Home
From ZeroHedge...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...arabia-intervene-iran-halt-attack-israel

My question is, why in sam hell doesn't Israel take care of this issue? There must be a lot more involved........follow the money?
It's all good. Biden has cut short his vacation and is headed back to the White House. smile
Kinda like Hamas calling for a cease fire as soon as Israel starting kicking azz for 10/7.
It's probably time Israel just wipes Iran off the face of the earth.
Did any of the drones/missiles actually make it to Israel?
I hope PedoBiden craps his Depends all evening in sheer terror.
I think biden gave them the green light for this anemic attack to save face.
The raghead politicians should probably stay out of Tehran for the forseeable future. Might be a little dangerous to their health to be around any government buildings there.
Israel ask for it by violating the sovereignty of two countries (Iran & Syria). Fahq'em.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Israel ask for it by violating the sovereignty of two countries (Iran & Syria). Fahq'em.

Nope, they killed an Iranian who plotted the Oct. 7 attack and was likely there plotting another. Israel has to let these terrorists know there is a price to be paid.
One day, Damascus will be laid to ruin. Iran will never destroy Israel, though it will one day be on the brink of it. Christ will return and wipe them out for good.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Nope, they killed an Iranian who plotted the Oct. 7 attack and was likely there plotting another. Israel has to let these terrorists know there is a price to be paid.

Do you really not understand that Syria is a sovereign country and that diplomatic missions are the sovereign territory of the country which the mission belongs? Hence, the sovereign nation of Syria where the Iranian mission is located, and the sovereign nation of Iran to whom the diplomatic mission belongs?
Originally Posted by Calvin

Lots of videos coming up on Reddit of missiles hitting Israel.
Tribal desert folk doing what they've done for thousands of years.

Who gives a fùck? The Israel obsession is unreal.
"The only damage done was to the American Taxpayers, the intended targets"
https://twitter.com/ronin21btc/status/1779273476374737321
Right- Iran was so respectful of soverign American territory- the Embassy- in Tehran a few decades back. Fugem.

Obama is getting a return on all those plane-loasds of $100 bills (less "finder fees") he sent Iran. Those mansions he bought - especially on the climate crises endangered seashores - oon't pay for theselves you know.
Originally Posted by las
Right- Iran was so respectful of soverign American territory- the Embassy- in Tehran a few decades back. Fugem.

Yep.
Originally Posted by Westman
From ZeroHedge...

My question is, why in sam hell doesn't Israel take care of this issue? There must be a lot more involved........follow the money?
Because they can’t on their own and their benefactor (us) is failing. If you were paying attention Israel hasn’t been winning wars in the last couple of decades. Hezbollah basically beat Israel’s butt the last time Israel invaded Lebanon. Israel is pounding Hamas to no gain. The current invasion of Gaza is showing plainly the weakness of the Israeli army. They’re fighting a group with limited small arms for the most part and Hamas is still fighting. Israel doesn’t have the capability to destroy Iran and we’d struggle to destroy Iran without suffering catastrophic economic and political damage. At this point Israel is just hastening their destruction. The attack on the Iranian embassy was a stupid mistake that gives the Iranians a free shot at Israel. Iron dome can be depleted and will be by cheap rockets from Lebanon and then it’s open season on Israel if Israel keeps up with attacking Iran. Iran makes thousands of cheap but extremely effective drones that will send Israel to the Stone Age. You have been watching Russia use some of those Iranian drones to devastate Ukraine. You can’t afford to send billion dollar gold brick weapons against cheap drones.
Didn’t read the OP, did you, shocker.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I think biden gave them the green light for this anemic attack to save face.

I think you're right.
One day, Damascus will be laid to ruin. Iran will never destroy Israel, though it will one day be on the brink of it. Christ will return and wipe them out for good.

absolutely 100% correct !!!!

When THEY crucified Christ ... their population count was xxxx ?

then it exploded over the last 2k years.. Took these fkn Yids 2k years to gain control of the world only to lose power after 7 years . Absolutely and truly hilarious ..

The best part is.... after centuries of mating & multiplying ... the Yid numbers will be reduced to same as when THEY crucified Jesus Christ ...

In one year ...

Imagine what that means ..?

Send the fire & burn these fkrs everywhere

as others have pointed out, Iran has never respected diplomatic immunity or the sovereignty of other folk's embassy or territory. Iran is a pariah state, and I have no problem with slapping them down.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The raghead politicians should probably stay out of Tehran for the forseeable future. Might be a little dangerous to their health to be around any government buildings there.

Makes no difference…. Once they are marked they can’t walk out in the desert to go to the BR. Maybe not today, but perhaps next week. Time is not on their side.

For all the Jew haters here….those who sleep with the Koran, consider all of you Jews and infidels. The war never ends until all rugs face East.
Ah

We know about the Jewish and the Korrannies Mindsets
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Israel can't wipe its own ass without $Billions US. Your tax $$$ aren't even enough! Your declining standard of living isn't enough. But you are proud to support these fiends? At least the "Biden" administration ( run by Jews proud of Israel) see the light. "WE" can't wipe ours either! The whole counterfeit shebang is peeling apart like the cheapest toilet paper. Jews control the money. Jews control the media. Jews control Congress and the rest. Trump or whoever, it's just a different tribe. But guess what? Reality is the ultimate Master. Nobody controls Reality! All the lies so many chirping fools here repeat, as if they ever formed opinion based on facts, can't change anything. Israel is evil, respects no one or any moral code, spits on Christians in public and violates every man made law with impunity. They are nothing but racist thieves and murderers who survive by bribery, blackmail, and cunning - calling their worst victims TERRORISTS! Palestinians are not terrorists. Hamas drove the Jews out. Slaughtering 33,000 innocent human beings from the air isn't winning. It's Genocide. Iranians are intelligent, accomplished engineers with a proud ancient heritage. They have been attacked by Israel for decades. They do not have a Federal Reserve controlled by stateless Bankers either, interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
It's all good. Biden has cut short his vacation and is headed back to the White House. smile

Is he sending ice cream to Iran... or Israel?
Originally Posted by akrange
Ah

We know about the Jewish and the Korrannies Mindsets

Want to know why the Jews, Chinks, Japs, Indians come here and are successful? They stick together, they make an effort to have all have similar goals, they value education. Here we essentially eat are own.

Yes sir, You are right, . An oracle concerning Damascus . See , Damascus will no longer be a city, but will become a heap of ruins," Isaiah 17v1.

It is clear that Iran is using Syria as a staging ground . It will be destroyed. Also, Ezekiel 39 it is clear of an attack from the far north. Surely Ezekiel means Russia . I would not be surprised in verse 9, it is talking about nuclear weapons that didn't ignite and the missiles fell short into Israel. " for 7 yrs. they used the weapons". That sounds like nuclear to me.

Ezekiel 39. prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.

9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
[interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

Sounds scary. What’s the death toll from last night’s 200+ drone and missile attack ?
Originally Posted by las

Obama is getting a return on all those plane-loasds of $100 bills (less "finder fees") he sent Iran. Those mansions he bought - especially on the climate crises endangered seashores - oon't pay for theselves you know.

^^^^^ Truth ^^^^^
[interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

Sounds scary. What’s the death toll from last night’s 200+ drone and missile attack ?

So far , I have only heard of a few missiles that made it into Israel. One girl was seriously wounded. If that is all Iran has, they are in a heap of trouble, and I think they may have given Israel their best shot cause when your enemy says. " We are done now , but if you retaliate , you will be punished more severely ." That sounds a lot like a kid that gives a punch and runs back on his porch and gives threats to me.

