Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I think biden gave them the green light for this anemic attack to save face.

I think you're right.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
One day, Damascus will be laid to ruin. Iran will never destroy Israel, though it will one day be on the brink of it. Christ will return and wipe them out for good.

absolutely 100% correct !!!!

When THEY crucified Christ ... their population count was xxxx ?

then it exploded over the last 2k years.. Took these fkn Yids 2k years to gain control of the world only to lose power after 7 years . Absolutely and truly hilarious ..

The best part is.... after centuries of mating & multiplying ... the Yid numbers will be reduced to same as when THEY crucified Jesus Christ ...

In one year ...

Imagine what that means ..?

Send the fire & burn these fkrs everywhere

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Israel ask for it by violating the sovereignty of two countries (Iran & Syria). Fahq'em.

as others have pointed out, Iran has never respected diplomatic immunity or the sovereignty of other folk's embassy or territory. Iran is a pariah state, and I have no problem with slapping them down.

Sam......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The raghead politicians should probably stay out of Tehran for the forseeable future. Might be a little dangerous to their health to be around any government buildings there.

Makes no difference…. Once they are marked they can’t walk out in the desert to go to the BR. Maybe not today, but perhaps next week. Time is not on their side.

For all the Jew haters here….those who sleep with the Koran, consider all of you Jews and infidels. The war never ends until all rugs face East.

Last edited by battue; 04/14/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ah

We know about the Jewish and the Korrannies Mindsets

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
It's probably time Israel just wipes Iran off the face of the earth.

Israel can't wipe its own ass without $Billions US. Your tax $$$ aren't even enough! Your declining standard of living isn't enough. But you are proud to support these fiends? At least the "Biden" administration ( run by Jews proud of Israel) see the light. "WE" can't wipe ours either! The whole counterfeit shebang is peeling apart like the cheapest toilet paper. Jews control the money. Jews control the media. Jews control Congress and the rest. Trump or whoever, it's just a different tribe. But guess what? Reality is the ultimate Master. Nobody controls Reality! All the lies so many chirping fools here repeat, as if they ever formed opinion based on facts, can't change anything. Israel is evil, respects no one or any moral code, spits on Christians in public and violates every man made law with impunity. They are nothing but racist thieves and murderers who survive by bribery, blackmail, and cunning - calling their worst victims TERRORISTS! Palestinians are not terrorists. Hamas drove the Jews out. Slaughtering 33,000 innocent human beings from the air isn't winning. It's Genocide. Iranians are intelligent, accomplished engineers with a proud ancient heritage. They have been attacked by Israel for decades. They do not have a Federal Reserve controlled by stateless Bankers either, interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Tarquin
It's all good. Biden has cut short his vacation and is headed back to the White House. smile

Is he sending ice cream to Iran... or Israel?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by akrange
Ah

We know about the Jewish and the Korrannies Mindsets

Want to know why the Jews, Chinks, Japs, Indians come here and are successful? They stick together, they make an effort to have all have similar goals, they value education. Here we essentially eat are own.

laissez les bons temps rouler
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
One day, Damascus will be laid to ruin. Iran will never destroy Israel, though it will one day be on the brink of it. Christ will return and wipe them out for good.

Yes sir, You are right, . An oracle concerning Damascus . See , Damascus will no longer be a city, but will become a heap of ruins," Isaiah 17v1.

It is clear that Iran is using Syria as a staging ground . It will be destroyed. Also, Ezekiel 39 it is clear of an attack from the far north. Surely Ezekiel means Russia . I would not be surprised in verse 9, it is talking about nuclear weapons that didn't ignite and the missiles fell short into Israel. " for 7 yrs. they used the weapons". That sounds like nuclear to me.

Ezekiel 39. prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord.

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of.

9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign Lord.

Last edited by ihookem; 04/14/24.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
[interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

Sounds scary. What’s the death toll from last night’s 200+ drone and missile attack ?

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by las
Right- Iran was so respectful of soverign American territory- the Embassy- in Tehran a few decades back. Fugem.

Obama is getting a return on all those plane-loasds of $100 bills (less "finder fees") he sent Iran. Those mansions he bought - especially on the climate crises endangered seashores - oon't pay for theselves you know.

^^^^^ Truth ^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Calvin
[interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

Sounds scary. What’s the death toll from last night’s 200+ drone and missile attack ?

