Home
Trump says AB needs a second chance. Of course that was a paid for advertisement as he sits down with AB for some political $$$$$.

Just another politician...

Trump calls time on Bud Light boycott and says it's paid the price for partnership with Dylan Mulvaney - and says parent company Anheuser-Busch is a 'Great American Brand' that deserves a 'Second Chance'
Trump said Bud Light partnership with trans-influencer Dylan Mulvaney was 'mistake of epic proportions'
He is due to attend a fundraiser organized by Anheuser-Busch InBev lobbyist Jeff Miller next month
AB InBev lost $400 million in sales amid conservative backlash

By BETHAN SEXTON PUBLISHED: 21:46 EST, 6 February 2024 | UPDATED: 02:32 EST, 7 February 2024

Donald Trump has U-turned on his stance over 'woke' Bud Light and suggested the beer deserves a 'second chance' just weeks ahead of a fundraiser organized by a lobbyist for the beer's parent company.

The presidential hopeful called for an end to the Bud Light boycott which was sparked by its disastrous campaign with trans-activist Dylan Mulvaney. The former president said the partnership was a 'mistake of epic proportions' for which a 'very big price was paid.'

But he insisted that parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev was not a 'woke company' as he threatened to release a list of those that are. His comments came ahead of a fundraiser organized by a major Republican lobbyist for the company in March, where tickets are selling for $10,000 each. The event will be attended by dozens of members of Congress, Republican leaders as well as Donald Trump Jr.'

'Anheuser-Busch spends $700 Million a year with our GREAT Farmers, employ 65 thousand Americans, of which 1,500 are Veterans, and is a Founding Corporate Partner of Folds of Honor, which provides Scholarships for families of fallen Servicemen & Women,' he wrote on social media platform Truth Social on Tuesday.

His comments mark a stark departure from his previous stance in May, when he slammed the makers of Bud Light for pandering to ‘the radical Left,’ Then, Trump backed a conservative author who called the ad campaign ‘a woke, clueless, incredibly dumb miscalculation.’

His climb down comes exactly a month before he is due to meet with AB InBev lobbyist Jeff Miller, a close ally to former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, who is hosting a fundraiser for the presidential hopeful in Washington D.C.

The brewing giant paid Miller's firm $260,000 in 2023, according to lobbying disclosures seen by Politico.

Meanwhile Trump is drowning in more than $76 million of legal fees resulting from various civil and criminal trials. On top of this, he faces the prospect of paying out a further $83 million in defamation damages following E. Jean Carroll's monumental win.

Bud Light is the official beer sponsor of the Super Bowl, but has struggled with a slump in sales since April 2023 when the Mulvaney partnership began with a personalized can. The backlash against the marketing ploy was so great it cost $400million in sales and saw the beer lost its American title. Musician Kid Rock, NFL player Trae Waynes and model Bri Teresi were among the high-profile faces expressing their disapproval, filming themselves shooting cans of the beer.

The fallout led to a devastating stretch for Bud Light, where it suffered repeat double-digit revenue drops on a near-weekly basis. Nationwide backlash to the company's marketing even led to some stores selling the beer for less than water, as the parent company lost a staggering $6 billion in market capital in just six days after the advertising.

Fans also criticized the company's response to the controversy, where it was seen by some as over-compensating with overtly patriotic advertising to try and right the ship.

As the dip in revenue continued throughout the year, it hurt the profits of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer that produces a large number of beers including Budweiser, Michelob, and Stella Artois.
No - because that would imply I drank it to begin with.
No, I will not.

Trump can drink it if he wants to. And I think he is kind of a sellout for endorsing them.
Never again I like miller lite but I’ll quit them if any woke stuff
Originally Posted by Teal
This
No never drank it in the 1st place
Might of believed the article wasn't a hit piece until this paragraph.

"Meanwhile Trump is drowning in more than $76 million of legal fees resulting from various civil and criminal trials. On top of this, he faces the prospect of paying out a further $83 million in defamation damages following E. Jean Carroll's monumental win.

More let's take a shot at Trump by going after his fan base's beliefs. I never drank Bud Lite to begin with and think AB went woke got broke and now is back peddling. Don't know who Bethan Sexton who wrote the article is, but I doubt our views on life are alike, Probably another leftist communist.
Never did; never will.
NO!!!!!
How about Forbes?

