Home
Posted By: IA_fog Question for campfire drs - 04/19/24
Ok so lately my legs feel weak. Climbing a flight of stairs i feel weak. I can walk 1.5 miles on a treadmill at 3.4 mph at a 2% incline no problems but a flight of stairs I feel weak
What am i missing or not doing
Vitamin? Protein(i eat a lot of meat and chicken) ?
Also having muscle cramps and weakness in one forearm not always but sometimes cant hold a coffe cup.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Ok so lately my legs feel weak. Climbing a flight of stairs i feel weak. I can walk 1.5 miles on a treadmill at 3.4 mph at a 2% incline no problems but a flight of stairs I feel weak
Also having muscle cramps and weakness in one forearm not always but sometimes cant hold a coffe cup.

Stay away from high elevation western USA & hiking

Good luck & best wishes

I am no DR

But am a healthy older guy

And live at high elevation and excersise

https://versusarthritis.org/about-a...of-complementary-treatments/glucosamine/
Posted By: WMR Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/19/24
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG. See your doctor for a work up. A number of things can cause this.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/19/24
Get checked out asap. Tell them you have chest pains at times to hit the requirements for cardiac evaluation even if you dont.

You may have coronary Vascular insufficiency.
Get your heart checked out first and then get your blood tested.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Yes, see a Real Doctor.
Posted By: WMR Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Get checked out asap. Tell them you have chest pains at times to hit the requirements for cardiac evaluation even if you dont.

For sure mislead the doc so you get the wrong work up and waste time and resources. Maybe even have complications from some unnecessary test. Sounds like a plan. 🤔
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
They'll give you an EKG to check for a heart problem. Just tell them the symptoms.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, see a Real Doctor.

The best advice.
Posted By: RAM Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Have had same symptoms 7+ years. Had every test known. Nothing. Went on T therapy even though only low normal. Didn't help and gained weight in thighs and chest compounding problem. Stopped that, went thru Covid years, always complaining same thing and getting crickets from Dr's. Haven't seen a Dr. In 2 years. Don't trust any of them. Funny, you'all scam a Nation for 6 years, each and everyone of the co cksuc kers violated their oath. They can all go screw.
Posted By: add Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, see a Real Doctor.

The best advice.

Yes, the "real" doctors who advised you to get the jab.

I, personally, would hunt down a nationally ranked cardiologist near you. And make an appointment - ASAP.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR

For sure mislead the doc so you get the wrong work up and waste time and resources. Maybe even have complications from some unnecessary test. Sounds like a plan. 🤔

Or like my bud suffering weakness who saw two docs and didn't hit the markers for a cardiac evaluation and they sent home w BP pills and asthma meds who died of a heart attack 2 weeks later.

Look, I used to never have problems ordering orbital or sinus or brain films, C-T scans or MRIs (with or without contrast) on my patients for ocular injury or trauma or vision or visual field loss, extra-ocular muscle paresis or palsy or double vision or severe headache or unexplained vision loss or blood work for potential life threatening temporal arteritis or carotid scans until after Zero got in office. Then it became a real hassle with strict requirements and possible causes of a patients condition with insurance companies or those health care providers for Medicare patients.

You have no clue how many patients I've seen at one of the largest privately owned Ocular Medical and surgical clinics in the country where our clinic routinely saw patients from Mexico to Oklahoma and Pecos to Abilene.

You have no clue as to how many patients I've seen who's Dr felt they had no need for a brain scan when they had severe headaches until I had vision field analysis performed and found visual field defects that cleared the way for such or the number of brain bleeds those scans subsequently turned up AFTER their physician promised them they hadn't suffered such.
I agree with the others, you need a cardiac work up and stress test. Too many possibilities of what it might be for an internet diagnosis.

