Home
Just in.
Shocked
Good. Hope they convict Baldwin’s sorry Lying Libertard Ass next. Mr “I didn’t pull the trigger” needs to serve the maximum sentence right along with that dumb bitch he hired.

Alec Baldwin's 'Rust' armorer convicted of involuntary manslaughter

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-armorer-convicted-involuntary-manslaughter

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
She failed at her job, someone died because of it. Proper verdict
Before the trial they were saying the maximum jail time is 18 months.
Seems about right, assuming it was wanton negligence on her part that resulted in the death.
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7

She failed? What if Baldwin brought the live ammo? Reasonable doubt.
She wasn't in charge of site security.
Whew

You old hens can finally stop wringing you hands over this one.
May be harder to get Baldwin CRIMINALLY now that he can point the finger at the Armorer.

Baldwin still has a problem in CIVIL court. Will likely have to write a big check.

BMT
Inadequate sentence for stupidity that lead to the loss of human life. 18 months is a joke considering the severity of the consequences of her actions.
Yeah 18 months, 5 k fine seems a little light. Chances are she won’t see much jail time.
[quote=BMT]May be harder to get Baldwin CRIMINALLY now that he can point the finger at the Armorer.

Baldwin still has a problem in CIVIL court. Will likely have to write a big check.

He already did. He’s a victim himself. Hannah and Halls bear all responsibility. He should have kept his mouth shut about not pulling the trigger.
Have they looked into the live firing they did during breaks, where did the ammo come from?

Who supplied it and did Baldwin have a part in it, where are pics and video from that day?

And if Baldwin was in charge like any business some falls on him.
She's sexy as hell. I need to look up her only fans.

She didn't pull the trigger. She got screwed.
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

Yep. Scapegoat.
Originally Posted by BMT
May be harder to get Baldwin CRIMINALLY now that he can point the finger at the Armorer.

BMT

I agree. The D.A. got his "pound of flesh" by convicting the girl.

L.W.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Baldwin's scapegoat, her pockets weren't deep enough!
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

She should have been in direct control of all weapons and ammo - blanks only. When they were shooting live ammo around the set for fun, she should have put an immediate stop to it, collected all weapons, all ammo, and checked EVERYTHING.

She was supposed to be the weapons expert and handler on set, if she had done her job everyone could have pulled triggers and nobody would have been killed. There were only supposed to be blanks, how did live ammo get past her?

Baldwin was ultimately in charge of the entire set - to include everything and everyone, he shares fault too.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'd put it in her.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Yeah 18 months, 5 k fine seems a little light. Chances are she won’t see much jail time.
I just read in the Epoch Times that the maximum penalty is 3 years. I don't know which is correct.
Good. Hope they convict Baldwin’s sorry Lying Libertard Ass next. Mr “I didn’t pull the trigger” needs to serve the maximum sentence right along with that dumb bitch he hired.

Alec Baldwin's 'Rust' armorer convicted of involuntary manslaughter

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alec-baldwin-rust-armorer-convicted-involuntary-manslaughter

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Everyone, (as many as 5? IiRC) who touched that gun that day, is equally guilty.

Every gun must be treated as loaded, and each handler must check the gun when they come into possession of it.

Baldwin also pointed the gun at the cinematographer which I understand from reading about this case is not standard procedure. The director and cinematographer and cameraman stand behind a lexan bulletproof screen. Also they practice a slight of hand where it looks like the camera is looking down the barrel, but it is actually off set.

Apparently dumbass Baldwin did not practice these safeguards.
Did you see the "old Master" gun expert witness? Ha Ha he swept the muzzle at the people in the court 9 times in 3 minutes. The Bailiff stood next to him and pushed the muzzle down!. He even pointed it at the judge! And the armorer was grabbing cartridges from an apron like a nail pouch while Baldwin was yelling "reload, hurry, hurry let's move it"! They insisted on using live rounds for some shots to get the recoil, sound and smoke that is more realistic than blanks. The N.M. Osha inspector blamed it on set management not following their own rules and protocol. Hannah was screwed.
She is guilty, 18 months is about right. Baldwin is also guilty.

