Home
Trump is now in the position of a famous general who has taken a major defeat on a very important battlefield. The events of last week have cost him more in public support than any other event since he announced. What happened was a tragedy in the full Greek meaning of the word. He might run in 2024 but, if he does, he will lose in a landslide of Dukakis proportions.

I am advising him to continue to retreat and settle into his bunker with his trusted generals, family, and friends and plot a strategy for his resurgence as a force in American politics. He needs a major and flamboyant victory (think MacArthur at Inchon or the Navy at Midway) but this will not come soon.

Impeachment could happen but conviction...never. Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon. The 25th is out of the picture because of time constraints and it requires a 2/3 majority of both Houses.

I'm not sure he has the resources to start or buy a media empire. He will be kept busy defending himself from the many fake lawsuits the democrats will trouble him with. And, there are many obstacles the opposition could throw at him.

In summary Trump lost much more than an election in the weeks following 03 November. He greatly diminished his hitherto great force in American politics. Mostly because of a few dozen complete idiots who stormed the Capital, thinking they were acting on his command. They should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned under maximum sentence.

I hope he can make a comeback but the road is much more difficult now.
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

Trumps support started to diminish the second the first door was breached.

His political career is done. He handed the Democrats everything they wanted.
...Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon.....

BS, he would happily take one from Joe Stalin if he could get one. The question is, would Pence give him one? After he called Pence a coward on national TV?

Only Trump ( and a few aides and family members) know how much Trump needs a pardon.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by 16bore
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

You mean like the Presidency, The Congress and the Senate?
The job of protecting the Capitol was not theirs to do. That failure rests solely upon the DC Police and the mayor and the feds but who in the media is questioning that?
What incited the riot was the voter fraud and the stolen election, not what Trump said.
If there is a second impeachment Donald Trump should wear that like a crown. in other words "they are so afraid of me and what I can do for America they impeached me twice to keep me out". Donald can still be a force and those of us who voted for him both times can be his silent soldiers. In the future we can always ask "were you on the Trump train"? If not, then we can withhold support at will.

Donald Trump, stand up and take a bow, you da man !

kwg
Rasmussen poll over the weekend had Trump up with his followers from 45% to 51%, doesn't appear Trump has lost ground with his followers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-steal-protests-last-week-washington-dc/

Toot---You have a point, a very good point about the Police and Mayor. I do believe law enforcement was held back so as to give the rioters the chance to cause maximum damage which greatly benefits the democrat message.

The rioters were and continue to be valuable assets of the Democrat Party. Just look at the news coverage.
3rd Party time.

Start now because a 3rd party will have much fodder to harp on in the coming 4 years. It’s doable as a show of force if for no other reason.

We’re all well aware of dishonest elections.
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
What incited the riot was the voter fraud and the stolen election, not what Trump said.

+1
Posted By: Gus Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21
somebody has diverted our attention from what really matters.. and that's the 300k plus from covid. that was an attack on our sovereignty and no one even whispers what an assault on us that it has been.

instead we're talking about how badly the blm people were trtd by police, and how lenient they were on the white nationalists.

we've once again been stood up, and shot dead by the biased media stream.
You sure about that?

Trump's Approval Rating Soars After DC Protest
Trump didn't lose the election.
I don’t think the police really thought it wouldnt amount to that. Last January 25,000 showed up in Richmond with zero issues.

Different times I reckon.

Never-Trumpers are entertaining.
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore
...Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon.....

BS, he would happily take one from Joe Stalin if he could get one. The question is, would Pence give him one? After he called Pence a coward on national TV?

Only Trump ( and a few aides and family members) know how much Trump needs a pardon.

Sycamore

I agree with the great and brave patriots like Sycamore who value the importance of China. We need a strong, honest leader with an impeccable character, strong mind who does not molest children

I look forward to next four years for America

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The job of protecting the Capitol was not theirs to do. That failure rests solely upon the DC Police and the mayor and the feds but who in the media is questioning that?

The right spent most of the summer trying to do that, no? Remember all the other riots? “We stand with blue”? “Support law enforcement”?
More gaslighting from communists. Trump gained support after the peaceful protest in DC.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Considering I voted for him twice....
What would the better part of 70+MM look like in a third party? Plus the number of conservative disenfranchised Dems. Trumps age will be against him in ‘24...so who is the Candidate? Pompeo /Nunes would be my choice.

We've read your posts. What a supporter.
Trump personally may be DOA, but the movement he started is just now getting fired up. Now we just need someone like maybe Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley to dump the party and start another party. Republicans are done and over with at this point.

Judge and jury? All or nothing? I hear ya Nancy....
Posted By: 79S Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21

I’m glad you weren’t at valley forge ... Trump support hasn’t diminished.. His political career is far from done.. I’ve talked to 10 plus people and they wanted see more done on the raid of the capitol.. I’m not going to elaborate what..
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You’re right, EE.

WE lost that election as did the rest of what was the free world.

