Home
the one that was stopped in Mexico? Well it gets even weirder. The driver sounds like a muslim, and the owner of the ammo says it was all just a mistake, that the driver took a wrong turn.
Oh my!
link to story
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the one that was stopped in Mexico? Well it gets even weirder. The driver sounds like a muslim, and the owner of the ammo says it was all just a mistake, that the driver took a wrong turn.
Oh my!
link to story

That was supposed to come here, damn UPS.
Originally Posted by shreck
Oh my!
link to story

That was supposed to come here, damn UPS.

Don't feel too bad, Shreck, they did the same thing to me last month-now I have to order another truck load of ammo!
laugh
"Olga Bashbush, spokeswoman for the U.S. Consulate in Ju�rez..."

Must be an Obama appointee. grin

Paul
A likely cover story.
I may be just a bit prejudiced here, but a truck driver named Akeem working for the United Nations Ammo Corp.?

I don know.... laugh

I sorta want to know more about this ammo and where is was headed by who to who.

Wait a minute, if it was a legal load why was it being hidden in the floor?
Akeem was the only volunteer willing to face incarceration in a Mexican jail.

And they wanted the center of gravity low, so they put the ammo under the pallets. smirk
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
I may be just a bit prejudiced here, but a truck driver named Akeem working for the United Nations Ammo Corp.?

I don know.... laugh

I sorta want to know more about this ammo and where is was headed by who to who.

Now that, my friend, is an EXCELLENT point!!!!
oh my, that dick weasel 243WSSM is trying to sound normal. shocked
they didn't want to pay the export taxes
Yea, it's a psychological trick to try and be pleasant and generate a feeling of comradeship in order to stick you in the back at a later date. It's like queers trying to show how lovable they are to gain acceptance. Ex. Ellen Degenerate.
He hit the nail though. Akeem, maybe they have terror cell groups in Mexico now. Scary.
Those F&F weapons need ammo too. BATF was just trying to resupply them.
Link:
http://www.unammo.com/
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Those F&F weapons need ammo too. BATF was just trying to resupply them.

Good one, Foxbat.

Oh My God, could it be he really is normal and people jumped to the wrong belief?

The horror of it all. laugh
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yea, it's a psychological trick to try and be pleasant and generate a feeling of comradeship in order to stick you in the back at a later date. It's like queers trying to show how lovable they are to gain acceptance. Ex. Ellen Degenerate.

My wife is asking me what is so damn funny as I'm sitting there trying not to laugh,
damn, it would take all night to esplain it to her. laugh
Originally Posted by pal
Akeem was the only volunteer willing to face incarceration in a Mexican jail.

And they wanted the center of gravity low, so they put the ammo under the pallets. smirk

Okay, that esplains it all.... laugh
Cal-TIP
Californians Turn in Poachers and Polluters
1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)
Originally Posted by eyeball

My wife is asking me what is so damn funny as I'm sitting there trying not to laugh,
damn, it would take all night to esplain it to her. laugh

SO, LET HER READ THIS;

" Well, we live on a one mile stretch of private road that only ten houses are on, cattle land behind me, coyotes, lots of coyotes, bobcats, even lions, I almost forgot to mention deer, so many I forget to think of them except when a nice two year old offers himself up for the freezer. I'm not a horn hunter, I shoot the best eating size. When I shoot a deer I cut out the back straps and slice them in 3/4 inch medallions and that's what's for dinner done in rasberry or blackberry and port sauce.

Hunting regs, what's that, I didn't even know there were any back here. What's a hunting season?"

See, Ms. 243,

your "Husband" is a complete idiot, and nobody that would be trusted in and around this site.

In short, a [bleep]' disgrace.

Sorry Ma'm.

GTC
I smell burned toast.... The poacher tip line is genius Cross....
Obama-licking liberal troll is not normal.
Originally Posted by ihookem
He hit the nail though. Akeem, maybe they have terror cell groups in Mexico now. Scary.

The whole thing is a little, no make that a lot weird.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

No genius, just a mild case of the azz with Communism in general,.....probably going on 55 years old. wink

I've got an shortcut that just let's me get that tip line right up, and pronto.

Rumor would have it that his local Wardens are not amused.

Oh well, [bleep] em' if they can't take a joke,

Right Poachy243 ? grin

Originally Posted by ihookem

Jeez, ya' REALLY think so ?