Trump Questions Bud Light Boycott—Calling Anheuser-Busch ‘Not A Woke Company’

Brian Bushard Forbes Staff

Feb 6, 2024,06:02pm EST

TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump suggested his supporters still boycotting Bud Light over its ad campaign last year with trans star Dylan Mulvaney give the brand a “Second Chance,” saying Tuesday that its producer Anheuser-Busch is “not a woke company,” as the country’s one-time best-selling beer looks to recoup lost profit after its major fallout.
Bud Light Boycott Continues After Company Partnered With Transgender Influencer

Trump lauded Anheuser-Busch as a “Great American Brand” in a Truth Social post Tuesday afternoon, suggesting the St. Louis-based company “perhaps deserves a Second Chance.”

Anheuser-Busch has been struggling to recover from slumping sales after its brief partnership with Mulvaney last April, a marketing scheme that proved disastrous in right-wing circles, where media personalities, athletes and musicians called for boycotts against the company amid a wave of conservative pushback against so-called woke advertising.

Trump, who himself does not drink, appeared to call for an end to the boycott Tuesday, saying that instead of targeting Bud Light, “we should be going after those companies that are looking to DESTROY AMERICA,” though he did not list any companies specifically.

Trump, the 2024 GOP presidential frontrunner, also sung Anheuser-Busch’s praises, applauding the company for employing “65 thousand Americans” and partnering with veteran scholarship organization Folds of Honor (Anheuser-Busch says it employs 18,000 people in the U.S., with another 47,000 people working at independent distributors, while federal filings list just over 20,000 employees in North America as of 2022).

After years as the top-selling beer in the U.S., Bud Light sparked outrage in right-wing circles after it partnered with Mulvaney last spring, prompting a parade of attack videos and calls for boycotts, including from country star Kid Rock, multiple Olympic athletes and far-right media personalities. The drama began when Mulvaney, a social media star known for videos about her gender transformation, posted a video on April 1 showing herself with a can of Bud Light depicting her face that the company sent to her to mark her one-year anniversary after coming out as transgender. One month later, AB InBev CEO Michel Doukeris blamed online misinformation for the boycott stemming from its marketing, saying the campaign was “not an advertisement” and that the can with Mulvaney’s face was not meant for wide production. By May, however, the boycott was top of mind for right-wing media, and it has been credited with sinking Bud Light out of the coveted top spot of highest-selling beer, with Modelo Especial surpassing it last May, according to data from alcohol consulting firm Bump Williams. Anheuser-Busch shares were also sent into a tailspin, dropping from $66.73 on March 31—one day before Mulvaney posted the video—to $53.40 by the end of May, a 20% drop (shares have since rebounded to nearly $64).
No,never have,never will,Peyton Manning is a poser and Bud light sucks.Budweiser always has,Just say no,to Joe and the Ho,these idiots too!
AB wants us drinking Bud Light again? Come out with full apology during SuperBowl for attempting to brainwash America with woke ideas. And get NFL to drop the whole Black Nat'l Anthem bull$cheit.
I never drank Bud Light and certainly never will. Payton Manning and Emmitt Smith are whores for doing that Bud Light ad. I will give Trump a pass as he's fighting for his life.
Originally Posted by kappa8
AB wants us drinking Bud Light again? Come out with full apology during SuperBowl for attempting to brainwash America with woke ideas. And get NFL to drop the whole Black Nat'l Anthem bull$cheit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Oh, come on! Give him credit. Donnie's a whore, too.
I can't drink any less Bud Light (or any other Anheuser-Busch product) than I already don't drink.
If Budwieser stops calling its product "beer" and follows truth in advertising laws, I will give them a pass.
Never did, never will.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
I never drank Bud Light and certainly never will. Payton Manning and Emmitt Smith are whores for doing that Bud Light ad. I will give Trump a pass as he's fighting for his life.

I am going to throw a red flag ...pun intended.......bob
Wasn't a fan prior[have had maybe 10-15 BL's over the years], so no I won't.

IMO I couldn't care less who does or doesn't drink BL, and if anyone thinks they don't support woke corporations in any way they are most likely going through life with blinders on.

Maybe this starts a slow change by at least some corporations to stay out of the woke/political arena.

I get why Trump would say what he did due to the amount of AB employees across the country as well as small companies that provide service to AB.
Originally Posted by RAS
No, I will not.

Trump can drink it if he wants to. And I think he is kind of a sellout for endorsing them.

I don't drink it....he is a sellout...period....still voting for him , but its tough ....bob
I drank Miller Lite for 30 years and it started tasting like kerosene, something changed, always hated Budweiser red, but drank BL and liked it a lot, when I quit drinking I had 8 thirty packs to give away, couldn’t believe they went woke. I would never drank it again if I did partake.
Interview with Kid Rock and he also said they should be given a second chance and that is was like your kid doing something wrong and spanking them. You don't spank them for the rest if their lives because of it, if they learn their lesson! Dana white says he deals with a LOT of beer sellers and AB is one of the most right leaning/conservative beer sellers he deals with! Me? Never drank that piss water, no reason to start! BUT, they DID fire those involved and if they NEVER pull that crap again, maybe......just maybe, they learned their lesson and the spankings should stop? YMMV
Originally Posted by Oldagpilot
Miller/Coors/Molson is just as woke.
Yes.