Jmo
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
Trump personally may be DOA, but the movement he started is just now getting fired up. Now we just need someone like maybe Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley to dump the party and start another party. Republicans are done and over with at this point.

My thoughts exactly.

It’s now or never and forever hold our peace.

The right spent most of the summer trying to do that, no? Remember all the other riots? “We stand with blue”? “Support law enforcement”?

Much truth but it depends on whether you live in a solid Red State or live in something less.

I support the Blue.
If we do not continue to support what POTUS has started, (though my contribution pales compared to many of you) then the deaths of all those who opposed tyranny and yearned for freedom to this point have been for naught. We owe it to them and to ourselves , really. This purge by the Democrats and RINOS will come back to bite them, hopefully!
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Trump is now in the position of a famous general who has taken a major defeat on a very important battlefield. The events of last week have cost him more in public support than any other event since he announced. What happened was a tragedy in the full Greek meaning of the word. He might run in 2024 but, if he does, he will lose in a landslide of Dukakis proportions.

I am advising him to continue to retreat and settle into his bunker with his trusted generals, family, and friends and plot a strategy for his resurgence as a force in American politics. He needs a major and flamboyant victory (think MacArthur at Inchon or the Navy at Midway) but this will not come soon.

Impeachment could happen but conviction...never. Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon. The 25th is out of the picture because of time constraints and it requires a 2/3 majority of both Houses.

I'm not sure he has the resources to start or buy a media empire. He will be kept busy defending himself from the many fake lawsuits the democrats will trouble him with. And, there are many obstacles the opposition could throw at him.

In summary Trump lost much more than an election in the weeks following 03 November. He greatly diminished his hitherto great force in American politics. Mostly because of a few dozen complete idiots who stormed the Capital, thinking they were acting on his command. They should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned under maximum sentence.

I hope he can make a comeback but the road is much more difficult now.

Gawd, You are so full of schit.
*If* the people of America ever have a leader, he won't come from America's political process.

The political process in America is owned.
Originally Posted by 79S

I’m glad you weren’t at valley forge ... Trump support hasn’t diminished.. His political career is far from done.. I’ve talked to 10 plus people and they wanted see more done on the raid of the capitol.. I’m not going to elaborate what..

Exactly. If anything, Trump has GAINED in popularity.

All these Psychology 101 students here need to just STFU.
Jesus [bleep] Christ, what a bunch of [bleep] slaves.
Posted By: memtb Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21

According to the Rasmussen Pole, if you can believe a pole, President Trump’s popularity rating is up! memtb

Judge and jury? All or nothing? I hear ya Nancy....
How does your "support" differ from the cowardly RINOs in D.C.?
I hope he tears the republican and democrat parties to pieces.
What are the chances that POTUS creates such a stir when he is gone that they have him incarcerated on down the road. Kind of like Nelson Mandela type crap. They are already inching in that direction , as I see it! The Dems own version of "gender Apartheid " or whatever the appropriate term would be, discrimination based on one's political views.....
3rd Party time.

Nonsense, a pity party maybe

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

+1

Your statement actually proves that it was what Trump said that caused it. There has never been any evidence of voter fraud. Trump has been pushing it since before the election. He said if he loses, its because they cheated. He did the same thing in 2016. Whenever it goes before a judge and even when the republicans objected to the electoral votes from swing states on Jan 6, it was never about election fraud. It has always been about whether or not the states allowing mail in ballets was legal. Voter fraud was used to rile up the base and get them in a tizzy and the storming of the Capitol was the end result.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Your statement actually proves that it was what Trump said that caused it.

I'd like to think so.
Illegal mail in ballots= Voter fraud
As does illegally extending deadlines

But hey no one really cares, do they?
Posted By: RDW Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21

You’re right, EE.

WE lost that election as did the rest of what was the free world.

Jmo

No, THEY STOLE the election
Originally Posted by Raeford
Illegal mail in ballots= Voter fraud
As does illegally extending deadlines

But hey no one really cares, do they?

According to the supreme court they weren't illegal so it was not voter fraud. Interestingly enough, the same case was made to throw out mail in ballots in North Carolina and the supreme court threw that out as well. Funny. No one complained about the NC case being thrown out. Wonder why that was. You don't suppose thats because NC went to Trump do you? Another interesting note was that PA was unanimous where NC had dissenting votes. Turns out, PA was a bipartisan Bill (Act 77) that was passed back in 2019 before COVID was even an issue. The Act 77 had a 180 day challenge period. The lawsuit was thrown out because the Act 77 was passed over a year before anyone challenged it and they were too late. I guess they should not have waited until Trump lost to try and challenge.
Were PA's 'laws' passed by state legislature?

That is somewhat amazing, but it is Rasmussen. Wait a week or so until the MSM has had time to spin it.. I think then his numbers might take a hit and stay down
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21
3rd Party time.

Start now because a 3rd party will have much fodder to harp on in the coming 4 years. It’s doable as a show of force if for no other reason.

We’re all well aware of dishonest elections.

