Home
Dear Campfire
I was in a small Dr's waiting room recently, there was a young woman sitting a few seats away from me, she was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, which is common in my small town, I didn't pay much attention since I'm not in the market. She was called up to the counter and when she walked by I noticed that she was not unattractive but had a slightly atypical gait and build, again I didn't pay much attention. When she spoke to the woman at the counter I immediately noticed that her voice was quite deep for a woman, but a little higher than a typical man, that got my attention. When she sat back down I started discreetly checking her out. Beautiful long brown hair, crossed legs, smaller breasts but definitely there, her sneakers were probably a 10 in mens size, I couldn't tell if there was a package, but I would assume not.
Since then i can't get her out of my mind.
Signed,
Should I be worried?
Good Lort.......
Hahaha.

Sometimes I worry about this place. FFSšŸ¤£
WTF
LOL
There's one that works the drive thru window here at the local Culver's that looks like he should be playing offensive lineman on a junior college team. Not exactly cute.

Kinda makes them onion rings a little less appetizing
You get her number???

Asking for a friend...
Sounds like a missed opportunity on your part to give him, errr, her a blow job.

Lol

šŸ¦«
You got my number?
Yeah, I got it when you walked in the door...

If you live in a city or around a decent size college there some that will fool you at first glance.
I've been attracted to a Road Ranger 13 speed at times, but I really prefer automatics!
surprisingly enough I fell in love with a tranny and I believe anyone could. I actually fell in love with one of the most despised trans in the US! but as with almost anything, if you put enough money into something your bound to love it. It only cost me $10,000 to fix up my new tranny. Which is actually quite the bargain. Its like build a bear for grown men. And for every day use, you don't have to mess with the rear end of the tranny, the original its good enough as long as you use proper lubrication practices. Now idk what it cost in other situations but the Chrysler 48re is a very simple and economical trans.
Youā€™ve been eating too much Viking food.
Attracted to someone who is mentally ill ? Are you crazy ? May look like a female now and then a little while later decide it wants to be a man again. No thanks !
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Attracted to someone who is mentally ill ? Are you crazy ? May look like a female now and then a little while later decide it wants to be a man again. No thanks !
What if they agreed to stay a woman? Would that be cool?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Waiting on that answer.

šŸ¦«
to answer the OP's question

yep

[Linked Image from formulaimports.com]
LOL
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!
Saw some real cuties in Bangkok , managed to not get too close to one.
geez, the 'fire has gone to hell for sure.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
If you live in a city or around a decent size college there some that will fool you at first glance.
Small city, no college, just rural America. I think that's what caught me off guard. I expect purple hair, heavy makeup, and 9" heels rather than the girl from up the street. I think It's from hanging out here too much.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
geez, the 'fire has gone to hell for sure.

Calm down Sam. Time for your Saturday afternoon G&T (Geritol and Tonic)

Originally Posted by jnyork

I just got back from Krabi and Chiangmai. Be careful out there...
Originally Posted by deflave
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..
You mean a A-727 instead of a A-904 tranny?
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Dear Campfire
I was in a small Dr's waiting room recently, there was a young woman sitting a few seats away from me, she was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, which is common in my small town, I didn't pay much attention since I'm not in the market. She was called up to the counter and when she walked by I noticed that she was not unattractive but had a slightly atypical gait and build, again I didn't pay much attention. When she spoke to the woman at the counter I immediately noticed that her voice was quite deep for a woman, but a little higher than a typical man, that got my attention. When she sat back down I started discreetly checking her out. Beautiful long brown hair, crossed legs, smaller breasts but definitely there, her sneakers were probably a 10 in mens size, I couldn't tell if there was a package, but I would assume not.
Signed,
Should I be worried?

Only 1% of women in the US are 5'10" or taller.
Only 10% are 5'7" or taller.

If "she" was wearing a mens size 10, and was chill, and not crazy, odds are it wasn't born female.

The other big give aways are narrow hips and broad shoulders.

If there's no curve to the hips you should be skeptical.
I can remember the first time I saw three 'women' that struck me as beautiful.

My wife was the first as she was returning to her apartment. We lived in the same complex.

