Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What would the better part of 70+MM look like in a third party? Plus the number of conservative disenfranchised Dems. Trumps age will be against him in ‘24...so who is the Candidate? Pompeo /Nunes would be my choice.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

Trumps support started to diminish the second the first door was breached.

His political career is done. He handed the Democrats everything they wanted.

Never-Trumpers are entertaining.

Considering I voted for him twice....

We've read your posts. What a supporter.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Trump personally may be DOA, but the movement he started is just now getting fired up. Now we just need someone like maybe Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley to dump the party and start another party. Republicans are done and over with at this point.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

Judge and jury? All or nothing? I hear ya Nancy....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’m glad you weren’t at valley forge ... Trump support hasn’t diminished.. His political career is far from done.. I’ve talked to 10 plus people and they wanted see more done on the raid of the capitol.. I’m not going to elaborate what..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump didn't lose the election.

You’re right, EE.

WE lost that election as did the rest of what was the free world.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bperdue21
Trump personally may be DOA, but the movement he started is just now getting fired up. Now we just need someone like maybe Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley to dump the party and start another party. Republicans are done and over with at this point.

My thoughts exactly.

It’s now or never and forever hold our peace.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The job of protecting the Capitol was not theirs to do. That failure rests solely upon the DC Police and the mayor and the feds but who in the media is questioning that?

The right spent most of the summer trying to do that, no? Remember all the other riots? “We stand with blue”? “Support law enforcement”?

Much truth but it depends on whether you live in a solid Red State or live in something less.

I support the Blue.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If we do not continue to support what POTUS has started, (though my contribution pales compared to many of you) then the deaths of all those who opposed tyranny and yearned for freedom to this point have been for naught. We owe it to them and to ourselves , really. This purge by the Democrats and RINOS will come back to bite them, hopefully!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Trump is now in the position of a famous general who has taken a major defeat on a very important battlefield. The events of last week have cost him more in public support than any other event since he announced. What happened was a tragedy in the full Greek meaning of the word. He might run in 2024 but, if he does, he will lose in a landslide of Dukakis proportions.

I am advising him to continue to retreat and settle into his bunker with his trusted generals, family, and friends and plot a strategy for his resurgence as a force in American politics. He needs a major and flamboyant victory (think MacArthur at Inchon or the Navy at Midway) but this will not come soon.

Impeachment could happen but conviction...never. Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon. The 25th is out of the picture because of time constraints and it requires a 2/3 majority of both Houses.

I'm not sure he has the resources to start or buy a media empire. He will be kept busy defending himself from the many fake lawsuits the democrats will trouble him with. And, there are many obstacles the opposition could throw at him.

In summary Trump lost much more than an election in the weeks following 03 November. He greatly diminished his hitherto great force in American politics. Mostly because of a few dozen complete idiots who stormed the Capital, thinking they were acting on his command. They should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned under maximum sentence.

I hope he can make a comeback but the road is much more difficult now.

Gawd, You are so full of schit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
*If* the people of America ever have a leader, he won't come from America's political process.

The political process in America is owned.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

I’m glad you weren’t at valley forge ... Trump support hasn’t diminished.. His political career is far from done.. I’ve talked to 10 plus people and they wanted see more done on the raid of the capitol.. I’m not going to elaborate what..

Exactly. If anything, Trump has GAINED in popularity.

All these Psychology 101 students here need to just STFU.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Jesus [bleep] Christ, what a bunch of [bleep] slaves.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

According to the Rasmussen Pole, if you can believe a pole, President Trump’s popularity rating is up! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Judge and jury? All or nothing? I hear ya Nancy....
How does your "support" differ from the cowardly RINOs in D.C.?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I hope he tears the republican and democrat parties to pieces.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What are the chances that POTUS creates such a stir when he is gone that they have him incarcerated on down the road. Kind of like Nelson Mandela type crap. They are already inching in that direction , as I see it! The Dems own version of "gender Apartheid " or whatever the appropriate term would be, discrimination based on one's political views.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
3rd Party time.

Nonsense, a pity party maybe

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
What incited the riot was the voter fraud and the stolen election, not what Trump said.

+1

Your statement actually proves that it was what Trump said that caused it. There has never been any evidence of voter fraud. Trump has been pushing it since before the election. He said if he loses, its because they cheated. He did the same thing in 2016. Whenever it goes before a judge and even when the republicans objected to the electoral votes from swing states on Jan 6, it was never about election fraud. It has always been about whether or not the states allowing mail in ballets was legal. Voter fraud was used to rile up the base and get them in a tizzy and the storming of the Capitol was the end result.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Your statement actually proves that it was what Trump said that caused it.

I'd like to think so.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 54 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.