Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by pod
she is the only women i have seen with an adams apple???????????
that's funny!

only if you just dropped in from Mars....it wasn't really very funny when it was new, and that was, like, ten years ago.

MSNBC has no straight news....it's all propaganda. FOX has straight news....in fact the only news that dares question the wondrous doings of The One. And it also has opinions shows.....most of which are hosted by more or less conservative hosts. I'm never really sure what O'Reilly is.

But their panel shows always have decent spread of opinion, Juan Willams and Mara Liasson, both screaming lefties from NPR and frequent guests, come to mind.

MSNBC is just a slobberfest of college kids and aging moonbats....no substance, no balance, and no real news. Just recycling Kos and DU.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

You would not know a classy act if it sat on your face!

VarmintGuy

I'm trying to visualize a classy face-sitter here. I'm having a hard time, even though I know there's a time and a place for everything...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The one thing about Ann is the simple fact, that anything she writes or says is thought provoking. I am a fan of hers of long standing and can not see a change coming. I feel ashamed that I didn't think of this stuff before she did. It has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with the truth.

Thus saith thr lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeh from the lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
She's mean.

I like mean; we need more mean, especially when it comes to calling a spade, a spade or twisting the tail of libturd like Olberman.

The only thing more sick than having to listen to his political commentary is having to listen to his sports commentary.......it might be even worse, if that's possible.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

Edit: I said both mediums and completely forgot about radio. Make that all the mediums...

Hey Dude,

Instead of jumping in here every once in awhile and "sniping" at other people's remarks, why don't you state YOUR position on the issue and then be prepared to defend it?

After all, that's usually how adults handle matters such as these.........

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OlyWa
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

You would not know a classy act if it sat on your face!

VarmintGuy

I'm trying to visualize a classy face-sitter here. I'm having a hard time, even though I know there's a time and a place for everything...

Glad I don't have a hard time visualizing that.
Life has indeed been good to me.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can I opine here?

My attitude toward Ann Coulter reminds me of Mark Twain's attitude toward Jane Austen � he couldn't stand her, he said, on a raft at sea with no other provisions in sight.

I adore Laura Ingraham � better-looking, better command of good sense, better presentation of pertinent facts, less egotistical, all in all a much more attractive and effective personality.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Steve NO,,, darn... and Fox has "Family Guy" on, I am amazed how funny the shows are and that the FCC hasn't shut them down.
I am pretty much UNDERWHELMED by all the media, but Fox seems to be the most real, straight and accurate to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to take Ann fishing. grin

But boy I'd hate to get her mad at me. crazy

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ann Coulter is a national treasure.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

He's a sarcastic, childish, smart alec, name calling, incoherent, and immoral boob.

Would anyone tolerate him at any business, church, fun group, or any associations because I beleive that's the real person.
I would think that MSNBC would hire people like unto themselves. He could be the mirror of the organization.

Chris Matthews can get snooty and vicious when you attack or criticize Obama or his programs. He was fairly tame when GW was the president. I assume he thinks his group's in charge now and he can show his true colors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

Edit: I said both mediums and completely forgot about radio. Make that all the mediums...

Hey Dude,

Instead of jumping in here every once in awhile and "sniping" at other people's remarks, why don't you state YOUR position on the issue and then be prepared to defend it?

No balls!

NRA Lifetime Member
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

Hey Dude,

My postion is that Ann Coulter is a douche bag elitist who thinks her Shidt doesn't stink. Could same the same of you I suppose.

How's that?

Last edited by Dudejcb; 10/23/09.

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
No balls!
What's with the pink font?

BTW: I like Olberman. He tells it like it is, AND makes fun of the dillwads ... A two-fer entertainment wise.

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[ � I like Olberman. �

There used to be a politician in India who drank his own urine every day.

There's no accounting for taste or judgement,

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
No balls!
What's with the pink font?

BTW: I like Olberman. He tells it like it is, AND makes fun of the dillwads ... A two-fer entertainment wise.

BTW, I hate the metrosexual prick Olberman. He tells it like it ain't, and tries to make fun of his betters, but fails miserably........A big zero entertainment or otherwise.

Weiners are health food - My dad
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (219DW, 44mc, 007FJ, 7887mm08, 35, 11 invisible), 1,372 guests, and 886 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,698
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.