Israel can't wipe its own ass without $Billions US. Your tax $$$ aren't even enough! Your declining standard of living isn't enough. But you are proud to support these fiends? At least the "Biden" administration ( run by Jews proud of Israel) see the light. "WE" can't wipe ours either! The whole counterfeit shebang is peeling apart like the cheapest toilet paper. Jews control the money. Jews control the media. Jews control Congress and the rest. Trump or whoever, it's just a different tribe. But guess what? Reality is the ultimate Master. Nobody controls Reality! All the lies so many chirping fools here repeat, as if they ever formed opinion based on facts, can't change anything. Israel is evil, respects no one or any moral code, spits on Christians in public and violates every man made law with impunity. They are nothing but racist thieves and murderers who survive by bribery, blackmail, and cunning - calling their worst victims TERRORISTS! Palestinians are not terrorists. Hamas drove the Jews out. Slaughtering 33,000 innocent human beings from the air isn't winning. It's Genocide. Iranians are intelligent, accomplished engineers with a proud ancient heritage. They have been attacked by Israel for decades. They do not have a Federal Reserve controlled by stateless Bankers either, interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

You apparently don't believe the Bible and how Israel will never be completely destroyed? The God of all creation is on their side. Sorry, to burst your bubble with this truth. Also, Hamas, Iran, and all the other muslim terrorists are just that, murdering terrorists! God bless Israel!
How many multi-million dollar missiles did Israel use to shoot down $15k wooden and paper drones?
We sure seem to have a lot of anti-Semites here. Not one of whom has or will go join Hamas, of course. Just hate-filled douchebags; all blow and no go.

JoeBob, what would you spend to stop a 50-cent bullet aimed at you? Huh?

You apparently don't believe the Bible and how Israel will never be completely destroyed? The God of all creation is on their side. Sorry, to burst your bubble with this truth. Also, Hamas, Iran, and all the other muslim terrorists are just that, murdering terrorists! God bless Israel!

But Judea WAS completely destroyed. Jerusalem was so completely destroyed it literally stopped being a city for about 60 years until it it was rebuilt as Roman veteran’s colony called Aelia Capitolina in 130 A.D.. All the Holy Land tours to Jerusalem are somewhat fraudulent as that there is practically nothing/nada/zero left from the Jerusalem of Jesus’ time. It was utterly destroyed. When it was reconstituted the few Jews remaining in the Holy Land weren’t even allowed to enter it until the 5th Century.

So Israel actually was destroyed. First, Israel was actually the 10 tribes that were carried off into captivity and utterly lost from history. Judea was destroyed completely destroyed in the Jewish rebellions in the first and second centuries ans utterly failed to exist for 2000 years.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
We sure seem to have a lot of anti-Semites here. Not one of whom has or will go join Hamas, of course. Just hate-filled douchebags; all blow and no go.

Whatever it takes. That said, is it sustainable? There is a finite number of them. We’ve been using the schit out of them in Ukraine and the Red Sea. And our industrial base is so degraded we can’t make them at any sort of sustainable rate.

Further, I’m tired of my tax dollars being used for this schit.
There are about 8 or 10 here that don't believe the OT and Jesus concerning Israel. Israel will prevail.
Originally Posted by Hastings
There are about 8 or 10 here that don't believe the OT and Jesus concerning Israel. Israel will prevail.

Jesus? You mean this?

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8: 39-44
Netanyahu is a terrorist. No different than what they are supposed to be fighting. There arent any good players in this and its crazy how so many of you are brain washed into thinking israel can do no wrong and america should bleed themselves to protect them. Im not a jew hater. Im a realist and someone who understands what we are seeing and what israel really is. This isnt a war anyone wants other than that pile of chit netanyahu and some of you old ass war mongering fox news loving fools. Flame away, but someday you guys are going to have to wake up and begin to try and understand how bad you have been played

Do you really not understand that Syria is a sovereign country and that diplomatic missions are the sovereign territory of the country which the mission belongs? Hence, the sovereign nation of Syria where the Iranian mission is located, and the sovereign nation of Iran to whom the diplomatic mission belongs?

Iran does not respect diplomatic missions. They attack them. So, basically, they will not be heard to complain.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Jesus? You mean this?

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8: 39-44
You do realize that Jesus wasn't speaking to the Jewish nation? Only to the hypocrites that had set themselves up as Pharisees and religious leaders and in league with the Roman occupiers were extorting the Jewish people. Don't ever forget the huge throngs of Jews that hailed his entrance into Jerusalem before his crucifixion by the illegitimate leaders of the synagogues. There was quite obviously a serious rebellion in Jerusalem that week. Jesus main supporters and followers were Jews.

No doubt, there were some Jewish leaders in league with the devil and Rome but not most.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Netanyahu is a terrorist. No different than what they are supposed to be fighting. There arent any good players in this and its crazy how so many of you are brain washed into thinking israel can do no wrong and america should bleed themselves to protect them. Im not a jew hater. Im a realist and someone who understands what we are seeing and what israel really is. This isnt a war anyone wants other than that pile of chit netanyahu and some of you old ass war mongering fox news loving fools. Flame away, but someday you guys are going to have to wake up and begin to try and understand how bad you have been played

You’re not a realist really. Iran and it’s proxies have been attacking Israel for some time now. Netanyahu, unlike Mr. “Don’t” actually defends his country and people. Were you not paying attention? Did you know Iranian presidential adviser Valerie Jarret is the daughter and sister of The Muslim Brotherhood ranking members? Sounds to me like you are rather ignorant, or worse.
I'm a infidel the muslims want death to all who don't take allah as their God. Piss on allah, to he'll with muslims, I hope the Jews kill every last one of them and their spawn.

Jesus? You mean this?

You do realize that Jesus wasn't speaking to the Jewish nation? Only to the hypocrites that had set themselves up as Pharisees and religious leaders and in league with the Roman occupiers were extorting the Jewish people. Don't ever forget the huge throngs of Jews that hailed his entrance into Jerusalem before his crucifixion by the illegitimate leaders of the synagogues. There was quite obviously a serious rebellion in Jerusalem that week. Jesus main supporters and followers were Jews.

No doubt, there were some Jewish leaders in league with the devil and Rome but not most.

So tell me the roots of rabbinical Judaism and if Jesus said that then, what would he say now? I’ll wait.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

You’re not a realist really. Iran and it’s proxies have been attacking Israel for some time now. Netanyahu, unlike Mr. “Don’t” actually defends his country and people. Were you not paying attention? Did you know Iranian presidential adviser Valerie Jarret is the daughter and sister of The Muslim Brotherhood ranking members? Sounds to me like you are rather ignorant, or worse.
I know whats right. You dont. Sorry you are so misinformed and to add, iran is bad too. I never said they werent. Fugg them, fugg israel and the entire middle east. My tax dollars should not be going to ukraine, israel or any other bullchit war and country over there. My point is that some of you are so brain washed that you are willing to bankrupt us and kill our children for whatever that pile of chit netanyahu wants. Im not ignorant. Im informed. Some of you need to spend a chit load of time diving deep into what is actually going on
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I'm a infidel the muslims want death to all who don't take allah as their God. Piss on allah, to he'll with muslims, I hope the Jews kill every last one of them and their spawn.

Ok Boomer.

Time for your nap.
Can anyone tell me what Israel offers us as an ally? Oil? No. Military might? No, we’ve never included them in any of our military adventures in the region in order not to piss off our Arab allies. Money or trade? No, we pretty much pay all of their bills. Shared government traditions? Nope, they are socialist well nigh to the point of being almost communistic.

What do they offer us?
Funny how all the "no more endless war" "conservatives" decided that we need lots more endless war once Joe Biden got elected.