As DT pointed out, much more woke companies deserve our boycott.

Trump is right.
Originally Posted by RAS
No, I will not.

Trump has never had a drink in his life.

^^ Same here ^^

Make mine a Leine!
Fug those a holes. A B never again they can go play patty cake with their perverts.
Nope.

I didn’t drink much of it before and I haven’t drank any of it since.

Trump’s been by far the best President in my lifetime but I think for myself and make my own decisions.
No, I won't be drinking bud light again. I will, however, be voting for Trump again.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Originally Posted by kappa8

Never drank it either, but AFAIC, this is the only way back for them.
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes they are BUT they aren’t sticking in my face in MY HOME in my private area. Period. And MIller/Coors hasnt lied about it, hasnt blamed masculinity about it, hasnt called people names over it like AB did. I dont care if they want to donate to the cause( heck i bet there isn’t many Fortune 500 that dont donate or be called out over it) but dont force it into my private area(my home my personal space). I supported AB for over 40 years have BUsch memorabilia but never again will i drink it
Didnt drink it before

Know several friends who are Trump supporters who quit Bud Light for all of 3 weeks.

Wifes cousin owns a liquor store and he says sales of Bud Light are just about back to pre boycott levels
Well here’s my take: I always drank miller prods FWIW.

Cousin (inlaws) about 3 houses down used to always run our shared well dry while washing his t-top z-28. Lettin the hose run just a willy-nilly. Always a can of Bud Light sittin on the car while he painstakingly wash away.
Wearing a man-kini and creek shoes, with oakely plastic shît sunglasses on blasting Milli Vanilli.

Dude also owned a “lowered mini truck”

So, bud light, chevy (pfft) oakleys, lowered truck, we like cars that go boom type fág crap

Enjoy your bud light ‘boat beer’ when out in whatever yankee reservoir youre on.no one has to know
I see rednecks buying it and the stock has recovered. It is up 8.51% in the past year.

I drink PBR, Miller, or Yuengling in glass 12 oz. bottles.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by RAM

Yes they are BUT they aren’t sticking in my face in MY HOME in my private area. Period. And MIller/Coors hasnt lied about it, hasnt blamed masculinity about it, hasnt called people names over it like AB did. I dont care if they want to donate to the cause( heck i bet there isn’t many Fortune 500 that dont donate or be called out over it) but dont force it into my private area(my home my personal space). I supported AB for over 40 years have BUsch memorabilia but never again will i drink it
Rainbow LGBTQLMNOP cans are not " sticking it in your face?
Busch is better beer
Trump needs to stick to politics. Taking advice about which beer to drink from a guy who doesn't use the product is like taking advice about foreplay from the pope!
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Busch is better beer

Busch Light got me thru college
Bud light and Coors light are pale yellow carbonated water with a hint of beer taste. Never liked them.
Lite so-called beer is just an alcohol delivery system for people who don’t like the taste of beer. Might as well just drink Everclear and soda water.

For several months now, I have been off alcohol entirely (medical advice) and have been drinking the various alcohol free beers. With one exception they have all had more flavor and been more like real beer than the “lite” beers.
Originally Posted by RAM

[Linked Image from millerlite.com]
Two male Democrats had anal intercourse in the Senate chambers and filmed it.

Bingo. An occasional Modelo Michelada here.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Do wut🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Some people think he is some kind of savior....
Do wut🤷‍♂️
he is straight up telling you the truth.. for the proof of the mental illness of Fa&&,orty and Democrats
A high level Biden nuclear energy official was caught multiple times stealing expensive designer luggage from the airport baggage carousel. He would then dress up in the women’s clothing and parade it in public.
Not likely... when Mexico and Yuengling make better beer. AB is only interested in "market share" not real beer. Aldi's sells better brews.

In the last 30 years, the political structure of North America forces a choice between the "lesser of two evils". Deplorables are us......
Originally Posted by 450Fuller
Not likely... when Mexico and Yuengling make better beer. AB is only interested in "market share" not real beer. Aldi's sells better brews.

In the last 30 years, the political structure of North America forces a choice between the "lesser of two evils". Deplorables are us......