GTC
I've been stuck in the wrong lane there and almost made the same turn. Had to literally stop in traffic and wend my way to the correct lane depending on other drivers to let me by. I sympathize with the driver.
Originally Posted by batch
I've been stuck in the wrong lane there and almost made the same turn. Had to literally stop in traffic and wend my way to the correct lane depending on other drivers to let me by. I sympathize with the driver.

LMAO

No, I don't think you could begin to sympathize with that driver, I hate to think of what's gonna happen to him, he probably wants to be enrolled in the witness protection program. laugh

Yep, there's places like that where if ya didn't know YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER MEXICO or didn't realize ya just couldn't turn around and come right back those unfamiliar might drive right in. That same prospect concerns us every time we drive to any of all those Texas Border communities where the downtown area sits right on the river, with the bridge right there. As in make a left and go 100 yards you're in Mexico.

That part of the story is plausible, so is the concept of packing the load low on account of the weight. Dunno how much it was "hidden", for that we are taking the word of the Mexican Federales via the MSM.

Both the shipper and the customer sound legit too.

Whatever the circumstance, Ol' Akeem is in for a world of hurt, there's been Americans in the past detained for months or years down there, for mere handfuls of sporting ammo inadvertently left in the trunk.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

yup. laugh my arse off everytime i see it laugh fuggin' poacher!

I don know.... laugh

Where are you coming up with it was hidden in the floor?
It was 9 pallets of ammo. Not something you can hide in the floor.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_...into-juarez-load-ammo?source=most_viewed

The U.S. truck driver detained by Mexican authorities Tuesday with 268,000 rounds of ammunition was transporting a legal cargo to Phoenix but mistakenly exited to Ju�rez, the man's employer said on Wednesday.

Dennis Mekenye, owner of Demco Transportation Inc. in Arlington, Texas, said Bogan Jabin Akeem, 27, left Dallas on Monday with a trailer with nine pallets containing the ammunition.

� Photos: Ammunition seizure in Ju�rez, U.S. trucker arrested

The cargo was being taken from Tennessee to an ammunition retailer in Phoenix called United Nations Ammo Co. as part of a legitimate transaction, Mekenye said.
� Photos: Ammunition seizure in Ju�rez, U.S. trucker arrested
http://photos.elpasotimes.com/2012/04/18/photos-ammunition-seizure-in-juarez-u-s-trucker-arrested/

[Linked Image]
Those Federale bastards are more concerned with "Photo Ops" than doing anything of REAL value, this "Seizure" obviously being no exception. It's a lot SAFER to loiter at a crime scene , putting out hundreds of stupid little numbered markers where the brass rained than to CHASE the cartelistas.

Thanks for your update,and for debunking the ridiculous "Hidden in the floor" horsechit, Se�or.

GTC
The article in the first post stated they used x-ray to fing the ammo under the pallets.

Now it it was a ligament load that made a wrong turn the truck would have hazmat placards on all four sides making it pretty obvious. Something real fishy between the two stories.
Hell, I don't even SEE a placard rack on that trailer.

GTC
Originally Posted by Scott F
The article in the first post stated they used x-ray to fing the ammo under the pallets.

Now it it was a ligament load that made a wrong turn the truck would have hazmat placards on all four sides making it pretty obvious. Something real fishy between the two stories.

Very odd indeed
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hell, I don't even SEE a placard rack on that trailer.

GTC

BINGO!
Looks like neither article was written my someone who knew anything about what was going on. I am having a hard time swallowing the wrong turn thing when there are no placards on the back of that truck. It was not legal in the US and it sure is not in Mexico. There is nothing about this story as written that does not smell real fishy.
Are we PERFECTLY certain that "ORMD" REQUIRES placarding ?

My HAZMAT ticket's a LONG way from current.

GTC
this story has had a funky smell ever since it was first brought to light.
I would not be surprised if the whole thing was a eric holder operation in some shape or form.
Way too many changes to the 'facts' so far.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Are we PERFECTLY certain that "ORMD" REQUIRES placarding ?

My HAZMAT ticket's a LONG way from current.

GTC

Maybe not. http://cfr.vlex.com/vid/173-63-packaging-exceptions-19942343
Here's a question for you guys down south.

If you're going to Phoenix via Dallas does the most reasonable route take anywhere near the border crossing at Ju�rez?

Wouldn't you just stay on the freeway? Aren't the signs pretty obvious as to which way your going?

I've never been there so I don't know.
OK.

I Mapquested it. I guess you do travel near the border on I 10.

It stll seems a little fishy to exit the interstate and "get lost".
© 24hourcampfire