... You are obviously one of the few who "get it"
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Oh you mean like guys who are figuratively raping children's shooting sports programs by hoarding ammo so the kids can't find ammo, then selling it at ridiculous prices that the programs cannot afford? Nah, they are just as bad as everybody else.

They are screwing over our future all in the name of the almighty dollar. I'm phugging sick of it.
Posted By: Onpoint Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
The drama queens are out again!!!!
Posted By: Techsan Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
A seller has the right to ask whatever he wants for his product. Fire members have the right to comment on prices that are roughly 3x what the product sells for at Wally World. It's a free internet mofos.
Posted By: cal74 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
You guys need to quit enabling this kind of activity.

For the record, I don't have a problem in the world with Shrapnel but I agree a 110% with goat.

All the fools who keep buying this crap up at 3-4x what it should be keep this foolishness going.

If people just quit buying inflated ammo for 2-3 weeks, there would be little need for the people who keep buying everything to continue to do so.

Shelves would start to fill up again and we could carry on as normal.
Posted By: cfran Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Yep, hate posts like this, money must be tight to do this IMO.
Originally Posted by Techsan
A seller has the right to ask whatever he wants for his product. Fire members have the right to comment on prices that are roughly 3x what the product sells for at Wally World. It's a free internet mofos.

Oh hell yeah, Why don't you run over to Wally world and pick me up some. BOth 50 round boxes because they have a limit. I don't hear the same thing about Cabelas who has one limit and is pretty darn close to the prices here. Or Sportsmans Whorehouse who has a two box limit and is pretty close to the prices here. If you want it buy it. If you don't move on . Nothing to see here but some Ass Holes trying to bust a guys chops for making available what we can't get elsewhere. If you got it cheaper but up an add. It's a free world.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
FYI gander mountain currently has thunderbolts and federals on sale for 2.49 per 50 and 10 box limit plus one bulk pack ,last one I stopped in last week had plenty and for the record ,I have no problem with shrapnel either but I telling you there are other sources ,I also think we need to keep our shooting sports alive by encouraging not discouraging younger shooters !!!
Posted By: Techsan Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Caribou,

First step, show me my valuation of the asking prices is wrong. Second step, show me where I criticized the OP for his post. Third step, once you have failed to complete steps 1 or 2, is where you GFY.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Oh hell yeah, Why don't you run over to Wally world and pick me up some. BOth 50 round boxes because they have a limit. I don't hear the same thing about Cabelas who has one limit and is pretty darn close to the prices here. Or Sportsmans Whorehouse who has a two box limit and is pretty close to the prices here. If you want it buy it. If you don't move on . Nothing to see here but some Ass Holes trying to bust a guys chops for making available what we can't get elsewhere. If you got it cheaper but up an add. It's a free world.

Why do you think those places have a limit? Long story short, it's because of deals like this.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14

Bought a brick of the same CCI's at Cabelas a few weeks ago for 24.00
Want to see the receipt?
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
As I said on your other thread shrapnel ;

"Low end plinking ammo at scalpers prices.

If ya feed the scalpers you are feeding the problem.

shrapnel , take that schit , pour some milk over it and eat it"

Mike
Originally Posted by OU812Day

Bought a brick of the same CCI's at Cabelas a few weeks ago for 24.00
Want to see the receipt?

No, I want to know how many they let you buy. ONE???? Last time I was there they would allow one brick, which they didn't have or one 50 round box. THey wouldn't let me buy one 22 LR and one 22 Mag. cause that was over the limit. How long did you stand in line to get one brick? What do you make an hour??? DO you want to sell that box??? If you don't you are part of the problem.
Cariboujack, bless your heart, you just remove all doubt from anyones mind that you're challenged.
Posted By: ZR10054 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
If you live around me You would be happy to buy a brick for $65.00. And for the guy that bought a brick for $24.00. Chances are you all ready have 10 bricks at home and don't need it.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Federal case is sold...
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14

Why do you think those places have a limit? Long story short, it's because of deals like this.

Prairie Goat, thanks for your order, I know you are buying it for those who can't get any, I have it set aside for you...
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Some times a bit cruel like Mother Nature but I believe in free enterprise with all my heart, as opposed to price fixing, wealth redistribution and subsidies.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Sounds like just another crook to me.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Sounds like just another crook to me.

And another whiner. Waaaah.
I'll bet your really pissed at people selling Colts. And JM stamped Marlins.

Three choices here,
Buy.
Don't buy.
Cry.

I'm not buying but good luck with your sale Shrap.
Bump.
Posted By: foogle Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
To no one in particular,,',Good thing about the ammo shortage is now you have something new to gripe about other than the price of gas. I often notice those who gripe tend to just move from one gripe to the next. Gets old. Griping about 22 ammo is pretty well worn out. Lets gripe about people who won't quit griping. Oh maybe I am.
Thanks for the offer schrapnel.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
Originally Posted by foogle
To no one in particular,,',Good thing about the ammo shortage is now you have something new to gripe about other than the price of gas. I often notice those who gripe tend to just move from one gripe to the next. Gets old. Griping about 22 ammo is pretty well worn out. Lets gripe about people who won't quit griping. Oh maybe I am.
Thanks for the offer schrapnel.

Go foogle yerself

Mike
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Some times a bit cruel like Mother Nature but I believe in free enterprise with all my heart, as opposed to price fixing, wealth redistribution and subsidies.

Ah yes, the old "free enterprise" tactic. Let's keep going with that. How about helping the less fortunate, or providing education for tomorrow?
If you have a problem with capitalism, you and Obama have a lot in common. Your politics are interesting for sure.
It's a shame that you guys are so dang dumb that you don't even realize it. Here's what's up. The ammo hoarders/gougers, and the folks over paying for it ARE THE FREAKING PROBLEM. Free enterprise, my ass... Wal Mart still sells it for roughly $23..guess what... The Walton's aren't broke. You guys suck.
Posted By: Fanofthefortyone Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
People get so excited over little things! Don't want it, don't buy it!
Ronnie
If you have a problem with capitalism, you and Obama have a lot in common. Your politics are interesting for sure.

Ha! A variation of the standard comeback from 2008 to today when someone is losing an argument: "You must have voted for Obama".

You're going to have to come up with something better when Obummer leaves office.

Originally Posted by Mac1978
It's a shame that you guys are so dang dumb that you don't even realize it. Here's what's up. The ammo hoarders/gougers, and the folks over paying for it ARE THE FREAKING PROBLEM. Free enterprise, my ass... Wal Mart still sells it for roughly $23..guess what... The Walton's aren't broke. You guys suck.

Yeah, nothing like marking something up 300% and using the free enterprise argument to try and justify phugging people over.
I've always looked at the Campfire Classifieds as a way to pass on stuff I was through trying out to friends and fellow outdoorsmen. Not as a place to make money.

I have no problem with somebody else trying to make a decent profit.

But when someone blatantly tries to bend fellow members over a barrel, don't be surprised if I call you on it. Just because other dingleberries are selling their 22 ammo at scalper prices doesn't make it the right thing to do.
Posted By: Oldquailhunter Re: 22 Ammo - 04/06/14
If anyone does not have 22 ammo (standard bulk type ammo) they have no one but themselves to blame. I bought 5,000 CCI last week. All you have do is work at it a little.

If you don't want to work at it you have to pay.

Dink
Posted By: cisco1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
I believe I have seen most of you pecker heads on the Walmart Shoppers threads.

As far as I am concerned the only reason to step into Walmart is to set the potato chip aisle on fire.
Posted By: rem141r Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
opportunistic gougers suck out loud
dumbasses who pay them suck louder
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

I keep telling Wal-Mart to raise their prices. They're too dumb to listen.