AB themselves makes better beer from a flavor perspective. There are few beers better made than Bud Light tho. 100% consistency across the country, regardless of which brewery/brewmaster made it. That's INCREDIBLY hard to do, especially at their scale. It's a well made beer.
Ray Epps was placed on the FBI’s ten most wanted list after being filmed urging people to enter the capitol, then quietly removed. Only after public scrutiny was he then later charged with disorderly conduct and given probation and community service (a grandmother got 10 years prison, a man who sat in pelosi’s seat got 4 years in prison)
MmKay
Originally Posted by ldholton
Do wut🤷‍♂️
he is straight up telling you the truth.. for the proof of the mental illness of Fa&&,orty and Democrats
Oh wow
Nope, I don't drink 'dishwater' aka light beers and it has nothing to do with PC or anything else. I just don't like how they taste.
Calling it a hit piece doesn't change the fact that Trump said what he said. Very disappointing to say the least.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Didnt drink it before

Know several friends who are Trump supporters who quit Bud Light for all of 3 weeks.

Wifes cousin owns a liquor store and he says sales of Bud Light are just about back to pre boycott levels

You should buy your buds a dilldo to hold onto while they drink their beer.

That's what would happen around here.
Biden’s top nuclear energy official caught multiple times stealing expensive designer luggage from the airport baggage carousel. He would then dress up in the women’s clothing and parade it in public.

That's daddy issues and mental illness. Truly a sad pathetic mess.

And he was not the top nuclear official.

The real story is who would hire them in government.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Calling it a hit piece doesn't change the fact that Trump said what he said. Very disappointing to say the least.

And you're a fuqking idiot!

Trump knows how to play games better than anyone else and then shove that game right up their ass.

Keep your eye on the ball non-voter.
Fuuuck em, ain’t going back
He was the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy. Not a low level guy either.
NO, never did.
Never started, and won't even try......... "Lite" beer, to me, is weak horse-pizz at best.. Stouts and porters rule..

Why?

Trump is 100% correct on this.
Haven't drank a Bud Light in years and not starting back.
Never liked it. It is the choice of slack-jawed yahoos and fools that buy beer in 30-packs. Made up my mind at a Busch Lites Stock Car race twenty five years ago. 98 degree day in the hot sun, warm, foamy bud light being poured in plastic cups and people blowing lunch under the grandstands. Good Times? Bad Times? I still feel ill whenever I see the blue cans.
Since some (one) beer committed the boycottable (?) offense, shouldn't we really swear off ALL beers?
Originally Posted by plumbum
Biden’s top nuclear energy official caught multiple times stealing expensive designer luggage from the airport baggage carousel. He would then dress up in the women’s clothing and parade it in public.

That's daddy issues and mental illness. Truly a sad pathetic mess.

And he was not the top nuclear official.

The real story is who would hire them in government.
Thanks I edited the p9st.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

So in this case what’s he get out of it?

I didn’t see anything in the article suggesting he was motivated due to owning shares or having arrangements with them business wise.
AB?
Ashley Biden?
Second chance to do what?
Only folks I see drinking Bud Lite around here are the Wetbacks and the hard core alcoholics.

Neither group could care less about their LGBQT stance. They just wanna get drunk. 🤪
It’s horse pizz for Massholes who come up here. Never drank it much and definitely never will again.
Trump got his thirty pieces of silver.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Why?

No he isn’t
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
Trump got his thirty pieces of silver.

Where from?

Trump hasn’t ever been a Conservative. If one tried to view him from the mistaken point of view that he is or was they’ll be baffled by him.

He is a free market pro-Constitution populist. He likes low unemployment and old American businesses like AB.

Of course they’re owned by a foreign company but they do employ American workers.

I think they and anyone else who tries to propagandize the American populace with that trans nonsense deserves to be put out of business or at least see significant punishments in the marketplace for such nonsense. We won’t see a change if they don’t.
I never drank that swill in the first place - no to Buttwiper products.
No Sir. Didn't like it before, damn sure ain't gonna give them my money now.
The two faces of Trump.

He is right apparently - money does talk...

Trump slams Bud Light for pandering to 'the radical Left': Ex-President says Anheuser-Busch now knows 'money does talk' after Dylan Mulvaney ad campaign - amid calls to 'defund Leftist woke companies'
The former president warns Bud Light that conservatives could continue their boycott
It came as the the 76-year-old promoted a book on 'woke' firm written by a long-time supporter
Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender actress, took part in a Bud Light social media campaign last month

By JAMES FRANEY, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER PUBLISHED: 11:01 EST, 8 May 2023 |

Donald Trump has slammed the makers of Bud Light for pandering to ‘the radical Left’ after it used an infamous transgender influencer to promote the popular beer. The former president derided parent company Anheuser-Busch for hiring Dylan Mulvaney, who rose to fame after documenting her gender transition on TikTok.