THE CIVIL CASE HAS BEEN SETTLED.

Reportedly for $15 million.
Originally Posted by callnum
Whew
You old hens can finally stop wringing you hands over this one.

Put your hands on your hips, shake your head and say "I just don't care."

It'll be more believable if you say it with a lisp.
It was a single action revolver I believe. Baldwin not only squeezed the trigger but had to make the controlled effort to cock it first. He is as guilty as any.

Osky
Single action Pietta. A Colt replica made in Italy. Very well made pistol.
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Did you see the "old Master" gun expert witness? Ha Ha he swept the muzzle at the people in the court 9 times in 3 minutes. The Bailiff stood next to him and pushed the muzzle down!. He even pointed it at the judge! And the armorer was grabbing cartridges from an apron like a nail pouch while Baldwin was yelling "reload, hurry, hurry let's move it"! They insisted on using live rounds for some shots to get the recoil, sound and smoke that is more realistic than blanks. The N.M. Osha inspector blamed it on set management not following their own rules and protocol. Hannah was screwed.

Where was this?
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Where was this?

New Mexico
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Where was this?

New Mexico
Courtroom video on Youtube, and clips from the actual filming. Looked to me like Baldwin was angry about crew walking off the day before over concerns with safety, and Baldwin was taking it out on the crew. He was skirting the rules, and doing a lot of the directing and running the set himself. Nobody had balls to stand up to him.

There are a couple professional armorers on the Fire, and they stated it's illegal to even have live rounds on the set. And many types of guns used in the film industry, won't accept live rounds.....they are built to only fit blanks. They do not use live rounds for "recoil, sound. or smoke", nobody likes Baldwin but let's stick to facts.

Not sure where you're getting your info ?
There is lots of blame to go around. The armourer was incompetent, negligent, disorganized, unprofessional, etc. The terrible gun safety culture on set was under her control and she did nothing. The production unit should have fired her. They didn't, so they are on the hook for the unsafe conditions. And in no way does findings of guilt on anyone else absolve Baldwin. It has been stated that the OSHA guidelines for actors with firearms is that each actor is responsible as well to ensure their firearm is safe. Baldwin didn't get his gun directly from the armourer as he should have, didn't check his gun, pointed it at her, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. There is no "But I'm an actor." exemption in law when someone is killed.

A lot of the prosecution's testimony was also applicable to Baldwin.
Originally Posted by Osky
It was a single action revolver I believe. Baldwin not only squeezed the trigger but had to make the controlled effort to cock it first. He is as guilty as any.

Osky
What if he didn't pull the trigger like he said? What if he let the hammer slip before it was fully cocked? The shock and trauma of that incident would naturally scramble everyone's best memory of what happened. If the cinematographer wanted a closeup of the barrel and cylinders, as some have suggested, Baldwin was breaking safety rules at her request. How such a shot could be taken "off camera" is a self contradictory impossibility
Originally Posted by grouseman
There is lots of blame to go around. The armourer was incompetent, negligent, disorganized, unprofessional, etc. The terrible gun safety culture on set was under her control and she did nothing. The production unit should have fired her. They didn't, so they are on the hook for the unsafe conditions. And in no way does findings of guilt on anyone else absolve Baldwin. It has been stated that the OSHA guidelines for actors with firearms is that each actor is responsible as well to ensure their firearm is safe. Baldwin didn't get his gun directly from the armourer as he should have, didn't check his gun, pointed it at her, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. There is no "But I'm an actor." exemption in law when someone is killed.

A lot of the prosecution's testimony was also applicable to Baldwin.

Actors are not required to be gun experts, if you think Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt check their guns during months of film shooting.....you are highly mistaken. They are not "guns", they are "props" intended to look like real guns....that is the armorer's job.