Almost makes you wonder where they lie on the political spectrum.

Could it be they didn't support Trump after all?
You got a point there JimBob
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
No, you are not an infidel. You are an Idiot!
Iran, just gave Israel a green light & open door for a retaliatory attack on their country. If Israel was ever hoping for an opportunity to take out nuclear sites in Iran and hammer a death blow to that regime, now is the time. Elminate this Muslim extreme regime with extreme prejudice.

I know whats right. You dont. Sorry you are so misinformed and to add, iran is bad too. I never said they werent. Fugg them, fugg israel and the entire middle east. My tax dollars should not be going to ukraine, israel or any other bullchit war and country over there. My point is that some of you are so brain washed that you are willing to bankrupt us and kill our children for whatever that pile of chit netanyahu wants. Im not ignorant. Im informed. Some of you need to spend a chit load of time diving deep into what is actually going on

You’re conflating a whole bunch of issues here. Where did I say we need boots on the ground there? Same goes for funding. Speaking of which, Democrats flew in $400 million in cash to Iran as well as wired them $1.4 billion dollars. Remember when Obama crashed a reaper drone there for them to reverse engineer? Seems they are funding both sides of this war. Yeah, that’s what happens when you have the Muslim brotherhood in White House.
These threads are so informative. I would never suspect that advocating for just, humane treatment of everyone is Antisemitic. Decrying Israel’s barbaric slaughter of helpless human beings penned up under machine guns and drones for decades is Antisemitic. Starving people to death with nothing but polluted water, if any when not cut off, is AOK apparently. Murdering aid workers and desperate families around food trucks is legitimate behavior? And God approves all wicked deeds against His word as long as the wicked are Jews?
Can anyone tell me what Israel offers us as an ally? Oil? No. Military might? No, we’ve never included them in any of our military adventures in the region in order not to piss off our Arab allies. Money or trade? No, we pretty much pay all of their bills. Shared government traditions? Nope, they are socialist well nigh to the point of being almost communistic.

What do they offer us?
I am quite content for us to put the whole world on cash and carry. The Jewish diaspora can easily finance Israel.

What do they offer us?
I am quite content for us to put the whole world on cash and carry. The Jewish diaspora can easily finance Israel.

Oh yeah? Forgive me if it seems like they’re using their influence over our government to make the goy pay for it.

What do they offer us?

Oh yeah? Forgive me if it seems like they’re using their influence over our government to make the goy pay for it.

[Linked Image from static.jewishnews.co.uk]
I have no dog in this fight, just taking it all in. We got our own problems.

Seems to me, if this goes on, Israel will have to take the fight to Iran, concentrating on the construction and launching sites of the drones and missiles Iran is using.

The air defense systems of Israel are many times more expensive than those cheap Iranian drones and those defenses could be depleted and difficult to replace.

Just ask Ukraine.

MAGA!
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Whatever it takes. That said, is it sustainable? There is a finite number of them. We’ve been using the schit out of them in Ukraine and the Red Sea. And our industrial base is so degraded we can’t make them at any sort of sustainable rate.

Further, I’m tired of my tax dollars being used for this schit.
And you know this how? Do you have a friend or family member who works at a missile factory? We don't have a clue how many are manufactured on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. He'll, for all we know they may have a giant Dillon progressive press set up to crank out a dozens of them per hour. 😉
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
These threads are so informative. I would never suspect that advocating for just, humane treatment of everyone is Antisemitic. Decrying Israel’s barbaric slaughter of helpless human beings penned up under machine guns and drones for decades is Antisemitic. Starving people to death with nothing but polluted water, if any when not cut off, is AOK apparently. Murdering aid workers and desperate families around food trucks is legitimate behavior? And God approves all wicked deeds against His word as long as the wicked are Jews?

Antisemetic is laying all that on Jews.

Israel does not have penned up.
There is a huge gate into Muslim Egypt.
One that is kept tightly closed, penning them in.
By people supposedly sympathetic to the Palestinians.

They could leave, be fed, provided water and medical aid…all could be provided and made available by fellow Muslims.

But it isn’t.

Instead, you are disparaging Israel for the plight of a people who have attacked them repeatedly for decades. People whose goal is to wipe them out.
While ignoring the good the Muslim world won’t do!

Telling!

What do they offer us?
Absolutely zero but fox news and the establishment republicans have beat israel good into the brains of all these guys for so long they understand nothing else

You’re conflating a whole bunch of issues here. Where did I say we need boots on the ground there? Same goes for funding. Speaking of which, Democrats flew in $400 million in cash to Iran as well as wired them $1.4 billion dollars. Remember when Obama crashed a reaper drone there for them to reverse engineer? Seems they are funding both sides of this war. Yeah, that’s what happens when you have the Muslim brotherhood in White House.
You really believe that the U.S. Air Force, under direction of President Obama, intentionally crashed a Reaper so that Iran could reverse-engineer it? For Christ's sake, man - that's something a simpleton would believe in.
If a U.s. Airman was ordered to do that he would eventually be squealing to someone about it.
Don't you think it would be easier and more covert to just share some computer files with them or something?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Funny how all the "no more endless war" "conservatives" decided that we need lots more endless war once Joe Biden got elected.

I wonder this myself. Funny as soon as trump is out and they stop hearing no more war, they fall right back into the military complex trap again.

But its not just the trader obama. Its the deep state that is doing this and yes, we are funding both sides amd continue to do so
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Spot on. Guess these so called conservatives have learned nothing. You all are making homo graham cream himself daily
Originally Posted by Swamplord

then it exploded over the last 2k years.. Took these fkn Yids 2k years to gain control of the world only to lose power after 7 years . Absolutely and truly hilarious ..

The best part is.... after centuries of mating & multiplying ... the Yid numbers will be reduced to same as when THEY crucified Jesus Christ ...

In one year ...

Originally Posted by Swamplord

In one year ...

These dumb neoconn evangelical boomers won’t be happy unless the US gets into WW3 and a nuclear war and bankrupt America giving Israel over a trillion dollars to date
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

You really believe that the U.S. Air Force, under direction of President Obama, intentionally crashed a Reaper so that Iran could reverse-engineer it? For Christ's sake, man - that's something a simpleton would believe in.
If a U.s. Airman was ordered to do that he would eventually be squealing to someone about it.
Don't you think it would be easier and more covert to just share some computer files with them or something?

Poor wording on my part. No I don’t think the USAF did that part of it on purpose. Obama did, in fact, give them the drone though as he forbade the same USAF from going back and destroying it.

War means humungous profits for the donor class, big money defense contractors like Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc

The political elite will change their tune real quick if they go ant-war, or more like anti defense spending, when they receive a punitive call from their donors.

The three branches of government in the District of Corruption;

Black Rock
Raytheon
Big Pharma

CIC BiBi Netanyahu

MAGA!
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

War means humungous profits for the donor class, big money defense contractors like Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc

The political elite will change their tune real quick if they go ant-war, or more like anti defense spending, when they receive a punitive call from their donors.

The three branches of government in the District of Corruption;

Black Rock
Raytheon
Big Pharma

CIC BiBi Netanyahu

MAGA!
Spot on
From ZeroHedge...

Where'd your thread title come from?
New video showing Ramon Airbase in the Negev being HIT by numerous IRANIAN MISSILES.

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1779312086444646792
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Antisemetic is laying all that on Jews.

Israel does not have penned up.
There is a huge gate into Muslim Egypt.
One that is kept tightly closed, penning them in.
By people supposedly sympathetic to the Palestinians.

They could leave, be fed, provided water and medical aid…all could be provided and made available by fellow Muslims.