Travis
Posted By: twofish Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
You people do understand the definition of a free mark right?
Posted By: gemby58 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Just bought a case of the CCI Blazers for $299, that's ten bricks at $29.90 each, they also had the Winchester 333 bulk packs for $29.90. Wanted to get some for the kids for this spring give away. I'll head down tomorrow and see if they have more and I'll pick up some more and will offer it on here for $35.00 a brick.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

Oh you mean like guys who are figuratively raping children's shooting sports programs by hoarding ammo so the kids can't find ammo, then selling it at ridiculous prices that the programs cannot afford? Nah, they are just as bad as everybody else.

They are screwing over our future all in the name of the almighty dollar. I'm phugging sick of it.

That's just plain stupid...
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

That's just plain stupid...

Show me where I'm wrong.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by gemby58
Just bought a case of the CCI Blazers for $299, that's ten bricks at $29.90 each, they also had the Winchester 333 bulk packs for $29.90. Wanted to get some for the kids for this spring give away. I'll head down tomorrow and see if they have more and I'll pick up some more and will offer it on here for $35.00 a brick.
good man ,hats off to you sir
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

This!
Posted By: RickcNY Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
I've always looked at the Campfire Classifieds as a way to pass on stuff I was through trying out to friends and fellow outdoorsmen. Not as a place to make money.

But when someone blatantly tries to bend fellow members over a barrel, don't be surprised if I call you on it. Just because other dingleberries are selling their 22 ammo at scalper prices doesn't make it the right thing to do.
im with you prairie goat !!!
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

Dibs. Blazers shoot awesome in all my .22's, especially the handguns. Seriously.
Posted By: JimH Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

Best post of the day.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
There should be a Classified Pricing Panel Made up of Good Old Boy Fire Members to decide who is not trying to help their Fire Bros.
They will know by their superior knowledge how much the seller has in the item and if he is taking it in the shorts enough to sell here.
Posted By: boxermachine Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
My $65 dollars may be your $500, depending on our income situations. .22's are rare in my neck of the woods, and I'd pay handsomely- if I needed them. No big deal.
Posted By: bcraig Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by boxermachine
My $65 dollars may be your $500, depending on our income situations. .22's are rare in my neck of the woods, and I'd pay handsomely- if I needed them. No big deal.

What an intuittive statement from someone with all 26 post in the classifieds !
Posted By: 62413x2 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
You want 22 ammo,go here.Seems like all the buyers of bricks and multiple cases found a place to pedal it.Sure doesn't look like a shortage to me !!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Rifle-Ammunition/BI.aspx?ca=5000011
Posted By: smithrjd Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Seems folks got their panties in a bundle.. I have no issues with this post, but then again I am in way interested either. It's a free market. I will not support someone else's habits, I have a hard enough time supporting my own LOL.
Posted By: foogle Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
If this ammo was $20 brick, i bet the scalper police would have bought all of it by now. To give to the needy children of course.!
Posted By: cfran Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by JimH

Best post of the day.

Yes Sir, plenty around here that know doing this isn't right and I'm not going to pretend that it is. Just contributing to the overall problem . . .
Posted By: Technoman26 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14

Show me where you found out the price Shrapnel paid for the 22 ammo he's selling. You are assuming much in a statement accusing him of bending folks over a barrel. Maybe he paid $50/500, then is it is really so bad he's looking to make $15-20/500? Do you think the local gun shop isn't making that kind of margin? So look, I'll suggest this again...if you don't want his ammo, move the f--k on and let it go. You have done nothing special here. And those piling on one of the good guys around here are doing no good here either. From what I have seen Shrap usually sells good stuff at good prices. And I'd hazard a guess he's not trying to rape anyone on the prices he's asking.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by cfran

Best post of the day.

Yes Sir, plenty around here that know doing this isn't right and I'm not going to pretend that it is. Just contributing to the overall problem . . .

There are plenty around here that it just burns their ass to no end that some one might make a buck also.
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Show me where you found out the price Shrapnel paid for the 22 ammo he's selling. You are assuming much in a statement accusing him of bending folks over a barrel. Maybe he paid $50/500, then is it is really so bad he's looking to make $15-20/500? Do you think the local gun shop isn't making that kind of margin? So look, I'll suggest this again...if you don't want his ammo, move the f--k on and let it go. You have done nothing special here. And those piling on one of the good guys around here are doing no good here either. From what I have seen Shrap usually sells good stuff at good prices. And I'd hazard a guess he's not trying to rape anyone on the prices

Obviously if this dude is classless enough to post this stuff on here for $65, I think it's virtually certain that he over paid for it. Anyone paying or advertising this stuff for more than you can buy it at the store for should be publicly embarrassed.
Posted By: Technoman26 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Obviously if this dude is classless enough to post this stuff on here for $65, I think it's virtually certain that he over paid for it. Anyone paying or advertising this stuff for more than you can buy it at the store for should be publicly embarrassed.
You know what they say, opinions are like azzholes, everyone's got one.
Posted By: Techsan Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Mac - how much of a markup over retail does an asking price need to be before it becomes apparent that a seller is attempting to rape fire members? If I knew this formula, I would feel more comfortable making purchasing decisions in the future. Not saying the OP is doing that here, just want to know how to distinguish the following pricing boundaries: great/good/fair/somewhat high/really high/rape w/ dinner and flowers/back alley rape and brutal beating, etc.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Should have put the ad on armslist instead,then it would fit right in.
Posted By: boxermachine Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
What do my number of posts have to do with anything? Now I'm up to 27, jerk off!
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Mac - how much of a markup over retail does an asking price need to be before it becomes apparent that a seller is attempting to rape fire members? If I knew this formula, I would feel more comfortable making purchasing decisions in the future. Not saying the OP is doing that here, just want to know how to distinguish the following pricing boundaries: great/good/fair/somewhat high/really high/rape w/ dinner and flowers/back alley rape and brutal beating, etc.

It's not about markup of a certain item,it's about this situation in general.The moral of the story is that this ridiculous 22 ammo problem needs to stop, and these asshats are the whole reason there is a shortage.
Posted By: Tracks Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
This is not a comment on the right or wrong of the OP, but I just did a incomplete sampling of some of the posters here and my observation is that of those who strongly support the OP almost all have posts in the 90% and up in the classified.

Those who have moderate counts in the classified seem to slightly or strongly against the OP.
This would seem to indicate that the high percentage classified posters favor the "free market" grin concept and the rest think it is somewhat out of line.
I did note a couple of unexpected exceptions.
Posted By: humdinger Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Nice to see Schrapnel is making his 200% average rate of return on product he once boasted about. I think he's doing better than that here though.

Dang I hope the 22 ammo hoarding stops pretty soon. It makes shooting my 22 hornet cheaper than a 22 mag!
Posted By: milespatton Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
No, I want to know how many they let you buy. ONE???? Last time I was there they would allow one brick, which they didn't have or one 50 round box.

Limit at Walmart,here, is three, and always has been. miles
Posted By: ned Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
here's some in stock as of right now @ Midway

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/55...ead-round-nose-box-of-500-10-boxes-of-50
the "free market" grin concept

I don't know that this qualifies, since in some cases, they are circumventing other peoples access by going around the stores rules to get the product. Makes me think they might not be the upstanding citizens that they want others to think they are. YMMV miles
Posted By: TC1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by humdinger
Nice to see Schrapnel is making his 200% average rate of return on product he once boasted about. I think he's doing better than that here though.

How do you know what he paid for it? Just curious.
Posted By: BWalker Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Pretty sad state of affairs when capitalism is denigrated to such a degree.
What difference does it make?
Most of you whiners shouldn't have ammo��..let alone guns.
It is obvious you do not have good judgement.
Posted By: tripleshock Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
3 bx limit at walmarts and they don't ever have any.If you don't like scrap's prices don't buy them and quit pissn and moanin.
Posted By: DANNYL Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Being such a good deal I'm surprised those supporting this sale hasn't bought them all.
Posted By: bcraig Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Well it pretty obvious the only damn reason you are here is to make money.
Most here use the other forums.
SO your [bleep] oppinion on what is fair about prices or anything else here doesn,t really matter.
Obviously you are Just another azzhat looking to do free buisness here without adding anything to the main concept of the fire ,which is sharing information.

Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by ned

Looks like the op prices are right inline with national retailers.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ned

Laffin...
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Comparing Eley target with federal bulk pack ammo? I guess hes cheap as hell if you compare it to tenex or midas then.......
Hence my laughter!
Posted By: selmer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
I'd actually be buying some of shrap's supply if I hadn't lucked onto a few thousand in the last couple of weeks. I even contacted him ahead of time to see if he had any for sale. I don't know what he paid per brick, but I know that I've purchased a few things from him at excellent prices, and everything I ever see him put up for sale is an excellent price and always as advertised. And it should be obvious to anyone who has watched his classifieds offerings that he's not hurting for cash-he has a heck of a man cave stash. My guess is that he's making a fairly minimal profit and providing people with no access to .22lr ammo some access to .22lr ammo. If you don't want it at this price, move on and wait until you find it at the price point you want to pay. And.....BUMP!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
I have 5-6,000 rds. Same as always. Shoot a couple a hunnard every week with two kids and a back yard 300 yd. range. This whole thing is [bleep] ridiculous. I just ordered 2000rds of lapua and eley match....paid a SMALL amt. Over normal price. The cheseschutz repeater is coming soon and the 40x LOVES the eps match. still have enough plinking ammo to take out a recycling plant worth of cans if necessary.
Posted By: selmer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Oh, and Cabela's just had Remington thunderbolts for sale-for five whole minutes before it sold out.
I drove by the Remington ammo plant today and the parking lot was full of workers cars. miles
Posted By: wageslave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
They could be Union.
Could you check inside? whistle
Posted By: sidewinder72 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
I have still been getting the Federal 550 boxes at Walmart every couple weeks. With a limit of three boxes. You have to get there when they start selling ammo to get any. I am trying to supply three shooters. You can still buy other brands fairly regularly.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: 22 Ammo - 04/07/14
Originally Posted by selmer
Oh, and Cabela's just had Remington thunderbolts for sale-for five whole minutes before it sold out.

Cabelas had a BIG SALE recently advertised 1045 round buckets of 22 LR. Had 60 buckets 4000 people showed up. I don't just talk about it. I bought the federal ammo. Very close to other national. Walmart must be managed differently in different places. I've only found 22 LR once and I got 2 50 round boxes. The other guy got one. Boy I really want to wait for that. In a few years I'd have the same amount of ammo if I'm real lucky.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ned

. Please note the ammo offered by midway was Eley target ammo ,not generic stuff FYI
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Can we start a BAD GUY SCALPER'S LIST?

Put it right below the M22 RECALL notice. That would be fitting.
Shrapnel should change his handle....to Scalpel.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Show me where you found out the price Shrapnel paid for the 22 ammo he's selling. You are assuming much in a statement accusing him of bending folks over a barrel. Maybe he paid $50/500, then is it is really so bad he's looking to make $15-20/500? Do you think the local gun shop isn't making that kind of margin? So look, I'll suggest this again...if you don't want his ammo, move the f--k on and let it go. You have done nothing special here. And those piling on one of the good guys around here are doing no good here either. From what I have seen Shrap usually sells good stuff at good prices. And I'd hazard a guess he's not trying to rape anyone on the prices

Talk about classless, I was reading your posts from when you graced us with your presence. Many were classless snipes at sellers who wouldn't bend to your tactics, all in the classifieds but four, and those were your bitching about people here on the Campfire.

GFY
Posted By: ZR10054 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I'm a fairly new member here and I don't understand the gripes and back stabbing over 22 ammo. I see guys sell $500 scopes for $900 and $300 shotguns for $700.00 and no one is calling those guys scalpers. Heck If you don't like price just don't buy it. If you have to have 22 ammo and this is all you can find then you should be tickled to death to get it for $65.00. Geeze, doesn't take rocket science to figure this out.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
It didn't take you long to get it. Welcome.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Safari... Im only here to buy things for less than they are worth and for the occasional satisfaction of sticking my finger in the eye of a moron. I make no bones about this. I dont subscribe to the internet friend theory, I actually have a life.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
And if we are fortunate to live long enough, we will each look back at the lives we have had and determine for ourselves whether we lived them fully and with the proper respect we owe to the creator. Then, at the appointed hour, our lives will be judged worthy or not by the highest power.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Local shop here the other day had aguila for $47 per 500 round brick with a 2 brick limit. One guy was complaining that it should be $20 a brick so I told him I'd take all he could get me at $20/ brick. He said he wasn't going to sell any of his stash to me for $20/ brick. I told him that he obviously agrees its worth more than that and that he was the one being unethical complaining about someone else's price and stating what a price should be when he was unable or unwilling to sell some for that.

I think anyone who wants to complain about someone's price should simply offer some for sale for less.

I bought a 1000 face bag of junk silver back in 2009 when silver was about $13/ounce. A friend was supposed to take half but back out and never paid me. He called me up a few years later when silver hit over $30 and wanted the half of the bag he stuck me with at $13. His argument was that I was being dishonest for selling it for more than I paid. My argument was that I was only going to sell it for what is was worth on the open market and that he was essentially asking me to give him $8000 cash out of my pocket. He was pissed but so what, he stuck me with an extra $5000 bill by backing out after I placed the order.

Bb

Posted By: slg888 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I actually have a life.
I doubt it, you've been crying like a panzyass for 3 days over this thread. I spent all yesterday shooting 250 rounds outta my .22 which cost me......who gives a f*ck.... It was a good day.

Keep refreshing your computer all day Mac so you can save $5.00.
See finger in eye comment
[Linked Image]
Posted By: humdinger Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by TC1
Originally Posted by humdinger

How do you know what he paid for it? Just curious.

I don't know his cost basis, but I know his operating methods when we got into an exchange about guns not being the great investment people say they are.

Lets see if this link copies in...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Minimizing_your_Gun_Battery#Post8665695

He got quite boastful about his ability to flip things. I told him he was stupid to boast on the internet or he will draw attention of the IRS, BATF, and probably piss off the people he sells to here. His accounting methods don't add up and I am sure he takes advantage of people in tough situations. Hopefully not widow ladies.
Posted By: Deacon76 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Is this still available??
Posted By: PAndy Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Apparently .22 rimfire ammo is not welcome here. So if a guy needs some, he will go to gun shows or gunbroker or check on gunbot...where he will pay the same price shrapnel is asking.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Oh, it's wanted. But they want it a walmart prices without all the bullshit associated with trying to get a brick at one of those places. Small sporting goods and hardware stores are selling plinking ammo for $60-70 a brick around here. The local walmart never has any in stock.
Posted By: selmer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Well, apparently because we're getting close to Easter, someone needs to be crucified. Shrapnel, I guess you're up this year.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Well, apparently because we're getting close to Easter, someone needs to be crucified. Shrapnel, I guess you're up this year.

And their price is 30 rounds of .22
Posted By: RWE Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Given the almost supernatural properties attributed to 22 LR, as some people set it aside from human endeavors of free market capitalism, "scalping", hoarding, etc , I was figuring that there was some mystical properties in it that may help me establish the meaning of life.

I tried sleeping with a brick of it under my pillow - no effect.

Should I put it on a Ouija board?

Call a medium?

Tribal dance?

And before someone suggests it, 22LR suppositories don't work either.

I think it would be most prudent for folks so concerned to make the personal sacrifice to acquire the magic bricks at normal retail, and flood the world generously with the stuff so that it may ultimately find its way to a contemporary King Arthur.
Posted By: HitnRun Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Wow, is there some lying among the baying hounds? Good ol gemby 58 is right up there with his empty promises and whatever else he can do to destroy someone else and make himself look good. Where is all that 22 ammo you were going to give away last year. You lying piece of garbage.

