R
opportunistic gougers suck out loud
dumbasses who pay them suck louder

My diploma is a DD214
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mac1978
It's a shame that you guys are so dang dumb that you don't even realize it. Here's what's up. The ammo hoarders/gougers, and the folks over paying for it ARE THE FREAKING PROBLEM. Free enterprise, my ass... Wal Mart still sells it for roughly $23..guess what... The Walton's aren't broke. You guys suck.

I keep telling Wal-Mart to raise their prices. They're too dumb to listen.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You people do understand the definition of a free mark right?

*Master of random precision*
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just bought a case of the CCI Blazers for $299, that's ten bricks at $29.90 each, they also had the Winchester 333 bulk packs for $29.90. Wanted to get some for the kids for this spring give away. I'll head down tomorrow and see if they have more and I'll pick up some more and will offer it on here for $35.00 a brick.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Nothing worse than a scalper.

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Scalpers are a long way from the bottom of the list. grin

Oh you mean like guys who are figuratively raping children's shooting sports programs by hoarding ammo so the kids can't find ammo, then selling it at ridiculous prices that the programs cannot afford? Nah, they are just as bad as everybody else.

They are screwing over our future all in the name of the almighty dollar. I'm phugging sick of it.

That's just plain stupid...

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Sure there is. Child molesters, any politician who voted for Obamacare, thieves, dog fighters, any voter who voted for Obama, the sorry sacks who create computer viruses, most any other politician not already covered, meth heads, folks who can't keep their nose out of others business, poachers...

Scalpers are a long way from the bottom of the list. grin

Oh you mean like guys who are figuratively raping children's shooting sports programs by hoarding ammo so the kids can't find ammo, then selling it at ridiculous prices that the programs cannot afford? Nah, they are just as bad as everybody else.

They are screwing over our future all in the name of the almighty dollar. I'm phugging sick of it.

That's just plain stupid...

Show me where I'm wrong.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by gemby58
Just bought a case of the CCI Blazers for $299, that's ten bricks at $29.90 each, they also had the Winchester 333 bulk packs for $29.90. Wanted to get some for the kids for this spring give away. I'll head down tomorrow and see if they have more and I'll pick up some more and will offer it on here for $35.00 a brick.
good man ,hats off to you sir

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This!

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I've always looked at the Campfire Classifieds as a way to pass on stuff I was through trying out to friends and fellow outdoorsmen. Not as a place to make money.

I have no problem with somebody else trying to make a decent profit.

But when someone blatantly tries to bend fellow members over a barrel, don't be surprised if I call you on it. Just because other dingleberries are selling their 22 ammo at scalper prices doesn't make it the right thing to do.
im with you prairie goat !!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gemby58

Dibs. Blazers shoot awesome in all my .22's, especially the handguns. Seriously.

MAGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I've always looked at the Campfire Classifieds as a way to pass on stuff I was through trying out to friends and fellow outdoorsmen. Not as a place to make money.

But when someone blatantly tries to bend fellow members over a barrel, don't be surprised if I call you on it. Just because other dingleberries are selling their 22 ammo at scalper prices doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Best post of the day.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
There should be a Classified Pricing Panel Made up of Good Old Boy Fire Members to decide who is not trying to help their Fire Bros.
They will know by their superior knowledge how much the seller has in the item and if he is taking it in the shorts enough to sell here.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
My $65 dollars may be your $500, depending on our income situations. .22's are rare in my neck of the woods, and I'd pay handsomely- if I needed them. No big deal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by boxermachine
My $65 dollars may be your $500, depending on our income situations. .22's are rare in my neck of the woods, and I'd pay handsomely- if I needed them. No big deal.

What an intuittive statement from someone with all 26 post in the classifieds !

Last edited by bcraig; 04/06/14.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
You want 22 ammo,go here.Seems like all the buyers of bricks and multiple cases found a place to pedal it.Sure doesn't look like a shortage to me !!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Rifle-Ammunition/BI.aspx?ca=5000011

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Seems folks got their panties in a bundle.. I have no issues with this post, but then again I am in way interested either. It's a free market. I will not support someone else's habits, I have a hard enough time supporting my own LOL.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
If this ammo was $20 brick, i bet the scalper police would have bought all of it by now. To give to the needy children of course.!

Last edited by foogle; 04/07/14.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JimH

Best post of the day.

Yes Sir, plenty around here that know doing this isn't right and I'm not going to pretend that it is. Just contributing to the overall problem . . .

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Show me where you found out the price Shrapnel paid for the 22 ammo he's selling. You are assuming much in a statement accusing him of bending folks over a barrel. Maybe he paid $50/500, then is it is really so bad he's looking to make $15-20/500? Do you think the local gun shop isn't making that kind of margin? So look, I'll suggest this again...if you don't want his ammo, move the f--k on and let it go. You have done nothing special here. And those piling on one of the good guys around here are doing no good here either. From what I have seen Shrap usually sells good stuff at good prices. And I'd hazard a guess he's not trying to rape anyone on the prices he's asking.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by JimH

Best post of the day.

Yes Sir, plenty around here that know doing this isn't right and I'm not going to pretend that it is. Just contributing to the overall problem . . .

There are plenty around here that it just burns their ass to no end that some one might make a buck also.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (375sunrise, 338reddog, 10Glocks, 35, 35WhelenNut, 264mag, 16 invisible), 964 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.