-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Olbermann � back ages ago when I watched him � brought to mind a comment that one of his colleagues leveled at a similarly pompous news anchor � "[he] thinks that the purpose of the news is to bring you him."

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
She's mean.

Yes if mean is telling the truth she's as mean as it gets.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does the acronym RINO stand for??? Basically someone who states they are Republican but behaves like a lefty?

Please don't feed the trolls!
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
RINO - Republican In Name Only

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod
she is the only women i have seen with an adams apple???????????

That old and very used on all the libtard sites but thanks for letting us know where you stand.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve_NO: I used to watch, on rare occassions, the devout boot licker and butt sniffer of the far left just to laugh at him!
I no longer can justify even the rare glimpse of him and his cohorts, that spread leftist propaganda at ANY cost to the truth!
Having said that - comrade keith is so low on the totem pole or relevency list anymore that I am surprised Ms. Coulter took the time to remove not only his balls but his nutsack as well!
In real life he is already done in (no need for him to eat bullets!).
It is beyond my comprehension how messnbc can EVER call itself a news agency - it's not, its simply the basest of propaganda pushers on the level of what took place in hitler's and mao's EVIL regimes!
Comrade keith would not make an abcess on the ass of a real journalist!
I have more respect for the smelly lawn fudge in my waffle stompers than I do for reichpropagandameister olberman!
He is truly the worst person on earth right now and high in the running for worst person ever to live on this earth!
The world no doubt would be better off without him and his propaganda spewing.
Ann is working on "demonizing" him and doing a superb job of it.
A lesson MORE Republicans and conservatives should learn how to "give".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Pod: Your absolute lack of class explains why only a person with 1/50th the class and 1/100th the looks of Ms. Coulter has EVER graced you with company and intimacy!
You would not know a classy act if it sat on your face!
For your information ALL women have Adam's Apples - though often not as pronounced/visible as men's!
Maybe you are just stupid?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pod
i find this forum is dominated by a very few persons [czars] who pretty much direct the tone of opinions and those who do not meet the status quo to their thinking and liking are to be delt with harshly no holds bared. do these tactics sound familiar? that said i will refrain from any participation in this forum. i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion

don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way out.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pod
i will refrain from any participation in this forum.

for i for one will not visit this site again.

Do us a favor will you pod? .....................and take that left coast, Obama loving, baby killing, POS, Jeff_O (short for Obama) with you!!!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion [/quote]
++++++++++++++++++

Sorry to hear this! I learned a great deal from you!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod
� have the balls to verse my opinion

Is that about the same as to voice your opinion?

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I miss the FNG, what was his name?

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Thanks for sharing....

Travis

that was mean.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod
i find this forum is dominated by a very few persons [czars] who pretty much direct the tone of opinions and those who do not meet the status quo to their thinking and liking are to be delt with harshly no holds bared. do these tactics sound familiar? that said i will refrain from any participation in this forum. i started to get a bad feeling when the same few assassinated lee24 to the tune of 20 odd pages. lee24 right or wrong didnt deserve some of the derogatory remarks set forth by that forum. it was liken to a feeding frenzy. a reply is not necessary for i for one will not visit this site again.born a republican made my money a republcan. and have the balls to verse my opinion

LOL you can BS some of the people some of the time.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read the (yawn) article, Olbermann is such an easy target. He's a walking, talking political cartoon, there only to mock and inflame. Truth, and logic, be damned.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
and have the balls to verse my opinion

If you can take the heat, then why leave the kitchen?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

Edit: I said both mediums and completely forgot about radio. Make that all the mediums...

Last edited by Dudejcb; 10/22/09.

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by pod
that's funny!

BTW: does Olberman have books for sale, or it it just Ann, Glen Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity (and other Foxites) that work both mediums for profit?

I don't believe Olby has any books. Of course the difference may be that the aforementioned conservatives have things to say that people want to read. With Olby and his crew it's the same ol', same ol'.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. --H. L. Mencken

www.oregonfirearms.org
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by ebd10
I don't believe Olby has any books. Of course the difference may be that the aforementioned conservatives have things to say that people want to read. With Olby and his crew it's the same ol', same ol'.
Maybe... but I tend to see MSNBC as the yang to FOX's yin.

BTW: Like your Menken quote. I think he also said "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Who is it that's selling books again?

Last edited by Dudejcb; 10/22/09.

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dudejcb
Originally Posted by ebd10
Maybe... but I tend to see MSNBC as the yang to FOX's yin.

BTW: Like your Menken quote. I think he also said "no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Who it it that's selling books again?

He also provides a reasonable explanationas to why Coulter, Limbaugh, and Beck are so despised by liberals, "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." --H.L. Mencken

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. --H. L. Mencken

www.oregonfirearms.org
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

396 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 280shooter, 2500HD, 34 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,810
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.