The second was Princess Dianna as she was leaving Westminster Abby on the Sunday fiftieth anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

The third was in a cafeteria for a company I was working at in Thailand. I was with a Filipino engineer and this 'gal' comes walking across the floor. She was tall and willowy. She seemed to float as she walked. I said to my colleague, "Sanny, take a look at her." He looked, paused, and then said to me, "Steve... That's a lady-boy".

Things are not what they seem in Thailand.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Yeah but, it's not a good idea to do a Crocodile Dundee check, some people aren't familiar with the technique.
This place is more screwed up everyday. Makes you wonder about some folks with the questions asked on a website like this.
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.
No...but I can see how someone could possibly be mislead...

Originally Posted by Bwana_1
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.
That sounds totally believable

Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ? ... It's a true story that I could post a link from the local newspaper, if I felt like caring enough what you think.

It appears you never have anything happen in your life, or know anybody, maybe you should leave the basement every now and then....go find Shappie he needs a little spoon.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ? ... It's a true story that I could post a link from the local newspaper, if I felt like caring enough what you think.

It appears you never have anything happen in your life, or know anybody, maybe you should leave the basement every now and then....go find Shappie he needs a little spoon.

Great response

Great response

Just running that post count up huh ?, nothing worth while going on in your fuggin life lol.....get a girlfriend or something ya weirdo.

That was a fantastic breakdown.

LOL

Great response

Just running that post count up huh ?, nothing worth while going on in your fuggin life lol.....get a girlfriend or something ya weirdo.

Youā€™re such a clam

gunwizard's only concern is "what if it switches back?"

LOL
Originally Posted by jnyork

That you know of.

LOL

#bullschit

#bullschit
OK, thanks for participating.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Welp,

I tried to tell them!

whistle
Originally Posted by 79S
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..

Yes pard?
Only trans I ever attracted to was the old GM Rock Crusher 4 speed.
Nope
Probably 3-4 times over the years I have been checking some chick out, only to have them turn around and it was a dude....blush

Not a tranny per se, but embarrassing enough...
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Probably 3-4 times over the years I have been checking some chick out, only to have them turn around and it was a dude....blush

Not a tranny per se, but embarrassing enough...

Pard,

Any port in a storm pard.

No worries pard.

Thank you for your service pard.
A "woman" with junk ?
Saw a DIAD at the grocery store the other day. I called it as soon as I saw its face. Was wearing a wig, a blazer and slacks.

Slavyanka mentioned it as soon as we left the store. She said it had no ass, had a wig and the tits were fake/stuffed bra.
Originally Posted by Savageguy
Only trans I ever attracted to was the old GM Rock Crusher 4 speed.

Yep, me too. Muncie M-22 in a '68 Chevelle............. wish I still had that old tranny and all it was attached to!!!
Dear Campfire
Signed,
Should I be worried?

you're attracted to this ? WTF ?

you should stop drinking that stuff before you run off that straight stretch and end up in a shi t hole

Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ?

OK that is one of the dumbest assed questions you or anyone else here as ever asked.
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ?

OK that is one of the dumbest assed questions you or anyone else here as ever asked.

Hooked on Phonics much lol

Equally as much as you seem to be unable to recognize familiar patterns and behaviors, and an inability to read between the lines.

Equally as much as you seem to be unable to recognize familiar patterns and behaviors, and an inability to read between the lines.

lol , can you read between these lines douche ?

when you finally get it you are gonna do such a palm plant.
Originally Posted by 79S
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..

Yes pard?

