Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

So, if Trump didn't lose the election will he be the one sworn in on 20 January? Wake up and accept the fact that Biden will be President for at least for the foreseeable future.

The Trump Army, all 72 million troops, is in full dis-orderly retreat with the enemy in hot pursuit. General Trump needs to re-organize his troops into an orderly retreat to a place where they can regroup, refuel, rearm, tend to the wounded, bury the dead, and, if strength remains, plot a counter-attack. Or surrender.

Pretty much where things are at the moment.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB4

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

He is on TV right now. Right Side Broadcasting.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm afraid he's blown it for 2024, for himself and any other real conservative who would try to run in the future. The Republican establishment is so scared of another Trump, that they will do anything they can to keep anyone who remotely sounds like Trump from getting the nomination.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Some of you guys are either dense or stupid. Elections don’t matter anymore. The GOP could run Jesus and he’d lose because the Dems fixed the system. There’s no way to overcome that level of systemic fraud.

The only justice we’ll get is that which we take ourselves.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Raeford
Were PA's 'laws' passed by state legislature?

Thats typically how it is done, isn't it?

Extending the 'deadline' for receiving ballots was law written and passed by the PA legislature??
Try keeping up.

The extension wasn't a law so it did not have to go through the state legislature.. The extension was granted by the PA supreme court through the Pennsylvania Constitution’s Free and Equal Elections Clause. It did not allow people to vote after the election. The ballots could not be post marked after election day. It was granted because of the issues with the post office, many of which are a direct result of Trump's attempts to destroy it shortly before the election. Gee, I wonder why. Nothing like trying to swing an election anyway you can.

Try keeping up

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
If a third party is started, we'd better hope it's a lift wing party; if we want a conservative government the best bet is to split their vote. The right wing needs to run someone other than a reality TV huckster too. GD

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by greydog
If a third party is started, we'd better hope it's a lift wing party; if we want a conservative government the best bet is to split their vote. The right wing needs to run someone other than a reality TV huckster too. GD

I agree with you about third party but not about Trump. He got more accomplished in one term than most other two term presidents.

Too bad most of it will be destroyed by the democrats.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,914
Posts18,479,587
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.