^^^^^^
No better than now.
[quote=Old_Toot]3rd Party time.

Never worked before, won't work now, will only insure another Democrat landslide just like the past! Deja vu all over again!

Thats typically how it is done, isn't it?
Originally Posted by Switch

Never worked before, won't work now, will only insure another Democrat landslide just like the past! Deja vu all over again!

So, Switch, what’s the Fuggin difference ?

And Trump had no chance at all in 2016 did he ?
Was his election a figment of your imagination?

We’ve all had and tried things “that’s never worked before “ until they really tried and took ownership of the problem.

I mean no slam at you by that.
Posted By: memtb Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/11/21

Playing by conventional rules damn sure didn’t work this time. Maybe now is the time to break away from the old “tried and failed” method! memtb

We’ve all had and tried things “that’s never worked before “ until they really tried and took ownership of the problem.

Nope. I want Trump to burn the Republican Party to the ground and direct the rebuild from the ground up.
Posted By: aalf Re: Trump, Now and in the Future - 01/12/21

#Stopquotingthetards
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nope. I want Trump to burn the Republican Party to the ground and direct the rebuild from the ground up.

I hear you LD but it’s too far entrenched and too deep in swamp mud. The Republican Party ain’t and will never be a Phoenix rising from the ashes. They’re f’kn done and any semblance of future change for the better is mythical at best and pie in the sky at best.

Jmo but a clean slate has to emerge.

I hear you LD but it’s too far entrenched and too deep in swamp mud. The Republican Party ain’t and will never be a Phoenix rising from the ashes. They’re f’kn done and any semblance of future change for the better is mythical at best and pie in the sky at best.

Swamp mud'll burn. It's like peat.

Lol.

Lol.

Heh!

Yeah, any Irishman would know that, eh?

Lol.

Heh!

Yeah, any Irishman would know that, eh?

Not just Irishmen, Brother Toot.

Lots of old Europeans.

Extending the 'deadline' for receiving ballots was law written and passed by the PA legislature??
Try keeping up.

So, what's going to happen when B is sworn in 20 January. More riots? I sure hope not, enough damage has been done to The Trump brand to essentially kill it. Did you see the latest polls? He's tanking like an unchained anchor.

He is supposed to address the Nation at 1500 Eastern time from the Alamo (fitting for a Last Stand). I wouldn't be surprised if he resigned, disappointed but not at all surprised.

Now call me names for stating the obvious.
...and GA didn't lose 2 R senators. The fix was in. Who would have ever thought that this country could be brought down by mail-in ballots.

So, if Trump didn't lose the election will he be the one sworn in on 20 January? Wake up and accept the fact that Biden will be President for at least for the foreseeable future.

The Trump Army, all 72 million troops, is in full dis-orderly retreat with the enemy in hot pursuit. General Trump needs to re-organize his troops into an orderly retreat to a place where they can regroup, refuel, rearm, tend to the wounded, bury the dead, and, if strength remains, plot a counter-attack. Or surrender.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

So, if Trump didn't lose the election will he be the one sworn in on 20 January? Wake up and accept the fact that Biden will be President for at least for the foreseeable future.

The Trump Army, all 72 million troops, is in full dis-orderly retreat with the enemy in hot pursuit. General Trump needs to re-organize his troops into an orderly retreat to a place where they can regroup, refuel, rearm, tend to the wounded, bury the dead, and, if strength remains, plot a counter-attack. Or surrender.

Pretty much where things are at the moment.

He is on TV right now. Right Side Broadcasting.
I'm afraid he's blown it for 2024, for himself and any other real conservative who would try to run in the future. The Republican establishment is so scared of another Trump, that they will do anything they can to keep anyone who remotely sounds like Trump from getting the nomination.
Some of you guys are either dense or stupid. Elections don’t matter anymore. The GOP could run Jesus and he’d lose because the Dems fixed the system. There’s no way to overcome that level of systemic fraud.

The only justice we’ll get is that which we take ourselves.

Extending the 'deadline' for receiving ballots was law written and passed by the PA legislature??
Try keeping up.

The extension wasn't a law so it did not have to go through the state legislature.. The extension was granted by the PA supreme court through the Pennsylvania Constitution’s Free and Equal Elections Clause. It did not allow people to vote after the election. The ballots could not be post marked after election day. It was granted because of the issues with the post office, many of which are a direct result of Trump's attempts to destroy it shortly before the election. Gee, I wonder why. Nothing like trying to swing an election anyway you can.

Try keeping up
If a third party is started, we'd better hope it's a lift wing party; if we want a conservative government the best bet is to split their vote. The right wing needs to run someone other than a reality TV huckster too. GD
Originally Posted by greydog
If a third party is started, we'd better hope it's a lift wing party; if we want a conservative government the best bet is to split their vote. The right wing needs to run someone other than a reality TV huckster too. GD

I agree with you about third party but not about Trump. He got more accomplished in one term than most other two term presidents.

Too bad most of it will be destroyed by the democrats.
© 24hourcampfire