Writing on his Truth Social account, the real estate mogul praised a conservative author who recently called the ad campaign ‘a woke, clueless, incredibly dumb miscalculation.’ ‘It’s time to beat the Radical Left at their own game. Money does talk—Anheuser-Busch now understands that. Great new Book by Wayne Allyn Root. Buy your copy today!’ Trump wrote.

Root penned ‘The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book’ two years ago and has long been a fervent supporter of the 45th president of the United States. The 61-year-old, who has spouted bogus conspiracy theories online in the past, argues that customers should ‘defund leftist woke companies.’

‘In short, conservatives and patriots must wield the power of the purse. Money talks. We have the power to change the direction of this country by changing the direction of corporate policy,’ Root said. The ex-television pundit caused uproar in 2017 when he incorrectly claimed that a mass shooting in Las Vegas was a ‘clearly coordinated Muslim terror attack.’

The Bud Light controversy was sparked when Mulvaney was presented with a commemorative can showing her face to mark her '365 days of being a girl.' Mulvaney announced her plans to transition last year and underwent invasive facial feminization surgery in December 2022. The gruesome operation sees bones sliced out of a patient's face and sanded down in a bid to soften male features. But the PR stunt sparked a furious response from conservatives, who accused the brand of meddling in one of the most hot-button culture war issues there is.

Sales of the watery, low-calorie beer immediately slumped by more than one-fifth, sparking fears the ongoing boycott could do lasting damage. In the wake of the video, Anheuser-Busch lost more than $6billion in market capitalization in just six days. The beer giants stock roughly traded at just over 5 percent decrease in the total share value and the company's market capitalization stood at $113.33billion.

And in the first week after the video was posted, Bud Light dollar sales dipped 6 percent, as Coors Light rose 3.5 percent and Miller Lite 3.1 percent. Brendan Whitworth, who heads Anheuser-Busch InBev's U.S. operations, said on April 14 that he regretted the division caused by the company's collaboration with Mulvaney. "We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people," the CEO wrote. "We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer."

Two executives, Alissa Heinerscheid, vice president of marketing for Bud Light, and Daniel Blake, Budweiser's vice president for marketing, were put on leave at the end of April after receiving death threats.

Several famous faces slammed the brand for their decision after pro-Trump Kid Rock shot the cans and commented: 'F*** Bud Light, and f*** Anheuser-Busch. Have a terrific day.'
You never gave it up, did you.
Originally Posted by Raeford
You never gave it up, did you.

That one has been a leftist troll from the beginning.
Sorry, my bar is only stocked with SA Shiraz reds, The Macallan, Bombay, Courvoisier XO, Chopin, Patron. But we mostly drink The Macallan...

If there is a beer in the house it is only because someone left it here.
Hahahaha!

Tell us another one numbnut.

This.

I will forever remember drinking Miller Lite the one and only time I got to watch a Cardinal game in a private box at the old Busch stadium. That perfectly sums how big of an AB fan I am.
For a while now The Macallan hasn't been what it once was.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Never started, and won't even try......... "Lite" beer, to me, is weak horse-pizz at best.. Stouts and porters rule..

Yup. Lite “beers” are for phags that just enjoy urinating.
I'm off the sauce, so no. I don't think I ever drank a Bud Light back in the day. If I was going to piss my money away anyway, it was for something that tasted better, with more kick.

No "light" of anykind for me.
Originally Posted by mathman

Most Scots drink famous Grouse so...

But if it make you feel better, I also have a couple cases of The Balvenie Doublewood 12. Also, pretty high on my drink list.
I do miss Bud Light...but I am pretty well switched over now.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

But if it make you feel better, I also have a couple cases of The Balvenie Doublewood 12. Also, pretty high on my drink list.

No you don't.

Why don't you move to Scotland?

That was a good one when it came out and I used to buy it. I haven't had a bottle for a long time so no comment as to whether or not it has held up..
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Have you tried this one? It's been my favorite cheap beer for a while now.

[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]
I would love to try it...but I have never seen it out here MM.
Same here[never seen b4]
Seems like the run and gun go all day crowd switched to Busch Light.

Not much of a boycott but whatever.

I haven't really found a good drink all day alternative to BL just yet.

I have gotten the closest with PBR.
For a basic Lager PBR is what I consume.
yup..... Their stunt cost them and bunch among my crowd .
Rolling rock ain’t bad

Sit and drink all day - for me Guinness. If it's really hot out, I'll flip to Shandy's by Leinnies.

