Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Prop guns don't shoot real ammo. This one did. It wasn't a prop gun. It was a real one being used in a movie.

I'm aware of that, but with blanks it's just a prop gun.

You really need to read a book about Safe Gun Handling.

The life you save might be your own or someone close to you.

Blanks have killed people on movie sets.

I'm fully versed and experienced with gun safety, thanks anyway fatboy. Why don't you tell us all about your extensive experience on movie sets Mr.Cheeto.

Bwanna_Baldwin,

It is plain to see you don't know about gun safety.

There are rules, but you want to protect Alec Baldwin for pointing a gun at a person off set, cocking the hammer while pointing the gun at a person off set, and then pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at the heart of a person off set.

Your unsafe beliefs about gun handling are a reason why we have to many negligent fire arms deaths.

As said above, you need to learn about how to handle firearms in a safe manner before you are responsible for a negligent death from your poor skills.

Thank you for your attention to the matter of learning safe gun handling.

You never had my attention, you're a liar and a douchbagg....it's too bad you're not a cameraman or director.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There is no way to convince some gun nutz here that a movie set is so different from anything they do with their dangerous toys, it's like another universe, fantasy and fiction they can't conceive. The courts today are so crooked they cannot be counted on for justice either. They got the armorer right at least this time and should stop right there, after wrist slapping Halls. They let him off way too easy. But one thing is for sure, OSHA didn't fine Baldwin, or even Hannah. They didn't fine any big name producers or on set directors either. They fined the production company and only them. The over arching crime rests on them.Contractual stipulations and insurance coverage seem to matter little when hearsay legalisms and emotional civil litigants get riled up. This case will shake up the industry in untold ways. I will always be sympathetic toward Baldwin in this tragedy. Regardless of his human frailty or character flaws, this horrible event fell on him through no fault of his own. It's an unbelievable sorrow to bear.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
There is no way to convince some gun nutz here that a movie set is so different from anything they do with their dangerous toys, it's like another universe, fantasy and fiction they can't conceive. The courts today are so crooked they cannot be counted on for justice either. They got the armorer right at least this time and should stop right there, after wrist slapping Halls. They let him off way too easy. But one thing is for sure, OSHA didn't fine Baldwin, or even Hannah. They didn't fine any big name producers or on set directors either. They fined the production company and only them. The over arching crime rests on them.Contractual stipulations and insurance coverage seem to matter little when hearsay legalisms and emotional civil litigants get riled up. This case will shake up the industry in untold ways. I will always be sympathetic toward Baldwin in this tragedy. Regardless of his human frailty or character flaws, this horrible event fell on him through no fault of his own. It's an unbelievable sorrow to bear.

What The Fuck?

Baldwin violated both the normal rules for safe gun handling and also the published SAG rules for gun handling on a movie set.

That some snowflakes here think it should be a Okay to point and fire a gun at another person just because someone else was supposed to make sure the gun was not loaded boggles the mind. That thinking got a woman shot dead and another person wounded. Congratulations?

How do supposed grownups not understand everything Baldwin did was contrary to publish safety protocals for handling firearms on a movie set?

I guess if one does not know about paragraphs it's not suprising they know nothing about gun safety, both on and off a movie set. Hopefully they never handle guns.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Paragraph should be more than one sentence ,Brother nyquil

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
The fatfuk wizard gonna blow a gasket😂🤣😂

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Prop guns don't shoot real ammo. This one did. It wasn't a prop gun. It was a real one being used in a movie.

I'm aware of that, but with blanks it's just a prop gun.

You really need to read a book about Safe Gun Handling.

The life you save might be your own or someone close to you.

Blanks have killed people on movie sets.

I'm fully versed and experienced with gun safety, thanks anyway fatboy. Why don't you tell us all about your extensive experience on movie sets Mr.Cheeto.

Did you get an answer on his movie experience?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

What The Fuck?

Baldwin violated both the normal rules for safe gun handling and also the published SAG rules for gun handling on a movie set.

That some snowflakes here think it should be a Okay to point and fire a gun at another person just because someone else was supposed to make sure the gun was not loaded boggles the mind. That thinking got a woman shot dead and another person wounded. Congratulations?

How do supposed grownups not understand everything Baldwin did was contrary to publish safety protocals for handling firearms on a movie set?

I guess if one does not know about paragraphs it's not suprising they know nothing about gun safety, both on and off a movie set. Hopefully they never handle guns.

Wow, I guess Friday night Russian roulette is off.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (907brass, 7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 14,475 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,989
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.