Actors memorize their lines, stand on the "X", and follow the instructions from the director....like it or not, that is their only job. Most have probably fired a real gun, including most of the famous gunslingers in film history.
The difference here is that Baldwin was not a mere actor. He was a producer and the top dog in the entire process to film this movie. Dont think the "only an actor" defense is going to work
"It has been stated that the OSHA guidelines for actors with firearms is that each actor is responsible as well to ensure their firearm is safe. Baldwin didn't get his gun directly from the armourer as he should have, didn't check his gun, pointed it at her, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. There is no "But I'm an actor." exemption in law when someone is killed. "

A few problems here: The professional armorers testified to the contrary. The armorer bears full responsibility for verifying gun and ammo safety. The Assistant Director is supposed to confirm it. Including the actor is "nice" but not required. Baldwin's only fault was pointing a gun, loaded with dummies, directly at the camera operator and director (although he was apparently directed to do so.) Halls only witnessed the "drum" being spun part way. He did not visually inspect each round being loaded or hear them rattle as is SOP. He admitted that he rushed the process. In fact, he stated he gave the gun back to Hannah who handed it off to Baldwin herself. She was extremely careless and incompetent and should never have been hired. That's on the management company. She brought lethal ammo onto the set herself and stated she - "usually" - shakes the dummies. Her attorney was very good, and no doubt expensive. Who put up that kind of money, and why, when she was obviously the guilty party with no excuses who could have plead out to a lighter sentence? Curious...
Originally Posted by cv540
The difference here is that Baldwin was not a mere actor. He was a producer and the top dog in the entire process to film this movie. Dont think the "only an actor" defense is going to work

I think there are 6 producers and a couple Executive producers, I know you want to hang Baldwin but obviously there wasn't the evidence for a criminal charge.....civil will be the only recourse, and it's been stated that was 15 mil.

Producer in name only to give status to the project. No financial investment other than his fame. He might have had some back end compensation for that but he wasn't an active participant in the physical production of the movie itself. The money men Producers weren't either. They hire "production companies" to do all the busy work. The outfit out of Georgia got the OSHA fines, not the Producers, and not just here either, but on Nick Cage's film too where Hannah was fired over firearms safety concerns.

I think there are 6 producers and a couple Executive producers, I know you want to hang Baldwin but obviously there wasn't the evidence for a criminal charge.....civil will be the only recourse, and it's been stated that was 15 mil.

Um, yes there is evidence for a criminal charge, which is why he has been charged with the trial slated for April.

His dad was a marine, he grew up with firearms, has worked with firearms in many many films, and knew the rules. He broke rule #1. In the video of him "practicing" he drew the gun numerous times, and in every shot-his finger was on the trigger.

Skip to 2:15
I saw a report that said the gun had live rounds - plural. Does anyone know how many it had in it?
Originally Posted by Sprint11

Um, yes there is evidence for a criminal charge, which is why he has been charged with the trial slated for April.

The trial is in July you're right, but since the arborer was found guilty he'll skate free in the end. Originally he wasn't charged, then the "malfunction/didn't pull trigger" issue was resolved....the case was reopened.
Well, almost. He was initially charged. Then the charges were dropped, the reinstated. Even George Clooney said when he uses a weapon on set, HE checks every gun handed to him, and show everyone on set it is safe. Baldwin has no excuse.
Was the “Armorer” an equal opportunity hire?

His dad was a marine, he grew up with firearms, has worked with firearms in many many films, and knew the rules. He broke rule #1. In the video of him "practicing" he drew the gun numerous times, and in every shot-his finger was on the trigger.

Skip to 2:15

Yep. His Dad was also a Firearms Instructor and the Coach of his HS Shooting team.

He obviously grew up around guns and with a Dad that would have undoubtedly given him proper safety instruction.

Not to mention the fact that he was in charge of the filming and the set as a Producer. And he hired the idiot “armorer”, too.

Bottom line is he pointed the gun at the lady and pulled the trigger. Guilty as Charged.

Bet the DA and Prosecutor uses the footage and testimony from her trial to convict Asswipe Baldwin.

What many here have failed to mention, is that this was, from what I understand, a “practice take” another words they were not filming an actual scene from the movie, according to original statements, when the killing occurred.
If that’s true, then why was their a need to have ANY ammo, at all, in the gun. Even dummy rounds weren’t needed for a “practice take”, that would not even be used in the actual film.

I believe If I recall correctly, from Baldwin’s intitial statements and the dumb ass interview that he quickly did with his Libertard buddy, George Stephanopoulos, that he “wanted to practice drawing the gun from the holster” for a future scene.