Guinness has all of 15 more calories than BL and it rather thin in the mouthfeel department.
I think not!
Originally Posted by Tide_Change

So, how much do you guys weigh anyway? I can just look at a non-lite beer, especially Stouts and Potters, and but on weight. Don't get me wrong I love my Deschutes Black Butte Porter as much as the next guy I just need to watch my calories and carbs.
Originally Posted by VaHunter

So, how much do you guys weigh anyway? I can just look at a non-lite beer, especially Stouts and Potters, and but on weight. Don't get me wrong I love my Deschutes Black Butte Porter as much as the next guy I just need to watch my calories and carbs.

I backed off of the IPA's......

Drink six real ones instead of twelve wizz waters.

Sit and drink all day - for me Guinness. If it's really hot out, I'll flip to Shandy's by Leinnies.

Guinness has all of 15 more calories than BL and it rather thin in the mouthfeel department.

How many can you drink??

Most I could ever get down was a 12 pack or so in a sitting.

That was a good one when it came out and I used to buy it. I haven't had a bottle for a long time so no comment as to whether or not it has held up..
It has not held up. A friend just quit drinking, Dr's orders. He found a very old bottle, he guessed 25 years old and untouched. He also had a new bottle. There is no comparison. There is none of the complexity it used to have. Talking about the 12.
Rolling rock ain’t bad

I think I had some in college.

I don't remember it being bad.

Guinness has 125 calories in a pint. Bud Light has 110. The "savings" isn't all that much if you're drinking in moderation with each. Something thicker - say a Founders Breakfast stout is 270 calories but it's unlikely you're hitting a 6 pack of that a day too.

Please clarify which Guinness variety for the general audience. I'm pretty sure you don't mean this one:

[Linked Image from totalwine.com]
Rolling rock ain’t bad

I had you figure for bud platinum, Brother
No doubt the Original Guinness.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Rolling rock ain’t bad

I had you figure for bud platinum, Brother

Do they still make that?

Please clarify which Guinness variety for the general audience. I'm pretty sure you don't mean this one:

[Linked Image from totalwine.com]

Original Guinness - most don't even know about FES. And I've NEVER seen it on tap.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

It has not held up. A friend just quit drinking, Dr's orders. He found a very old bottle, he guessed 25 years old and untouched. He also had a new bottle. There is no comparison. There is none of the complexity it used to have. Talking about the 12.

In a similar vein, if someone wants to experience the past greatness of The Macallan they would do well to sample an 18 year old from the 1978 distillation season.

[Linked Image from cambusawine.com]
Bet that's great with Fresca
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Calvin

Why?

No he isn’t

Yes he is. Read his entire statement on Truth.

Good man!

Hahaha!
If AB money helps him win, I don't care if he does endorse them. As far as drinking it? No, I don't drink alcohol anyway.
Didn't read through all the comments, but no, I wont be drinking it.

I did find this part amusing in the article.

"Meanwhile Trump is drowning in more than $76 million of legal fees resulting from various civil and criminal trials. On top of this, he faces the prospect of paying out a further $83 million in defamation damages following E. Jean Carroll's monumental win.

Drowning. Lol. According to Forbes, Trump organization took in 2.4 Billion over his Presidency, and even in 2020 when the Hotel side of his businesses flat lined or were in negative territory, the other businesses made up for it putting him 486 million in the black.

SOOO, if I make $800,000 a yr and over the course of a few yrs I rack up $80,000 in legal fees, am I drowning?? Give me a break.
Never understood the utility of light beer.

It's just not efficacious.
Trump can never just STFU before his mouth digs another hole for him to crawl out of. Dumbshit.
Never drink it again, I do without if the only choice at the venue is AB products

Good man!

Hahaha!

Is that an alternate spelling for sick fuck? grin
I drank some Bud Light years ago. It's not great stuff by any means. And no, I don't care about drinking anymore of it. If they will schit can the queer spokesman and formally apologize maybe some of their customers will come back. Maybe.
Any brand of lite beer is for puzzies.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Any brand of lite beer is for puzzies.

Fugg off...you can't even buy two boxes of 22 at a time.
Can’t figure why Trump said a brand owned by Belgians is a great American brand.
Never bought it and never will.
Nope
Pardon me but light beer is watery slop.
No done with bud light, and bud. Been drinking rolling rock, I know owned by AB
Devils backbone is also AB didn’t know that
Trump says AB needs a second chance. Of course that was a paid for advertisement as he sits down with AB for some political $$$$$.

Just another politician...

