Home
I predict that some kind of UFO "Breaking News!" will conveniently be disclosed on the same day as the interview is scheduled.

Agree or disagree? Discuss....
I would stay away from large gatherings...
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

^^^^^

Good advice... for this entire year up to election time and waaaay after, if Trump gets elected. Summer 2020 will look like a small frat party.
I think the interview will be watched by millions that are engaged in what’s going on in our nation and Ukraine. Many people won’t watch it. People are still ignorant and happy about it. The thing is those that watch will talk and many will listen. The tide is turning and many more each day are seeing the government for what it is.
Some sort of black swan event..... living in "interesting times:.

I been doing that for a while just don't enjoy being in large gathering anymore especially these days with the mentally ill shooting up places. I like it better in the boonies just the wife and I.
Originally Posted by Riverc

I been doing that for a while just don't enjoy being in large gathering anymore especially these days with the mentally ill shooting up places. I like it better in the boonies just the wife and I.

Same here; although, my wife likes to go to Vegas once a year, the Mecca of large gatherings. I hate it. I prefer just hanging out in the country or the backyard any day with friends and family over large crowds.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Well maybe.

But I think more likely they are saving it for a more special occasion. Like to stop and call off the election. Maybe set-off a tactical nuke somewhere. Said before; these guys ain't fug'n around. It's for all the marbles, a fight to the death.

But we are due for something. Notice they turned-off the Alphabet thing as quickly as they turned it on? All quiet now...... for the moment.

But, I do stay away from tall buildings.
It's on Twitter, so I'm not sure a distracting event will matter since it will still be there the next day.
They are just going to assinate his character, label him a russophile, and refuse to discuss the actual substance of the interview.

The difference between Barbara Walters, George Stephanopoulos, and Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin is Barbara and George were given the go ahead by the powers that be. Carlson isn't playing the game anymore
Another round of killer hornets
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.
He will be characterized as a traitor, in league with those Russians who stole the 2016 election for Trump. You know, the ones Hillary was telling us about. Then he will have an unfortunate accident, or perhaps kill himself by shooting himself six times, or his car will mysteriously blow up. Maybe the IRS will find something in his tax returns to prosecute him for. Look at what happened to everyone around Trump - except Pence.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing
I have ZERO trust in anything our gov tells us, so I applaud getting info from all sides. Funny how Tucker wanted to interview Zelensky, but that cross dressing homo wont do it. Should tell you something
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.
No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Allies with Russia? What an idiot.

What makes you think an interview with the sitting idiot in the White House would contain ANY honest statements or information? Yet, when ANY of the MSM interview, their followers lap it up! "Real" fact or "REAL" data? Laughable! I take most of what Putin says with a grain of salt however, if he throws out some proof...... Tucker is beholden to no one but himself at this point and one of, if not the best interviewers of our time! True, Putin is not our friend, but then again, neither is half the country!
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Youre a man loving, pedo supporting demonrat. Who cares what you think. Rot in hell for all I care

What a 🤡.

Youre a man loving, pedo supporting demonrat. Who cares what you think. Rot in hell for all I care

Good to know you're a Russian sympathizer, assclown.
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco

What makes you think an interview with the sitting idiot in the White House would contain ANY honest statements or information? Yet, when ANY of the MSM interview, their followers lap it up! "Real" fact or "REAL" data? Laughable! I take most of what Putin says with a grain of salt however, if he throws out some proof...... Tucker is beholden to no one but himself at this point and one of, if not the best interviewers of our time! True, Putin is not our friend, but then again, neither is half the country!
Well said

What a 🤡.

Good to know you support pedos. ROT IN HELL

What a 🤡.

Good to know you support pedos. ROT IN HELL

Commie Russian bot sympathizer living in the "mountains" of PA, thinks the US can be allies with Russia.

Unbelievable.
Only BuzzyBoi and his alter calnum live in 'real' mountains.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
They are just going to assinate his character, label him a russophile, and refuse to discuss the actual substance of the interview.

Ya mean like you do here on The Fire.

Attack the messenger and ignore the message.

You have learned well grasshopper.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
He will be characterized as a traitor, in league with those Russians who stole the 2016 election for Trump. You know, the ones Hillary was telling us about. Then he will have an unfortunate accident, or perhaps kill himself by shooting himself six times, or his car will mysteriously blow up. Maybe the IRS will find something in his tax returns to prosecute him for. Look at what happened to everyone around Trump - except Pence.

Ahhh. Pence. What a folly of conservatism.
I have ZERO trust in anything our gov tells us, so I applaud getting info from all sides. Funny how Tucker wanted to interview Zelensky, but that cross dressing homo wont do it. Should tell you something
Agreed, it’s a sad day for America when our Government and State sponsored media are so corrupt and so full of schit, that we actually want to hear and most likely will believe, what the leader of Russia has to say over our own.