So why would the gun need to be loaded, if that was the case. 🤪

Yes, the “Armorer” was an IDIOT, and was RESPONSIBLE for gun safety on the Set. She fugged up and the Lady died. She was rightfully found guilty by the Jury. As should also be Baldwin. He was responsible for hiring the IDIOT, and for the Production, and he killed the Lady, too.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
"It has been stated that the OSHA guidelines for actors with firearms is that each actor is responsible as well to ensure their firearm is safe. Baldwin didn't get his gun directly from the armourer as he should have, didn't check his gun, pointed it at her, cocked it, and pulled the trigger. There is no "But I'm an actor." exemption in law when someone is killed. "

A few problems here: The professional armorers testified to the contrary. The armorer bears full responsibility for verifying gun and ammo safety. The Assistant Director is supposed to confirm it. Including the actor is "nice" but not required. Baldwin's only fault was pointing a gun, loaded with dummies, directly at the camera operator and director (although he was apparently directed to do so.) Halls only witnessed the "drum" being spun part way. He did not visually inspect each round being loaded or hear them rattle as is SOP. He admitted that he rushed the process. In fact, he stated he gave the gun back to Hannah who handed it off to Baldwin herself. She was extremely careless and incompetent and should never have been hired. That's on the management company. She brought lethal ammo onto the set herself and stated she - "usually" - shakes the dummies. Her attorney was very good, and no doubt expensive. Who put up that kind of money, and why, when she was obviously the guilty party with no excuses who could have plead out to a lighter sentence? Curious...

Not to mention the fact that the stupid bitch was a known Doper that smoked week and brought Cocaine onto the Movie Set.

She was caught passing it off to another crew member when NM LEO arrived on scene.

But then, many on here will say there’s nothing wrong with smoking a little weed. And that it’s harmless 😳🤪😂
Isn’t her stepdad Thell Reed?
Even George Clooney said when he uses a weapon on set, HE checks every gun handed to him, and show everyone on set it is safe. Baldwin has no excuse.

Sure, sure, sure.....Clooney dumps every mag and checks each bullet individually, to make sure they are blanks, then carefully reloads the gun. All while he's pulling 20 mil down for his role in the film, and it's not his job to do so.

It must take years to make military films at that pace, or any John Wick film.....you think Keanu Reeves and Halle Berry checked the 1000's of rounds they fired in the film ?, most were also pointed at people.

lolololol
Completely missed the point, didn't cha?
Bottom line is he pointed the gun at the lady and pulled the trigger. Guilty as Charged.
This has been my stance. Not sure how anyone could feel differently. He might regret it, we may feel sympathy, but who here would have done as he did?

Bet the DA and Prosecutor uses the footage and testimony from her trial to convict Asswipe Baldwin.
I would think they present it into argument but convict? We will see. They had OJ's glove and shoeprints -remember? This group doesn't live by the same rules.

Yes, the “Armorer” was an IDIOT, and was RESPONSIBLE for gun safety on the Set. She fugged up and the Lady died. She was rightfully found guilty by the Jury. As should also be Baldwin. He was responsible for hiring the IDIOT, and for the Production, and he killed the Lady, too..

About sums it up.
Completely missed the point, didn't cha?

It appears you did, according to your faulty logic. 1000's and 1000's of rounds fired in films, and the actor isn't required to check his "toy" prop gun.....he/she is a stupid actor not gun experts. Live rounds are not allowed on set, I'd start there to find out who the real culprit is....and if that's Baldwin then hang him IDGAF.
Well, almost. He was initially charged. Then the charges were dropped, the reinstated. Even George Clooney said when he uses a weapon on set, HE checks every gun handed to him, and show everyone on set it is safe. Baldwin has no excuse.

He doesn't need an excuse! It's make believe, even if the guns are real. Nobody is shooting guns so regular gun rules are irrelevant. Movie rules are the only rules that apply. Get it?It's a Movie!
Law doesn't care if you're an actor. It was a negligent discharge that resulted in death = manslaughter. Baldwin pointed and pulled the trigger = his fault.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Isn’t her stepdad Thell Reed?

