Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
the one that was stopped in Mexico? Well it gets even weirder. The driver sounds like a muslim, and the owner of the ammo says it was all just a mistake, that the driver took a wrong turn.
Oh my!
link to story

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the one that was stopped in Mexico? Well it gets even weirder. The driver sounds like a muslim, and the owner of the ammo says it was all just a mistake, that the driver took a wrong turn.
Oh my!
link to story

That was supposed to come here, damn UPS.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shreck
Oh my!
link to story

That was supposed to come here, damn UPS.

Don't feel too bad, Shreck, they did the same thing to me last month-now I have to order another truck load of ammo!
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Olga Bashbush, spokeswoman for the U.S. Consulate in Ju�rez..."

Must be an Obama appointee. grin

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A likely cover story.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I may be just a bit prejudiced here, but a truck driver named Akeem working for the United Nations Ammo Corp.?

I don know.... laugh

I sorta want to know more about this ammo and where is was headed by who to who.

Wait a minute, if it was a legal load why was it being hidden in the floor?

Last edited by 243WSSM; 04/19/12.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Akeem was the only volunteer willing to face incarceration in a Mexican jail.

And they wanted the center of gravity low, so they put the ammo under the pallets. smirk

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
I may be just a bit prejudiced here, but a truck driver named Akeem working for the United Nations Ammo Corp.?

I don know.... laugh

I sorta want to know more about this ammo and where is was headed by who to who.

Wait a minute, if it was a legal load why was it being hidden in the floor?
Now that, my friend, is an EXCELLENT point!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
oh my, that dick weasel 243WSSM is trying to sound normal. shocked

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
they didn't want to pay the export taxes

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, it's a psychological trick to try and be pleasant and generate a feeling of comradeship in order to stick you in the back at a later date. It's like queers trying to show how lovable they are to gain acceptance. Ex. Ellen Degenerate.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/19/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
He hit the nail though. Akeem, maybe they have terror cell groups in Mexico now. Scary.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Those F&F weapons need ammo too. BATF was just trying to resupply them.

[Linked Image]

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Those F&F weapons need ammo too. BATF was just trying to resupply them.

Good one, Foxbat.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Oh My God, could it be he really is normal and people jumped to the wrong belief?

The horror of it all. laugh

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
Yea, it's a psychological trick to try and be pleasant and generate a feeling of comradeship in order to stick you in the back at a later date. It's like queers trying to show how lovable they are to gain acceptance. Ex. Ellen Degenerate.

My wife is asking me what is so damn funny as I'm sitting there trying not to laugh,
damn, it would take all night to esplain it to her. laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pal
Akeem was the only volunteer willing to face incarceration in a Mexican jail.

And they wanted the center of gravity low, so they put the ammo under the pallets. smirk

Okay, that esplains it all.... laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cal-TIP
Californians Turn in Poachers and Polluters
1 888 DFG-CALTIP(888 334-2258)

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by eyeball

My wife is asking me what is so damn funny as I'm sitting there trying not to laugh,
damn, it would take all night to esplain it to her. laugh

SO, LET HER READ THIS;

" Well, we live on a one mile stretch of private road that only ten houses are on, cattle land behind me, coyotes, lots of coyotes, bobcats, even lions, I almost forgot to mention deer, so many I forget to think of them except when a nice two year old offers himself up for the freezer. I'm not a horn hunter, I shoot the best eating size. When I shoot a deer I cut out the back straps and slice them in 3/4 inch medallions and that's what's for dinner done in rasberry or blackberry and port sauce.

Hunting regs, what's that, I didn't even know there were any back here. What's a hunting season?"

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 1,895 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,118
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.