But it isn’t.

Instead, you are disparaging Israel for the plight of a people who have attacked them repeatedly for decades. People whose goal is to wipe them out.
While ignoring the good the Muslim world won’t do!

Telling!

Your ilk are so brainwashed the obvious questions never arise. Palestine is the home of the Palestinian people. That's where their name originates. It is their land! They have been massacred and driven into tiny portions, that are actually prisons, where they are forced to stay and are routinely, shot, starved or bombed when the Israelis take a notion. Palestinians are an occupied people for 75 years of brutal subjugation you would not believe if you were forced to look at all the evidence. You are really stupid to never question why the Jews are so cruel and refuse to relinquish some stolen land to the Palestinians for a home of their own, or better yet, prove that Israel is a Democracy granting equal rights to the Muslims and Christians. Zionists created an unworkable pipe dream disregarding the rightful place indigenous people are entitled to enjoy. It is the Jews, and always has been the immigrant Jews, who attack and kill the Palestinian people - by the thousands! You have everything upside down and backwards.
The only way Israel can wipe anyone off the face of the earth is if they can get the U.S to do it for them. And they been trying.
Originally Posted by Pat85
The only way Israel can wipe anyone off the face of the earth is if they can get the U.S to do it for them. And they been trying.

And an election year may be a poor time to bet your country on that outcome.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by Pat85

And an election year may be a poor time to bet your country on that outcome.

Maybe someone will offer pudding brain 10%, one last big payday before he's booted from office?

I don't know that value of 10% of a smoking hole, but I'm sure he doesn't either.
Originally Posted by smokepole
From ZeroHedge...

Where'd your thread title come from?

The link is not active to the article any longer. The thread title was from the original story.

Sorry it changed....
Little of this is going to happen....The Saudi's have too much too lose. They will most likely handle the dirty work of getting the other malcontents in line.

What do they offer us?

Umm, the world HQ for pornography and diamonds and stolen art is in Tel Aviv??

whistle
Opinions are like you know what they say, everybody has one. What I or anyone else thinks is unprovable ahead of time and it could go around and around for days.

The proof will be where Israel is standing when this is over. Help, no help, doesn't matter. Israel will not be left a decimated pool no matter if Iran, Hezbollah, Houthi's, or all 3 at once attack them. That's the real proof. No excuses.

We can meet back here then and you can tell me it was just a lucky guess.
Who the fug launches weapons that take nine hours to reach the target and tells the world?

This is a set-up to provoke Israel into countering attacking and getting the blame for a ME War.

The CIA is running this show. Ya, they are giving marching orders to Iran.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
A vacation from what? It takes sleepy Joe a month to do an honest days work. He's a dementia ridden Geezer.
The U.S. violated the sovereignty of Cambodia and Laos when we were fighting in South Vietnam. It is acceptable to do so if the country is allowing an enemy to operate on their soil. Cambodia and Laos allowed the North Vietnamese to operate on their soil, just like Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria are allowing Iran and Iranian proxy groups for operate on their soil.

The idea is to kill your enemy wherever he is. I'm actually surprised that the Israelis haven't tried to kill the Hamas leaders who live in Doha, Qatar.
Your ilk are so brainwashed the obvious questions never arise. Palestine is the home of the Palestinian people. That's where their name originates. It is their land! They have been massacred and driven into tiny portions, that are actually prisons, where they are forced to stay and are routinely, shot, starved or bombed when the Israelis take a notion. Palestinians are an occupied people for 75 years of brutal subjugation you would not believe if you were forced to look at all the evidence. You are really stupid to never question why the Jews are so cruel and refuse to relinquish some stolen land to the Palestinians for a home of their own, or better yet, prove that Israel is a Democracy granting equal rights to the Muslims and Christians. Zionists created an unworkable pipe dream disregarding the rightful place indigenous people are entitled to enjoy. It is the Jews, and always has been the immigrant Jews, who attack and kill the Palestinian people - by the thousands! You have everything upside down and backwards.
Sorry, it is war. A war for survival on the part of the Jews. Do you have any suggestions for where the Jews could go to live?
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Who the fug launches weapons that take nine hours to reach the target and tells the world?

This is a set-up to provoke Israel into countering attacking and getting the blame for a ME War.

Boolschit! That statement is something an uneducated, conspiracy follower would say.
I mean, just why the hell would the CIA be interested in having Iran bomb Israel?

Boolschit! That statement is something an uneducated, conspiracy follower would say.
I mean, just why the hell would the CIA be interested in having Iran bomb Israel?
Money and power. There is trillions at stake.

Because Obama is driving this bus. He hates Israel and really hates Netanyahu.

But, since you are so educated, maybe you have an alternative explanation was to why Iran (or any country) would launch a weapon with a nine hour flight time AND announce it to the world?
Sorry, it is war. A war for survival on the part of the Jews. Do you have any suggestions for where the Jews could go to live?

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
The only enemy you can trust absilotely is a dead one. How and where he gets that way is immaterial.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

What do they offer us?

whistle

Oh yeah, I forgot, Tel Aviv is officially the “gayest” city on earth and is a gathering point for homosexual debauchery around from around the world.

What do they offer us?

whistle

Oh yeah, I forgot, Tel Aviv is officially the “gayest” city on earth and is a gathering point for homosexual debauchery around from around the world.

If this is true I’d think that the magic negger would be in love with Israel. They need to fight their own fight and we need to stay out of it just like Ukraine.

You didn't answer. Where in the world should the Jews go to live?

You live on land that was stolen from someone who probably stole it from someone. The food that sustains your life is raised on land stolen from someone. Maybe you could give up your place and your life to make amends.

You live on land that was stolen from someone who probably stole it from someone. The food that sustains your life is raised on land stolen from someone. Maybe you could give up your place and your life to make amends.
Well?

Well, apparently Iran. I saw it as more of a symbolic strike, knowing it wouldn’t really do anything. The slow moving drones made for some good target practice.

It did invoke some big emotional outbursts on the campfire though.

Well, apparently Iran. I saw it as more of a symbolic strike, knowing it wouldn’t really do anything. The slow moving drones made for some good target practice.

Seems like Iran was very careful to make sure no real damage was done, while still showing it's base it "attacked" Israel. Even the timing (over the weekend) created minimum disruption of the oil markets.

Curious, no?

That is the most dumbest statement you have ever made - well it is up there with the many others at least.

Well?

The Zionists are bound for hell if your Gd is true to his word. Otherwise? They love Lauderdale!

Well, at least that last part you have right - "someday you guys are going to have to wake up and begin to try and understand how bad you have been played". I just happen to think you are 180 degrees wrong. No offense....
Originally Posted by Dutch

Seems like Iran was very careful to make sure no real damage was done, while still showing it's base it "attacked" Israel. Even the timing (over the weekend) created minimum disruption of the oil markets.

Curious, no?

What's curious actually is how stupid Americans view Iran. To think they just pop off and do dumb stuff to prove incompetence is hilarious fantasy. Persians are actually a highly evolved, intelligent people with thousands of years experience playing strategic as well as tactical moves.

Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire prior to their defeat in WW1. The UK and France divided the former Ottoman Empire south of Turkey into spheres of influence, the French in Lebanon and Syria and the British in Iraq, Kuwait, Palestine, and Trans Jordan, via the Sykes-Picot Agreement. The Arab people who lived in those newly created countries weren't ruling themselves when they were part of the Ottoman Empire and their self-rule after WW1 was only given to them at the pleasure of the French and British. The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine, the Balfour Declaration, which they had the right and authority to do under their League of Nations mandate. The British should have divided Palestine in the a Jewish homeland and an Arab homeland, but they didn't and here we are.

