Home
If I were Keith, I'd be ready to eat a bullet after reading this one.....

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2009/10/21/the_grating_communicator
Excellent find,Steve.

Good God that bitch is talented.
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

Why? Both are playing to their base, and playing off each other; making themselves rich in the process.
She's mean.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
She's mean.

Groan!
That is mean to bring that word up again, Pat.
wink

grin
I guess a number of us spotted this, and posted it.

Ann rocks.
"douch-baggery"

ouch!
"eviscerates" yep the perfect word choice. The non funny part is that there are enough zombie liberals tuning in to keep him and others of his ilk on the air...
she is the only women i have seen with an adams apple???????????
Are you 5 years old?
Originally Posted by pod

is that the best an Olberman fan can come up with?
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2009/10/21/the_grating_communicator
She did good, as usual.
She would have had my support if she didn't pump Bush's rebuilding projects in the ME while at the same time crying about govt spending and debt.

I did like when she quit humping Bush's leg long enough to smack him around a bit for supporting amnesty for illegals. Showed she had some balls(no comment).
Kieth Olberman is the white equivalent of Barak Obama. They both are arrogant and act like there chit don't stink and that they know everything.
I Can tolorate Chris Matthews because he tends to try and hear both sides. Olberman tho, he is just a pompus A$$!!!
I wish him and his dyke Girlfriend Maddow would get off the air and get a life!
i dont have a dog in this fight, just a comment.
Originally Posted by fish30ought6
"douch-baggery"

ouch!

That was the best part.
Originally Posted by pod
i dont have a dog in this fight, just a comment.

your comment is the name of your dog.
i find this forum is dominated by a very few persons [czars] who pretty much direct the tone of opinions and those who do not meet the status quo to their thinking and liking are to be delt with harshly no holds bared. do these tactics sound familiar? that said i will refrain from any participation in this forum. i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion
Thanks for sharing....

Travis
and have the balls to verse my opinion

If you can take the heat, then why leave the kitchen?
Olbermann � back ages ago when I watched him � brought to mind a comment that one of his colleagues leveled at a similarly pompous news anchor � "[he] thinks that the purpose of the news is to bring you him."
She's mean.

Yes if mean is telling the truth she's as mean as it gets.
What does the acronym RINO stand for??? Basically someone who states they are Republican but behaves like a lefty?
RINO - Republican In Name Only
Originally Posted by pod

That old and very used on all the libtard sites but thanks for letting us know where you stand.
Steve_NO: I used to watch, on rare occassions, the devout boot licker and butt sniffer of the far left just to laugh at him!
I no longer can justify even the rare glimpse of him and his cohorts, that spread leftist propaganda at ANY cost to the truth!
Having said that - comrade keith is so low on the totem pole or relevency list anymore that I am surprised Ms. Coulter took the time to remove not only his balls but his nutsack as well!
In real life he is already done in (no need for him to eat bullets!).
It is beyond my comprehension how messnbc can EVER call itself a news agency - it's not, its simply the basest of propaganda pushers on the level of what took place in hitler's and mao's EVIL regimes!
Comrade keith would not make an abcess on the ass of a real journalist!
I have more respect for the smelly lawn fudge in my waffle stompers than I do for reichpropagandameister olberman!
He is truly the worst person on earth right now and high in the running for worst person ever to live on this earth!
The world no doubt would be better off without him and his propaganda spewing.
Ann is working on "demonizing" him and doing a superb job of it.
A lesson MORE Republicans and conservatives should learn how to "give".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Pod: Your absolute lack of class explains why only a person with 1/50th the class and 1/100th the looks of Ms. Coulter has EVER graced you with company and intimacy!
You would not know a classy act if it sat on your face!
For your information ALL women have Adam's Apples - though often not as pronounced/visible as men's!
Maybe you are just stupid?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by pod
i find this forum is dominated by a very few persons [czars] who pretty much direct the tone of opinions and those who do not meet the status quo to their thinking and liking are to be delt with harshly no holds bared. do these tactics sound familiar? that said i will refrain from any participation in this forum. i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion

don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out.
Originally Posted by pod
i will refrain from any participation in this forum.

for i for one will not visit this site again.

Do us a favor will you pod? .....................and take that left coast, Obama loving, baby killing, POS, Jeff_O (short for Obama) with you!!!
i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion [/quote]
++++++++++++++++++

Sorry to hear this! I learned a great deal from you!
Originally Posted by pod
� have the balls to verse my opinion

Is that about the same as to voice your opinion?
I miss the FNG, what was his name?
Originally Posted by deflave
Thanks for sharing....

Travis

that was mean.
Originally Posted by pod

LOL you can BS some of the people some of the time.
Read the (yawn) article, Olbermann is such an easy target. He's a walking, talking political cartoon, there only to mock and inflame. Truth, and logic, be damned.
Originally Posted by mathman
and have the balls to verse my opinion

If you can take the heat, then why leave the kitchen?

Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

Edit: I said both mediums and completely forgot about radio. Make that all the mediums...
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

I don't believe Olby has any books. Of course the difference may be that the aforementioned conservatives have things to say that people want to read. With Olby and his crew it's the same ol', same ol'.
Originally Posted by ebd10
I don't believe Olby has any books. Of course the difference may be that the aforementioned conservatives have things to say that people want to read. With Olby and his crew it's the same ol', same ol'.
Maybe... but I tend to see MSNBC as the yang to FOX's yin.

BTW: Like your Menken quote. I think he also said "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Who is it that's selling books again?
Originally Posted by ebd10
Maybe... but I tend to see MSNBC as the yang to FOX's yin.

BTW: Like your Menken quote. I think he also said "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Who it it that's selling books again?

He also provides a reasonable explanationas to why Coulter, Limbaugh, and Beck are so despised by liberals, "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." --H.L. Mencken
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

only if you just dropped in from Mars....it wasn't really very funny when it was new, and that was, like, ten years ago.

MSNBC has no straight news....it's all propaganda. FOX has straight news....in fact the only news that dares question the wondrous doings of The One. And it also has opinions shows.....most of which are hosted by more or less conservative hosts. I'm never really sure what O'Reilly is.

But their panel shows always have decent spread of opinion, Juan Willams and Mara Liasson, both screaming lefties from NPR and frequent guests, come to mind.

MSNBC is just a slobberfest of college kids and aging moonbats....no substance, no balance, and no real news. Just recycling Kos and DU.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy

I'm trying to visualize a classy face-sitter here. I'm having a hard time, even though I know there's a time and a place for everything...
The one thing about Ann is the simple fact, that anything she writes or says is thought provoking. I am a fan of hers of long standing and can not see a change coming. I feel ashamed that I didn't think of this stuff before she did. It has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with the truth.
She's mean.

I like mean; we need more mean, especially when it comes to calling a spade, a spade or twisting the tail of libturd like Olberman.

The only thing more sick than having to listen to his political commentary is having to listen to his sports commentary.......it might be even worse, if that's possible.

MM
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

Edit: I said both mediums and completely forgot about radio. Make that all the mediums...

Hey Dude,

Instead of jumping in here every once in awhile and "sniping" at other people's remarks, why don't you state YOUR position on the issue and then be prepared to defend it?

After all, that's usually how adults handle matters such as these.........
Originally Posted by OlyWa
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

VarmintGuy

I'm trying to visualize a classy face-sitter here. I'm having a hard time, even though I know there's a time and a place for everything...

Glad I don't have a hard time visualizing that.
Life has indeed been good to me.

GTC
Can I opine here?

My attitude toward Ann Coulter reminds me of Mark Twain's attitude toward Jane Austen � he couldn't stand her, he said, on a raft at sea with no other provisions in sight.

I adore Laura Ingraham � better-looking, better command of good sense, better presentation of pertinent facts, less egotistical, all in all a much more attractive and effective personality.

Steve NO,,, darn... and Fox has "Family Guy" on, I am amazed how funny the shows are and that the FCC hasn't shut them down.
I am pretty much UNDERWHELMED by all the media, but Fox seems to be the most real, straight and accurate to me.
I'd like to take Ann fishing. grin

But boy I'd hate to get her mad at me. crazy
Ann Coulter is a national treasure.

He's a sarcastic, childish, smart alec, name calling, incoherent, and immoral boob.

Would anyone tolerate him at any business, church, fun group, or any associations because I beleive that's the real person.
I would think that MSNBC would hire people like unto themselves. He could be the mirror of the organization.

Chris Matthews can get snooty and vicious when you attack or criticize Obama or his programs. He was fairly tame when GW was the president. I assume he thinks his group's in charge now and he can show his true colors.
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

Hey Dude,

Instead of jumping in here every once in awhile and "sniping" at other people's remarks, why don't you state YOUR position on the issue and then be prepared to defend it?

No balls!
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

Hey Dude,

My postion is that Ann Coulter is a douche bag elitist who thinks her Shidt doesn't stink. Could same the same of you I suppose.

How's that?
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
No balls!
What's with the pink font?

BTW: I like Olberman. He tells it like it is, AND makes fun of the dillwads ... A two-fer entertainment wise.
[ � I like Olberman. �

There used to be a politician in India who drank his own urine every day.

There's no accounting for taste or judgement,
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
No balls!
What's with the pink font?

BTW: I like Olberman. He tells it like it is, AND makes fun of the dillwads ... A two-fer entertainment wise.

BTW, I hate the metrosexual prick Olberman. He tells it like it ain't, and tries to make fun of his betters, but fails miserably........A big zero entertainment or otherwise.
© 24hourcampfire