Yep. Bet he’s REALLY PROUD. 😜🤪

I thought he was her real Dad, though.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
This has been my stance. Not sure how anyone could feel differently. He might regret it, we may feel sympathy, but who here would have done as he did?

I would think they present it into argument but convict? We will see. They had OJ's glove and shoeprints -remember? This group doesn't live by the same rules.

Yes, the “Armorer” was an IDIOT, and was RESPONSIBLE for gun safety on the Set. She fugged up and the Lady died. She was rightfully found guilty by the Jury. As should also be Baldwin. He was responsible for hiring the IDIOT, and for the Production, and he killed the Lady, too..

About sums it up.

Yep. But ole Murdering OJ was a member of THREE Protected Classes. And IIRC, had nearly an ALL Black Jury. Seems like there might have been maybe two Hispanics, though. And Asswipe Baldwin is only a member of two.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

About sums it up.

Yep. But ole Murdering OJ was a member of THREE Protected Classes. And IIRC, had nearly an ALL Black Jury. Seems like there might have been maybe two Hispanics, though. And Asswipe Baldwin is only a member of two.

You know for a fact that Baldwin hired her for the job ?, most producers only provide notoriety and cash input to the film.

They had a ton of problems on the set, half the crew walked the day of the shooting prior to the incident. They had terrible working conditions, no water or food at times, etc... I thought the assistant director grabbed the gun off the cart, and yelled "cold gun on set !!!", and then handed the gun to Baldwin....how has he escaped and dereliction of duty in the conversation ?

Shooting live rounds at beer cans on the set at lunch time, drugs floating around, no basic water/food for crew in an isolated desert location....what could go wrong ???
This video, at 3:48 shows the Screen Actors Guild rules on firearms.

Law doesn't care if you're an actor. It was a negligent discharge that resulted in death = manslaughter. Baldwin pointed and pulled the trigger = his fault.
The reason actors are an exception is that movie and TV studios agree in advance to transfer liability to a hired expert, i.e., the armorer/prop master, when actors are to handle real firearms. In fact, it's almost certainly in the actor's contract. So actors are only liable for intentional crimes while on set, not accidents with firearms, since someone has been hired to make sure that doesn't happen.

Oh !!! Screen Actors Guild rules, how do they punish an actor for walking up on stage and assaulting another actor live on TV in front of millions of viewers ?

Rules aren't laws, Baldwin is a twat but he won't serve time.....he may not even pay.

It's wise, indeed, for each actor to personally check their prop weapons every time they are handed one by the prop master. That fact doesn't mean, however, that actors who are provided a weapon on set are legally responsible to do that. Producers assume that actors know little to nothing about gun safety, thus they hire someone to tightly maintain control of all prop weapons, and to make sure no actor is ever handed a gun with live ammo in it.

Do you think, for example, anyone expected Amanda Blake of Gunsmoke to personally check this shotgun before she used it in her role as Miss Kitty??

My problem with Baldwin is he cocked the revolver, aimed at the woman, and pulled the trigger. Why he cocked it and then aimed at her, i can't imagine. That is against protocol on a movie/teevee set. If he had aimed to the side, which is standard, he would have put a .45 hole through the set or perhaps the camera, but not through a living person.

There were all kinds of firearms protocol violations on that flick. No excuses for them, either.

Shoulda woulda coulda ..... doesn't matter now. It's too late.

As for multiple "producers," being listed on a movie as some kind of "producer," means that man is usually washing money through the film. There is only ONE real producer on a movie or tee vee production. (As an aside, a whooollle lot of drug money is washed through Hollywood movies.

People with tons of money quite often love to see their names listed in the beginning credits as "Producer." Makes it easy to pick up and bed hot looking chicks who wanna "get in the movies." wink

FWIW.

