-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
geez, the 'fire has gone to hell for sure.

Sam......

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
If you live in a city or around a decent size college there some that will fool you at first glance.
Small city, no college, just rural America. I think that's what caught me off guard. I expect purple hair, heavy makeup, and 9" heels rather than the girl from up the street. I think It's from hanging out here too much.

Last edited by Moto_Vita; 11/11/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
geez, the 'fire has gone to hell for sure.

Calm down Sam. Time for your Saturday afternoon G&T (Geritol and Tonic)

Originally Posted by jnyork
Saw some real cuties in Bangkok , managed to not get too close to one.

I just got back from Krabi and Chiangmai. Be careful out there...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Cobra Gold '99!!!!!!!

Pard..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You mean a A-727 instead of a A-904 tranny?

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
Dear Campfire
I was in a small Dr's waiting room recently, there was a young woman sitting a few seats away from me, she was dressed in jeans and a T shirt, which is common in my small town, I didn't pay much attention since I'm not in the market. She was called up to the counter and when she walked by I noticed that she was not unattractive but had a slightly atypical gait and build, again I didn't pay much attention. When she spoke to the woman at the counter I immediately noticed that her voice was quite deep for a woman, but a little higher than a typical man, that got my attention. When she sat back down I started discreetly checking her out. Beautiful long brown hair, crossed legs, smaller breasts but definitely there, her sneakers were probably a 10 in mens size, I couldn't tell if there was a package, but I would assume not.
Since then i can't get her out of my mind.
Signed,
Should I be worried?

Only 1% of women in the US are 5'10" or taller.
Only 10% are 5'7" or taller.

If "she" was wearing a mens size 10, and was chill, and not crazy, odds are it wasn't born female.

The other big give aways are narrow hips and broad shoulders.

If there's no curve to the hips you should be skeptical.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can remember the first time I saw three 'women' that struck me as beautiful.

My wife was the first as she was returning to her apartment. We lived in the same complex.

The second was Princess Dianna as she was leaving Westminster Abby on the Sunday fiftieth anniversary of the Battle of Britain.

The third was in a cafeteria for a company I was working at in Thailand. I was with a Filipino engineer and this 'gal' comes walking across the floor. She was tall and willowy. She seemed to float as she walked. I said to my colleague, "Sanny, take a look at her." He looked, paused, and then said to me, "Steve... That's a lady-boy".

Things are not what they seem in Thailand.

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
If you live in a city or around a decent size college there some that will fool you at first glance.

Yeah but, it's not a good idea to do a Crocodile Dundee check, some people aren't familiar with the technique.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
This place is more screwed up everyday. Makes you wonder about some folks with the questions asked on a website like this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No...but I can see how someone could possibly be mislead...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
A friend of mine picked one (a Pro) up thinking he was going to have a good time, driving down the road reached over and found it had junk between it's it's legs, pulled his 357 out and shot it in the head. Pulled the car over on a major highway here, and kicker it out the door onto the berm....pulled away and went home.

He saw it all over the local news next morning, drove down to the police station and turned himself in....think he got 7 years, never heard anything about him again.
That sounds totally believable

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ? ... It's a true story that I could post a link from the local newspaper, if I felt like caring enough what you think.

It appears you never have anything happen in your life, or know anybody, maybe you should leave the basement every now and then....go find Shappie he needs a little spoon.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Do you ever post or add anything of value, or just harass everyone like a little mini-me Flave ? ... It's a true story that I could post a link from the local newspaper, if I felt like caring enough what you think.

It appears you never have anything happen in your life, or know anybody, maybe you should leave the basement every now and then....go find Shappie he needs a little spoon.

Great response

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Great response

Just running that post count up huh ?, nothing worth while going on in your fuggin life lol.....get a girlfriend or something ya weirdo.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Attracted to someone who is mentally ill ? Are you crazy ? May look like a female now and then a little while later decide it wants to be a man again. No thanks !

That was a fantastic breakdown.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Great response

Just running that post count up huh ?, nothing worth while going on in your fuggin life lol.....get a girlfriend or something ya weirdo.

You’re such a clam

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Attracted to someone who is mentally ill ? Are you crazy ? May look like a female now and then a little while later decide it wants to be a man again. No thanks !
What if they agreed to stay a woman? Would that be cool?

gunwizard's only concern is "what if it switches back?"

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jnyork
Saw some real cuties in Bangkok , managed to not get too close to one.

That you know of.

LOL

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,912 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,643
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.