I was at cobra gold in 99 as well. I was in Korat.
As the story was told to me by a buddy in the Army. Me and another bud were sitting in my office bsing. When another friend stopped in, he closed the door and started telling his latest uber driving story. So, he is out doing his uber thing, he mainly worked on post and had to go over to the Airforce side of town. When he got there, there were 3 people, 2 guys and a girl. He said the girl was good looking and we were ok. Being army pervs we wanted more details he told us big titiies and nice ass we were oh damn. So anyway, they needed to go to Walgreens then somewhere else. So, on the way to Walgreens the guy and girl in the back were talking and the guy kept saying I canā€™t believe I did that, how could you do this to me? The girl told him what had been done been done and stop thinking about it. The guy just kept saying I canā€™t believe I did that; the girl was telling him it was done and over with. Hell, we were thinking she rammed a di ldo up his ass or something lol. Anyhow they stop at Walgreens and the guy and girl get out. So, our buddy asks the guy sitting in front why his friend was being disrespectful to the girl. The guy said oh he just found out she used to be a guy and she didnā€™t tell him. At this point me and my other buddy were like wtf. Like how good was this surgery ol boy didnā€™t realize that wasnā€™t a real pu ssy ?? The guy said this ā€œgirlā€ was from Colorado his buddy met ā€œherā€ online they flew up here and he banged ā€œitā€ This ā€œgirlā€ came from serious money in Colorado got all their surgeries done in the Thailand and no one could tell. This was the best part of the story, guy sitting up front told my bud, chit if he breaks up with "her", I will go out with ā€œherā€.

Ok you win, lolololol ...... sarcasm doesn't translate well in text.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..

Yes pard?

Oh cool.

Maybe we had sex with the same dudes.

Thank you for your service.

Bwantsumdick,

You need to accept the fact that youā€™re a dumb fugk.

It will make your life a little easier to understand.

LOL

Bwantsumdick,

You need to accept the fact that youā€™re a dumb fugk.

It will make your life a little easier to understand.

LOL

Shut up Chad, the cum is dripping out of your mouth.
WTF? Is this the Democrat Underground or the Campfire.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..

Yes pard?

Oh cool.

Maybe we had sex with the same dudes.

Thank you for your service.

Pard how cool would that be. I wasnā€™t in the Army I was a contractor. So please save your thank you for service for someone more deserving like John Burns
This is no joke.
Every preschool teacher, kindergarten teacher, and grade school teacher in the state of WA is trained in encouraging trans and discouraging complaining about the mixed up restrooms.

I know a teacher who was required to go to the trans seminar. She says normal people must be called cisgender. Any girls who do not like penises in the girl's restroom "must find someplace else."
Originally Posted by Clarkm
This is no joke.
Every preschool teacher, kindergarten teacher, and grade school teacher in the state of WA is trained in encouraging trans and discouraging complaining about the mixed up restrooms.

I know a teacher who was required to go to the trans seminar. She says normal people must be called cisgender. Any girls who do not like penises in the girl's restroom "must find someplace else."

Feminism cums full circle
WTF.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
This is no joke.

Itā€™s everywhere. I work for a multinational chemical company. Part of our annual ā€œethics trainingā€ is that itā€™s harassment to tell a tranny to use the correct bathroom based on their actual gender. They use their influence to spread that BS not just here but around the globe.

Remember when you told everyone you own two houses and a boat?

And that you were bowhunting?

LOL
Originally Posted by Heym06
WTF.
Yes, that is the question...
Everybody Now!... Bob-bob-bob-bob-bobbie Sue... who's ever gonna' ma-ma-ma-ma-marry you... ya got big breasts but a penis too!... Bob-bob-bob-bob-bobbie Sue... i took her down to meet some friends a mine... they chased us clear across the county line... got some buckshot in my behind!... Bob-bob-bob-bob bobbie Sue... bup-bup, bup-bup, bah-da-da... bah-da, da-da, da-dee-dah...
My son was telling me his roommate brought a chic home one night down in Vegas. Yeah his roommate was in for surpriseā€¦ā€¦ hard to tell at first.

They laughed, we laughed.

LOL

Remember when you could use your phone on forums, and the sun goes down earlier after the time change you tampon.

LOL
To answer the question, no.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Dear Campfire
Signed,
Should I be worried?

YES YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED!
LOL šŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Have you met one with a trunk full of hard candy?
The last two I seen someone had to point them out to me. Both were effeminate dudes dressed up as women wearing mid length dresses.
One thing I did notice, both of them had tattoos on the back of both calfā€™s. One dude had double daggers, one on each calf.
I donā€™t know if that is some kind of thing with trannys or not. I figured it may be some kind of a back door welcome mat or something LOL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
TH 400, she's built, hope she doesn't blow !