30+ years in Emergency Medicine between EMS, ER nurse, Flight nurse
Posted By: slumlord Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by RAM
Have had same symptoms 7+ years. Had every test known. Nothing. Went on T therapy even though only low normal. Didn't help and gained weight in thighs and chest compounding problem.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Beware asking medical advice on this forum, some of our "Doctors" got their M.D. out of a CrackerJack box.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
They'll give you an EKG to check for a heart problem. Just tell them the symptoms.
I wouldn’t trust a EKG for myself. I never had a bad one or high blood pressure. Went to ER , was kept me over night did some other test and a nuclear stress and sent me home. Seen the same cardiologist the following week and told him I wanted to have a heart cath( which I requested in the hospital) He fought me and and said everything was fine. He finally relented to give me a Ct.
After that test they said I needed to have the cath I previously requested. While in recovery from the cath the cardiologist said I needed bypass surgery. I looked at him and said “ I guess its a good thing I pushed you isn’t it”? His reply was Yes.
I ended up getting another opinion and had some stents as the surgeon didn’t think I needed a bypass.
Be your own advocate and push till you get the answers.
I was also having issues in walking up stairs and not much on flat ground. The scary part for me was the week prior to going in. I had taken my grandson fishing. I had some discomfort walking up the boat ramp and some on the ride home. A big part of the time there was no cell service and I was afraid I would have a catastrophic event in front of my Grandson and him have no way to help.
It really helped me to seek the help I needed.
Im not a doctor and the only good advice I will give is get in and push for the answers you need.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
I’m 57 6 ft 230 lbs i consider in decent shape can still outwork most 25 yr olds it just th3 stairs, I drink lots of water BP under control with my meds , only out of breath if do a strenuous task fast , i dont feel bad just weak kneed lol go8ng up stairs have had bad knees for most of m6 life
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Nice knowin ya.
A lot of the stress test stuff is spotty at best. Angiogram (dye contrast) is most surefire way to detect blockage.
Other tests such as echo and others may find other issues such as valve issues.
Best advice, see a real MD soon
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Get to a cardiologist soonest. Possible blocked artery. Time for a stress test/nuclear stress test. Been there.
Hardly. I'll race your ass up a pole tomorrow gas bag.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
IN
\n the month of march I was wayching a movie n the tube but somehow just didn't feel right. I said to hell with it I'm going to the ER. Damned if I wasn't having a heart attack. They kept me overnight and the next day they put in a stent. Had me come back about a week later and put in another one. Just this last month on IIRC the 8th I had an angiogram. When they were through with that they put in a stent the next day. That makes three. On March 14th they replaced my aortic heart valve. What fun. Now the only thing left for them to do is figure which meds to use to bring my BP down. My BP has always been higher than normal but these last few weeks it has been abnormally so. Be glad when that's squared away.
PJ
Posted By: hatari Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG.

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.
Originally Posted by RAM
Hardly. I'll race your ass up a pole tomorrow gas bag.

You're much more likely ta race your ass down onta one.
Posted By: hatari Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR

Or like my bud suffering weakness who saw two docs and didn't hit the markers for a cardiac evaluation and they sent home w BP pills and asthma meds who died of a heart attack 2 weeks later.

Look, I used to never have problems ordering orbital or sinus or brain films, C-T scans or MRIs (with or without contrast) on my patients for ocular injury or trauma or vision or visual field loss, extra-ocular muscle paresis or palsy or double vision or severe headache or unexplained vision loss or blood work for potential life threatening temporal arteritis or carotid scans until after Zero got in office. Then it became a real hassle with strict requirements and possible causes of a patients condition with insurance companies or those health care providers for Medicare patients.

You have no clue how many patients I've seen at one of the largest privately owned Ocular Medical and surgical clinics in the country where our clinic routinely saw patients from Mexico to Oklahoma and Pecos to Abilene.

You have no clue as to how many patients I've seen who's Dr felt they had no need for a brain scan when they had severe headaches until I had vision field analysis performed and found visual field defects that cleared the way for such or the number of brain bleeds those scans subsequently turned up AFTER their physician promised them they hadn't suffered such.

I’m afraid that is all true. In these times all to often a patients health insurance plan is examined more than the patient, and what the insurance pays for is wall the doc will recommend. Doesn’t want to put the pt out of pocket unless obvious
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by WMR

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.

After he is forced ta get a covid fakeccine. Right, dr. mengele?
Posted By: Hastings Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
I have to stop when climbing a hill to let my heart catch up. My cardiologist said to just get used to it. He says the Bisoprolol I take for HBP is the cause. It may be your BP medicine.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Haha
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by WMR

After he is forced ta get a covid fakeccine. Right, dr. mengele?

Hahaha. Maybe Covid Fauxine.

Statins may well be the problem but would not be normally be an emergency, unless of course one was also taking a certain acid reflux treatment with it. Maybe they took that dangerous OTC one off the market.
Posted By: callnum Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR

Like all of jagballz posts —ours BS

Jagballz worked at LenseCrafters.
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Why pay 20 grand when ya give it up for free?
No guts gas bag huh? Go ph uk your palm as shole.
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Well, least the world knows what ya think your ahole is worth.

Not sayin they'd pay it.

Maybe try the classifieds?

Ya could make the good guy list.

Luck to ya.
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.
Originally Posted by RAM
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.

Dude, you're the one that offered his ass cherry for $20k, not me.