Hey look, a hollow offer from Gumby. Didnt you shaft some kids on some 22 ammo this spring if I remember correctly?

Explain to me how I did that

I am still waiting to buy some of this when you get it. Remember to PM me when this becomes available.

Buy Shrapnel's 22 ammo.....it's for a good cause.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kytrapper Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I have finally decided to climb up on my soap box and share a couple of thoughts:

First in response to Mr. Techsan and others ... you would have no problem paying 10.00 a bottle for water after a natural disaster or 50.00 a gallon for gas the next time something happens to slow down oil import?? As you stated a vendor has ask what they want for any product its not their fault that you need it to live. And for the record commerce in the US is still commerce, the internet is just an extension of existing market places.

When a natural disaster hits and you sell needed items at inflated prices......IT IS CALLED PRICE GOUGING AND IT IS ILLEGAL ......look it up in the commerce regulations.......

Unfortunately for shooters and hunters this is a disaster caused by political agendas and social maneuvering. It should be obvious to all that Gun owners are a minority that it is politically correct to discriminate against

Vendors who drive up prices just because they can, are greedy people who would charge you money for air if they could.....are they worthy of your business and hard earned dollars.......

WORSE than these unscrupulous licensed pirates are the folks who buy ammo off the shelf then take it to gun show or flea market and charge ten times the price and tell people how hard it is to find, feeding the frenzy.

Let me think. Oh yeah, buying and selling ammo for a profit meets the definition of a business. Buying and selling guns and ammo as a business requires a license. Doing so without one is a CRIME.

Basic economics comes into play to deal with licensed pirates. If everyone would stop doing business with these crooks their capital would be tied up in inventory that they could not move. In a short order with capital tied up, no profits coming in and operating expenses creating debts they can be busted.......

Our greedy neighbors and crooks among us require a little different approach. The vultures among us weekly buying up everything at the local retailers, with un inflated prices, get need to be reported not only to the authorities but to other members in the community. They need to be publicly recognized at gun show and flea markets for making it impossible to take a kid shooting and essentially killing our SPORT. This may eliminate the desire to purchase from them. If their money is tied up and no one will buy anything from them. They may have to quit buying as ammo up as soon as it hits the shelf.

One last thought, once these pirates and vultures are recognized, We farmers and other producers should not over look their liberal approach to market place regulation. If they need their car fixed it is ok to charge them triple the price. If they need a loan 20% interest compounded hourly seems quite fair to me.

Let them need a breeding bull and I have the only one in the area.......100.00 a pound for the animal plus 5.00 a foot both ways for a delivery fee is my price.

Well stated,Trapper.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: humdinger Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Buy Shrapnel's 22 ammo.....it's for a good cause.

[Linked Image]

In all fairness that I need to read the whole thread, but I've learned as a community volunteer for organizations that donate money (pull tab money, fund raising, etc.) that there are scammers out there working the sympathy scam.

Buyer bewares and donator beware applies here.
You must be referring to this sympathy ploy.

I found a guy that has a ton of ammunition and I have to buy a bunch of other ammo along with the 22 to get this stuff, so I did.

Posted By: Techsan Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Trapper - show me where I said Shrap was gouging.
Posted By: JTod Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by kytrapper
I have finally decided to climb up on my soap box and share a couple of thoughts:

First in response to Mr. Techsan and others ... you would have no problem paying 10.00 a bottle for water after a natural disaster or 50.00 a gallon for gas the next time something happens to slow down oil import?? As you stated a vendor has ask what they want for any product its not their fault that you need it to live. And for the record commerce in the US is still commerce, the internet is just an extension of existing market places.

Sorry, your entire premise is invalid because 22 AMMO IS NOT A NECESSITY! I can't believe how many people don't understand the concept of gouging. At worst Shrap is a profiteer, not a gouger. Nobody NEEDS 22 ammo. Everyone needs water. See the difference?
FIFO
Posted By: remingtonclassic Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
What's the prices on the other ammo that you had to purchase to get the 22 ammo are you planning to list it also.Can you give out a list if your selling it too.
Posted By: unleaded Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Where's bricktop ??
Posted By: BLG Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Price gouging or scalping is when a woman gets a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and gets charged 500 bucks for a tow and a used tire. She really has no choice at the time. Moving on past a "bad price" on ammo is not exactly the same. YOU DONT NEED IT YOU WANT IT.

JMHO

Clyde

P.S. I haven't found 22lr ammo for months around here. In fact, I cant remember when I actually saw it last. It was sometime last summer.
Posted By: JimH Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Just SWAG as to where all of this ammo is coming from,but what if you had a friend who was a well known gun writer,who got lots of free ammo from manufactures for testing.You could sell this free ammo for your gunwriter friend,who can't do it himself lest the manufactures find out.Sounds like a good way for a couple of buds to make a quick buck.
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Just SWAG as to where all of this ammo is coming from,but what if you had a friend who was a well known gun writer,who got lots of free ammo from manufactures for testing.You could sell this free ammo for your gunwriter friend,who can't do it himself lest the manufactures find out.Sounds like a good way for a couple of buds to make a quick buck.

Wow.

Unbelievable.

Travis
Posted By: frogman43 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I agree Travis....this place is going to hell in a handbasket....
Posted By: boatboy Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by frogman43
I agree Travis....this place is going to hell in a handbasket....

agreed

Hank
I may not be completely correct on all comparison.....I equated this act of profiteering to what is go on across the board.

I must take issue with the Price gouging comparisons: While not essential for life like water, I do use .22 to harvest fur that I sell and boost my income therefore it is part of my work equipment like gasoline is ( keeping the comparison simple). There are laws against price gouging gas......not essential for life but for a life style you choose to live.

Do I need to do this no I choose too. Like most respectable folk I choose to work instead of taking welfare though it is not the smart choice. Now days my fur is only a small part of my annual income but years ago it double my family's annual income.

So back to what I need: Please send me the list of what I need and how I am to live
If I offended anyone by misunderstanding there post I Apologize!!!

To Those who do not see the wrong in price gouging on ammo...I am truly sorry for you, and hope ration stamps never come back.

To every one else thanks !!!!!!! I'm done!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14

I have let this go for days and paid little attention to the negative comments, but this is way beyond the acceptable limit. At this point a retraction is necessary, or I will have to take this to a higher level. This kind of inexcusable insinuation can have severe negative impact on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection in this pathetic bashing that has continued here...
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I guess nobody on the Campfire classifieds bought a pre-ban high capacity magazine between 1994 and 2004. People were glad to get them at any price, and I don't recall anyone calling anyone else a scalper. The market set the price.
Which is more pathetic, being a turd, or being reminded so many times?
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by unleaded
Where's bricktop ??

I think this thread is too mean spirited, vile, corrupt, and below his standards to respond to this garbage.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Mac
I believe no one has to be reminded............
You are a pathetic turd.
Posted By: slg888 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Being Mac1978.
Posted By: JimH Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I have let this go for days and paid little attention to the negative comments, but this is way beyond the acceptable limit. At this point a retraction is necessary, or I will have to take this to a higher level. This kind of inexcusable insinuation can have severe negative impact on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection in this pathetic bashing that has continued here...
You are rigft....I don't like the high prices of ammo,but my comments were out of line.You have my apologies.
Posted By: Ringman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Recently I sold and am still attempting to sell ammo I will not use. I can hardly believe these prices. I went on the 'net and set my prices slightly below what retailers are asking.
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
I have a confession to make.
I sold a gun for more than I paid for it.
Posted By: Farmboy1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
My recent newspaper insert from Gander Mountain, showed several
options for .22 ammo.

Has anyone checked, to see if any was available there ?

Posted By: selmer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
My recent newspaper insert from Gander Mountain, showed several
options for .22 ammo.

Has anyone checked, to see if any was available there ?