LOL

Remember when you could use your phone on forums, and the sun goes down earlier after the time change you tampon.

LOL

Stop lying.

You Never-Trumping piece of schit.
PSA, for any of you that are desperately hoping to find love.

This is a list, with pictures of famous trannyā€™s.

Study these pictures and burn their subtle differences into your brain. Or donā€™t and you might end up gobbling down a dick. Donā€™t say you werenā€™t warned.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/transgender-celebrities-you-need-to-know/01/

šŸ˜šŸ¦«

LOL

LOL

Stop lying.

You Never-Trumping piece of schit.

Chad you're such an azzhole, how's it feel to be such a loser in life ?

LOL

PS: I'm done hunting in 1 state, now I'll finish up the 2 others. Go back to huntin lizards and trannies, take Shappie out on a date.
I knew a guy in the USARMY that was dancing with a trans at the NCO club and didnt realize it for almost 45 minutes. He was a laughing stock for a couple of days and then everyone got over it.
Dear Campfire
Signed,
Should I be worried?

You should post more often. This site is largely devoid of this kind of quality content. I was right there with you.

I went into Barnes and Noble a few days ago to thumb through some gun magazines. I went up to the counter of the adjoining Starbucks. As I walked up to the counter, I saw a long haired babe with a nice tight ass working the counter. Then it turned around.
Paul is attracted to man ass. Big surprise. LOL
Bashfully... I must say I am intrigued by the gentle ways of Nugget...

PLEASE do not judge me...
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I've been attracted to a Road Ranger 13 speed at times, but I really prefer automatics!

Love a 13, only thing better for general use is 18.

There have been times I was checking seat covers...and those legs were on a Dude!
WTF!!

One day I was walking into the library and held the door for a chicken in a crop top and Miniskirt. Of course I checked her rear as she walked out...and it was a dude.
A cross dressing damn dude!

Poor screwed up confused bastard,
Several years later he walked out on the turnpike in front of a Kenworth.
Messed up a nice truck, and the driver's head.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Paul is attracted to man ass. Big surprise. LOL

To my credit, the transition was well underway. There were even boobies.
PS: I'm done hunting in 1 state, now I'll finish up the 2 others. Go back to huntin lizards and trannies, take Shappie out on a date.

Sure thing, Never-Trumper.

LOL
A "woman" with junk ?

^^^Self-portrait.

LOL

Pics or it never happened.

Iā€™m betting I know which of the two youā€™ve opted forā€¦
Who is Shappie?

LOL
Moto Vita: That "tranny" was probably the nefarious CampFire dipschitt now know as "scumload".
Learn to control your debased desires or you will end up with crabs, gonorrhea, herpes or worse!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Moto Vita: That "tranny" was probably the nefarious CampFire dipschitt now know as "scumload".
Learn to control your debased desires or you will end up with crabs, gonorrhea, herpes or worse!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
GFY , Dale!

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL

I want to know where this supposedly took place at? Murder and only got 7yrs damn.

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL
I bet he used a 38 super
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Just a reminder:

Total bullschit.

LOL
I bet he use a 38 super
Originally Posted by 79S
I want to know where this supposedly took place at? Murder and only got 7yrs damn.

NotAbwana has a hard time with the truth.

LOL

Daddy the Doctor did a poor job of raising her.
I've never been attracted to a tranny that I knew to be a tranny, but some of them can make a good look a few times before seeing the telltale signs of XY chromosomes. When I was a young attorney in NYC there was a very NONpassable tranny working at the firm...an ugly dude turned into an even uglier "chick", but "she" did the one thing that got a lot of attention...massive hooters. A lot of the guys at the firm said they'd be interested enough to try it once.

I had to take a cab with "her" from a Christmas party, as I lived in Brooklyn, "she" lived in the Bowery, and since the firm was paying for the cab they wanted to double up for people going in the same general direction.