100 plus years ago the British Empire did what was in its best interest with their colonies and mandates and had minimal regard for the desires of the indigenous peoples if those desires conflicted with their interests. The British must have felt that it was in their best interest to give the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and since they had the mandate over that land, they could legally do so. The Palestinians are going to have to find a way to live in peace with the Israelis if for no other reason that the Israelis are, as a group, more competent and cohesive than the Palesinians are. Hamas had better return the hostages that were taken on 10/07/23 or a lot more Gazans civilians are going to die.

Most of the puzzle is our own internally inconsistent politics regarding Israel. We have a pretty strong pro-Israel faction in congress. We provide them with funding and equipment .. and tacit support .. to use whenever we want to bloody someone's nose in the middle east but don't want to take responsibility ourselves. That support is pretty steady. And yet, we have a bleeding heart faction which wants to withhold funding and support any time Israel does our dirty work too well. That is further confused by our increasing isolationism. We leave Israel in a tenuous position. And .. they are not innocent of being our patsies either, they're pretty willing.

So .. so far as retaliating against Iran, I think Israel likely senses that they've already reached the limit of our support given the body count in Gaza and that this isn't the time to push further by attacking Iran. I could be wrong, though, and they could be bombing the [bleep] out of Tehran as I type. They're a bit .. unpredictable.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Most of the puzzle is our own internally inconsistent politics regarding Israel. We have a pretty strong pro-Israel faction in congress. We provide them with funding and equipment .. and tacit support .. to use whenever we want to bloody someone's nose in the middle east but don't want to take responsibility ourselves. That support is pretty steady. And yet, we have a bleeding heart faction which wants to withhold funding and support any time Israel does our dirty work too well. That is further confused by our increasing isolationism. We leave Israel in a tenuous position. And .. they are not innocent of being our patsies either, they're pretty willing.

So .. so far as retaliating against Iran, I think Israel likely senses that they've already reached the limit of our support given the body count in Gaza and that this isn't the time to push further by attacking Iran. I could be wrong, though, and they could be bombing the [bleep] out of Tehran as I type. They're a bit .. unpredictable.

This strike was as choreographed as a WWE match. Iran launches a drone attack to save face, telegraphs the necessary intel to allow the US and Israel to shoot down 99% of the vehicles with zero loss of human life so the Israelis not put in a position where they must re-escalate to save face.

Pure Kayfabe.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Iran, just gave Israel a green light & open door for a retaliatory attack on their country. If Israel was ever hoping for an opportunity to take out nuclear sites in Iran and hammer a death blow to that regime, now is the time. Elminate this Muslim extreme regime with extreme prejudice.

As far as I know, Israel has never turned the other cheek when attacked, except when Iraq was launching Scuds at them during the Gulf War. We were busy taking Sadam and his "weapons of mass destruction" down. So, their restraint was logical to them at the time. I wouldn't expect any of that now. They're busy hatching their plan for retaliation. Expect it to be epic. From a global perspective, biden has proven himself to be useless. The Jews will not be standing down. At this juncture, with American policy running through a brain dead grifter pedophile, they see themselves as standing alone.
As I said earlier, The CIA and State Dept. have booths on the ground in Iran.

PURE EVIL: Biden Administration Reportedly Provided Guidance to Iran in Saturday’s Drone and Missile Strike on Israel

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-reportedly-provided-guidance-iran/
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

This strike was as choreographed as a WWE match. Iran launches a drone attack to save face, telegraphs the necessary intel to allow the US and Israel to shoot down 99% of the vehicles with zero loss of human life so the Israelis not put in a position where they must re-escalate to save face.

Pure Kayfabe.

Yep, agree with this
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by GAGoober

As far as I know, Israel has never turned the other cheek when attacked, except when Iraq was launching Scuds at them during the Gulf War. We were busy taking Sadam and his "weapons of mass destruction" down. So, their restraint was logical to them at the time. I wouldn't expect any of that now. They're busy hatching their plan for retaliation. Expect it to be epic. From a global perspective, biden has proven himself to be useless. The Jews will not be standing down. At this juncture, with American policy running through a brain dead grifter pedophile, they see themselves as standing alone.

I suspect Israel may just be content with having made it's point with taking out the Iranian brass. The associates of said brass now understand the risk of supporting trouble with Israel a bit more clearly.

Don't discount how, and where the Iranians died. It was very loud and very public. That was intentional. It was an act that Iran HAD to respond to...... and all Iran sent was the equivalent of a wave of child soldiers into an Iraqi mine field......
Originally Posted by Dutch

Curious, no?

What's curious actually is how stupid Americans view Iran. To think they just pop off and do dumb stuff to prove incompetence is hilarious fantasy. Persians are actually a highly evolved, intelligent people with thousands of years experience playing strategic as well as tactical moves.
You are correct about Persians. The Hebrews also are no slouches when it comes to strategy and making a strike count.

Did you ever come up with a suggestion of a place in this world where millions of Hebrews could live without offending those of your mindset? I am not purporting to be a mind reader. Only going by what you and a few others post.
What Israel did by hitting those Iranian generals in the embassy in Syria is exactly the same as if Russia took out some American generals in Poland. Both would be justified as that the generals on each side were coordinating proxy wars against Israel and Russia. Retaliation is demanded. No sovereign state can allow that. But in the eyes of the US and Iran would it really be worth going to a full scale war with Russia and Israel? No, of course not. Generals are expendable. So symbolic attacks are arranged to satisfy public opinion and save face. Then everyone moves on as before.
Originally Posted by steve4102

PURE EVIL: Biden Administration Reportedly Provided Guidance to Iran in Saturday’s Drone and Missile Strike on Israel

"Guidance" in the form of, "This is how you can save face without escalating the situation. We need some target practice, so fly your drone along this prescribed flight path we'll shoot 'em down, and you save us the cost of target drones, and we'll call it even. But if any civilians die, the next strike won't be on another general, it will be on their bosses."

So, yea, they were given some "guidance".
So symbolic attacks are arranged to satisfy public opinion and save face. Then everyone moves on as before.
This.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire prior to their defeat in WW1. The UK and France divided the former Ottoman Empire south of Turkey into spheres of influence, the French in Lebanon and Syria and the British in Iraq, Kuwait, Palestine, and Trans Jordan, via the Sykes-Picot Agreement. The Arab people who lived in those newly created countries weren't ruling themselves when they were part of the Ottoman Empire and their self-rule after WW1 was only given to them at the pleasure of the French and British. The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine, the Balfour Declaration, which they had the right and authority to do under their League of Nations mandate. The British should have divided Palestine in the a Jewish homeland and an Arab homeland, but they didn't and here we are.

100 plus years ago the British Empire did what was in its best interest with their colonies and mandates and had minimal regard for the desires of the indigenous peoples if those desires conflicted with their interests. The British must have felt that it was in their best interest to give the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and since they had the mandate over that land, they could legally do so. The Palestinians are going to have to find a way to live in peace with the Israelis if for no other reason that the Israelis are, as a group, more competent and cohesive than the Palesinians are. Hamas had better return the hostages that were taken on 10/07/23 or a lot more Gazans civilians are going to die.

Tell us more about the real wmds in Iraq which you thought were real and justified a second invasion into Iraq. With boomers like you no wonder we’re in endless wars going bankrupt
A little reading for those inclined. https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/iran-breaches-anglo-zionist-defenses
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Thanks!
Originally Posted by ribka
Tell us more about the real wmds in Iraq which you thought were real and justified a second invasion into Iraq. With boomers like you no wonder we’re in endless wars going bankrupt
I am positive Iraq had poison gas. They had previously used it against Iran. It was most likely trucked into Syria which was a fish too big to fry at the time so we let it go.