Hold inta the Nyquil.
Originally Posted by WMR

Certainly a possibility. OP’s symptoms may suggest proximal muscle weakness, which can have a number of causes. He walks the treadmill at a good clip so cardiopulmonary problems seem a bit less likely. He does later report some SOB, which changes the situation some. In any case, a guy like him should have no problem with a flight of stairs. Definitely sounds like a visit to his doctor is needed. Hope it turns out ok.
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Classic campfire. Guy asks about muscle weakness and fatigue, the Qtard optometrist advises him to fabricate his symptoms, and the next thing he knows he’s in the cath lab. Meanwhile, RAM puffs his chest and challenges everybody to a pole climbing contest.

Stay tuned for the next thread, where we will have a bitch session about the crazy high cost of healthcare; how nobody checked a calcium; and the magnitude of RAM’s loss.

🤦‍♂️
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Jag,

You’re not even a doctor.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RAM
Have had same symptoms 7+ years. Had every test known. Nothing. Went on T therapy even though only low normal. Didn't help and gained weight in thighs and chest compounding problem.

🤣😂🤣
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Classic campfire. Guy asks about muscle weakness and fatigue, the Qtard optometrist advises him to fabricate his symptoms, and the next thing he knows he’s in the cath lab. Meanwhile, RAM puffs his chest and challenges everybody to a pole climbing contest.

Stay tuned for the next thread, where we will have a bitch session about the crazy high cost of healthcare; how nobody checked a calcium; and the magnitude of RAM’s loss.

🤦‍♂️

Is it time for me to mention the healing properties of Apple Cider Vinegar yet?

You say your legs feel weak, but you're not out of breath, is that tight?

What about your heart rate when you climb stairs?
I’m betting cardiovascular.
If you are low on potassium that can cause weakness and cramps. Try eating a banana, or drink a big glass of orange juice, these foods are high in potassium.

A real doctor will never guess potassium eficiency.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A real doctor will never guess potassium eficiency.

Probably a reason for that, but nonetheless, here’s a few ways to increase it:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4145368/
Ia-fog, your doc would need to know height, weight, age, medications. Family and personal history, and hand’s-on exam. Then perhaps a CBC, UA, thyroid function, and a liver panel. Maybe a chest X-ray too.

And of course there is the “eyeball” test — his, of you.

There’s a lot of info in those beginning tests and that’s truly the beginning. Or, maybe not.

Hope you feel better soon.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/20/24
Drink red wine ASAP

I prefer the cheap boxed stuff

10K' hikes may kick UR azz.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Drink red wine ASAP

I prefer the cheap boxed stuff

10K' hikes may kick UR azz.......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

This, for sure. You’ll probably still die, but it won’t bother you that much; especially with that view. 😁
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yes smokepole and heart rate doesn’t increase much at all
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

🤦‍♂️

Need to start it again Braggs!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
Braggs is the good stuff.

Has that little half-dissolved mouse skeleton settled to the bottom.

🤮
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

🤦‍♂️

Hahaha, from woolve, the Dumbfughk who believes the MSM lies instead of Trump and his GOD given eyes and is stupid enough to think these two below are the same guys. TFF.

Yeah woolve, it's normal as one gets older to lose one ear lobe. Happens alla time.

Derek Johnson, who Trump Retruths on Truth Social has it right about guys like you and that's why you're on the ignored Dumbassed Crew.

Come on woolve, tell us how nuttin is bean done (you hope).

Posted By: callnum Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
The fake doctor eyeballz must be drunk.

Posts totally irrelevant ramblings on the wrong thread.

Is mental illness is advancing
Originally Posted by smokepole

Yes smokepole and heart rate doesn’t increase much at all

Well, I'm no doctor and I sure hope you're going to see a good one but no heavy breathing and no rapid heart rate on the treadmill or climbing stairs coupled with the pronounced weakness in your arm doesn't sound like something cardiovascular.

In the gym do you do resistance exercises with your legs and if so, how is that working?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
I can't see what you posted, Smokeapole, because you're a Dumbass who can't get a clue and you are on ignore too.

Tell us he has gotten older, smoke, just as your Fake Nues MSM said. grin

jaquartz: Don't you have plenty of other threads on which to spout your bullsh*t without messing up IA's very serious thread here?

Someone please quote me so numbnuts can get a clue.
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

🤦‍♂️

Hahaha, from woolve, the Dumbfughk who believes the MSM lies instead of Trump and his GOD given eyes and is stupid enough to think these two below are the same guys. TFF.