"She" grabbed my junk in the cab and tried to kiss me. Yeah, the hooters were a distraction but so was the adam's apple and manly hands. And praise be to Allah, she got the vibe that I was not interested and apologized.
I had a Muncie M-22 that I was very fond of.
kill all the freaks ...
Damn these threads. I'm waiting on a "Have you ever stuffed random objects up your ass" thread.
Now there's a thread I can get behind...
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've never been attracted to a tranny that I knew to be a tranny, but some of them can make a good look a few times before seeing the telltale signs of XY chromosomes. When I was a young attorney in NYC there was a very NONpassable tranny working at the firm...an ugly dude turned into an even uglier "chick", but "she" did the one thing that got a lot of attention...massive hooters. A lot of the guys at the firm said they'd be interested enough to try it once.

I had to take a cab with "her" from a Christmas party, as I lived in Brooklyn, "she" lived in the Bowery, and since the firm was paying for the cab they wanted to double up for people going in the same general direction.

"She" grabbed my junk in the cab and tried to kiss me. Yeah, the hooters were a distraction but so was the adam's apple and manly hands. And praise be to Allah, she got the vibe that I was not interested and apologized.

You two are a damn funny duo...
My wife and I still laugh about this.

We were on our way to the Black Hills on our honeymoon. Driving west through ND, we came up on, from what we could tell, was a chick in a neon green string bikini riding a Harley. Her long slender legs were up on the front pegs.

She had long flowing hair, body of a successful stripper, golden brown tan that made that bikini really stand out. My wife even made the comment "that's kinda cool that a girl like that would be out riding a Harley in the middle of nowhere ND."

I sped up a little to pass and I said "now watch she'll be a butter face." We got up next to her and she turned to look at us.

She.Had.A.Beard.

Both us were like "WHOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHH!!!!"

I think we laughed for the next 50 miles.

In his day, he was a dam fine looking woman at a distance.
I was riding up the escalator at work, about ten steps behind a lady in a fairly short skirt. Admiring the view I was soon taken aback when "she" turned to get on the next flight of stairs and I realized it was the tranny from the floor above. Wanted to go somewhere and get absolution for my misplaced lust.
not me, but a guy i know met a girl at a club down in old Soho that turned out to be a little masculine
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
not me, but a guy i know met a girl at a club down in old Soho that turned out to be a little masculine
Was "her" name Lola? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
My wife laughs at me when I point out the trannies at girls' softball games. Women walk a way that cant be duplicated by a male no matter how hard they try. And the majority of them ain't that good at softball.

Me, but they are hard to get off the bumper with that drag-dress on.
I was attracted enough to a 5-Spd Tremec to bolt one up behind the small-block in my '37 Chevy Coupe.
When a good bud of mine started dating after his divorce, he sent me a pic of a "woman" that wanted to meet him. He was all excited. "She" looked pretty darn good. Before they were to go out, "she" came clean. She had fully transitioned and now had a pussy. I was talking to him one evening when he had been in the sauce, and almost had him talked into inviting "her" over. To this day, I look back on my life with that as one of my greatest failings.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
I had a Muncie M-22 that I was very fond of.
Originally Posted by horse1
I was attracted enough to a 5-Spd Tremec to bolt one up behind the small-block in my '37 Chevy Coupe.
for me, since childhood it was a Doug Nash/Richmond 5 Speed (4+1)... finally got one at closeout price... put it in a 74 Trans am with a hot 455 (462)... old school cool...
I like this guys way of handling it...........

[Linked Image from scpr.brightspotcdn.com]
Every time I stop in here, things are just a bit more... What's the word the kids use? Cringe.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
When a good bud of mine started dating after his divorce, he sent me a pic of a "woman" that wanted to meet him. He was all excited. "She" looked pretty darn good. Before they were to go out, "she" came clean. She had fully transitioned and now had a pussy. I was talking to him one evening when he had been in the sauce, and almost had him talked into inviting "her" over. To this day, I look back on my life with that as one of my greatest failings.

šŸš‚šŸ’©šŸš‚šŸ’©šŸš‚šŸ’©

šŸšØšŸšØšŸšØšŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€
I have only seen one and he was a tall black guy. Disgusting not attractive.
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I have only seen one and he was a tall black guy. Disgusting not attractive.

this guy ?

Do you have season tickets to the Crying Game musical?
© 24hourcampfire