This boomer (1952) was aghast that we would go to war with Iraq either time. Matter of fact I think all our wars since pacifying the Indians were a stupid idea and easily could have been avoided

I know, the Japs attacked us. But what damn business did we have owning Hawaii and the Philippines? What business did we have cutting off their ability to trade
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I didn't support the 2nd Gulf War because I didn't think that Saddam Hussein presented a clear and present danger to the U.S. that would be worth the cost in blood and treasure.

Where is the U.S. actively engaged in combat operations? Other than a few Navy ships in the Red Sea to defend against Houthi missile and drone attacks, I don't know of any.
Biden wants to stay away from Iran that's pretty clear. Israel will strike them back hopefully killing a couple more of the generals. Israel's only problem with the strike will be they are short on midair refueling capability. Short of that, they are not afraid to do it. If the US helps with the mid air refueling problem, Israel knows the U.S. will tip off Iran about the impending strike. So, the US is out of it no matter what. If Israel was three times bigger then it is, Iran would not exist today.
"The only damage done was to the American Taxpayers, the intended targets"

yep another 25 billion toIsrael this week. And neoconned war monger boomers applaud this lunacy
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

the voice of reason. he puts out good geo political info
how many hypersonic missiles were intercepted?

like Ukraine when they shoot down 127 of 100 Russian missiles launched. lol

Pure Kayfabe.
Originally Posted by steve4102

"Guidance" in the form of, "This is how you can save face without escalating the situation. We need some target practice, so fly your drone along this prescribed flight path we'll shoot 'em down, and you save us the cost of target drones, and we'll call it even. But if any civilians die, the next strike won't be on another general, it will be on their bosses."

So, yea, they were given some "guidance".

Israel wasted 1.3 billion us tax dollars yesterday shooting down cheap drones. very successful on Israel's behalf. lol
What happens when Iran launches 27,000 more plywood and paper drones?

But Judea WAS completely destroyed. Jerusalem was so completely destroyed it literally stopped being a city for about 60 years until it it was rebuilt as Roman veteran’s colony called Aelia Capitolina in 130 A.D.. All the Holy Land tours to Jerusalem are somewhat fraudulent as that there is practically nothing/nada/zero left from the Jerusalem of Jesus’ time. It was utterly destroyed. When it was reconstituted the few Jews remaining in the Holy Land weren’t even allowed to enter it until the 5th Century.

So Israel actually was destroyed. First, Israel was actually the 10 tribes that were carried off into captivity and utterly lost from history. Judea was destroyed completely destroyed in the Jewish rebellions in the first and second centuries ans utterly failed to exist for 2000 years.

Maybe I misunderstand what you are saying but Israel has never been destroyed. Yes, the early tribes of Israel were scattered after the reign of King Solomon and didn't become a world recognized nation until 1948. But they were never destroyed. Judah, one of the original 12 Tribes was separated or if you believe the Bible, was set aside to remain in Jerusalem while the remainder were to be scattered throughout the known world. Eventually, whether you believe Bible history or not, it is historically a fact that Judah was conquered due to poor (from a biblical point of view - ungodly) leadership of kings. Taken into captivity? Yes. Destroyed? Never.

Jerusalem was conquered beginning with the Babylonian Empire and while it was rebuilt multiple times it was torn down multiple times. The main emphasis of "destroyed" has to do with the Temple and the city walls, not the people. If you go to the Old City of Jerusalem (yes I have several times and no I am not Jewish) you will see the remnants of centuries of walls being built on top of ruins. But Jerusalem has never been "utterly destroyed" as you eloquently put it.

Over many centuries, Jerusalem has been occupied by Medo-Persians, Greeks, Romans, and Muslims to name a few. Believe what you will but in the Book of Daniel, written around 164 BCE, you can read how the conquering of Jerusalem would occur but would never be annihilated. Oh, and those predictions came hundreds of years before most of those events took place. Coincidence or somehow spiritually protected??? Each individual has to make that choice for themselves.

Even today, in Jerusalem you will find the Muslim Quarters, the Armenian Quarters, the Jewish Quarters and the Christian Quarters. A remnant of centuries of occupations. Yet Jerusalem still stands. So, no my friend, if you are saying Israel and Jerusalem was destroyed you are absolutely misinformed. Semantics? Maybe for you, but in this case semantics mean something for the future.

Raytheon gets another order for $1.6 Billion of Roman Candles to catch 'em afire! Win when win....
Originally Posted by RL

Maybe I misunderstand what you are saying but Israel has never been destroyed. Yes, the early tribes of Israel were scattered after the reign of King Solomon and didn't become a world recognized nation until 1948. But they were never destroyed. Judah, one of the original 12 Tribes was separated or if you believe the Bible, was set aside to remain in Jerusalem while the remainder were to be scattered throughout the known world. Eventually, whether you believe Bible history or not, it is historically a fact that Judah was conquered due to poor (from a biblical point of view - ungodly) leadership of kings. Taken into captivity? Yes. Destroyed? Never.

Jerusalem was conquered beginning with the Babylonian Empire and while it was rebuilt multiple times it was torn down multiple times. The main emphasis of "destroyed" has to do with the Temple and the city walls, not the people. If you go to the Old City of Jerusalem (yes I have several times and no I am not Jewish) you will see the remnants of centuries of walls being built on top of ruins. But Jerusalem has never been "utterly destroyed" as you eloquently put it.

Over many centuries, Jerusalem has been occupied by Medo-Persians, Greeks, Romans, and Muslims to name a few. Believe what you will but in the Book of Daniel, written around 164 BCE, you can read how the conquering of Jerusalem would occur but would never be annihilated. Oh, and those predictions came hundreds of years before most of those events took place. Coincidence or somehow spiritually protected??? Each individual has to make that choice for themselves.

Even today, in Jerusalem you will find the Muslim Quarters, the Armenian Quarters, the Jewish Quarters and the Christian Quarters. A remnant of centuries of occupations. Yet Jerusalem still stands. So, no my friend, if you are saying Israel and Jerusalem was destroyed you are absolutely misinformed. Semantics? Maybe for you, but in this case semantics mean something for the future.

No, it is you who are misinformed. The Kingdom of Israel was comprised of the so-called ten lost tribes of Israel. It was the so-called Northern Kingdom. The so-called Southern Kingdom was Judah. Israel was completely destroyed and the tribes completely lost. That is why they are to this day known as the “Lost tribes of Israel.”

And yes, Jerusalem itself was almost completely razed in the Siege of A.D 70. Virtually nothing remained. The Romans killed and/or sold into slavery almost every single person within the city. The Romans did not do half measures. Josephus said that the city "was so thoroughly razed to the ground by those that demolished it to its foundations, that nothing was left that could ever persuade visitors that it had once been a place of habitation."

Sixty years later the Romans built a new city on the ruins called Aelia Capitolina. This was a thoroughly pagan city for retired Roman Soldiers from the region. The earliest ruins go back to this period. Virtually nothing remains from earlier except for things like the Pool of Siloam which had silted up during the period of ruin.

All of the alleged Christian sites go back no further than to the reign of Constantine when his mother traveled there and had locals tell her where these things happened. Some of the sites might be correct but some undoubtedly are not as that anyone alive who would have known was killed or scattered in AD 70 and the sites destroyed. So any oral traditions about these sites were lost and could only date back to one hundred years or so after the time of Christ at the earliest.