Trump calls time on Bud Light boycott and says it's paid the price for partnership with Dylan Mulvaney - and says parent company Anheuser-Busch is a 'Great American Brand' that deserves a 'Second Chance'
Trump said Bud Light partnership with trans-influencer Dylan Mulvaney was 'mistake of epic proportions'
He is due to attend a fundraiser organized by Anheuser-Busch InBev lobbyist Jeff Miller next month
AB InBev lost $400 million in sales amid conservative backlash

By BETHAN SEXTON PUBLISHED: 21:46 EST, 6 February 2024 | UPDATED: 02:32 EST, 7 February 2024

Donald Trump has U-turned on his stance over 'woke' Bud Light and suggested the beer deserves a 'second chance' just weeks ahead of a fundraiser organized by a lobbyist for the beer's parent company.

The presidential hopeful called for an end to the Bud Light boycott which was sparked by its disastrous campaign with trans-activist Dylan Mulvaney. The former president said the partnership was a 'mistake of epic proportions' for which a 'very big price was paid.'

But he insisted that parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev was not a 'woke company' as he threatened to release a list of those that are. His comments came ahead of a fundraiser organized by a major Republican lobbyist for the company in March, where tickets are selling for $10,000 each. The event will be attended by dozens of members of Congress, Republican leaders as well as Donald Trump Jr.'

'Anheuser-Busch spends $700 Million a year with our GREAT Farmers, employ 65 thousand Americans, of which 1,500 are Veterans, and is a Founding Corporate Partner of Folds of Honor, which provides Scholarships for families of fallen Servicemen & Women,' he wrote on social media platform Truth Social on Tuesday.

His comments mark a stark departure from his previous stance in May, when he slammed the makers of Bud Light for pandering to ‘the radical Left,’ Then, Trump backed a conservative author who called the ad campaign ‘a woke, clueless, incredibly dumb miscalculation.’

His climb down comes exactly a month before he is due to meet with AB InBev lobbyist Jeff Miller, a close ally to former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, who is hosting a fundraiser for the presidential hopeful in Washington D.C.

The brewing giant paid Miller's firm $260,000 in 2023, according to lobbying disclosures seen by Politico.

Meanwhile Trump is drowning in more than $76 million of legal fees resulting from various civil and criminal trials. On top of this, he faces the prospect of paying out a further $83 million in defamation damages following E. Jean Carroll's monumental win.

Bud Light is the official beer sponsor of the Super Bowl, but has struggled with a slump in sales since April 2023 when the Mulvaney partnership began with a personalized can. The backlash against the marketing ploy was so great it cost $400million in sales and saw the beer lost its American title. Musician Kid Rock, NFL player Trae Waynes and model Bri Teresi were among the high-profile faces expressing their disapproval, filming themselves shooting cans of the beer.

The fallout led to a devastating stretch for Bud Light, where it suffered repeat double-digit revenue drops on a near-weekly basis. Nationwide backlash to the company's marketing even led to some stores selling the beer for less than water, as the parent company lost a staggering $6 billion in market capital in just six days after the advertising.

Fans also criticized the company's response to the controversy, where it was seen by some as over-compensating with overtly patriotic advertising to try and right the ship.

As the dip in revenue continued throughout the year, it hurt the profits of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer that produces a large number of beers including Budweiser, Michelob, and Stella Artois.

No

FAB.........FJB

I'm a rather svelte 165.

Black Butte Porter is one of my go-to's when I do have a beer, just not that often anymore.

One of the bennies of a Porter is I get bloated and it gives me gas something fierce. As in world-class, Olympic sort of flatulence. After a couple of those, bedtime becomes a wife-hotboxing event. She loves it. grin
Devils backbone is also AB didn’t know that

Yep, AB bought them a few years ago. It was my go to beer, especially it being a local brewed in Lexington Va, until this latest AB stunt. Other than the Devils Backbone I have not drank a case of AB in my adult life.
always like this

Imported from MT at the time

[Linked Image from us.molsoncanadian.com]
Culture wars are for puzzies...I'll drink whatever beer I want. Not really a Bud light fan but I'm not going to pass up a beer because some thin skinned people without coping skills can't handle that some people are different. But I'm more of a Michelob Ultra man when it comes to wussie light beers.
Nothin wrong with Mickey ultra
The winner of all beer threads is the person who comes up with a beer that is not available to the rest of the contestants.
Lowenbrau

Don't think I have ever had it.

Seems popular.
how many of you guys swore off the NFL and are back to watching it......
Not a chance I will drink that. I like to stick with CDN brands anyways.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Maybe about 600 years after the Jews forgive Hitler.
Same for using any product made by Gillette And for the same reasons.
Originally Posted by gene270
how many of you guys swore off the NFL and are back to watching it......