That right there is funny. smile It comes and goes at Gander Mountain - sometimes available, sometimes not. When it is, it's like winning the lottery to get any. When you can get it, it's a good price for sure. Bump
Posted By: mtjoe Re: 22 Ammo - 04/08/14
Chidren!enough!if the prices are too high dont buy them! Get on with your life and the good!
Originally Posted by slg888
Being Mac1978.

Oooohhhh. You got me!
I don't like the high prices of ammo,but my comments were out of line.You have my apologies.

You could delete your bullschit post...

Travis
I have a confession to make.
I sold a gun for more than I paid for it.

Scalper...

Travis
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Just to be 100% thorough......was that a denial?
Posted By: Mule Deer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
JimH,

Thanks for apologizing to Shrapnel.

I am one of his gunwriter friends. I have gotten free rimfire ammo from manufacturers, now and then, when I had an article to do. Rimfire manufacturers will normally provide 100-200 rounds for use when researching a legitimate article, but I haven't run into one that will give gun writers a brick of .22 Long Rifles, let alone a case or two. If I want to go out and shoot hundreds of rounds a day, day after day, whether for fun or shooting varmints, I buy it myself, like everybody else.

The same applies with prairie dog bullets. Over the past year I've purchased not only thousands of rounds of rimfire ammo, but thousands of varmint bullets (not mention primers) because that's what I shoot up in a year. If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

For everybody else: No, Shrapnel didn't buy the ammo he's selling at Wal-Mart. He bought it from somebody who charged more than Wal-Mart prices. Wal-Mart isn't selling cases to anybody, except maybe some of their employees.

He's also a local Hunter Safety instructor and has donated not just .22 ammo to local kids but has taken a bunch of them hunting.

If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then GFY.

If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

For everybody else: No, Shrapnel didn't buy the ammo he's selling at Wal-Mart. He bought it from somebody who charged more than Wal-Mart prices.

Just to be 100% clear.....he did NOT buy any .22 rimfire from you?
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Are you, like, the official special prosecutor of the Kampfire Kourt or something?
Is there anything in the forum FAQs about a RICKO violation?
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

WTF don't you just 100% clear the hell outta shraps threads, dickhead?
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Are you, like, the official special prosecutor of the Kampfire Kourt or something?

Do you find the incomplete or diverted answers the least bit interesting?

Didn't think so.
Posted By: selmer Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

The phrase "...on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection to the pathetic bashing that has continued here..." I'm certain that is a statement saying that John has no connection to shrapnel's .22LR ammo. Sometimes you have to know when to quit...
Posted By: wink_man Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
This is a free classifieds. As far as I know, anyone is entitled to sell anything they own for whatever they think they can get for it on here. People do it all the time. People reading the add can either say I'll take it, or move on to the next add cause they're not happy with the price, it's really that simple. We've all done that literally hundreds of times when reading these classifieds.

So why is it that the panties in a bunch gang need to get their panties in a bunch over this add?

Sounds to me like they simply have nothing better to do, or maybe don't have any 22 ammo and don't want to pay his asking price so they bitch about it instead of moving on because there's not to many adds for 22 ammo to move on to.

If you're not interested in buying what the guy is selling, move on instead of trashing his add. The guys doing the trashing would prolly have a canary if someone trashed THEIR add in the same manner that are doing here.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

WTF don't you just 100% clear the hell outta shraps threads, dickhead?

Ah, the neanderthal name calling.
I find it interesting that you're an azzhat....Does that count?
And the shooting public assuming that gun writers receive unlimited free ammunition from manufacturers and get to keep all of the firearms they test is simply ignorant. It just isn't so, no matter how many times you repeat the incorrect assumption.
I find it interesting that you're an azzhat....Does that count?

I do not hide my identity or my location.

When you come, bring friends.....big ones.
MIKEWERNER,

Apparently you're not only an a$$hole, but can't read.

For those who simply can't comprehend English, let me repeat: "If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then GFY."
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Huntsman, where did you find that 5 7/8 Resistol?

WTF would anyone want to go to Iowa?
John, you may have to define the acronym. I read that and see "If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then God Forgives You." I suspect you may have a different meaning, but I never try to misrepresent someone else.
And the shooting public assuming that gun writers receive unlimited free ammunition from manufacturers and get to keep all of the firearms they test is simply ignorant. It just isn't so, no matter how many times you repeat the incorrect assumption.

Answers given are vague and incomplete....on purpose.

Either to stir.....or evade.

Because there are a lot less liberal dope smokin Subaru driving left wing crazies in Iowa than there are in Colorado

They have lots of .22LR ammo for $20/brick, obviously.
Posted By: JBGQUICK Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
or corn
And hogs. And at least one gorilla named "Snowflake"?

Right here on the classifieds. I traded shrapnel some 22 ammo for it. You know, the ONLY place you hang out. You still pizzed I beat ya to it?
Posted By: wrongway Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
MIKEWERNER,

For those who simply can't comprehend English, let me repeat: "If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then GFY."

Wow!

real mature, for a "gunwriter"
MIKEWERNER,

Nice diversion, but that is NOT an answer as to whether you have ever sold 22 rimfire to Shrapnel.

Napoleon-types crack me up. grin
Actually, a number of years before Travis started using GFY, I used GFYS on the Campfire, which I said for "Good For You, Sir."

But your interpretation is the one my late mother might have preferred--though she was not one to avoid using the blunter meanings, when they proved necessary.
Actually, a number of years before Travis started using GFY, I used GFYS on the Campfire, which I said for "Good For You, Sir."

But your interpretation is the one my late mother might have preferred--though she was not one to avoid using the blunter meanings, when they proved necessary.

Isn't that cute....
Posted By: SLM Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Right here on the classifieds. I traded shrapnel some 22 ammo for it. You know, the ONLY place you hang out. You still pizzed I beat ya to it?

I am, they are a bitch to find.

Mom always bought you the better stuff.
yeah, but you always ended up with the hand-me-downs. Besides, she always let you lick the beaters when she made cookies and such.

Do you find the incomplete or diverted answers the least bit interesting?

Didn't think so.

No, I don't, because I have a life. Mule Deer and Shrapnel have contributed more to the 24HCF than you could contribute in your remaining life on earth, even if you are only 12. (I'm thinking Doogie Howser with a J.D. instead of an M.D.)
Posted By: texasbatman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
To no one in particular. I bought a lot of ammo years ago. I bought Mach 2 at $3.00 per. You think I am going to sell it for anywhere near that? I have plenty. I don't give a hoot what Schrapnel is selling his stuff for. That's between him and someone wanting to buy it. It may be a year or two down the road this will look like a hell of a deal. Don't know either way. I do know that all of you bitching about his prices are low class POS. Do I think it's fair? Doesn't make a hoot what I think. I am not going to stoop so low as to insult this man because I was too freaking stupin to not be prepared for any occasion like you whining bitches are. Now as my friend Deflave says...... You guys need to grow up.

Jim
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Answers given are vague and incomplete....on purpose.

Either to stir.....or evade.

Laughing my ass off.

Holy schit you're stupid.

Travis

Yes, I only read the classifieds. Am I missing something in the imaginary friends section?
Posted By: diamondjim Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Because there are a lot less liberal dope smokin Subaru driving left wing crazies in Iowa than there are in Colorado

Doubt that.....
Posted By: JBGQUICK Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
corn silk instead of marygewana
MuleDeer: If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

For everybody else: No, Shrapnel didn't buy the ammo he's selling at Wal-Mart. He bought it from somebody who charged more than Wal-Mart prices.

Why would Mule Deer need to provide any receipts?

No one asked if Shrapnel was buying this from WalMart, why that information?

Just to be 100% clear.....Shrapnel did NOT ever buy any .22 rimfire from you, Mule Deer?
Posted By: Gasman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
What I got out of this thread is a new sig line (although I did have to shorten it some to get it to fit)...

Just to be 100% clear.....Shrapnel did NOT ever buy any .22 rimfire from you, Mule Deer?