I am guessing a bunch of stuff gets launched back at them.
If Daniel had contact with king Nebuchadnezzar, then the book could NOT have been written in the 2nd C BC....... assuming it was written by Daniel.
Like I said. According to your gospel, the Zionists will burn in hell, being God's will and all. Maybe sooner too if their arrogant stupidity persists. If not, expect even more cruise ships heading to Fort Lauderdale. Jews love it down there! Brooklyn is about full up and NY City gives illegals more these days, far as free [bleep] goes. Got it, Reverend ?
Originally Posted by RL

No, it is you who are misinformed. The Kingdom of Israel was comprised of the so-called ten lost tribes of Israel. It was the so-called Northern Kingdom. The so-called Southern Kingdom was Judah. Israel was completely destroyed and the tribes completely lost. That is why they are to this day known as the “Lost tribes of Israel.”

And yes, Jerusalem itself was almost completely razed in the Siege of A.D 70. Virtually nothing remained. The Romans killed and/or sold into slavery almost every single person within the city. The Romans did not do half measures. Josephus said that the city "was so thoroughly razed to the ground by those that demolished it to its foundations, that nothing was left that could ever persuade visitors that it had once been a place of habitation."

Sixty years later the Romans built a new city on the ruins called Aelia Capitolina. This was a thoroughly pagan city for retired Roman Soldiers from the region. The earliest ruins go back to this period. Virtually nothing remains from earlier except for things like the Pool of Siloam which had silted up during the period of ruin.

All of the alleged Christian sites go back no further than to the reign of Constantine when his mother traveled there and had locals tell her where these things happened. Some of the sites might be correct but some undoubtedly are not as that anyone alive who would have known was killed or scattered in AD 70 and the sites destroyed. So any oral traditions about these sites were lost and could only date back to one hundred years or so after the time of Christ at the earliest.

First off, I enjoy this discussion and I did read what you wrote with an open mind. Next, no, I am not misinformed. The Kingdom of Israel (not the race of people) begins with the reign of King Saul. They were 12 tribes yet one nation under the rule of Saul. The nation however was constantly harassed and attacked by the Philistines (ancestors to current Palestinians) among others, until David took over as king. Under his rule, war was still prevalent but greatly reduced. By the time King Solomon took over, history shows that the Kingdom of Israel enjoyed more freedom, peace and prosperity than anytime in the past or to date.

After Solomon, the kingdom was split in two factions. Judea remained in Jerusalem for a period of time. The remaining 10 tribes (Levi was the exception since it did not own territory) were scattered and taken into slavery and other forms of captivity. Thus your 10 Lost Tribes. It depends on where your belief system is whether you think they are gone forever or displaced. If you give credence to biblical writings then according to Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Ezekiel they will come back as a nation in Israel. In Revelation we see 12,000 from each of the 12 Tribes will be re-gathered. A re-gathering can not happen to a group that has been utterly destroyed. Again, it is what you put credence to.

You put stock into what Josephus wrote but please remember that some historical opinions believe Josephus was a traitor to Jerusalem and Israel - making a pact with the Roman government for his own safety. But in this case, I think he wrote essentially what he "may" have perceived. Perception though is not always reality. By the way, many of his writings are interesting.

We agree on the historical account of the Roman city Aelia Capitolina. But it wasn't a new city - it was a rebuilt Jerusalem called by another name i.e. "A Rose by any other name is still a Rose". I also agree 100% that many of the "holy sites" are only holy because of the revenue they take in. They are the creation of the Roman Catholic Church dating back to Constantine. All you have to do is study the site and then the historical account and realize, "that just doesn't make sense".

I'm torn in believing that the Pool of Siloam is all that is left of Jesus time. The old street below Fortress Antonia of today (historically the location where the original fortress was) has what is said by archeologist to be the original Via Dolorosa. I have seen this and certainly can't dispute it. The Gihon Springs continues to be uncovered and the cave system (yes, I have been in it) looks like it will end up underneath the Temple Mount. If you know - this means it is Hezekiah's Tunnel and will prove without a doubt Israel's rightful ownership of the Temple Mount. That is a whole nother can of worms.

But, the bottom line is, I don't see how it can be said that Israel or Jerusalem was utterly destroyed or annihilated - when at no time in history is that true - even during Roman occupation.
Originally Posted by Muffin
If Daniel had contact with king Nebuchadnezzar, then the book could NOT have been written in the 2nd C BC....... assuming it was written by Daniel.

You are 100% correct. That is the dilemma and discussion among Bible Theologians. I should have said "could have been written as early as..." If you assume it was written by Daniel, it had to be written around the 6th Century during the life of Daniel, Babylonian Empire and King Nebuchadnezzar. Critics will argue that it may have been written as late as the second century which makes it written after many of the events of the Persian and Greek Empire. The Armenian and Hellenistic language does make the 2nd Century writing compelling. Either way, the very fact and it is a fact that the predictions did come to pass even beyond the Persian and Greek Empires is without argument at least to be considered.

Without getting all biblical - Deuteronomy 18:21-22 sums it up pretty well. And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken...
Like I said. According to your gospel, the Zionists will burn in hell, being God's will and all. Maybe sooner too if their arrogant stupidity persists. If not, expect even more cruise ships heading to Fort Lauderdale. Jews love it down there! Brooklyn is about full up and NY City gives illegals more these days, far as free [bleep] goes. Got it, Reverend ?

Are you speaking this to me???? Cause my friend if you are you can GFY - is that reverend enough for you - LMAO.
Yeah, you’re just wrong.
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO
Easy, israels, ours and anyone elses missle defense system would be completely overwhelmed and would be useless. Iran knows this and they have the ability to do this
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

Jerusalem ceased to exist as a city by any name for sixty odd years. It was uninhabited.

Israel was the name of the northern kingdom. It’s gone and has been for quite some time.

I’m not a Darbyite.
Doan worry.. Weak jo already gave them the money to pay for the missiles....
He won't do nuffin but tax Americans more
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by RL

Are you speaking this to me???? Cause my friend if you are you can GFY - is that reverend enough for you - LMAO.

Who's talking to you.Loser?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bingo!
And what better way than to suck in all the so called conservatives is to use the israel card. That gets our side all hot and bothered lol. Mention them and all thought stops
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

Agreed.

Interesting that he used BCE instead of BC in his post also. Either a copy/paste off the ‘net or ?
I wonder how deep Stoopid runs in the Pentagon. Does Blinken really mean it when he tells Israel Time Out? Or will he order the subs to launch on Iran if the idiots do place their bets? Israel is full of bluff but it's desperate too now with its economy tanking and the crybaby IDF needing mental health discharges just when they want to clobber Hezbollah. They know how rotten that campaign will end already. China for sure is telling them how valuable oil is to them and how expensive screwing around with its delivery will be for Israel. The Jews may not realize, or believe, their tail wagging the dog advantage isn't making Fido bark so loud anymore. Congress of course want's to do their bidding. FUBAR overnight is a safe bet if they don't eat crow. A huge war will solve many problems for the elites if the outcome seems tolerable otherwise. But it's a lot of marbles all at once. We are living in interesting times.....
I assume that now Israel knows the exact locations the missiles came from. Targets, all of them...hopefully right after Tehran disappears.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I assume that now Israel knows the exact locations the missiles came from. Targets, all of them...hopefully right after Tehran disappears.
Before betting your savings, listen to Ritter on Napolitano. Israel has a very weak hand. Iran slapped them gently just to wake them up. If America jumps in you might need a Tesla.
oh no!!!! scott ritter!!!! look out!!!

you dumb arse, ritter don't know schitt. all he is good for is russian propaganda
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

Jerusalem ceased to exist as a city by any name for sixty odd years. It was uninhabited.

Israel was the name of the northern kingdom. It’s gone and has been for quite some time.