I’m not afraid to admit, I trust our own government and media less than I trust Russia’s
Originally Posted by Buzzzzboi
Commie Russian bot sympathizer living in the "mountains" of PA, thinks the US can be allies with Russia.

And you living in Cornhole Corner have obviously never seen a mountain outside your zip code.

Washington D.C. is more of an enemy to me than Russia.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Washington D.C. is more of an enemy to me than Russia.
Correct, Big Time
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^

Good advice... for this entire year up to election time and waaaay after, if Trump gets elected. Summer 2020 will look like a small frat party.
You can bet the democRATs are going to weaponize every leftist group in America should Donald win. The upside is, if we can pin the blame on the democRATs for any civil unrest maybe Americans will wake up to their leftist agenda.

kwg
Seems to me corporations (some centered here) are a much bigger threat to civilization than any one country.
I heard Omanpour on the radio this morning throwing a fit about it. Tucker lies, Putin lies, Trump lies. EVERYONE lies except her
Tell me, if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by local_dirt

^^^^^

You can bet the democRATs are going to weaponize every leftist group in America should Donald win. The upside is, if we can pin the blame on the democRATs for any civil unrest maybe Americans will wake up to their leftist agenda.

kwg
Tuff to do with FBI agents wearing Red MAGA hats followed close by their own CNN/MSNBC camera crew, instigating this destruction.
I don’t think it will ever get to that point, they will stop Trump long before Inauguration Day.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Agreed, it’s a sad day for America when our Government and State sponsored media are so corrupt and so full of schit, that we actually want to hear and most likely will believe, what the leader of Russia has to say over our own.

I’m not afraid to admit, I trust our own government and media less than I trust Russia’s
Same here and its not a spot I wanted to be in, but here we are
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Tell, me if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.
Spot on!
I fear our gov far more than I fear Russia. This illegal gov spies on all of us, wants to lock us up for having a different take on anything, wants to depopulate the earth, wants to ban us from growing our own food and being able to take care of ourselves, they are allowing millions of real enemies to stream over the border and to cause chaos, wants to take my child, wants to start ww3, wants to force us to take death shots or they will destroy you. I can keep going on but we all know this already
Why can't Russia be an ally to America? We once were allied.
Is Russia today the same as it was during the cold war?
Why would Putin agree to let Amanpour interview him? She's been a leftist ever since the first gulf war when she innocently tried to be a journalist and got trashed for it.
Hey Buzz, how far are you required to stay away from schools these days? Keep supporting pedos lol
Originally Posted by rainshot
Why can't Russia be an ally to America? We once were allied.
Is Russia today the same as it was during the cold war?
Why would Putin agree to let Amanpour interview him? She's been a leftist ever since the first gulf war when she innocently tried to be a journalist and got trashed for it.
They can be an ally and should be, but whille this illegal gov is in place, it will never happen. Remember, white men who believe in god and believe spreading homo crap to children is bad, are the enemy of the globalists. So Russia will be demonized and so will all of us
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I predict that some kind of UFO "Breaking News!" will conveniently be disclosed on the same day as the interview is scheduled.

Time will tell soon enough
Tell me, if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

It would seem the enemy of our country... is our country.

If you look at .gov as "our country".

Strange phenomenon.
Carlson threatens the Big Media’s ability to control the narrative.

Carlson is well known and widely watched. If he doesn’t agree with the Swamp’s narratives and norms, he must be destroyed.

We have seen many examples of this recently. None of the below can be questioned.

Orange man bad.
Covid vaccine good.
Putin is pure evil. Zelensky is a patron Saint.
Israel is righteous.
Migrants are good for the USA.

There isn’t a written word in print or a video by any type of journalist that has threatened me to see. I am not that easily concerned about other people’s perspectives.

You forgot the clot shots, folly in Afghanistan, occupation of Syria, widespread military adventurism abroad, etc., etc., ad nauseum; nevertheless, your point is well taken.

It's pretty clear who the real enemy is, and they are within our gates.

^^^Nailed it^^^

That’s ok old confused boomer. You can watch reruns of Hannity on faux news
Originally Posted by Raeford
Only BuzzyBoi and his alter calnum live in 'real' mountains.

Buzzy everyone on here knows why your father abandoned you as a child. Lol

Old dumb hick confused childless boomers like you, who are too scared to travel and see the world, are always afraid of new information and truths. You’re the typical trailer trash uneducated ignorant lazy Bidumb voter
Who is our friend, inquiring minds want to know!
Divide and conquer…that’s all you need to know to be able to figure it out…

Who were the people that wrecked Russia in the 1917 revolution ?
Originally Posted by Heym06
Apparently any country willing to launder money for our politicians.
I wanted menlicker to answer, apparently he only spits out statements, and has no answers!! Your correct, who ever can line the pockets of our alleged president, and croneys!!
I wanted menlicker to answer, apparently he only spits out statements, and has no answers!! Your correct, who ever can line the pockets of our alleged president, and croneys!!