Don't you get it? Nobody cares if you are 100% clear or not.
Originally Posted by Gasman
What I got out of this thread is a new sig line (although I did have to shorten it some to get it to fit)...

you oughtta make some room for 'MIKEWERNERS'

Are we '100% clear' on this?
MIKEWERNER,

Kinda wondered why I hadn't run into your posts here, since you've been around since 2005. So I went back and looked at some. Apparently you're incredibly eager to firmly comment on subjects you know nothing about, due to an admitted lack of experience. That's an American right, but that right also means anybody else can comment on your ignorance.

My mother was anything but cute when she encountered people like you, and it didn't take long for her to figure them out. One of her replies was to say, with a smile, "---- you very much!" Most nitwits (like you) would look slightly confused for a moment, then hesitatingly reply, "Uh, you're welcome...."

I've occasionally used a different reply, but reserve it for people (like you) who've proven a spectacular level of ignorance: Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine?

Posted By: WYcoyote Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Damn I'd like to get Werner to interrogate Eric Holder.
I don't need to qualify how I got it, but it wasn't at Walmart or any other store. I found a guy that has a ton of ammunition and I have to buy a bunch of other ammo along with the 22 to get this stuff, so I did.

No need to qualify.
Damn I'd like to get Werner to interrogate Eric Holder.

Lemme at him.
Posted By: Gasman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Haha!

Actually, clarity isn't necessary, as he's now just another guy that's on my "ignore" list.

Now THAT is being '100% clear'.....
Posted By: weagle Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Why haven't I seen any of the do-gooders who seem bent on deciding what anther man's property is worth offering up any of that low cost .22 they think will save the world from evil.

It is childish, and low rent to criticize someone's asking price in a public classified forum.

Yall need to pack up your butt hurt, go back to playground and watch your kids play in those soccer games where they don't keep score.

We'll let you know when it's safe to come out and play so your knees don't get skint.

MIKEWERNER,

Kinda wondered why I hadn't run into your posts here, since you've been around since 2005. So I went back and looked at some. Apparently you're incredibly eager to firmly comment on subjects you know nothing about, due to an admitted lack of experience. That's an American right, but that right also means anybody else can comment on your ignorance.

My mother was anything but cute when she encountered people like you, and it didn't take long for her to figure them out. One of her replies was to say, with a smile, "---- you very much!" Most nitwits (like you) would look slightly confused for a moment, then hesitatingly reply, "Uh, you're welcome...."

I've occasionally used a different reply, but reserve it for people (like you) who've proven a spectacular level of ignorance: Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine?

Napoleon types can be so amusing.

Cute story....and you told it so well.

Haha!

Actually, clarity isn't necessary, as he's now just another guy that's on my "ignore" list.

Originally Posted By: muleshoe
Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician..., meth heads..., poachers...MIKEWERNERs

See? there IS room......

Haha!

Originally Posted By: muleshoe
Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician..., meth heads..., poachers...MIKEWARNER

See? there IS room......

Can you at least spell it correctly, Jethro?
Fixt azzhole.....
Can you ay least spell it correctly, Jethro?

It's 'at' azzhole, not ay.....
MuleDeer: If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

Why would Mule Deer need to provide any receipts?

No one asked if Shrapnel was buying this from WalMart, why that information?

Laffin' my ass off.

Probably a typo, dipshitts.
Shrapnel: If you want it, help yourself, if you don't thanks for keeping the ad fresh,

So many here are getting overly excited...when the ad is just being kept 'fresh'.
Originally Posted by weagle
Why haven't I seen any of the do-gooders who seem bent on deciding what anther man's property is worth offering up any of that low cost .22 they think will save the world from evil.

Mike offered me his entire stash at $2 per brick less than Shrapnel's prices. I wanted to buy his for $20 per brick, but for some reason he wouldn't do that. Still trying to figure out why he turned down my generous offer - I think they're only worth $10 per brick, so I was doubling my offer just for him.
Originally Posted by weagle

Mike offered me his entire stash at $2 per brick less than Shrapnel's prices. I wanted to buy his for $20 per brick, but for some reason he wouldn't do that. Still trying to figure out why he turned down my generous offer - I think they're only worth $10 per brick, so I was doubling my offer just for him.

Check with Mule Deer for some, just don't tell anyone.

[Linked Image]
Shrapnel: If you want it, help yourself, if you don't thanks for keeping the ad fresh,

So many here are getting overly excited...when the ad is just being kept 'fresh'.

It is pretty fun watching you play the fool.

Guessing it's not to hard.

Excellent point, although you probably did not mean it the way I am interpreting it.
Originally Posted by SLM

It is pretty fun watching you play the fool.

Guessing it's not to hard.

It should read 'Guessing it's not TOO hard.'
Originally Posted by SLM

Laffin' my ass off.

Oh, the irony of it all. grin

Excellent point, although you probably did not mean it the way I am interpreting it.

You don't mean?????

[Linked Image]
Guess again.
Originally Posted by SLM

Laffin' my ass off.

Oh, the irony of it all. grin

hs ha, now thats funny, now who's the fool?
Surely you guys aren't going to explain the possessive apostrophe, two to two, and there their they're to these economic masterminds.
Perhaps Mule Deer can help.
Posted By: Mink Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Originally Posted by wrongway
Probably a typo, dipshitts.

Are you girls together or just the same person?
Posted By: geedubya Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Hello there MW!

Havin' fun yet?

GWB

Posted By: gonzaga Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

[/quote]

hs ha, now thats funny, now who's the fool?[/quote]

Try "ha ha" a$$monkey.....trying to correct someone else's grammar while you're obviously too stupid to spell correctly yourself..
Nice display of your genetics "wrongway".....go back to elementary school princess. Is that your dream car little buddy?

As for "Mike wiener", just another blabbering idiot that has no contribution to the forum except to bump it up to the top...

Weiners moms pic is his avatar....I can see the resemblance from way over here........

TTT

Posted By: ZR10054 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Maybe this topic should be changed from 22 AMMO to The Three Stooges. This is getting ridicules.
Does this happen on this forum on a regular basis? If so I can find some place else to go.
Originally Posted by geedubya

Hello there MW!

Havin' fun yet?

GWB

How are you doing, geedubya? smile

Your political contributions have been missed lately.

Edmond is on another carpet bombing mission. Putin, you know.
Originally Posted by Zr10054
Maybe this topic should be changed from 22 AMMO to The Three Stooges. This is getting ridicules.
Does this happen on this forum on a regular basis? If so I can find some place else to go.

Are you referring to Mule Deer, Shrapnel, and deflave?

And the correct spelling is ridiculous, I believe.

But check with Mule Deer's editor, just to be sure.
Try "ha ha" a$$monkey.....trying to correct someone else's grammar while you're obviously too stupid to spell correctly yourself..
Nice display of your genetics "wrongway".....go back to elementary school princess. Is that your dream car little buddy?

As for "Mike wiener", just another blabbering idiot that has no contribution to the forum except to bump it up to the top...

Weiners moms pic is his avatar....I can see the resemblance from way over here........

TTT

Perhaps reasonable discussion is just not your thing.

Yes, this is a bit like the Wild West of forums. You have to get pretty far outside the bounds of accepted behavior to draw the wrath of Rick.

Just remember, there be trolls here but there are MANY good people as well. Get outside the classifieds and you will meet them more regularly.
Posted By: geedubya Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14

Your political contributions have been missed lately.

Edmond is on another carpet bombing mission. Putin, you know.

Haven't posted much in the "crater" in almost year.

AR has got pretty slow.

Been having a ball here on a couple different threads.

Best to you and yours.

GWB
Originally Posted by Mink

Yes, this is a bit like the Wild West of forums. You have to get pretty far outside the bounds of accepted behavior to draw the wrath of Rick.

Just remember, there be trolls here but there are MANY good people as well. Get outside the classifieds and you will meet them more regularly.

