Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Get to a cardiologist soonest. Possible blocked artery. Time for a stress test/nuclear stress test. Been there.

Last edited by MikeL2; 04/19/24.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hardly. I'll race your ass up a pole tomorrow gas bag.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
IN
\n the month of march I was wayching a movie n the tube but somehow just didn't feel right. I said to hell with it I'm going to the ER. Damned if I wasn't having a heart attack. They kept me overnight and the next day they put in a stent. Had me come back about a week later and put in another one. Just this last month on IIRC the 8th I had an angiogram. When they were through with that they put in a stent the next day. That makes three. On March 14th they replaced my aortic heart valve. What fun. Now the only thing left for them to do is figure which meds to use to bring my BP down. My BP has always been higher than normal but these last few weeks it has been abnormally so. Be glad when that's squared away.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR
Ask your doctor to stop your statin. OK, that was a SWAG.

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RAM
Hardly. I'll race your ass up a pole tomorrow gas bag.

You're much more likely ta race your ass down onta one.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WMR
Get checked out asap. Tell them you have chest pains at times to hit the requirements for cardiac evaluation even if you dont.

You may have coronary Vascular insufficiency.

For sure mislead the doc so you get the wrong work up and waste time and resources. Maybe even have complications from some unnecessary test. Sounds like a plan. 🤔

Or like my bud suffering weakness who saw two docs and didn't hit the markers for a cardiac evaluation and they sent home w BP pills and asthma meds who died of a heart attack 2 weeks later.

Look, I used to never have problems ordering orbital or sinus or brain films, C-T scans or MRIs (with or without contrast) on my patients for ocular injury or trauma or vision or visual field loss, extra-ocular muscle paresis or palsy or double vision or severe headache or unexplained vision loss or blood work for potential life threatening temporal arteritis or carotid scans until after Zero got in office. Then it became a real hassle with strict requirements and possible causes of a patients condition with insurance companies or those health care providers for Medicare patients.

You have no clue how many patients I've seen at one of the largest privately owned Ocular Medical and surgical clinics in the country where our clinic routinely saw patients from Mexico to Oklahoma and Pecos to Abilene.

You have no clue as to how many patients I've seen who's Dr felt they had no need for a brain scan when they had severe headaches until I had vision field analysis performed and found visual field defects that cleared the way for such or the number of brain bleeds those scans subsequently turned up AFTER their physician promised them they hadn't suffered such.

I’m afraid that is all true. In these times all to often a patients health insurance plan is examined more than the patient, and what the insurance pays for is wall the doc will recommend. Doesn’t want to put the pt out of pocket unless obvious

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by WMR

My friend, that is a very good guess and fits the symptoms of statin induced rabdo. Blood work can confirm.

After he is forced ta get a covid fakeccine. Right, dr. mengele?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have to stop when climbing a hill to let my heart catch up. My cardiologist said to just get used to it. He says the Bisoprolol I take for HBP is the cause. It may be your BP medicine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Haha
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by WMR

After he is forced ta get a covid fakeccine. Right, dr. mengele?

Hahaha. Maybe Covid Fauxine.

Statins may well be the problem but would not be normally be an emergency, unless of course one was also taking a certain acid reflux treatment with it. Maybe they took that dangerous OTC one off the market.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by WMR
Get checked out asap. Tell them you have chest pains at times to hit the requirements for cardiac evaluation even if you dont.

You may have coronary Vascular insufficiency.

For sure mislead the doc so you get the wrong work up and waste time and resources. Maybe even have complications from some unnecessary test. Sounds like a plan. 🤔

Or like my bud suffering weakness who saw two docs and didn't hit the markers for a cardiac evaluation and they sent home w BP pills and asthma meds who died of a heart attack 2 weeks later.

Look, I used to never have problems ordering orbital or sinus or brain films, C-T scans or MRIs (with or without contrast) on my patients for ocular injury or trauma or vision or visual field loss, extra-ocular muscle paresis or palsy or double vision or severe headache or unexplained vision loss or blood work for potential life threatening temporal arteritis or carotid scans until after Zero got in office. Then it became a real hassle with strict requirements and possible causes of a patients condition with insurance companies or those health care providers for Medicare patients.

You have no clue how many patients I've seen at one of the largest privately owned Ocular Medical and surgical clinics in the country where our clinic routinely saw patients from Mexico to Oklahoma and Pecos to Abilene.

You have no clue as to how many patients I've seen who's Dr felt they had no need for a brain scan when they had severe headaches until I had vision field analysis performed and found visual field defects that cleared the way for such or the number of brain bleeds those scans subsequently turned up AFTER their physician promised them they hadn't suffered such.

Like all of jagballz posts —ours BS

Jagballz worked at LenseCrafters.

IC B3

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Why pay 20 grand when ya give it up for free?

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No guts gas bag huh? Go ph uk your palm as shole.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Well, least the world knows what ya think your ahole is worth.

Not sayin they'd pay it.

Maybe try the classifieds?

Ya could make the good guy list.

Luck to ya.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by RAM
What a chicken sh it Poser cum guzzler you are.

Dude, you're the one that offered his ass cherry for $20k, not me.

Hold inta the Nyquil.

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Certainly a possibility. OP’s symptoms may suggest proximal muscle weakness, which can have a number of causes. He walks the treadmill at a good clip so cardiopulmonary problems seem a bit less likely. He does later report some SOB, which changes the situation some. In any case, a guy like him should have no problem with a flight of stairs. Definitely sounds like a visit to his doctor is needed. Hope it turns out ok.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RAM
You want in fa g got?
$20 grand?

Classic campfire. Guy asks about muscle weakness and fatigue, the Qtard optometrist advises him to fabricate his symptoms, and the next thing he knows he’s in the cath lab. Meanwhile, RAM puffs his chest and challenges everybody to a pole climbing contest.

Stay tuned for the next thread, where we will have a bitch session about the crazy high cost of healthcare; how nobody checked a calcium; and the magnitude of RAM’s loss.

🤦‍♂️

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Jag,

You’re not even a doctor.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 68 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.