Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I predict that some kind of UFO "Breaking News!" will conveniently be disclosed on the same day as the interview is scheduled.

Agree or disagree? Discuss....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I would stay away from large gatherings...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

^^^^^

Good advice... for this entire year up to election time and waaaay after, if Trump gets elected. Summer 2020 will look like a small frat party.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think the interview will be watched by millions that are engaged in what’s going on in our nation and Ukraine. Many people won’t watch it. People are still ignorant and happy about it. The thing is those that watch will talk and many will listen. The tide is turning and many more each day are seeing the government for what it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some sort of black swan event..... living in "interesting times:.

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I been doing that for a while just don't enjoy being in large gathering anymore especially these days with the mentally ill shooting up places. I like it better in the boonies just the wife and I.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Riverc

I been doing that for a while just don't enjoy being in large gathering anymore especially these days with the mentally ill shooting up places. I like it better in the boonies just the wife and I.

Same here; although, my wife likes to go to Vegas once a year, the Mecca of large gatherings. I hate it. I prefer just hanging out in the country or the backyard any day with friends and family over large crowds.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/06/24.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Agree or disagree? Discuss....

Well maybe.

But I think more likely they are saving it for a more special occasion. Like to stop and call off the election. Maybe set-off a tactical nuke somewhere. Said before; these guys ain't fug'n around. It's for all the marbles, a fight to the death.

But we are due for something. Notice they turned-off the Alphabet thing as quickly as they turned it on? All quiet now...... for the moment.

But, I do stay away from tall buildings.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/07/24.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's on Twitter, so I'm not sure a distracting event will matter since it will still be there the next day.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
They are just going to assinate his character, label him a russophile, and refuse to discuss the actual substance of the interview.

The difference between Barbara Walters, George Stephanopoulos, and Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin is Barbara and George were given the go ahead by the powers that be. Carlson isn't playing the game anymore

IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another round of killer hornets

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.

Sam......

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
He will be characterized as a traitor, in league with those Russians who stole the 2016 election for Trump. You know, the ones Hillary was telling us about. Then he will have an unfortunate accident, or perhaps kill himself by shooting himself six times, or his car will mysteriously blow up. Maybe the IRS will find something in his tax returns to prosecute him for. Look at what happened to everyone around Trump - except Pence.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
what makes anyone think that an 'interview' with Putin would contain ANY honest statements or information. My guess is that Tucker is in it for the money alone, with little or no expectation of fact or real data. Some folks just read too much into silly crap like this. Putin is NOT our friend, in any way, shape or form.
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have ZERO trust in anything our gov tells us, so I applaud getting info from all sides. Funny how Tucker wanted to interview Zelensky, but that cross dressing homo wont do it. Should tell you something

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Why do you think Russia is our sworn enemy? Why is it a bad thing to hear from both sides? Our gov is lying about pretty much everything, so wouldnt it be a good thing to hear all sides? You know, things a journalist should be doing

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

you miss the point of my statement, or maybe you actually think that there will be real, honest info coming from Putin? Russia IS our enemy. Has been since the 1917 Revolution. Helps if you study and understand history. Helps if you don't just believe that which you wish were true.
No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

No, I dont think there will be 100% truth, but I still want to hear it. It helps to gather as much info possible to form an educated thought on things like this and I disagree, this isnt the Russia of old. We could be allies to an extent if our evil immoral globalist gov was standing in the way

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Allies with Russia? What an idiot.

Last edited by BuzzH; 02/07/24.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

What makes you think an interview with the sitting idiot in the White House would contain ANY honest statements or information? Yet, when ANY of the MSM interview, their followers lap it up! "Real" fact or "REAL" data? Laughable! I take most of what Putin says with a grain of salt however, if he throws out some proof...... Tucker is beholden to no one but himself at this point and one of, if not the best interviewers of our time! True, Putin is not our friend, but then again, neither is half the country!

Last edited by DiabloBlanco; 02/07/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Taking gullible and stupid to places both have never been, from the "mountains" of PA.

What a 🤡.

Allies with Russia? What an idiot.
Youre a man loving, pedo supporting demonrat. Who cares what you think. Rot in hell for all I care

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 1936M71, 51 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,662
Posts18,474,682
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.