So the names "dipschit, Azzhole and Fugging idiot are all acceptable names for you highly intelligent men? And Mr. Binn has no problem with that.
While I might not agree with your particular labeling. Your point is correct.
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Never saw any claim to be highly intelligent on this thread... They're all up at the Campfire, the smart ones.

That was not labels I put on any one. That is labels that each of you used on each other on post earlier in this thread.

That was not labels I put on any one. That is labels that each of you used on each other on post earlier in this thread.

Afraid not friend. I have yet to use any such terms in this thread. To let a troll, or two, provoke me to such is to allow them to win.
Posted By: tack Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Well there is a new seller in town and his Grand opening starts tomorrow. Gander Mountain Fenton, Missouri offers, in todays ad six different brands of 22 LR with bricks from 330 rounds to an 2000 round ammo box.If you purchased one of each you would have about 4500 rounds. No good quality primo accurate stuff but its a whole lot better than nothing. To their credit all prices were at sub shortage levels, e.g. Winchester 333 count box $17.99. Winchester Bulk Ammo cam 2000 rounds $139.99. It will be very interesting to see how Walmart, down the street, responds.
Posted By: 2muchgun Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
LMAO. Some here just don't seem to get ANYTHING........
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
LMAO. Some here just don't seem to get ANYTHING........

Yes.. Tack, ask if they give rain checks... They will not have the ammo.

Had the first Cabela's open in Georgia last week. 130 miles from me. The only thing to come out of it was to have tax added to any order I may make in the future.

Had a heated discussion with someone in their high office as they started adding the tax before the store actually opened.

Goes without saying, I will not be shopping at Cabela's or with my Cabela's card any more.

F--- Them!
Posted By: tack Re: 22 Ammo - 04/09/14
Geo,
I have not found that to be the case. The store opened a week ago. On day one, last Friday, I bought 1000 rounds of Federal Champion. The following Monday I bought 500 rounds of CCI Std. Vel. and 300 rounds CCI Green Tag. So I would be the last one to Pi&& on their parade.
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I am indeed surprised. The ammo adds around here are empty, only to bring in shoppers. There has been no ammo, but I'm talkin Bass Pro, not Gander Mountain.
Glad you were able to score some ammo. Maybe some will be headed to the SE area states.

Geo
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I've got 22 bricks of Federal red box with the Eagle I'd sell for $25 a brick.
Posted By: celery Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
How much is shipping per brick?
Posted By: robertham1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
count me in!

in stark contrast to those who say they go down to the LGS and get bricks whenever they want... i cant seem to find much .22 locally, but the local gun shop just got in a few bricks of cheap blazer .22.

Care to guess how much they were charging for 50 pack?
Posted By: Certifiable Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I'd take you up as well fireball..what are the terms?
$12 per box of 50. imagine that.
Posted By: antlers Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I was in the Academy store in Norman, Oklahoma this evening...and they had probably 100 fifty round boxes of Remington Thunderbolt .22LR sitting on the shelf; and right next to them were probably 75 fifty round boxes of Federal .22LR in the blue box. Either brand was priced at $2.29 per box.
To add to the frustrations here (sunnyvale, ca) we have to register to buy any ammo in the city.... Fingerprinted, how many rounds are being purchased... The NRA is filing a lawsuit regarding it.

Yea, 2.29 a box.... I dream of seeing .22 on the shelves, let alone at a reasonable price.
Posted By: Hugh Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I would like in on a brick also pm incoming.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

The correspondence following my post prove to me that there are plenty of respectful men on the fire. Nobody is asking for more than two bricks, all are not tripping over each other and pushing/shoving like a bunch of animals.
It's obvious the problem with this thread is not the participants that are frustrated with Shrap or their character, as many of you would like to deride, it's Shrapnels perceived gouging at the expense of his fellow shooter. What's going on is called righteous indignation.
Good men are righteously pissed.
I am sorry to say I posted to prove this point. My apologies to the many good men that responding needing ammunition. I understand your frustration. I am championing the many good men against the gougers, and defending their indignation. Good men are tired of being gouged and will act respectfully all day long if treated respectfully.
If you all were objective, and overlooked your loyalties to whoever this Shrap is, you'd see this. Objectively, Shrap is nothing to me but another internet poster. I don't know the man nor his character, nor does he or any of you know mine. I don't think because he sells ammo at high prices I would condemn him to hell, but I do believe he's created alot of negative response with his pricing.
Good men are frustrated by this "treatment" and are speaking out. The gougers are driving nice people to frustration, and I for one see it for what it is.
Again, my sincere apologies to those looking for ammo, I did not wish to get your hopes up only to disappoint you, but the point needed to be made that this sort of pricing is eliciting this response not because the responders lack character, but because the gougers are frustrating good people. I found the people asking for ammo to be VERY respectful. My regret is drawing the same good men in to prove this point.
I'm not saying Shrap can't ask whatever he wants, but when you put people over a barrel, and he knows he is, expect anger as a response and quit defending yourself. You created the problem, own it. If you don't like being in that position, don't intentionally put yourself in the position of ammo dealer.
You ask for it, you get it, then you complain about the response you get?
I'm not buying any high priced ammo. I'll go w/o if necessary. I would suggest all of us quit buying 22 ammo at these prices and make these dealers eat their ammo for lunch. Remember, 22 ammo is optional, no need to get all worked up over it, just say no and maybe these guys will kindly see the error of their ways.

I expect repercussions for this post from someone, or many someones. I am prepared to take it, to have said my piece. Whatever accusations are made, whatever filth spews forth, the only ones that would bother me a bit would be the good men disappointed that I do not have ammo for sale. Again, my apologies. The rest, the professional flamers, who cares, blow yourself up with rage.

Flame suit on.
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14

The correspondence following my post prove to me that there are plenty of respectful men on the fire. Nobody is asking for more than two bricks, all are not tripping over each other and pushing/shoving like a bunch of animals.
It's obvious the problem with this thread is not the participants that are frustrated with Shrap or their character, as many of you would like to deride, it's Shrapnels perceived gouging at the expense of his fellow shooter. What's going on is called righteous indignation.
I am sorry to say I posted to prove this point. My apologies to the many good men that responding needing ammunition. I understand your frustration. I am championing the many good men against the gougers, and defending their indignation. Good men are tired of being gouged and will act respectfully all day long if treated respectfully.
If you all were objective, and overlooked your loyalties to whoever this Shrap is, you'd see this. Objectively, Shrap is nothing to me but another internet poster. I don't know the man nor his character, nor does he or any of you know mine. I don't think because he sells ammo at high prices I would condemn him to hell, but I do believe he's created alot of negative response with his pricing.
Good men are frustrated by this "treatment" and are speaking out. The gougers are driving nice people to frustration, and I for one see it for what it is.
Again, my sincere apologies to those looking for ammo, I did not wish to get your hopes up only to disappoint you, but the point needed to be made that this sort of pricing is eliciting this response not because the responders lack character, but because the gougers are frustrating good people. I found the people asking for ammo to be VERY respectful. My regret is drawing the same good men in to prove this point.
I'm not saying Shrap can't ask whatever he wants, but when you put people over a barrel, and he knows he is, expect anger as a response and quit defending yourself. You created the problem, own it. If you don't like being in that position, don't intentionally put yourself in the position of ammo dealer.
I'm not buying any high priced ammo. I'll go w/o if necessary. I would suggest all of us quit buying 22 ammo at these prices and make these dealers eat their ammo for lunch. Remember, 22 ammo is optional, no need to get all worked up over it, just say no and maybe these guys will kindly see the error of their ways.

I expect repercussions for this post from someone, or many someones. I am prepared to take it, to have said my piece. Whatever accusations are made, whatever filth spews forth, the only ones that would bother me a bit would be the good men disappointed that I do not have ammo for sale. Again, my apologies. The rest, the professional flamers, who cares, blow yourself up with rage.

Flame suit on.