L.W.
Who was she pointing it at???????????
I’ve instilled firearm safety in our children from the time they first became interested in “daddy’s guns”. By teaching them from the VERY BEGINNING they don’t know any other way BUT to be safe. They’ve been through hunter’s education but that was a formality that they easily passed. I still will test them without them knowing I’m testing them. I’ll hand them a rifle or pistol and I’ll tell them that it’s empty but they know that they are REQUIRED to clear it and confirm that it’s empty themselves, they know that they are NOT to ever consider a firearm empty unless they’ve checked it themselves and confirmed that it’s empty! I’m an absolute stickler for the rules and by extension they have become sticklers for the rules. I’m extremely proud of them and I’m confident that I’ve given them the proper foundation for firearm safety but now that they are adults it’s their responsibility to ALWAYS adhere to what I’ve taught them….I trust that they will and I pray that they will!

I had men in my young life who taught me firearm safety and they were equally as demanding about ALWAYS, 100% of the time irregardless of the circumstances following the rules. I didn’t want to disappoint those guys because I knew that I would lose the privilege of being able to hunt and shoot at will if I didn’t follow the rules, I couldn’t stomach that thought so I found it easier to do everything right. Thanks to those guys I’ve imparted the same expectations on my children that they imparted on me….
Originally Posted by rainshot
Who was she pointing it at???????????
I guarantee that she's pointed guns at other actors during her long career playing Miss Kitty.
Even George Clooney said when he uses a weapon on set, HE checks every gun handed to him, and show everyone on set it is safe. Baldwin has no excuse.

Sure, sure, sure.....Clooney dumps every mag and checks each bullet individually, to make sure they are blanks, then carefully reloads the gun. All while he's pulling 20 mil down for his role in the film, and it's not his job to do so.

It must take years to make military films at that pace, or any John Wick film.....you think Keanu Reeves and Halle Berry checked the 1000's of rounds they fired in the film ?, most were also pointed at people.

lolololol

This is how you tell the class you don't know how to handle firearms nor do you know the established rules, published by SAG, for handling firearms on movie sets.

Don't point guns at things you are not willing to destroy, and being in a movie does not change the well established and published rules for handling guns on movie sets.

Just because a movie looks real to you does not mean the actors are actually pointing guns at people. It's a movie.

Alec Baldwin pointed a gun at a person off stage and cocked the hammer and then pulled the trigger. Every one of those actions is prohibited on a movies set.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

lolololol

This is how you tell the class you don't know how to handle firearms nor do you know the established rules, published by SAG, for handling firearms on movie sets.

Don't point guns at things you are not willing to destroy, and being in a movie does not change the well established and published rules for handling guns on movie sets.

Just because a movie looks real to you does not mean the actors are actually pointing guns at people. It's a movie.

Alec Baldwin pointed a gun at a person off stage and cocked the hammer and then pulled the trigger. Every one of those actions is prohibited on a movies set.

They are prop guns, fake.....like the one's you make.
Prop guns don't shoot real ammo. This one did. It wasn't a prop gun. It was a real one being used in a movie.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Prop guns don't shoot real ammo. This one did. It wasn't a prop gun. It was a real one being used in a movie.

I'm aware of that, but with blanks it's just a prop gun.

You really need to read a book about Safe Gun Handling.

The life you save might be your own or someone close to you.

Blanks have killed people on movie sets.
I saw a report that said the gun had live rounds - plural. Does anyone know how many it had in it?

I believe there were 6 lethal cartridges found. At least one was in a gun belt from the Nick Cage movie she was fired from. She was so high all the time it might have been put there back then. She brought them on set carelessly. She alone is responsible for that. Halls had the co responsibility of assuring only safe ammo was loaded in the gun. He didn't bother! Charging Baldwin again is purely political. His sympathetic settlement with Hutchins' husband was very decent from a man permanently scarred by the criminal negligence of careless professionals hired by someone else. His rationalizing and denial of whatever he did looks bad but only natural from a person traumatized by such an incomprehensible tragedy. He has very strong grounds for civil suits against every last one of them.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve instilled firearm safety in our children from the time they first became interested in “daddy’s guns”. By teaching them from the VERY BEGINNING they don’t know any other way BUT to be safe. They’ve been through hunter’s education but that was a formality that they easily passed. I still will test them without them knowing I’m testing them. I’ll hand them a rifle or pistol and I’ll tell them that it’s empty but they know that they are REQUIRED to clear it and confirm that it’s empty themselves, they know that they are NOT to ever consider a firearm empty unless they’ve checked it themselves and confirmed that it’s empty! I’m an absolute stickler for the rules and by extension they have become sticklers for the rules. I’m extremely proud of them and I’m confident that I’ve given them the proper foundation for firearm safety but now that they are adults it’s their responsibility to ALWAYS adhere to what I’ve taught them….I trust that they will and I pray that they will!