Anytime I see US senators or congressmen traveling in official capacity to foreign states, esp. Ukraine, I can only think they're doing two things 1) negotiating the price of their upcoming votes, and/or 2) collecting payment for past votes. What's with members of the legislative branch conducting relations with foreign states anyway?
1. Vladimir Putin paid off Russia's IMF debt in the early 2000's - that made him Enemy #1 to the (((West)))

2. Vladimir Putin stopped (((some people))) from totally looting what was left of Russia after the dissolution of the USSR - that made him Enemy #1 to the (((West)))

Here's the other shoe dropping on Tucker Carlson:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...tion-tucker-carlson-over-putin-interview

EU Lawmakers Want To Sanction Tucker Carlson Over Putin Interview

In 1941, American journalist Pierre Huss interviewed German dictator Adolph Hitler in German-occupied Russia as part of a reporting staff orchestrated by CBS News' Edward R. Murrow. He won the George Polk award in 1951 for war time reporting, and was honored by the NY Times in a 1966 obituary.

Nearly 80 years later, EU lawmakers want to sanction Tucker Carlson for his upcoming interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Guy Verhofstadt, a former Belgian Prime Minister and current member of the European Parliament who has called for the EU to impose a "travel ban" on the former Fox News host, told Newsweek that Carlson is nothing more than a "mouthpiece" for former President Donald Trump and Putin.

"As Putin is a war criminal and the EU sanctions all who assist him in that effort, it seems logical that the External Action Service examine his case as well," he said.

Former MEP Luis Gariocano told Newsweek that he agrees with Verhofstadt.

"He is no longer a newsman, but a propagandist for the most heinous regime on European soil and the one which is most dangerous to our peace and security," he said of Carlson.

MEP Urmas Paet, who was previously Estonia's foreign minister, told the outlet: "First of all, it should be remembered that Putin is not just a president of an aggressor country, but he is wanted by the International Criminal Court and accused of genocide and war crimes," adding "Carlson wants to give a platform to someone accused of crimes of genocide—this is wrong. If Putin has something to say he needs to say it in front of the ICC. At the same time Carlson is not being a real journalist since he has clearly expressed his sympathy for the Russian regime and Putin and has constantly disparaged Ukraine, the victim of Russian aggression."

"So, for such propaganda for a criminal regime, you can end up on the list of sanctions. This concerns primarily travel ban to EU countries."

Carlson explained on Tuesday that he's interviewing Putin because "Most Americans have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine or what his goals are now," adding "We are not here because we love Vladimir Putin....We are not encouraging you to agree with what Putin may say in this interview, but we are urging you to watch it. You should know as much as you can."

According to a Telegram channel believed to be run by Kremlin reporters, Tucker's interview may be released Thursday in the late afternoon, EST.

Carlson is the first to formally interview Putin since October 2021, when CNBC’s Hadley Gamble sat down exclusively with him, according to Reuters via The Indian Express.

Earlier that year, NBC News senior international correspondent Kiers Simmons sat down with Putin for a June 11, 2021 exclusive interview.

The Associated Press also interviewed Putin on September 3, 2013.

And one more thing, in 1997, four years before the 9/11 attacks, CNN interviewed Al-Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden inside of a cave in Afghanistan.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Divide and conquer…that’s all you need to know to be able to figure it out…

Like when supported the fake ineffective untested Covid vax??
Michael Jackson already died. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Bb
The difference between Putin's government and our current administration is that one of them will shoot us in the back, and blame Trump.
Originally Posted by ribka

that’s goofy. I don’t watch Fox at all. 🤣. Folks should read their history. Russia has always been an antagonist of America. That our government is screwed up does NOT mean Russia offers anything of value.

that’s goofy. I don’t watch Fox at all. 🤣. Folks should read their history. Russia has always been an antagonist of America. That our government is screwed up does NOT mean Russia offers anything of value.

lol. Do you know Russia has made three requests to join NATO and was turned down?

Do you have any idea how much oil, rare earth metals, fertilizer, uranium, industrial chemicals, industrial metals the US imports from Russia every year?

Why does the US have over 900 military bases around the world? Is every country our enemy now? lol

lol. Do you know Russia has made three requests to join NATO and was turned down?

Do you have any idea how much oil, rare earth metals, fertilizer, uranium, industrial chemicals, industrial metals the US imports from Russia every year?

Why does the US have over 900 military bases around the world? Is every country our enemy now? lol

"Enemies", as framed by the MSM, are what has built and lined the pockets of the gargantuan MIC in the U.S.

Funny how our "Friends" are so expensive to maintain.

How much do your friends cost you? In other words, are you simply mutually supportive?

What a 🤡.

Bumfuk dumfuk 🤡 get a fuqkin clue
© 24hourcampfire