So far , I have only heard of a few missiles that made it into Israel. One girl was seriously wounded. If that is all Iran has, they are in a heap of trouble, and I think they may have given Israel their best shot cause when your enemy says. " We are done now , but if you retaliate , you will be punished more severely ." That sounds a lot like a kid that gives a punch and runs back on his porch and gives threats to me.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Israel can't wipe its own ass without $Billions US. Your tax $$$ aren't even enough! Your declining standard of living isn't enough. But you are proud to support these fiends? At least the "Biden" administration ( run by Jews proud of Israel) see the light. "WE" can't wipe ours either! The whole counterfeit shebang is peeling apart like the cheapest toilet paper. Jews control the money. Jews control the media. Jews control Congress and the rest. Trump or whoever, it's just a different tribe. But guess what? Reality is the ultimate Master. Nobody controls Reality! All the lies so many chirping fools here repeat, as if they ever formed opinion based on facts, can't change anything. Israel is evil, respects no one or any moral code, spits on Christians in public and violates every man made law with impunity. They are nothing but racist thieves and murderers who survive by bribery, blackmail, and cunning - calling their worst victims TERRORISTS! Palestinians are not terrorists. Hamas drove the Jews out. Slaughtering 33,000 innocent human beings from the air isn't winning. It's Genocide. Iranians are intelligent, accomplished engineers with a proud ancient heritage. They have been attacked by Israel for decades. They do not have a Federal Reserve controlled by stateless Bankers either, interestingly enough. They are ready for reality. Israel is trapped. Suicide almost complete.

You apparently don't believe the Bible and how Israel will never be completely destroyed? The God of all creation is on their side. Sorry, to burst your bubble with this truth. Also, Hamas, Iran, and all the other muslim terrorists are just that, murdering terrorists! God bless Israel!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How many multi-million dollar missiles did Israel use to shoot down $15k wooden and paper drones?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We sure seem to have a lot of anti-Semites here. Not one of whom has or will go join Hamas, of course. Just hate-filled douchebags; all blow and no go.

JoeBob, what would you spend to stop a 50-cent bullet aimed at you? Huh?

Last edited by RockyRaab; 04/14/24.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You apparently don't believe the Bible and how Israel will never be completely destroyed? The God of all creation is on their side. Sorry, to burst your bubble with this truth. Also, Hamas, Iran, and all the other muslim terrorists are just that, murdering terrorists! God bless Israel!

But Judea WAS completely destroyed. Jerusalem was so completely destroyed it literally stopped being a city for about 60 years until it it was rebuilt as Roman veteran’s colony called Aelia Capitolina in 130 A.D.. All the Holy Land tours to Jerusalem are somewhat fraudulent as that there is practically nothing/nada/zero left from the Jerusalem of Jesus’ time. It was utterly destroyed. When it was reconstituted the few Jews remaining in the Holy Land weren’t even allowed to enter it until the 5th Century.

So Israel actually was destroyed. First, Israel was actually the 10 tribes that were carried off into captivity and utterly lost from history. Judea was destroyed completely destroyed in the Jewish rebellions in the first and second centuries ans utterly failed to exist for 2000 years.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
We sure seem to have a lot of anti-Semites here. Not one of whom has or will go join Hamas, of course. Just hate-filled douchebags; all blow and no go.

JoeBob, what would you spend to stop a 50-cent bullet aimed at you? Huh?

Whatever it takes. That said, is it sustainable? There is a finite number of them. We’ve been using the schit out of them in Ukraine and the Red Sea. And our industrial base is so degraded we can’t make them at any sort of sustainable rate.

Further, I’m tired of my tax dollars being used for this schit.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/14/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are about 8 or 10 here that don't believe the OT and Jesus concerning Israel. Israel will prevail.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
There are about 8 or 10 here that don't believe the OT and Jesus concerning Israel. Israel will prevail.

Jesus? You mean this?

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8: 39-44

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Netanyahu is a terrorist. No different than what they are supposed to be fighting. There arent any good players in this and its crazy how so many of you are brain washed into thinking israel can do no wrong and america should bleed themselves to protect them. Im not a jew hater. Im a realist and someone who understands what we are seeing and what israel really is. This isnt a war anyone wants other than that pile of chit netanyahu and some of you old ass war mongering fox news loving fools. Flame away, but someday you guys are going to have to wake up and begin to try and understand how bad you have been played

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 878 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,312
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.