I had men in my young life who taught me firearm safety and they were equally as demanding about ALWAYS, 100% of the time irregardless of the circumstances following the rules. I didn’t want to disappoint those guys because I knew that I would lose the privilege of being able to hunt and shoot at will if I didn’t follow the rules, I couldn’t stomach that thought so I found it easier to do everything right. Thanks to those guys I’ve imparted the same expectations on my children that they imparted on me….

Right on brother. Put the fear in my daughter early. Assume gun is always loaded until you prove otherwise. NEVER point it at anything you don’t want to destroy. Control the muzzle at all times. Never had a problem.

I believe there were 6 lethal cartridges found. At least one was in a gun belt from the Nick Cage movie she was fired from. She was so high all the time it might have been put there back then. She brought them on set carelessly. She alone is responsible for that. Halls had the co responsibility of assuring only safe ammo was loaded in the gun. He didn't bother! Charging Baldwin again is purely political. His sympathetic settlement with Hutchins' husband was very decent from a man permanently scarred by the criminal negligence of careless professionals hired by someone else. His rationalizing and denial of whatever he did looks bad but only natural from a person traumatized by such an incomprehensible tragedy. He has very stronga grounds for civil suits against every last one of them.

Yep. Stupid bitch was smoking weed and snorting coke on the set. He hired a doped up ignorant bitch that introduced live ammo to a movie scene, and knowing she was a Doper, and not firing her stupid ass for bringing live ammo on the set and letting crew members have target practice with the very gun he killed Hutchin’s with was his responsibility and duty.

Irregardless, Baldwin is still responsible for pointing the gun at the Director and pulling the trigger.
Like I’ve said many times before, both should be convicted and serve the maximum sentence allowed by law.

Not a damn bit of sympathy for Asswipe Baldwin. Though.
Paying off Hutchin’s family was nothing more than a bitch move to try to get ahead of a bigger lawsuit.
If anything, he took advantage of her grief stricken family.

Not to mention the fact that he hired the idiot “Armorer”, and was in charge of production and the movie set. He “cheaped out”, rushed things, and created the unsafe environment that lead to the lady’s death.
Did I mention he also pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. 🤪

Nothing “political” about charging the POS with manslaughter.

The only “political” Bullschitt that happened was when the state of NM and their Libertard Prosecutor dropped the initial charges against him.

I'm fully versed and experienced with gun safety, thanks anyway fatboy. Why don't you tell us all about your extensive experience on movie sets Mr.Cheeto.
Blanks have killed folks trying to be funny and putting the gun up to their head and pulling a trigger

A blank was used that killed Bruce Lee's son, just happened to be an obstruction in the barrel from an earlier close up scene that wasn't checked/removed.
There are a couple professional armorers on the Fire, and they stated it's illegal to even have live rounds on the set.

Illegal?

So you are saying there is a law on the books, set in statute prohibiting live rounds on a movie set? Please post the code.

LOL
Originally Posted by callnum
There are a couple professional armorers on the Fire, and they stated it's illegal to even have live rounds on the set.

Illegal?

So you are saying there is a law on the books, set in statute prohibiting live rounds on a movie set? Please post the code.

LOL

Ask the professional armorers here, I think the law has to do with the armorer's responsibility and license.

No if it was designed and manufactured to be a gun, that’s what it is regardless if it has blanks, or your invented beliefs.
Originally Posted by smallfry

No if it was designed and manufactured to be a gun, that’s what it is regardless if it has blanks, or your invented beliefs.

Some folks actually have a clue. 😜

I wasn’t aware if I bought blanks to fire in my Colt SAA, it instantly becomes a “prop gun”. 🤪

I'm fully versed and experienced with gun safety, thanks anyway fatboy. Why don't you tell us all about your extensive experience on movie sets Mr.Cheeto.

