Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Buzz, how far are you required to stay away from schools these days? Keep supporting pedos lol

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Why can't Russia be an ally to America? We once were allied.
Is Russia today the same as it was during the cold war?
Why would Putin agree to let Amanpour interview him? She's been a leftist ever since the first gulf war when she innocently tried to be a journalist and got trashed for it.
They can be an ally and should be, but whille this illegal gov is in place, it will never happen. Remember, white men who believe in god and believe spreading homo crap to children is bad, are the enemy of the globalists. So Russia will be demonized and so will all of us

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/07/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I predict that some kind of UFO "Breaking News!" will conveniently be disclosed on the same day as the interview is scheduled.

Agree or disagree? Discuss....

Time will tell soon enough

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Tell me, if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.

It would seem the enemy of our country... is our country.

If you look at .gov as "our country".

Strange phenomenon.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Carlson threatens the Big Media’s ability to control the narrative.

Carlson is well known and widely watched. If he doesn’t agree with the Swamp’s narratives and norms, he must be destroyed.

We have seen many examples of this recently. None of the below can be questioned.

Orange man bad.
Covid vaccine good.
Putin is pure evil. Zelensky is a patron Saint.
Israel is righteous.
Migrants are good for the USA.

There isn’t a written word in print or a video by any type of journalist that has threatened me to see. I am not that easily concerned about other people’s perspectives.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Tell me, if Putin were in charge here right now, would we have millions of military aged dudes poring across our borders? Would we be flying gay pride flags at our government buildings? Would we have a military bent on rooting out traditional white males and replacing them with trannies? Name a dozen other things you hate and tell me if those would be happening if Putin were in charge here.

After you considered all that, the consider who is the real enemy of your country and who wishes you the most harm.

You forgot the clot shots, folly in Afghanistan, occupation of Syria, widespread military adventurism abroad, etc., etc., ad nauseum; nevertheless, your point is well taken.

It's pretty clear who the real enemy is, and they are within our gates.

Last edited by AKislander; 02/07/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

^^^Nailed it^^^

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.

That’s ok old confused boomer. You can watch reruns of Hannity on faux news

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Only BuzzyBoi and his alter calnum live in 'real' mountains.

Buzzy everyone on here knows why your father abandoned you as a child. Lol

Old dumb hick confused childless boomers like you, who are too scared to travel and see the world, are always afraid of new information and truths. You’re the typical trailer trash uneducated ignorant lazy Bidumb voter

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.
Who is our friend, inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited by Heym06; 02/07/24.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Divide and conquer…that’s all you need to know to be able to figure it out…

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.
Who were the people that wrecked Russia in the 1917 revolution ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Heym06
Apparently any country willing to launder money for our politicians.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I wanted menlicker to answer, apparently he only spits out statements, and has no answers!! Your correct, who ever can line the pockets of our alleged president, and croneys!!

A
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I wanted menlicker to answer, apparently he only spits out statements, and has no answers!! Your correct, who ever can line the pockets of our alleged president, and croneys!!

Anytime I see US senators or congressmen traveling in official capacity to foreign states, esp. Ukraine, I can only think they're doing two things 1) negotiating the price of their upcoming votes, and/or 2) collecting payment for past votes. What's with members of the legislative branch conducting relations with foreign states anyway?

Last edited by AKislander; 02/07/24.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
1. Vladimir Putin paid off Russia's IMF debt in the early 2000's - that made him Enemy #1 to the (((West)))

2. Vladimir Putin stopped (((some people))) from totally looting what was left of Russia after the dissolution of the USSR - that made him Enemy #1 to the (((West)))

Here's the other shoe dropping on Tucker Carlson:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...tion-tucker-carlson-over-putin-interview

EU Lawmakers Want To Sanction Tucker Carlson Over Putin Interview

In 1941, American journalist Pierre Huss interviewed German dictator Adolph Hitler in German-occupied Russia as part of a reporting staff orchestrated by CBS News' Edward R. Murrow. He won the George Polk award in 1951 for war time reporting, and was honored by the NY Times in a 1966 obituary.

Nearly 80 years later, EU lawmakers want to sanction Tucker Carlson for his upcoming interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Guy Verhofstadt, a former Belgian Prime Minister and current member of the European Parliament who has called for the EU to impose a "travel ban" on the former Fox News host, told Newsweek that Carlson is nothing more than a "mouthpiece" for former President Donald Trump and Putin.

"As Putin is a war criminal and the EU sanctions all who assist him in that effort, it seems logical that the External Action Service examine his case as well," he said.

Former MEP Luis Gariocano told Newsweek that he agrees with Verhofstadt.

"He is no longer a newsman, but a propagandist for the most heinous regime on European soil and the one which is most dangerous to our peace and security," he said of Carlson.

MEP Urmas Paet, who was previously Estonia's foreign minister, told the outlet: "First of all, it should be remembered that Putin is not just a president of an aggressor country, but he is wanted by the International Criminal Court and accused of genocide and war crimes," adding "Carlson wants to give a platform to someone accused of crimes of genocide—this is wrong. If Putin has something to say he needs to say it in front of the ICC. At the same time Carlson is not being a real journalist since he has clearly expressed his sympathy for the Russian regime and Putin and has constantly disparaged Ukraine, the victim of Russian aggression."

"So, for such propaganda for a criminal regime, you can end up on the list of sanctions. This concerns primarily travel ban to EU countries."

Carlson explained on Tuesday that he's interviewing Putin because "Most Americans have no idea why Putin invaded Ukraine or what his goals are now," adding "We are not here because we love Vladimir Putin....We are not encouraging you to agree with what Putin may say in this interview, but we are urging you to watch it. You should know as much as you can."

According to a Telegram channel believed to be run by Kremlin reporters, Tucker's interview may be released Thursday in the late afternoon, EST.

Carlson is the first to formally interview Putin since October 2021, when CNBC’s Hadley Gamble sat down exclusively with him, according to Reuters via The Indian Express.

Earlier that year, NBC News senior international correspondent Kiers Simmons sat down with Putin for a June 11, 2021 exclusive interview.

The Associated Press also interviewed Putin on September 3, 2013.

And one more thing, in 1997, four years before the 9/11 attacks, CNN interviewed Al-Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden inside of a cave in Afghanistan.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Divide and conquer…that’s all you need to know to be able to figure it out…

Like when supported the fake ineffective untested Covid vax??

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Michael Jackson already died. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Bb

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
The difference between Putin's government and our current administration is that one of them will shoot us in the back, and blame Trump.

Last edited by las; 02/07/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka

That’s ok old confused boomer. You can watch reruns of Hannity on faux news
that’s goofy. I don’t watch Fox at all. 🤣. Folks should read their history. Russia has always been an antagonist of America. That our government is screwed up does NOT mean Russia offers anything of value.

Sam......

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10ring1, 1234, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,577
Posts18,532,148
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.