Guilty as charged

Don't think I have ever had it.

Seems popular.
It’s a bitch beer the missus requests a 12 pk from time to time and drinks 2 🤷‍♂️takes up valued space for my bushys
Busch Light

Seems like it tastes even better in a 16oz can
Busch ice is nasty schit
Busch ice is nasty schit

All those ice beers taste funny
Did AB CEO apologize?
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Culture wars are for puzzies...I'll drink whatever beer I want. Not really a Bud light fan but I'm not going to pass up a beer because some thin skinned people without coping skills can't handle that some people are different. But I'm more of a Michelob Ultra man when it comes to wussie light beers.

So what size dress are you wearing these days?

This.

When I see people drinking bud light, I snap a pic and send it to my buddies eliciting endless roasting. Hilarious.
The Bud Light "boycott, was a joke to begin with. It had virtually no effect on sales until Democrats found out that the Trump family had somewhere between $1 to $5 million in Budweiser stock. Don Jr. tried to urge MAGA to not participate from the beginning, but he wouldn't say why. It was only after liberals joined in the boycott to hurt Trump that any significant loss of sales showed up.

The boycott had no effect on worldwide sales, nor did it have an effect on the other 40+ Budweiser brands. All the boycott did was cost several hundred American Budweiser hourly workers some lost income due to reduced sales. Didn't hurt anyone in management, nor anyone working for Budweiser in any other country.
Originally Posted by JMR40
The Bud Light "boycott, was a joke to begin with. It had virtually no effect on sales until Democrats found out that the Trump family had somewhere between $1 to $5 million in Budweiser stock. Don Jr. tried to urge MAGA to not participate from the beginning, but he wouldn't say why. It was only after liberals joined in the boycott to hurt Trump that any significant loss of sales showed up.

The boycott had no effect on worldwide sales, nor did it have an effect on the other 40+ Budweiser brands. All the boycott did was cost several hundred American Budweiser hourly workers some lost income due to reduced sales. Didn't hurt anyone in management, nor anyone working for Budweiser in any other country.
This is how you know the boycott hurt AB. ❤️
Can't say I ever consumed one.
The commercial with Payton Manning makes me sick.
Originally Posted by JMR40

Glad you democrats could save us from that...instead of all that sex trafficking across the border.

Phew.
T rump says all you old fudds were wrong about Bud Light and yall can go back to sucking it down.

Good news for fat, drunk and broke Conrad.

Another busted, do nothing boomer boycott that didn't work. Laffin.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...eef878a-c6b1-11ee-b562-93baab8356d1.html
Originally Posted by callnum
T rump says all you old fudds were wrong about Bud Light and yall can go back to sucking it down.

You go lil Buzzy jr
Tale solace in knowing that when Buzz and other liberal lowlifes try really really hard to convince you something is not working, it’s working. 🤣😘🇺🇸

Fuqk you and ur boyfrind
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-end-bud-light-boycott-trans-endorsement-2023-4

You go lil buzzy
#buzzysbitch

Fuqk you and ur boyfrind

Speaking of poofs.

What ever happened to JimwithhisdickinaboysmouthinTN ?

Covid, or more nefarious ?
Who🤷‍♂️
Never did drink Bud Light.

I just hope Grain Belt doesn't go woke. Most others have at some point.
Who🤷‍♂️

Whoooo are you....who, who, now I really want to know.........

JiminTenn[?], owerwise known as a LestistPOS
Callscum got another boi frind in Tennessee name Jim I’m not surprised
Originally Posted by diamondjim

T rump say drink it. The boomer do nothing boycott is over.

u Go BuZzBoI
Yeah I'll have one or two. Trump is right. They got the message
nope, haven't had any kind of Budweiser in many years and never will again, same goes for anything wHorenady

NO!
T rump said get the jab.

T rump said drink Bud Light.

You boomers need a new hero.
I said go fuqk ur self
Didn’t drink it in the first place so no.

In a way Trump is right, the point has been made. On the other hand calling it a great American brand… I dunno.

Osky
T rump said get the jab.

He's your hero now!

Hey....why the name chance Losttrail60?
T rump said get the jab.

He's your hero now!

Because he is a coward that when he was found out and booted off, he was stupid enough to think no one would know it was him hiding behind a new user name.

Wrong!
Originally Posted by Partsman
T rump said get the jab.

He's your hero now!

Because he is a coward that when he was found out and booted off, he was stupid enough to think no one would know it was him hiding behind a new user name.

Wrong!
He’s a phaagut as well

Not reading this whole thread but Bud Lite wasn't cool before Bud Lite wasn't cool.
Anything bud sucks ass!
© 24hourcampfire