Bwanna_Baldwin,

It is plain to see you don't know about gun safety.

There are rules, but you want to protect Alec Baldwin for pointing a gun at a person off set, cocking the hammer while pointing the gun at a person off set, and then pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at the heart of a person off set.

Your unsafe beliefs about gun handling are a reason why we have to many negligent fire arms deaths.

As said above, you need to learn about how to handle firearms in a safe manner before you are responsible for a negligent death from your poor skills.

Thank you for your attention to the matter of learning safe gun handling.

Bwanna_Baldwin,

It is plain to see you don't know about gun safety.

There are rules, but you want to protect Alec Baldwin for pointing a gun at a person off set, cocking the hammer while pointing the gun at a person off set, and then pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at the heart of a person off set.

Your unsafe beliefs about gun handling are a reason why we have to many negligent fire arms deaths.

As said above, you need to learn about how to handle firearms in a safe manner before you are responsible for a negligent death from your poor skills.

Thank you for your attention to the matter of learning safe gun handling.

You never had my attention, you're a liar and a douchbagg....it's too bad you're not a cameraman or director.
There is no way to convince some gun nutz here that a movie set is so different from anything they do with their dangerous toys, it's like another universe, fantasy and fiction they can't conceive. The courts today are so crooked they cannot be counted on for justice either. They got the armorer right at least this time and should stop right there, after wrist slapping Halls. They let him off way too easy. But one thing is for sure, OSHA didn't fine Baldwin, or even Hannah. They didn't fine any big name producers or on set directors either. They fined the production company and only them. The over arching crime rests on them.Contractual stipulations and insurance coverage seem to matter little when hearsay legalisms and emotional civil litigants get riled up. This case will shake up the industry in untold ways. I will always be sympathetic toward Baldwin in this tragedy. Regardless of his human frailty or character flaws, this horrible event fell on him through no fault of his own. It's an unbelievable sorrow to bear.
There is no way to convince some gun nutz here that a movie set is so different from anything they do with their dangerous toys, it's like another universe, fantasy and fiction they can't conceive. The courts today are so crooked they cannot be counted on for justice either. They got the armorer right at least this time and should stop right there, after wrist slapping Halls. They let him off way too easy. But one thing is for sure, OSHA didn't fine Baldwin, or even Hannah. They didn't fine any big name producers or on set directors either. They fined the production company and only them. The over arching crime rests on them.Contractual stipulations and insurance coverage seem to matter little when hearsay legalisms and emotional civil litigants get riled up. This case will shake up the industry in untold ways. I will always be sympathetic toward Baldwin in this tragedy. Regardless of his human frailty or character flaws, this horrible event fell on him through no fault of his own. It's an unbelievable sorrow to bear.

What The Fuck?

Baldwin violated both the normal rules for safe gun handling and also the published SAG rules for gun handling on a movie set.

That some snowflakes here think it should be a Okay to point and fire a gun at another person just because someone else was supposed to make sure the gun was not loaded boggles the mind. That thinking got a woman shot dead and another person wounded. Congratulations?

How do supposed grownups not understand everything Baldwin did was contrary to publish safety protocals for handling firearms on a movie set?

I guess if one does not know about paragraphs it's not suprising they know nothing about gun safety, both on and off a movie set. Hopefully they never handle guns.
Paragraph should be more than one sentence ,Brother nyquil
The fatfuk wizard gonna blow a gasket😂🤣😂

Did you get an answer on his movie experience?

What The Fuck?

Baldwin violated both the normal rules for safe gun handling and also the published SAG rules for gun handling on a movie set.

That some snowflakes here think it should be a Okay to point and fire a gun at another person just because someone else was supposed to make sure the gun was not loaded boggles the mind. That thinking got a woman shot dead and another person wounded. Congratulations?

How do supposed grownups not understand everything Baldwin did was contrary to publish safety protocals for handling firearms on a movie set?

I guess if one does not know about paragraphs it's not suprising they know nothing about gun safety, both on and off a movie set. Hopefully they never handle guns.

Wow, I guess Friday night Russian roulette is off.
© 24hourcampfire