Yeah woolve, it's normal as one gets older to lose one ear lobe. Happens alla time.

Derek Johnson, who Trump Retruths on Truth Social has it right about guys like you and that's why you're on the ignored Dumbassed Crew.

Come on woolve, tell us how nuttin is bean done (you hope).

I can't see what you posted, Smokeapole, because you're a Dumbass who can't get a clue and you are on ignore too.

Tell us he has gotten older, smoke, just as your Fake Nues MSM said. grin

Strong work, Qball. This is why everyone should consult their optometrist first when they have actual medical issues.

Now, back to reality for the OP.
Posted By: ribka Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Beware asking medical advice on this forum, some of our "Doctors" got their M.D. out of a CrackerJack box.

Your Dr told you to get an untested vaccine. And you obeyed.

lol
Posted By: Etoh Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24

without your current medication profile its impossible to say that its not drug side effects. Then we get into HIPPA problems. Knowing what drugs at least points to directions of previous diagnosis.

Don't forget when seeing a doc. you are paying them to find a problem. No doubt there will be at least one.

Does your arm sometimes feel really cold or hot, does the problem leg tingle?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
I think that when Brandon had his face lift it pulled his ear lobes down and tight. 😳
Originally Posted by Etoh
without your current medication profile its impossible to say that its not drug side effects. Then we get into HIPPA problems.

How?
Posted By: WMR Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
without your current medication profile its impossible to say that its not drug side effects. Then we get into HIPPA problems.

How?

Don’t’ be a buzzkill. Sensible questions just slow things down. The thread showed signs of petering out. The specter of HIPPA always adds some spice. Even when used incorrectly. 🫤
Posted By: Szumi Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
You should discuss this with your doc. Too many active guys that find out they had a blocked heart. The lucky ones find out at the doc's, the other ones succumb to the widow maker.

If you are concerned enough to be asking here, you know something is wrong.
Posted By: victoro Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
I’m 57 6 ft 230 lbs i consider in decent shape can still outwork most 25 yr olds it just th3 stairs, I drink lots of water BP under control with my meds , only out of breath if do a strenuous task fast , i dont feel bad just weak kneed lol go8ng up stairs have had bad knees for most of m6 life

High blood pressure drugs can cause all kinds of medical problems. and your high BP is probably aggravated by your weight. I have a friend who has all kinds of medical problems caused by Agent Orange exposure. He takes a BP drug that won't let his heartrate increase past a certain point when he does anything strenuous.

How?

not sure which topic the how goes with. but the side effect in conjunction with the side effects of another drug may be causing the problem. and on the other hand , he may have had a slight stroke

what medications you are on is for you and health care professionals involved. putting it on an internet is advertising. I deal with HIPPA every day so please don't tell me about the problems. Anyone can complain to them, they have to follow up. Its a can of worms.
No stroke that I’m aware of
NO FAKE COVID JAB
I take 2 bp and 2 cholersterol meds and cialis
My knees are full of arthritis to boot
1. HIPPA has exactly zero to do with a discussion like this.

2. Cholesterol drugs are a fairly frequent cause of muscle weakness. I hope that turns out to be your problem.

3. Cialis should not keep you from getting up stairs. In fact, it should help you get up. 😳
Originally Posted by WMR

2. Cholesterol drugs are a fairly frequent cause of muscle weakness. I hope that turns out to be your problem.

3. Cialis should not keep you from getting up stairs. In fact, it should help you get up. 😳

The only exactly is "there are no exactlys". (absolutes etc). just because your world of experience hasn't dealt with it doesn't mean others haven't
No stroke that I’m aware of
NO FAKE COVID JAB
I take 2 bp and 2 cholersterol meds and cialis
My knees are full of arthritis to boot

If one of your bp meds is a beta-blocker it could definitely do it.
Originally Posted by WMR

The only exactly is "there are no exactlys". (absolutes etc). just because your world of experience hasn't dealt with it doesn't mean others haven't

That’s probably the funniest thing I’ll read all week. Thanks. You missed it on the meds, too. To be fair, I’m a ringer. Best wishes. I’ve no doubt you mean well.
Posted By: pahick Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/21/24
..... I deal with HIPPA every day so please don't tell me about the problems.........

HIPAA...
Posted By: Etoh Re: Question for campfire drs - 04/22/24
Health Information Probing and Packaging Act. (better name for them)

Did you know that there were internet companies out there that gather patient information, bundle it, then market it. Did you know that as of last legislation in 35 states now require their registration in the DOPL of those states under separate business organizations. Did you even know that your health information was handled by AI chips.
© 24hourcampfire