Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by Mac1978
Which is more pathetic, being a turd, or being reminded so many times?
Being Mac1978.

Oooohhhh. You got me!

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JimH
I don't like the high prices of ammo,but my comments were out of line.You have my apologies.

You could delete your bullschit post...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I have a confession to make.
I sold a gun for more than I paid for it.

Scalper...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Just SWAG as to where all of this ammo is coming from,but what if you had a friend who was a well known gun writer,who got lots of free ammo from manufactures for testing.You could sell this free ammo for your gunwriter friend,who can't do it himself lest the manufactures find out.Sounds like a good way for a couple of buds to make a quick buck.

I have let this go for days and paid little attention to the negative comments, but this is way beyond the acceptable limit. At this point a retraction is necessary, or I will have to take this to a higher level. This kind of inexcusable insinuation can have severe negative impact on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection in this pathetic bashing that has continued here...

Just to be 100% thorough......was that a denial?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
JimH,

Thanks for apologizing to Shrapnel.

I am one of his gunwriter friends. I have gotten free rimfire ammo from manufacturers, now and then, when I had an article to do. Rimfire manufacturers will normally provide 100-200 rounds for use when researching a legitimate article, but I haven't run into one that will give gun writers a brick of .22 Long Rifles, let alone a case or two. If I want to go out and shoot hundreds of rounds a day, day after day, whether for fun or shooting varmints, I buy it myself, like everybody else.

The same applies with prairie dog bullets. Over the past year I've purchased not only thousands of rounds of rimfire ammo, but thousands of varmint bullets (not mention primers) because that's what I shoot up in a year. If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

For everybody else: No, Shrapnel didn't buy the ammo he's selling at Wal-Mart. He bought it from somebody who charged more than Wal-Mart prices. Wal-Mart isn't selling cases to anybody, except maybe some of their employees.

He's also a local Hunter Safety instructor and has donated not just .22 ammo to local kids but has taken a bunch of them hunting.

If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then GFY.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If anybody doubts this I can provide the receipts from various stores and mail-order places.

For everybody else: No, Shrapnel didn't buy the ammo he's selling at Wal-Mart. He bought it from somebody who charged more than Wal-Mart prices.

Just to be 100% clear.....he did NOT buy any .22 rimfire from you?

Last edited by MIKEWERNER; 04/08/14.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Are you, like, the official special prosecutor of the Kampfire Kourt or something?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is there anything in the forum FAQs about a RICKO violation?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

WTF don't you just 100% clear the hell outta shraps threads, dickhead?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Are you, like, the official special prosecutor of the Kampfire Kourt or something?

Do you find the incomplete or diverted answers the least bit interesting?

Didn't think so.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Just SWAG as to where all of this ammo is coming from,but what if you had a friend who was a well known gun writer,who got lots of free ammo from manufactures for testing.You could sell this free ammo for your gunwriter friend,who can't do it himself lest the manufactures find out.Sounds like a good way for a couple of buds to make a quick buck.

I have let this go for days and paid little attention to the negative comments, but this is way beyond the acceptable limit. At this point a retraction is necessary, or I will have to take this to a higher level. This kind of inexcusable insinuation can have severe negative impact on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection in this pathetic bashing that has continued here...

The phrase "...on people that have a profession in the gun industry and have absolutely no connection to the pathetic bashing that has continued here..." I'm certain that is a statement saying that John has no connection to shrapnel's .22LR ammo. Sometimes you have to know when to quit...

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This is a free classifieds. As far as I know, anyone is entitled to sell anything they own for whatever they think they can get for it on here. People do it all the time. People reading the add can either say I'll take it, or move on to the next add cause they're not happy with the price, it's really that simple. We've all done that literally hundreds of times when reading these classifieds.

So why is it that the panties in a bunch gang need to get their panties in a bunch over this add?

Sounds to me like they simply have nothing better to do, or maybe don't have any 22 ammo and don't want to pay his asking price so they bitch about it instead of moving on because there's not to many adds for 22 ammo to move on to.

If you're not interested in buying what the guy is selling, move on instead of trashing his add. The guys doing the trashing would prolly have a canary if someone trashed THEIR add in the same manner that are doing here.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by huntsman22

WTF don't you just 100% clear the hell outta shraps threads, dickhead?

Ah, the neanderthal name calling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I find it interesting that you're an azzhat....Does that count?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And the shooting public assuming that gun writers receive unlimited free ammunition from manufacturers and get to keep all of the firearms they test is simply ignorant. It just isn't so, no matter how many times you repeat the incorrect assumption.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I find it interesting that you're an azzhat....Does that count?

I do not hide my identity or my location.

When you come, bring friends.....big ones.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
MIKEWERNER,

Apparently you're not only an a$$hole, but can't read.

For those who simply can't comprehend English, let me repeat: "If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then GFY."

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Huntsman, where did you find that 5 7/8 Resistol?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

When you come, bring friends.....big ones.

WTF would anyone want to go to Iowa?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
John, you may have to define the acronym. I read that and see "If anybody wants to argue about all this, well then God Forgives You." I suspect you may have a different meaning, but I never try to misrepresent someone else.

Selmer

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (375sunrise, 35, 6mmbrfan, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 15 invisible), 961 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.