GB1

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump didn't lose the election.

You’re right, EE.

WE lost that election as did the rest of what was the free world.

Jmo

No, THEY STOLE the election

Dave

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Illegal mail in ballots= Voter fraud
As does illegally extending deadlines

But hey no one really cares, do they?

According to the supreme court they weren't illegal so it was not voter fraud. Interestingly enough, the same case was made to throw out mail in ballots in North Carolina and the supreme court threw that out as well. Funny. No one complained about the NC case being thrown out. Wonder why that was. You don't suppose thats because NC went to Trump do you? Another interesting note was that PA was unanimous where NC had dissenting votes. Turns out, PA was a bipartisan Bill (Act 77) that was passed back in 2019 before COVID was even an issue. The Act 77 had a 180 day challenge period. The lawsuit was thrown out because the Act 77 was passed over a year before anyone challenged it and they were too late. I guess they should not have waited until Trump lost to try and challenge.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Were PA's 'laws' passed by state legislature?

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 280shooter

That is somewhat amazing, but it is Rasmussen. Wait a week or so until the MSM has had time to spin it.. I think then his numbers might take a hit and stay down

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
3rd Party time.

Start now because a 3rd party will have much fodder to harp on in the coming 4 years. It’s doable as a show of force if for no other reason.

We’re all well aware of dishonest elections.

^^^^^^
No better than now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[quote=Old_Toot]3rd Party time.

Start now because a 3rd party will have much fodder to harp on in the coming 4 years. It’s doable as a show of force if for no other reason.

Never worked before, won't work now, will only insure another Democrat landslide just like the past! Deja vu all over again!

Last edited by Switch; 01/11/21.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Thats typically how it is done, isn't it?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Switch

Never worked before, won't work now, will only insure another Democrat landslide just like the past! Deja vu all over again!

So, Switch, what’s the Fuggin difference ?

And Trump had no chance at all in 2016 did he ?
Was his election a figment of your imagination?

We’ve all had and tried things “that’s never worked before “ until they really tried and took ownership of the problem.

I mean no slam at you by that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Playing by conventional rules damn sure didn’t work this time. Maybe now is the time to break away from the old “tried and failed” method! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

We’ve all had and tried things “that’s never worked before “ until they really tried and took ownership of the problem.

Nope. I want Trump to burn the Republican Party to the ground and direct the rebuild from the ground up.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#Stopquotingthetards

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nope. I want Trump to burn the Republican Party to the ground and direct the rebuild from the ground up.

I hear you LD but it’s too far entrenched and too deep in swamp mud. The Republican Party ain’t and will never be a Phoenix rising from the ashes. They’re f’kn done and any semblance of future change for the better is mythical at best and pie in the sky at best.

Jmo but a clean slate has to emerge.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I hear you LD but it’s too far entrenched and too deep in swamp mud. The Republican Party ain’t and will never be a Phoenix rising from the ashes. They’re f’kn done and any semblance of future change for the better is mythical at best and pie in the sky at best.

Swamp mud'll burn. It's like peat.

Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Lol.

Heh!

Yeah, any Irishman would know that, eh?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Lol.

Heh!

Yeah, any Irishman would know that, eh?

Not just Irishmen, Brother Toot.

Lots of old Europeans.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Thats typically how it is done, isn't it?

Extending the 'deadline' for receiving ballots was law written and passed by the PA legislature??
Try keeping up.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

So, what's going to happen when B is sworn in 20 January. More riots? I sure hope not, enough damage has been done to The Trump brand to essentially kill it. Did you see the latest polls? He's tanking like an unchained anchor.

He is supposed to address the Nation at 1500 Eastern time from the Alamo (fitting for a Last Stand). I wouldn't be surprised if he resigned, disappointed but not at all surprised.

Now call me names for stating the obvious.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump didn't lose the election.
...and GA didn't lose 2 R senators. The fix was in. Who would have ever thought that this country could be brought down by mail-in ballots.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

So, if Trump didn't lose the election will he be the one sworn in on 20 January? Wake up and accept the fact that Biden will be President for at least for the foreseeable future.

The Trump Army, all 72 million troops, is in full dis-orderly retreat with the enemy in hot pursuit. General Trump needs to re-organize his troops into an orderly retreat to a place where they can regroup, refuel, rearm, tend to the wounded, bury the dead, and, if strength remains, plot a counter-attack. Or surrender.

www.paracay.com

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,780 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,414
Posts18,528,194
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.