I’m not a Darbyite.

Glad you are not a Darbyite. I'm not either.

I still don't get where you are saying Jerusalem was uninhabited for 60 years around 70 AD. Are you confusing when Babylon tore down the walls and destroyed the Temple and the 70 years of desolation that followed? Almost all of Jerusalem was taken captive. This would have been the only time in history that was even close to Jerusalem being deserted.

Ezra led the first contingency back to rebuild the Temple and shortly after Nehemiah led those same people to rebuild the walls. But even then it was not uninhabited.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
oh no!!!! scott ritter!!!! look out!!!

you dumb arse, ritter don't know schitt. all he is good for is russian propaganda

He’s also pretty good at exposing himself to underage girls in chat rooms.
i
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

I’m not a Darbyite.

I still don't get where you are saying Jerusalem was uninhabited for 60 years around 70 AD. Are you confusing when Babylon tore down the walls and destroyed the Temple and the 70 years of desolation that followed? Almost all of Jerusalem was taken captive. This would have been the only time in history that was even close to Jerusalem being deserted.

Ezra led the first contingency back to rebuild the Temple and shortly after Nehemiah led those same people to rebuild the walls. But even then it was not uninhabited.

Huh…the Romans desteoyed it completely in 70 A.D.. There was nothing there but ruins until they bulit Aelia Capotlina on them in 130. Many now believe that that the building of Aelia Capotlina on the ruins of Jerusalem and a massive Temple of Zeus on the former Temple Mount may have been the impetus behind the Bar Khokba revolt. The city was so destroyed that the Roman ceremony dedicating the new city involve ploughing over the new city limits.
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

I’m not a Darbyite.
This is correct. One of the WORST geopolitical decisions in the post WWII era was the execution of the Balfour Declaration, i.e., the state of Israel in the Palatinate. The best solution was to give them the island of Madagascar as the new Jewish State (administered by the French). The other fatal decision was the France allowing and giving credence to the Ayatollah (then headquartered in France) and the US decision to pull the rug out from under the Shah. As far as the hocus-pocus paper airplane drone attack on Israel, easy bet it's being driven by the CHICOMs to deplete and tie up our supply of weapons and bleed us dry. They shoot a thousand dollar drone and we shoot it down with a five million dollar missile.
It’s a new world. The paper airplanes are slow and easily shot down, but absolutely deadly if they are not. A phuqing model airplane hobbyist can make a precision guided bomb right now. When I look up my location on my Iphone through Google maps it not only shows that I’m at my house, it shows what room I’m in. Anyone can utilize that.

So the small drones might seem like toys but a thousand of them night after night would quickly bring any air defense system to its knees. Until we have laser beams shooting things out of the sky, this is the wave of the future, because almost anyone can make them and any nation or even well funded group can afford to make them in staggering quantities.
Easy, israels, ours and anyone elses missle defense system would be completely overwhelmed and would be useless. Iran knows this and they have the ability to do this

Israel has the ultimate defense system and will use it if necessary....Iran knows it, which is why their current stick launches are little more than firing over the bow.

Past history is always interesting. However, current history is reality. Talking about what should have been done, doesn't change what needs to be done. Odd that some here now are so willing to trust the Muzzies. When needed against their enemies or those that need converted, lying is an acceptable trait in their culture. I guess some do forget. "I just want to learn how to fly plane, nothing more."
Originally Posted by battue

Israel has the ultimate defense system and will use it if necessary....Iran knows it, which is why their current stick launches are little more than firing over the bow.

Past history is always interesting. However, current history is reality. Talking about what should have been done, doesn't change what needs to be done. Odd that some here now are so willing to trust the Muzzies. When needed against their enemies or those that need converted, lying is an acceptable trait in their culture. I guess some do forget. "I just want to learn how to fly plane, nothing more."

The shocking nature of brainwashed people, like "Muzzy" mouthing morons like you, is they do not suspect they are in fact Brainwashed. The Jews own whatever rattles your skull, so you wouldn't know. Iranian missiles just proved to the world, especially the Zionist scum of the sea, We can hit you. We can destroy you. And yes, 911 was an Israeli op.

https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2024/04/15/the-missiles-of-april/13/
Originally Posted by battue

The shocking nature of brainwashed people, like "Muzzy" mouthing morons like you, is they do not suspect they are in fact Brainwashed. The Jews own whatever rattles your skull, so you wouldn't know. Iranian missiles just proved to the world, especially the Zionist scum of the sea, We can hit you. We can destroy you. And yes, 911 was an Israeli op.

https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2024/04/15/the-missiles-of-april/13/

And I used to hang around and shoot with a Paki physician….acted like a best friend. Take this Krieghoff, I want you to have it. I didn’t. Until the time came he thought I could be converted. Then he started with the you know the Jews have bombs under Washington,DC, and if we don’t do what they want will blow it up?

They have one under your house also?🤣

The Muzzies in power want your head or your conversion… and you’re too stupid too see it.
It’s a new world. The paper airplanes are slow and easily shot down, but absolutely deadly if they are not. A phuqing model airplane hobbyist can make a precision guided bomb right now. When I look up my location on my Iphone through Google maps it not only shows that I’m at my house, it shows what room I’m in. Anyone can utilize that.

So the small drones might seem like toys but a thousand of them night after night would quickly bring any air defense system to its knees. Until we have laser beams shooting things out of the sky, this is the wave of the future, because almost anyone can make them and any nation or even well funded group can afford to make them in staggering quantities.

50,000 dollar interceptors to shoot down $500 cardboard planes. Spending a 50 million dollars to shoot down half million dollars in drones is a loss, even if you get every single one of them. With enough such victories you'll run out of money.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

Agreed.

Interesting that he used BCE instead of BC in his post also. Either a copy/paste off the ‘net or ?

Not hardly - the way I was taught. Guess again - LOL
i
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by RL
Yeah, you’re just wrong.

OK - tell me more - LMAO

I’m not a Darbyite.

Huh…the Romans desteoyed it completely in 70 A.D.. There was nothing there but ruins until they bulit Aelia Capotlina on them in 130. Many now believe that that the building of Aelia Capotlina on the ruins of Jerusalem and a massive Temple of Zeus on the former Temple Mount may have been the impetus behind the Bar Khokba revolt. The city was so destroyed that the Roman ceremony dedicating the new city involve ploughing over the new city limits.

OK

Mirror mirror on the wall …
The Muzzies have a big yearly meeting called Mecca....You should go....They may even make you a keynote speaker.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Before betting your savings, listen to Ritter on Napolitano. Israel has a very weak hand. Iran slapped them gently just to wake them up. If America jumps in you might need a Tesla.

Why would Americans need to drive electric vehicles? America was an oil exporting nation just a couple of years ago and could crank up oil production and refining capacity if we were facing an actual energy crisis, assuming of course that the administration in power had the balls to tell the climate hand wringers to pound sand.

Israel has nuclear weapons and might use them if backed into a corner.

Many of the civilians in Gaza would be safe if Egypt would allow the women and children to cross into Egyptian territory, but they haven't and by not doing so bear more than a little responsibility for civilian deaths in Gaza. I wonder why the Egyptians won't make any effort to save the lives of their fellow Muslims?

Hamas could get a temporary cease fire that would save the lives of Gazans if they would return the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Hamas knows what Israel's terms are and I sincerely hope that Israel continues to punish Hamas until the hostages are released or everything associated with Hamas is destroyed. Since Ramadan is over, the Israelis should start bombing Gaza again. I'd like to see them announce their targets block by block so that the civilians would have time to relocate before the bombs start to fall.
© 24hourcampfire