Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump is now in the position of a famous general who has taken a major defeat on a very important battlefield. The events of last week have cost him more in public support than any other event since he announced. What happened was a tragedy in the full Greek meaning of the word. He might run in 2024 but, if he does, he will lose in a landslide of Dukakis proportions.

I am advising him to continue to retreat and settle into his bunker with his trusted generals, family, and friends and plot a strategy for his resurgence as a force in American politics. He needs a major and flamboyant victory (think MacArthur at Inchon or the Navy at Midway) but this will not come soon.

Impeachment could happen but conviction...never. Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon. The 25th is out of the picture because of time constraints and it requires a 2/3 majority of both Houses.

I'm not sure he has the resources to start or buy a media empire. He will be kept busy defending himself from the many fake lawsuits the democrats will trouble him with. And, there are many obstacles the opposition could throw at him.

In summary Trump lost much more than an election in the weeks following 03 November. He greatly diminished his hitherto great force in American politics. Mostly because of a few dozen complete idiots who stormed the Capital, thinking they were acting on his command. They should be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned under maximum sentence.

I hope he can make a comeback but the road is much more difficult now.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

Trumps support started to diminish the second the first door was breached.

His political career is done. He handed the Democrats everything they wanted.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
...Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon.....

BS, he would happily take one from Joe Stalin if he could get one. The question is, would Pence give him one? After he called Pence a coward on national TV?

Only Trump ( and a few aides and family members) know how much Trump needs a pardon.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Had the asshats at the protest acted to protect the Capital instead of rape it, the world would be a different place today. Imagine if he’d said “Save this building and everything hat surrounds it” or something like that. The “It was Antifa/BLM” argument isn’t going to work.

You mean like the Presidency, The Congress and the Senate?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The job of protecting the Capitol was not theirs to do. That failure rests solely upon the DC Police and the mayor and the feds but who in the media is questioning that?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What incited the riot was the voter fraud and the stolen election, not what Trump said.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If there is a second impeachment Donald Trump should wear that like a crown. in other words "they are so afraid of me and what I can do for America they impeached me twice to keep me out". Donald can still be a force and those of us who voted for him both times can be his silent soldiers. In the future we can always ask "were you on the Trump train"? If not, then we can withhold support at will.

Donald Trump, stand up and take a bow, you da man !

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Rasmussen poll over the weekend had Trump up with his followers from 45% to 51%, doesn't appear Trump has lost ground with his followers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-steal-protests-last-week-washington-dc/

Last edited by doctor_Encore; 01/11/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Toot---You have a point, a very good point about the Police and Mayor. I do believe law enforcement was held back so as to give the rioters the chance to cause maximum damage which greatly benefits the democrat message.

The rioters were and continue to be valuable assets of the Democrat Party. Just look at the news coverage.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
3rd Party time.

Start now because a 3rd party will have much fodder to harp on in the coming 4 years. It’s doable as a show of force if for no other reason.

We’re all well aware of dishonest elections.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
What incited the riot was the voter fraud and the stolen election, not what Trump said.

+1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
somebody has diverted our attention from what really matters.. and that's the 300k plus from covid. that was an attack on our sovereignty and no one even whispers what an assault on us that it has been.

instead we're talking about how badly the blm people were trtd by police, and how lenient they were on the white nationalists.

we've once again been stood up, and shot dead by the biased media stream.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump didn't lose the election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t think the police really thought it wouldnt amount to that. Last January 25,000 showed up in Richmond with zero issues.

Different times I reckon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Never-Trumpers are entertaining.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
...Resignation? Maybe, but he would never accept a Pence pardon.....

BS, he would happily take one from Joe Stalin if he could get one. The question is, would Pence give him one? After he called Pence a coward on national TV?

Only Trump ( and a few aides and family members) know how much Trump needs a pardon.

Sycamore

I agree with the great and brave patriots like Sycamore who value the importance of China. We need a strong, honest leader with an impeccable character, strong mind who does not molest children

I look forward to next four years for America

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by ribka; 01/11/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The job of protecting the Capitol was not theirs to do. That failure rests solely upon the DC Police and the mayor and the feds but who in the media is questioning that?

The right spent most of the summer trying to do that, no? Remember all the other riots? “We stand with blue”? “Support law enforcement”?

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
More gaslighting from communists. Trump gained support after the peaceful protest in DC.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Never-Trumpers are entertaining.

Considering I voted for him twice....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 257Bob, 257man, 59 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,363
Posts18,527,223
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.