Laughing my [bleep]' ass off....

Holy balls. That is great.

Travis
Posted By: Mink Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I am not to going to go through your whole little diatribe Fireball, so let me summarize for those that come later. You are pissed at Shrap for listing an item he wishes to sell at a reasonable rate in his opinion. Never mind the fact that this country so many of you vow to protect, and the freedoms it affords is based upon free enterprise,the basis of which is supply and demand.

So in your "righteous indignation" you think you are justified in lying to people about your willingness to sell ammo. Sir, I have to tell you....dishonesty is much much worse in my book. You are a lier, and have proved it with your own actions. All the hot air you expel after the fact does nothing to diminish this truth.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
Even the freaking illegal drug markets are governed by supply and demand. How is ammo any different?
Posted By: n8dawg6 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
shrap: you are taking bread from the mouths of children with your .22 gouging, man. shameful
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
While I don't agree with the current price gouging, I have to call you on this. Anyone that would forfeit feeding their children, to buy 22 ammo, doesn't deserve either.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
While I don't agree with the current price gouging, I have to call you on this. Anyone that would forfeit feeding their children, to buy 22 ammo, doesn't deserve either.

I think he was being funny. grin
we gotta add a sarcasm font on the 'fire.
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Even the freaking illegal drug markets are governed by supply and demand. How is ammo any different?

Because it's like...different and stuff.

Travis
Posted By: SLM Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
If I ever visit Oregon, I'm not drinking the water.
Posted By: Mink Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by n8dawg6

It's green
Posted By: HilhamHawk Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
On reflection, I believe you're right, it just caught me the wrong way. If so, I apologize for the misinterpretation.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by SLM
If I ever visit Oregon, I'm not drinking the water.

Just add your favorite Kool-Aid.

You need to be 100% clear on these things.

Some better understand with pictures.
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
For Pete's sake let this die. There is no righteous indignation, just an attitude of people that want to control the price according to their concept of an obscure fairness doctrine. All that ammo sold and there are requests for more. This establishes a need that the detractors don't want to recognize, regardless of the supply at retailers that still doesn't meet the demand.

When people quit buying it or the price goes down to the acceptable price point, there is still a demand that exceeds the supply. Ammo that surfaces as this did wasn't gotten from any scrounging at retail outlets, the contributor had and still has more of this ammunition than you could imagine. Getting this ammo from a remote location and paying his price didn't allow gouging, as he did not give this ammo to me and he wasn't going to sell it below market price, not retail price.

People still don't get it and those that don't probably never will...
For Pete's sake let this die. There is no righteous indignation, just an attitude of people that want to control the price according to their concept of an obscure fairness doctrine. All that ammo sold and there are requests for more. This establishes a need that the detractors don't want to recognize, regardless of the supply at retailers that still doesn't meet the demand.

When people quit buying it or the price goes down to the acceptable price point, there is still a demand that exceeds the supply. Ammo that surfaces as this did wasn't gotten from any scrounging at retail outlets, the contributor had and still has more of this ammunition than you could imagine. Getting this ammo from a remote location and paying his price didn't allow gouging, as he did not give this ammo to me and he wasn't going to sell it below market price, not retail price.

People still don't get it and those that don't probably never will...

but what about the children, man!
Posted By: foogle Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
With you on this shrapnel,
Posted By: ZR10054 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/10/14
I agree let it die. Bad enough that it will all start up on the next 22 ammo sale.

Do you think Hillary ever threatens to leave Bill?
Posted By: Partsman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
Well here is what I paid $26.63CDN for, 555 rounds today at Wal-mart
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
You guys are tards.
Posted By: Lockhart Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
Score! Eh?
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
Tards with bullets wink
Tards that paid too much for bullets, or support that kind of behavior. Stop buying all of it, and let it come back. Load up some light hornets, or rebarrel something to shoot slower to pass the time. You guys that continue to do this are solely responsible for this problem. By the way... Cabelas had several boxes on the shelf yesterday, and I left it all there for you guys to re sell. Turds
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14

Flame suit on.

Unfukkkingbelievable! No wonder guys continue to think everyone from Oregon is a bunch of retards....... the likes of you keep proving their point!
Posted By: kid0917 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
Originally Posted by Partsman
Well here is what I paid $26.63CDN for, 555 rounds today at Wal-mart
[Linked Image]

cool! you have supercentre and supercenter on the same invoice. Bilingual?
Posted By: keeki Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
Someone needs to call WalMart and give them a bashing, I'm sure they're at least doubling their money
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
but what about the children, man!

Ah yes, the children. The future of the shooting sports hinge on $25.99 .22 ammo.
[Linked Image]
You know, we are damn lucky the children didn't say to hell with the shooting sports when prices doubled from this.
Posted By: Partsman Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
I should mention that when I talked to the clerk he says he asked the store manager about people buying it all up in one purchase, apparently this manager says there is nothing in the store rules that say one can not buy the whole lot, so the sixteen that come in he says can go sometimes to one person.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: 22 Ammo - 04/13/14
one and one only post in this thread.
if shrap had listed that he bought this ammo at the same price that he was selling it for as a way for those of us that haven't
seen 22 ammo on shelves for several years to get some, would all of you attack dogs still condemn him? don't want it don't buy it.
now shut up
Originally Posted by deerstalker
if shrap had listed that he bought this ammo at the same price that he was selling it for as a way for those of us that haven't
seen 22 ammo on shelves for several years to get some, would all of you attack dogs still condemn him? don't want it don't buy it.
now shut up

Hey look kids..... One more simpleton supporting empty shelves.
Posted By: celery Re: 22 Ammo - 04/14/14
Anyone who disagrees with Mac is a simpleton. I'm sure he must be an authority on everything. Now that we know that, this thread must die.

Originally Posted by deerstalker
now shut up

Hey look kids..... One more simpleton supporting empty shelves.
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/14/14
Simpleton is just such an appropriate appointment on here, though
Posted By: GeoW Re: 22 Ammo - 04/14/14
Is there a simpleton clan as of yet?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 22 Ammo - 04/14/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: shrapnel Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
I'm really surprised that you used the apostrophe correctly twice.
Posted By: deflave Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
I have always gotten along with shrapnel really well.

Until Saturday night when the check arrived.

He really beat the schit out of me before it was all said and done.

[Linked Image]

Still healing,
Travis
Posted By: Farmboy1 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14

Well Shrap, with your ammo gouging, you will now have to change your signature line.

No matter how you try to change it.

It now, does not apply !!!!
Posted By: wrongway Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
Ha, hes got $100's and you got singles.

too fawkin funny

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac1978 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
Wow. Where do you doofuses buy clothes?
Wow. Where do you doofuses buy clothes?

Buy? That's what the good will is for.

We put all our cash into 22LR.

Travis
Originally Posted by wrongway
Ha, hes got $100's and you got singles.

too fawkin funny

It was funny. Some dumb ass on the street was playing saxophone and I snagged all his singles. Paid for dinner and bought a schit ton of 22LR with it.

Let me know if you still don't have any. I might be able to help you out.

Travis
Posted By: slg888 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
Stop buying all of it, and let it come back. Load up some light hornets
No.

STFU Ju-bag.
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
I like the Pepsi glass!
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
[Linked Image]

If that kids lazy old man would get out of bed and be a walmart when it opens they would have ammo!
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
He really beat the schit out of me before it was all said and done.

Still healing,
Travis

Was that after supper???

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I just sold some more to a guy locally.

Cha-ching!

Travis
Posted By: Pat85 Re: 22 Ammo - 04/15/14
Originally Posted by deflave

Cha-ching!

Travis

That is very generous of you to sell some of your stash to that gentleman. It leaves more on the shelf at Walmart for the children!
Originally Posted by deflave

Cha-ching!

Travis

When supply does eventually catch up with demand, you may need to have the ammo box 'autographed' before taking possession and flipping.....for that kind of price.

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire