Home
Posted By: BRISTECD Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Last night, some POS low life scum either beat or kicked my lab in the muzzle breaking his jaw. My wife was at the vet's office until after 2 a.m. while they did surgery. Had to remove one of his large canine teeth and two smaller one and a portion of the jaw. He is doing better this afternoon, but if I find the guy that did it, the mortician will be the one doing the repair work! mad
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
I wish your dog a complete and quick recovery. What was the person who did this doing in with your dog?
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I wish your dog a complete and quick recovery. What was the person who did this doing in with your dog?

That's what I'm wondering too.
i don't think there's anything that pisses me off more than some POS abusing my, or any dog.

hope you find 'em.
Posted By: Gus Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
i just hate it when someone comes upon my property and threatens one of my dogs.

Posted By: okbowman Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
That sucks. Was your dog not contained, or did this person come onto your property?
Posted By: sharpsguy Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
So why was your dog out running loose where someone could get to him to hurt him? What was the dog doing to get hit or kicked? He's probably lucky he didn't get shot.

Having said that, I feel your pain. My German Shepherd stays in the house with me and my wife at night. Our dog will protect us, but we also have an obligation to protect him as well.
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
There is an alley behind my back fence and there is a hole in the fence just large enough for him to get his muzzle out ( he can't get his head out). Generally only thugs walk this alley and he barks at them as they go by, so I suppose one of them hit him as they went.
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
No, he has never been allowed to run loose, he was in my yard when it happened
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
So why was your dog out running loose where someone could get to him to hurt him? What was the dog doing to get hit or kicked? He's probably lucky he didn't get shot.

Having said that, I feel your pain. My German Shepherd stays in the house with me and my wife at night. Our dog will protect us, but we also have an obligation to protect him as well.

Good post. I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
There is an alley behind my back fence and there is a hole in the fence just large enough for him to get his muzzle out ( he can't get his head out). Generally only thugs walk this alley and he barks at them as they go by, so I suppose one of them hit him as they went.

That being the case, the POS that did it needs his jaw broken, and his arms, and his legs and possibly his neck!
I think I would fix the fence.
Posted By: Oakster Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
It would be nice to find out who did it, but that is going to be tough. Best of luck to your hound and hope he has a speedy recovery.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Originally Posted by RS308MX

That being the case, the POS that did it needs his jaw broken, and his arms, and his legs and possibly his neck!

I agree,...
it wouldn't hurt to fix the fence either...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12

So, you knew before hand that your dog has a tendency to go off at people walking down the lane, and that there is a hole large enough for him to try get at the people using that lane.

Problem solved...it is your fault, now stop blaming others for your lack and go fix the fence.

And the next time your dog has a go at passers-by, get off your arse and go kick the agressive mutt in the guts.

But off course, you won't....it is someone elses fault.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Takes a real special POFS to hurt a woman, kid, or dog. mad

Gunner
I dream about kicking my neighbor's dog in the face. God damn dog never shuts up.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
That sucks, but I would still blame the owner.

It's nice to be able to hear the neighbor's dog, but be far enough away that it doesn't bother anything.

George
Posted By: T LEE Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Yep.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Originally Posted by gunner500
Takes a real special POFS to hurt a woman, kid, or dog. mad

Gunner

agreed.
Posted By: joes64gto Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
My fenced yard is owned by four Labs.Mom and Dad with 2 pups that are now five years old.Couple of years ago a trio of punks attempted to burglarize my Jeep that was outside the fence. Mom is the ever alert one and sounded the alarm and one of the punks hit her with a beer bottle thrown through the gap at the gate.Little did they know that that gate wasn`t made to hold back four pissed off Labs. Think lots of stiches and smile!!
Joe
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I dream about kicking my neighbor's dog in the face. God damn dog never shuts up.

It'd be more appropriate to kick your neighbor in the face.imo
Im glad I didn't see it , that low life SOB would be hurting for a while
Posted By: 219Zipper Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
I dont think there is any lower fecal matter on earth than someone that harms a dog. For any reason.
[size:17pt][/size]
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

See, we do find common ground once in a while ......
Posted By: Mr_Saw Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Originally Posted by 219Zipper
I dont think there is any lower fecal matter on earth than someone that harms a dog. For any reason.

If they were kept home away from other people's heifers and kids there would never be any reason to.
Posted By: HankStone Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Anyone kicks or beats a Dog any Dog I will react,hope your Dog will be fine it needs a lot of Loving now.
Sorry to hear that hope your dog recovers and is well!
Yep can't tolerate some one hurting my dog....in my younger days had a mob of 10 black guys throw a bottle at my dog and hit her in the side,when she let out a loud yelp I lost it and picked up a bottle and threw it at one of them....guess it was bad judgement cause I found out what the term "white on rice" meant only it was brown on rice,I had 10 of them pounding and kicking the crap out of me up against a brick wall. As I was ready to go down I figures one was coming with me and as I grabbed a guy pulled me from the crowd and he had another friend with a 2x4 shoeing them away. Split my head opened and bruised me good but I didn't go down. Don' t hurt my pooch or family!!!
Originally Posted by NH K9

No doubt more often then the internet allows. Happy New Year to you and yours George.
Hole in the fence would be owner's fault, if'n it ever went to court. Thug simply used appropriate self defense, especially when said thug was on a public right-of-way.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
I hate your dog was hurt, but halve of the blame is on your shoulders , knowing the hole was there and the dog had a habit of using it to harass people walking down a public street. Fix the hole before someone kills him the next time.
Originally Posted by joes64gto
My fenced yard is owned by four Labs.Mom and Dad with 2 pups that are now five years old.Couple of years ago a trio of punks attempted to burglarize my Jeep that was outside the fence. Mom is the ever alert one and sounded the alarm and one of the punks hit her with a beer bottle thrown through the gap at the gate.Little did they know that that gate wasn`t made to hold back four pissed off Labs. Think lots of stiches and smile!!
Joe

And that is a case for feeding your dogs steak, they did their job.
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
Reading the followups, I'd say there's negligence on your part for not fixing the fence since you already knew it was a problem. That doesn't make it ok for someone to bust up your dog, but you set up the situation and at least half the responsibility rides on your shoulders.

Its been my experience that "problem dogs" are 99% a result of problem owners .. whether the owner recognizes and accepts their culpability or not. Generally the same is true with parents and kids as well.

If the dog was in your yard when this happened, then there's no excusing it, I don't mean to sound like that, but you made choices about that fence even if merely choosing to ignore it.

No doubt more often then the internet allows. Happy New Year to you and yours George.

...and to you and yours as well!
It's pretty unbelievable what people do to dogs. My youngest daughter has worked with Great Daine Rescue. They got one dog in that someone had set on fire. Karma is waiting!
Posted By: bea175 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
It would have been much cheaper to have fixed the fence than pay the vet to fix the dag
Posted By: Scott F Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/28/12
First step, fix the fence. Second step involves a good trail cam. Third step involve the three Ss.
Fix the fence first. This is your fault for two reasons. The fence, and letting your dog bark at passers by.
That said, dogs are not perfect. If you had a pit bull sticking his yap through the fence, what would you do?
Come on, be honest.
My folks had a neighbor dog that was a miserable cur, he'd growl and bark any time we were in OUR back yard, charge the fence, et cetera. Owners hardly ever home, and my stepdadster had done the neighborly chat routine.
So one day, this dog gets out and about. I spot him, he spots me and hightails for home. Few minutes later, I go in the back yard, the same old shyte, so I go for a really quick stroll.
This was some kind of big mutt with some collie and something else mean. I radiated at him, backed it into a corner as it shrunk into a little ball. Growled "shut up" at it and departed, closing the gate behind me. Never touched it.
Neither my folks nor I ever heard another peep out of that cur, but it was still there.
Some owners are way too forgiving of their precious's foibles. I won't tolerate it in my dogs, nor in others'.
Originally Posted by Scott F
First step, fix the fence. Second step involves a good trail cam. Third step involve the three Ss.

So....on a public access forum you are advising another to kill someone, bury them, and cover it up.

Good going Pol Pot.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Fix the fence first. This is your fault for two reasons. The fence, and letting your dog bark at passers by.
That said, dogs are not perfect. If you had a pit bull sticking his yap through the fence, what would you do?
Come on, be honest.
My folks had a neighbor dog that was a miserable cur, he'd growl and bark any time we were in OUR back yard, charge the fence, et cetera. Owners hardly ever home, and my stepdadster had done the neighborly chat routine.
So one day, this dog gets out and about. I spot him, he spots me and hightails for home. Few minutes later, I go in the back yard, the same old shyte, so I go for a really quick stroll.
This was some kind of big mutt with some collie and something else mean. I radiated at him, backed it into a corner as it shrunk into a little ball. Growled "shut up" at it and departed, closing the gate behind me. Never touched it.
Neither my folks nor I ever heard another peep out of that cur, but it was still there.
Some owners are way too forgiving of their precious's foibles. I won't tolerate it in my dogs, nor in others'.

Excellent post! Thank you.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Originally Posted by JSTUART

So....on a public access forum you are advising another to kill someone, bury them, and cover it up.

Good going Pol Pot.

Well Fugg JS, I was gonna suggest a couple complimentary bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 with a 75/25% mix of MD2020 and antifreeze left out in the alley. laugh

Gunner
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12

Good going Pol Pot.

Well Fugg JS, I was gonna suggest a couple complimentary bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 with a 75/25% mix of MD2020 and antifreeze left out in the alley. laugh

Gunner

Ha, that sounds quite reasonable.

....and a lot less work. laugh
Posted By: eh76 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Karma is waiting!

and she is a bitch wink
Posted By: okok Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Hunt that farker down and beat the [bleep] out of him with a b madaseball bat!! fck that pisses me off!
Originally Posted by okok
Hunt that farker down and beat the [bleep] out of him with a b madaseball bat!! fck that pisses me off!

What, and some pr!ck that won't control his mutt makes you all warm and fuzzy..?
You might want to have Rick Delete this thread,specially if you're going to seek revenge, which I don't blame you!
Posted By: KMS Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12

So, you knew before hand that your dog has a tendency to go off at people walking down the lane, and that there is a hole large enough for him to try get at the people using that lane.

Problem solved...it is your fault, now stop blaming others for your lack and go fix the fence.

And the next time your dog has a go at passers-by, get off your arse and go kick the agressive mutt in the guts.

But off course, you won't....it is someone elses fault.

Oh, it's HIS fault? No chit? Pretty bold statement! mad
Yep...some people think kicking a dog in the guts is a training method.
Originally Posted by KMS

Oh, it's HIS fault? No chit? Pretty bold statement! mad

His barking agressive mutt.

His hole in the fence.

His prior knowledge of above.

His responsibility.

And I do not really give a f_ck what touchy-feely twats think about my opinions on this matter.
nice with the name calling....classy wink you were doing good until that last line where you turned into a democrat...that is the first thing they do.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12

When it comes to Dogs , Kids, and Women we do seem to get along. grin
Originally Posted by eh76
nice with the name calling....classy wink you were doing good until that last line where you turned into a democrat...that is the first thing they do.

Democrat huh....you do realise I am in Australia....don't you..?

And I shall also add that I am a firm believer of every man taking responsiblity for his own mistakes and stuff-ups.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
I'm sorry about your dog, I hope he heals fast and well.
Posted By: shreck Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Aussiecrat? grin

And I shall also add that I am a firm believer of every man taking responsiblity for his own mistakes and stuff-ups.

WGAF where you're from, you sound like a real azzwhole to me.
Must be from Azzstralia, mayte.
Posted By: BRISTECD Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
I think we could tell JS was a liberal dem from the beginning of his first post.

Got my new boards to repair the fence which boarders private property, not public, so the little perps can walk by in peace. I sure JS will be happy when the AWB goes into affect so the thugs won't feel intimidated or threatened by an angry white man.
Hey now that's how they treat their dingos
If Obama had a son....

Sorry bout your dog sir

yep I do (that is your own fault).....just what a liberal democrat does here...they can't make a point without resorting to name calling...like I said you were doing ok up to that last sentence....
Just about the time that I get to really likin' Stuart, he just goes back to acting like a prize azzwhole.

.........and his continued denigration and down talking MY HOMELAND, is not exactly going to contribute to my liking him any better, faster, or more reliably.

Guess there's no Campfire like sites to hang out at in whatever the [bleep] passes for whatever the [bleep] is left of what was once a pretty fair kinda' country, so he has to come HERE to run his mouth, and embarrass everybody.

Believe me, I AM as embarrassed typing this as he SHOULD be for posting some of the crap he's put up today.

GTC

Posted By: deflave Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
He likes to cry a lot.

Travis
Constipated, maybe??? confused
Originally Posted by deflave
He likes to cry a lot.

Travis

So do I...

GFY
Dunno',......some of what the guy's posted would generate (and demonstrably HAS)fellowship, and all sortsa' hospitable offers.

Than, the next thing ya' know, you're getting a LARGE, denigrating, disrespectful bucket of mouthy chit thrown in your direction.

Hey,....[bleep] "JStuart", and the [bleep] sick spavined bag of dog bones the azzw2hole rode in on, with his dual personalities.

This is not a goddam "group therapy" session here....

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Dunno',......some of what the guy's posted would generate (and demonstrably HAS)fellowship, and all sortsa' hospitable offers.

Than, the next thing ya' know, you're getting a LARGE, denigrating, disrespectful bucket of mouthy chit thrown in your direction.

Hey,....[bleep] "JStuart", and the [bleep] sick spavined bag of dog bones the azzw2hole rode in on, with his dual personalities.

GTC

Yep...it looks like I fit in with the rest of you foul mouthed clowns.

One thing I have noticed about you Yanks is that as soon as someone says something you don't agree with, you immediately start whinging and whining about Democrats and socialists, seriously, have you had a look at your country lately....you are a bigger pack of miserable, conniving socialists than we are.

I do not bother about the Australian forums as they are too much like the Canadian forums in that they are too nicey-nicey and polite.

I like the back and forth banter, heck, even Cross is fun when he is sober.

GTC

Yep...it looks like I fit in with the rest of you foul mouthed clowns.

One thing I have noticed about you Yanks is that as soon as someone says something you don't agree with, you immediately start whinging and whining about Democrats and socialists, seriously, have you had a look at your country lately....you are a bigger pack of miserable, conniving socialists than we are.

I do not bother about the Australian forums as they are too much like the Canadian forums in that they are too nicey-nicey and polite.

Hey I just called you a liberal because ya started the name calling bullchit. GTC just told ya to puck off. didn't call ya a name. typical of the liberal mentality...change course.

So if we are yanks that makes you what limey offspring? Just curious.... wink
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Actually, we kill our Dingoes...good system, works fine.

we kill our coyotes...........so what........

Hey I just called you a liberal because ya started the name calling bullchit. GTC just told ya to puck off. didn't call ya a name. typical of the liberal mentality...change course.

That's okay old fella, I have broad shoulders so a wee bit of name-calling will not hurt.

Curious...okay...English, Scottish, Irish, Polish, Aboriginal, and supposed to have a wee touch of Islander as well (God I hope it is not Kiwi), we are mongrel breds like you lot.

You are a sooky lot, aren't you.....not much for personal responsibility either, unless you are talking about someone else, then you lot are hot on the subject.

Hey, azzwhole,....a LOT of folks here extended REAL hospitality, and invitations to our homes.

WHERE in the [bleep] to you get off trashing them, and their country, at that particular point? That's not "Banter", that's just [bleep] PECULIAR.

You have a problem mister,......drunk, or sober, you are a flaming idiot, and have clearly, so demonstrated.

Back up a bit, and READ some of the crap you've been posting.

Correct...so what....now go explain it to George.

Hey, azzwhole,....a LOT of folks here extended REAL hospitality, and invitations to our homes.

WHERE in the [bleep] to you get off trashing them, and their country, at that particular point? That's not "Banter", that's just [bleep] PECULIAR.

You have a problem mister,......drunk, or sober, you are a flaming idiot, and have clearly, so demonstrated.

Back up a bit, and READ some of the crap you've been posting.

For someone that spends his days b!tching about the Government and borders....you are a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

That's okay old fella, I have broad shoulders so a wee bit of name-calling will not hurt.

Curious...okay...English, Scottish, Irish, Polish, Aboriginal, and supposed to have a wee touch of Islander as well (God I hope it is not Kiwi), we are mongrel breds like you lot.

You are a sooky lot, aren't you.....not much for personal responsibility either, unless you are talking about someone else, then you lot are hot on the subject.

Hey don't get your panties all bunched up pup.....you can put your big boy underwear on......I just asked a question.....I see you aren't capable of giving a direct answer.

Tell ya what pup....you stay there in all your glory and we will enjoy ours.
And that would be Mister Arse-hole...at least attempt to spell your profanity correctly.

Hey don't get your panties all bunched up pup.....you can put your big boy underwear on......I just asked a question.....I see you aren't capable of giving a direct answer.

Panties in a bunch.....you have miss-read me Eh, I am merely killing time on a Saturday afternoon as it is a bit warm outside and I am feeling a wee bit lazy at the moment after throwing gas bottles around this morning.
This is my relaxation time.
For someone that spends his days b!tching about the Government and borders....you are a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

You poor cunned stunt,......you know jack chit about how I "Spend My Days",....where, and doing what.

WTF don't you mobilize some of you locals, and DO SOMETHING about the goddam mess YOUR home turf's in, and throw a few less rocks in this direction ?

Say whatever the hell you want,......folks here are NOT living on there knees.

I wouldn't suggest you hold your "law and order in one's village" loving breath on that happening any time soon, either.

GTC

You poor cunned stunt,......you know jack chit about how I "Spend My Days",....where, and doing what.

WTF don't you mobilize some of you locals, and DO SOMETHING about the goddam mess YOUR home turf's in, and throw a few less rocks in this direction ?

Say whatever the hell you want,......folks here are NOT living on there knees.

I wouldn't suggest you hold your "law and order in one's village" loving breath on that happening any time soon, either.

GTC

I have absolutely no idea what you just said...so I am going to just assume you are drunk again.
How hot is it there now? I assume you don't have white Christmases. grin

Panties in a bunch.....you have miss-read me Eh, I am merely killing time on a Saturday afternoon as it is a bit warm outside and I am feeling a wee bit lazy at the moment after throwing gas bottles around this morning.
This is my relaxation time.

Yup,.....there it is, again,.....you are completely clueless as to any normal, polite, or responsive to hospitality founded offers of friendship, aren't you ?

You have any CLUE as to how many people offered you the hospitality of hearth and home here, should you visit,.... you mouthy prick ?

Nice going,.....what a [bleep]' hero YOU turned out to be.

Gas bottles,.....

Chit, you ARE a gas bottle,.....

venting, I guess.

GTC

I have absolutely no idea what you just said...so I am going to just assume you are drunk again.

Keep it that way, you sorry prick,....keep it that way.

.....it's sure certain that everybody else reading and posting here understands what I just said.

Big on assumption ?

Pretty pathetic showing there, .....you're fouling what was a pretty damned fine nest, or one that had the potential to be.

by all means,....fill your boots, Kneeler.

GTC

Originally Posted by luv2safari

Not quite, Christmas day was a terrific 32c and today is in the mid 30's...I am just old, fat, and lazy.

A bit like Cross actually...only I speak English.

Yup,.....there it is, again,.....you are completely clueless as to any normal, polite, or responsive to hospitality founded offers of friendship, aren't you ?

You have any CLUE as to how many people offered you the hospitality of hearth and home here, should you visit,.... you mouthy prick ?

Keep it that way, you sorry prick,....keep it that way.

.....it's sure certain that everybody else reading and posting here understands what I just said.

Big on assumption ?

Pretty pathetic showing there, .....you're fouling what was a pretty damned fine nest, or one that had the potential to be.

by all means,....fill your boots, Kneeler.

GTC

Oh, you are a poster child of good manners, aren't you.
fat, and lazy.

yup, that would be me, to a T, right boys ? wink

stupid assumptions will get a mouthy azzwhole in over his pointed little head every time,....what ?

GTC

so you are saying you are just a troll then.....

Oh, you are a poster child of good manners, aren't you.

just ran out of ANY for you, corn holer.

Go eat chit, bugger a kangarroo carcass, WEEP over your obsequious servitude, or blow your own [bleep]' brains out.

....it would all be the same from where I sit.

GTC
fat, and lazy.

yup, that would be me, to a T, right boys ? wink

stupid assumptions will get a mouthy azzwhole in over his pointed little head every time,....what ?

GTC

Sigh, no Cross....you are assuming that you and your opinions matter....they don't.

Now please do yourself a favour and climb back into the bottle....you know you want to..!

He's gone on record for that same chit before, Kieth.

Some fence mending was established, and looked to be in place.

Listen to the jive chit the mouthy, intrusive, nosy prick is now putting down, again.

Oh well,......

GTC

Not quite, Christmas day was a terrific 32c and today is in the mid 30's...I am just old, fat, and lazy.

...and...need to get fluent in ellipsis... grin

Not quite, Christmas day was a terrific 32c and today is in the mid 30's...I am just old, fat, and lazy and [bleep] dumb.

There I fixed it for you but don't hold your breath around here looking for any future respect you just joined the Rodney Dangerfield club.

How about you do me a favour and include the post you are responding to....I am conversing with a couple of others and am finding it a pain to have to go back each time and see exactly what you are whining about.
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Don't bother c_ck-breath, I am not interested in anything you have to say.

So f_ck off and let the adults talk.

How about you do me a favour and include the post you are responding to....I am conversing with a couple of others and am finding it a pain to have to go back each time and see exactly what you are whining about.

How 'bout you do US a favor and just GTF out of here,...."JStuart" ?

Your stick's not floating too high, right this minute.

....in fact it looks like it's been dipped in chit.

GTC

...and...need to get fluent in ellipsis... grin

Ha...well, I do have my failings! laugh
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
If I have an issue with an animal I will confront the owner.Only a coward will attack the animal.

Correct...so what....now go explain it to George.

He understands....I have met George and hunted with him.....have you?

How 'bout you do US a favor and just GTF out of here,...."JStuart" ?

Your stick's not floating too high, right this minute.

....in fact it looks like it's been dipped in chit.

GTC

Why would I...I am enjoying the break, and the suspense of waiting for you to say something worthwhile is almost insurmountable.

Thank you for including the previous posts, and to your question...no I have not.

What is your point..?

No whining at all.........I can't help it you aren't intelligent enough to keep up. Seems to me you are the whiner ....needing help. btw is is favor...we don't speak brit here.
Originally Posted by jdm953
If I have an issue with an animal I will confront the owner.Only a coward will attack the animal.

Exactly.

Thank you for including the previous posts, and to your question...no I have not.

What is your point..?

Have you met or hunted with anyone here? If not STFU and keep your whiny ass assumptions to yourself. I hope the other people of australia aren't as whiny as you.

No whining at all.........I can't help it you aren't intelligent enough to keep up. Seems to me you are the whiner ....needing help. btw is is favor...we don't speak brit here.

Not my fault you cannot speak or spell English, and to be truthful EH...unlike yourself I have absolutely nothing to whine about at this time.

You may not speak English...but you are well on your way to having to speak Chinese.
tell ya what jstuart...I'll just extend a good old American GFY and leave it at that before I put you on ignore because you aren't worth the time.

What is your point..?

Have you met or hunted with anyone here? If not STFU and keep your whiny ass assumptions to yourself. I hope the other people of australia aren't as whiny as you.

Um...which part of "I live in Australia" did you not get....are you even convincing yourself here...?
Seriously, is that the criteria....you have to "hunt" with one of the local yokels to stay off your ignore list.

Go ahead and ignore me.

I know ya said something but I couldn't quite hear it...you have just joined the only other 4 I have on ignore a obnoxious little people. ...Maser the diaper boy, ravioli or whatever she goes by now, M700saux and Larry root....you seem to be in good company. adios

I know ya said something but I couldn't quite hear it...you have just joined the only other 3 I have on ignore a obnoxious little people. ...Maser the diaper boy, ravioli or whatever she goes by now, M700saux and Larry root....you seem to be in good company. adios

That is four you half-wit toggler you.
Nice going , DipChit.

Real fine performance you've just put on here,......

NOT.

GTC
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Hole in the fence would be owner's fault, if'n it ever went to court. Thug simply used appropriate self defense, especially when said thug was on a public right-of-way.
Self defense on a dog that can only get it's muzzle through the fence ? My [bleep]' ass !
Nice going , DipChit.

NOT.

GTC

Climb back into the bottle Cross, if you are still capable.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find the SOB.
Posted By: catman925 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Nice going , DipChit.

NOT.

GTC

Is it all reddy satirday in aussi? Man r u frum da futur n a way?
Originally Posted by catman925
Nice going , DipChit.

NOT.

GTC

Is it all reddy satirday in aussi? Man r u frum da futur n a way?

I must be, I think I actually understood that.
Hay JB, u can come ober here to alabamy an deer hunt wit me any time, afer da hunt we can go down to da sonik wit r kills and show dem off. U r welcom at my fire any time!
Hay JB, u can come ober here to alabamy an deer hunt wit me any time, afer da hunt we can go down to da sonik wit r kills and show dem off. U r welcom at my fire any time!

If that was directed at me, I will have to decline...firstly as I prefer to hunt alone, and secondly because I am pretty sure that I would do my level best to beat you to death the first time I had to listen to you.

If that was directed at me, I will have to decline...firstly as I prefer to hunt alone, and secondly because I am pretty sure that I would do my level best to beat you to death the first time I had to listen to you.

I talk beter then I spell, I wuz tryin to b nice, But [bleep] you then
Posted By: amr7333 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12

You just can't make this schitt up. TFF.

Cat, I am here as I enjoy the banter...and if you want to converse then I am amenable to doing so.

But you are going to have to take that damned tampon out first.
Cat, try THIS , it should help with the spelling.
I use it.

Just a friendly question Cat, why on Gods Green Earth would you show off something you have shot.

Is it an American thing...?
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
Very sorry to hear about your dog. Wish him/her a quick recovery. Not cool...
You seem disturbed did someone kick your kangaroo ....or maybe you got kicked in the noggin by your kangaroo ?
You seem disturbed did someone kick your kangaroo ....or maybe you got kicked in the noggin by your kangaroo ?

You will have to bear with me for a bit, I am downloading and everything is a wee bit slow.

Seriously, is that the best you can do?
Posted By: arkypete Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
JStuart
There's a fair number of drunken clots that hang out here. And there's a fair number of bad ass wanna bees hanging on the frings for the chance to jump on some one who does not conform to their trailor park mentality. They need the collective to appear brave and witty.
Ignor them, they are to stupid to realise they are stupid.

Jim
You realize that JStuart is defending a criminal act.

I didn't read all of the posts. I just noticed the usual suspects were forming their mob.
What criminal act was he advocating?

Jim
Abusing a dog that is behind a fence.Took surgery to fix the dog.

Incorrect, I said that the OP bears the responsibility for allowing the dog access to the passers-by through a hole in the fence that he did not repair.

And you are welcome to post evidence of otherwise.
Please have the courtesy of actually reading the entirety of the relevant posts...instead of doing the usual copy and paste job that most here do.
Them let us take the abusers to court and see who wins.
Them let us take the abusers to court and see who wins.

Whatever that means...go for it.
I followed it last night and checked it this morning.A dog behind a fence is not a threat.
We have laws here.You dont abuse animals for the fun of it.We protect our children also.Is this concept odd to you.
I followed it last night and checked it this morning.A dog behind a fence is not a threat.

Whether the dog is a threat or not is moot, the poster was b!tching about someone damaging his dog, which he advised us had access to pssers-by and was threatening them....which is agian, a moot point.

The relevant points are that the poster knew the dog had a history of having a go at the pedestrians in the lane, and that there was a hole that he did not bother to fix.....he has since fixed the hole.

I say that he bears responsibility by virtue of not ensuring that his dog did not have access through the fence.
We have laws here.You dont abuse animals for the fun of it.We protect our children also.Is this concept odd to you.

Oh...are you saying that the poster does not have to contain an aggressive barking dog.
When you get tired of digging just stop.If the animal annoyed someone they should have contacted law enforcement.I repeat we have laws here.
Originally Posted by arkypete
JStuart
There's a fair number of drunken clots that hang out here. And there's a fair number of bad ass wanna bees hanging on the frings for the chance to jump on some one who does not conform to their trailor park mentality. They need the collective to appear brave and witty.

Jim
and some not smart enough to use proper english...it's "too" not to
Also it's "be's" not bees...
Oh by the way, it's "trailer" not trailor
Your saying that a fenced dog is not contained?
When you get tired of digging just stop.If the animal annoyed someone they should have contacted law enforcement.I repeat we have laws here.

Right, let me know how that goes.
Your saying that a fenced dog is not contained?

Well, unless the person that did the damage jumped the fence and kicked the dog around its own yard.
The poster states that the dog had access through a hole in the fence, which he has stated he was fixing after the fact.
JStuart

Jim

George...really...spelling, is that all you have.

Why not point the finger and yell Democrat.
JStuart

Jim

Gee Whiz, thanks George. Can I forward everything I write for you edit?

I guess you got my point unless you were looking for gnats to swat.

Jim
So if a child was in the yard and put his face up to the hole and was screaming and yelling it would be o.k. to kick the child through the hole right in his little pie hole?
Let us try this from your side.Why do you consider this dog a threat.
So if a child was in the yard and put his face up to the hole and was screaming and yelling it would be o.k. to kick the child through hole right in his little pie hole?

You are not listening are you, the poster knew the dog had access and never stopped that access...regardless of the criminal act of damaging the dog, the poster bears responsibility by virtue of allowing that access to continue.

No access = no damage.
Let us try this from your side.Why do you consider this dog a threat.

another that is not listening...please read carefully.

The correct thing to do is report the dog to law enforcement.We dont break a dogs jaw because it annoys us.
A dog can get its nose through a chain link fence does that give someone the right to harm it.
I damn near shot my next door neighbor about twenty years ago.
I had a Chesapeake bay retriever that didn't like anybody encroaching on her territory...the neighbor in question didn't want to help keep the wood fence in good repair, so I installed a 6' chain link on my side...I caught him trying to wack her with a ball bat through the fence...racking a shell into the shotgun caught his attention long enough to realize a 12 gauge was pointed directly at him...told him straight up that I'd kill him if I EVER seen him try that schitt again.... mad
The correct thing to do is report the dog to law enforcement.We dont break a dogs jaw because it annoys us.

Apparently someone there did.
Where is the threat to justify this.No threat=no justification.
If caught they will be arrested.After that the lawsuits start.
A dog can get its nose through a chain link fence does that give someone the right to harm it.

Semantics and not germain to the posters statement...more so in light of the fact that he has deemed it prudent to fix the hole in the fence.
Would that he had done so before the incident occured...but he shirked his responsibilities to the pedestrians and his own dog.

His failure.

Threat is not the issue...the poster allowed access to continue, he allowed the dog to continue to have access through the fence to bark at "THUGS" as he put it.

But it is obvious you are not interested in anything except going around in circles.
You are grabbing for straws.No threat = no justification.
So you are saying if a dog annoys you its right to attack it.We put you folks in jail here.We have laws.
So you are saying if a dog annoys you its right to attack it.We put you folks in jail here.We have laws.

You are really not reading what I type, are you.

Once more only.

I am saying that the poster allowed access to continue...regardless of whether or not it is right or worng for someone to damage the dog, the poster continued to allow access.

Broad statement, you put my people in Gaol there...do you just.
Posted By: okbowman Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
I'm not a lawyer, but I suspect the law would side with the OP. It's also a shame that this dog was injured to this degree, no question this was wrong.

However, the OP does bear some of the responsibility. He knew his dog pokes his head through the fence to bark at passerby's. He also knew said passerby's were thugs. Thugs are prone to do such things. He should have seen this potentially happening and done more to protect his dog.

I'm not defending the thug here, just saying it would have been relatively easy for the OP to prevent this by fixing the hole in the fence. Wether it is the dog's fault or the thug's fault doesn't change that his dog is now hurt and he had the power to prevent it relatively easily.
Quite correct, I am not defending the person that damaged the dog either...I am pointing out that the poster bears the responsibilty for continuing to allow access.

Threat is not the issue...the poster allowed access to continue, he allowed the dog to continue to have access through the fence to bark at "THUGS" as he put it.

If you re read the first page, you'll notice the OP said the hole was only large enough for the dog to get his muzzle out...NOT HIS HEAD...whether it was "thugs" is a moot point...what they did was chickenschitt & IMO whoever it was, needs some broken bones of their own...at a minimum
Quite correct, I am not defending the person that damaged the dog either...I am pointing out that the poster bears the responsibilty for continuing to allow access.

The dogs "muzzle" sticking through a knothole can be construed as access??? You're a tool...
What access?Do you mean the thugs had access to the dog?A kid with a rock had access.Why would anyone think this would happen.You cant hide everything behind a brick wall to keep the crazies away.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

If you re read the first page, you'll notice the OP said the hole was only large enough for the dog to get his muzzle out...NOT HIS HEAD...whether it was "thugs" is a moot point...what they did was chickenschitt & IMO whoever it was, needs some broken bones of their own...at a minimum

The poster says that he was fixing the hole, so the un-fixed hole certainly was the problem...at least in his view.

And how is the threat above any more lawful than the actions of the person or persons that has damaged the dog..?

The dogs "muzzle" sticking through a knothole can be construed as access??? You're a tool...

Yes, absolutely! The hole in the fence allowed the dog access to thugs who are prone to do such things. I have kids, dogs, and horses. I DO NOT allow them access to low life piece of chits who might hurt them. This is my responsibility as the parent of my kids and owner of my animals.

Our neighbor had a big, mean rottwieler that use to lunge at the fence and try to attack us when we were in the back yard. He never did anything with it but feed it, left it outside day in, day out.

We got tired of the constant would-be attacks, so we bought a bag of cheapo dog biscuits and tossed one over the fence with a kind word every time it charged. Took about a week, but then it began to wait for us by the fence, ears back, tail wagging. Took about a week after that and it was getting its ears scratched through the fence and being told what a good dog it was.

Then it figured out how to get out over the fence by the side of his house and it would sit and wait for us on our front doorstep. One day it jumped THROUGH the screen door and came into the house, all slobbery and loving.

Neighbor gave it away on account of it kept getting out. We would have taken it in ourselves had we known he didn't want it.

Birdwatcher

Knothole...where did you get that...and how in Gods name can anyone break the dogs jaw if that jaw is not outside the fence.

But you go right ahead and continue to make the world fit your particular view of it, it doesn't bother me as I am going to bed....it is 1.30 am here.
What access?Do you mean the thugs had access to the dog?A kid with a rock had access.Why would anyone think this would happen.You cant hide everything behind a brick wall to keep the crazies away.

He knew there was a hole in the fence that his dog sticks his head through to bark at passing thugs. We know the type of things thugs do. That's why they are thugs. It doesn't take much to realize there is a good chance that these thugs will eventually hurt his dog. The liklihood of this occuring decreases dramatically if the dog can't poke his head through the fence.

So yes, he bears some of the responsibility for being negligent and not taking steps to protect his dog from an obvious threat.
I understand.I also understand that when you leave your house to go to work they have access to you.

At a minimum indeed, people have been KILLED for less.

.....too bad.

GTC
Morning Crossfireoops.
Not directed at anyone in particular:

I read this whole funny thread and offer these comments free of charge;

The OTHER side of the dog owner's fence is Private property, according to him, but "thugs" routinely walk along it.More needs to be revealed about the territory OUTSIDE the dog owner's fence, before this 'fire jury can render a just and impartial verdict.

I'm taking it upon my self to appoint Gus to make the case for the dog owner, and Catman to represent the public-at-large which is thought to contain a dog-whacker of the first order.

The posters on this thread who equate dogs with children, or advocate killing a man over a dog- even in a hypothetical scenario- should be over looked [unless they are over 14 years of age].

If a neighbor's dog bothers me and I can legally kill it, then I'll kill it and shut up, or NOT kill it and shut up.I will NOT cripple a dog, but I will,and have killed them.I took no pleasure in the killing, but felt no guilt afterward.

These Dr. Phil/Ophra threads always wind with strangers falling out with one and other.

You just gotta LOVE the "innanet"! grin
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/29/12
In layman's terms, fix the hole in the fence, and kick the mortal [bleep] outta the bums in the alley that stop walking at your fence.

Gunner
I damn near shot my next door neighbor about twenty years ago.
I had a Chesapeake bay retriever that didn't like anybody encroaching on her territory...the neighbor in question didn't want to help keep the wood fence in good repair, so I installed a 6' chain link on my side...I caught him trying to wack her with a ball bat through the fence...racking a shell into the shotgun caught his attention long enough to realize a 12 gauge was pointed directly at him...told him straight up that I'd kill him if I EVER seen him try that schitt again.... mad

Good for you! He must have chit his pants. lol

Broad statement, you put my people in Gaol there...do you just.

You have got to be the dumbest mother farker on this sight! And a douche bag of a troll.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Our neighbor had a big, mean rottwieler that use to lunge at the fence and try to attack us when we were in the back yard. He never did anything with it but feed it, left it outside day in, day out.

We got tired of the constant would-be attacks, so we bought a bag of cheapo dog biscuits and tossed one over the fence with a kind word every time it charged. Took about a week, but then it began to wait for us by the fence, ears back, tail wagging. Took about a week after that and it was getting its ears scratched through the fence and being told what a good dog it was.

Then it figured out how to get out over the fence by the side of his house and it would sit and wait for us on our front doorstep. One day it jumped THROUGH the screen door and came into the house, all slobbery and loving.

Neighbor gave it away on account of it kept getting out. We would have taken it in ourselves had we known he didn't want it.

Birdwatcher

That's a cool story!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Wow- this one spun up in a hurry!

Our vegemite drilling friend from down under is simply stating that the OP was at fault for not keeping his animal contained, not that it is OK to punt dogs in the head.

"Contained" can be several different things. A dog staked and chained is contained. A dog is also contained if locked in the trunk of a car.
In one case a trespasser has easy access to do the animal harm, the other not so much.

Kinda like the argument that if your stuff is stolen out of your car when the window is rolled down, its your fault for not rolling up the window and locking the car.

I say booschit. Phouc the lowlife POS thief-dog kicker. Crack his fuggin skull and send him to that big prison island that JS comes from.

Like most foreigners, JS has a hard time speaking and communicating with Americans due to a scant knowledge of our language. They speak "english" over there, not American.

Ya, on the original question, let us all get a grip.

The dog's muzzle stuck out what? Maybe five or six inches tops, if that.

Was it reasonable on the part of the dog's owner to expect that the dog would get its muzzle kicked in? I have never heard of that before, anyways, I'd guess a club of some sort was used. So no, IMHO, the dog's owner was not negligent.

This was almost certainly an egregious act of sadism on the part of the guilty party, nothing more.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: 700LH Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
These Dr. Phil/Ophra threads always wind with strangers falling out with one and other

Jerry Springer
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by 700LH
These Dr. Phil/Ophra threads always wind with strangers falling out with one and other

Jerry Springer

Jerry usually deals in paternity suits among close cousins.......
If you can hit my dog without your club invading my property, my dog is NOT contained nor confined.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Drugs will cook your brain.A dog on a leash is contained.
Posted By: poboy Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
No call for breakin' the dog's jaw. Over the top.
If you ever take your dog for a walk(happens all the time)gives someone the right to club it.Its not in its yard so you can beat it.You are nuts.
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If you can hit my dog without your club invading my property, my dog is NOT contained nor confined.
You're 'bout an ill-mannered son of a bitch.
I can get much worse.A dog sticks its nose through a hole in an fence on an alley and you say its OK to club it.Just what should I think of you.
You're 'bout an ill-mannered son of a bitch.
I don't recall saying it was OK. In fact, I offered MY opinion about MY dog.

I suggest you check with TRH and DD and see if there's an opening in the Idiot's Club.
I hope the local law enforcement finds them.They are guilty of a crime and belong in jail.You can visit them since you take up for criminals

Thank you for providing this legal standard. I suppose the fence will have to be examined vis a vis the actual property line, if in fact the fence line runs maybe six inches INSIDE the actual property line, then the muzzle of the dog through the fence never left the guy's property crazy

...or we could just resort to common sense, and call a dog behind a fence a dog behind a fence, even WITH its nose sticking out.

Birdwatcher
If I had a dog that was stupid enough to poke his nose thru a plank fence and bark at somebody he couldn't even see, you'd be doing me a favor if you killed him.If, as in this case, you only broke his jaw, it would be up to me to put him down.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
If I had a dog that was stupid enough to poke his nose thru a plank fence and bark at somebody he couldn't even see, you'd be doing me a favor if you killed him.If, as in this case, you only broke his jaw, it would be up to me to put him down.

real tough case aren't ya.............stay out of the hooch..... crazy
I'm just not partial to useless dogs or dogs that cause trouble with my neighbors.I'm new to this town living, but when I lived out in the boondocks, and was raising cowdogs, they stayed on chains unless I was using them.

My closest neighbor was half a mile or so away, and in twenty some years,none of my dogs set foot on his place.Two of his mutts came onto my front yard and jumped a young bitch I had on a run. I ran them off with a shovel, but within a month's time I had caught both of them off his place and shot them.

If that qualifies me as a tough guy in your estimation, then I plead guilty.

I have one dog and she suits me. She is inside an 8 foot metal fence which surrounds my back yard AND chained, unless I'm in the backyard with her, or, we are both gone somewhere.
Some folks shouldn't be allowed to own a dog. You would be one of those folks.
When I walk I carry an oak stick. It's about 4' long and 1/2" in diameter. I walk along and mind my own business. It's pretty obvious I have a stick in my hand because I'm tapping it on the ground with each step. Most dogs just stay on the porch, some bark, a few run out to the street barking and once in a great while one will test the guy with the stick. If walking on, commands to "get back" fail and the dog comes for my calves or won't let me pass then he's gonna get stung. It only takes once. I don't chase em or go out of my way to hit them but if they come for me, better them to get hit than me to get bit.

There are some dogs in this world that are not pets. A pit trained to be a catch dog for hogs is one of them. They are not pets and you better be ready to establish dominance in the most primitive manner or you're going to get a nasty reminder of why they will go straight in on a 400# boar hog. I have seen them refuse to let go of a hog even after it is very dead and be beaten nearly senseless with a 5 cell maglite just to make them let go.

I don't agree with mistreating any animal and to hit a dog that is behind a fence which poses no threat other than barking, and to hit it hard enough to break its jaw is, well, mistreatment.

While there may be a legal requirement to keep your dog from running loose, there may not be one to keep him from barking. My neighbor has five little dogs that bark incessantly every time I make a noise in my back yard (I wish it were illegal to let them bark) and then to top it off she gets out there and squalls at them not to bark which only makes it worse. For your dog's protection you should fix the fence.

Alan

Posted By: JSTUART Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
BRISTECD, how is the dog doing..?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Damn ! Another PETA member surfaces.
Posted By: okok Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12

I always thought you were a pretty good dude, not so much anymore.
Far from it but if I caught someone hitting my dog because it was barking from my property I'd beat the piss out of them.
Far from it but if I caught someone hitting my dog because it was barking from my property I'd beat the piss out of them.

Yep, and we will come visit you in gaol and show you pictures of your house with the new owner standing out the front with two black eyes...and your ex-dog on a leash next to his brand new Mercedes that your superannuation has paid for.

Damn ! Another PETA member surfaces.

That is incorrect Curdog....I believe the difference here is that of back country versus townie views on animals and the obligation of ownership.

Neither is wrong, they are just poles apart.

Yep, and we will come visit you in gaol and show you pictures of your house with the new owner standing out the front with two black eyes...and your ex-dog on a leash next to his brand new Mercedes that your superannuation has paid for.
I seriously doubt it jackass. I know the local police and judge pretty well and doubt I'd even be arrested for defending my property on my property.

I seriously doubt it jackass. I know the local police and judge pretty well and doubt I'd even be arrested for defending my property on my property.

Yep, you go with that line sport...as the other turkey kept parroting, you are a nation of laws.
So who you are blowing does not count.

Yep, you go with that line sport...as the other turkey kept parroting, you are a nation of laws.
So who you are blowing does not count.
A good friend of mine had a hunting dog shot here a few years ago. I was there and witnessed the ass whooping he gave the shooter. In fact if I weren't there I believe he might very well have beaten him to death. He was not prosecuted and the shooter was ordered to pay for the dog.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12

wtf is that....you catman's twin brother?

A good friend of mine had a hunting dog shot here a few years ago. I was there and witnessed the ass whooping he gave the shooter. In fact if I weren't there I believe he might very well have beaten him to death. He was not prosecuted and the shooter was ordered to pay for the dog.

Yes, we get it...your internet persona is made of iron, and your balls rattle at every step.

Now go impress the Kindergarten inmates.
gaol

wtf is that....you catman's twin brother?

It is English you inbred, uneducated, flea-bitten hick.

Yes, we get it...your internet persona is made of iron, and your balls rattle at every step.

Yes and we get that you are the all knowing, fat headed, pompous ass JSTUART. .

Yes and we get that you are the all knowing, fat headed, pompous ass JSTUART. .

Ha...at least we are now on the same page, now trundle off and play with the other kids.
Originally Posted by okok

I always thought you were a pretty good dude, not so much anymore.

Well Neighbor,your THINKING is all that's changed.I'm still the same warm-hearted, lovable old softie I've always been.
Posted By: Vek Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
1. All dogs are stupid and useless and (depending on breed) dangerous until they show themselves otherwise. The OP's dog has thus far failed to prove it's not stupid. Just sayin'.

2. Folks willing to kill or gravely harm men over a dog should rethink things a bit.
Originally Posted by Vek
2. Folks willing to kill or gravely harm men over a dog should rethink things a bit.
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you're on it.
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you do.

Respect...for you...now why would anyone respect a loud-mouthed abusive nitwit that likes to threaten dire harm.

...particularly when none here have trespassed against you, and also given the fact that you cannot seem to separate a debate over the internet from reality.
Get a hold of yourself.....your halo is slipping.
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you do.

Respect...for you...now why would anyone respect a loud-mouthed abusive nitwit that likes to threaten dire harm.

...particularly when none here have trespassed against you, and also given the fact that you cannot seem to separate a debate over the internet from reality.
Why would anybody respects you when you're nothing but a loudmouthed, pompous, know it all jackass ? By your [bleep] logic, I'd be at least partly responsible for someone breaking into my house and stealing my schit if the door lock wasn't up to snuff and I'd neglected to fix it. What a moron.

Why would anybody respects you when you're nothing but a loudmouthed, pompous, know it all jackass ? By your [bleep] logic, I'd be at least partly responsible for someone breaking into my house and stealing my schit if the door lock wasn't up to snuff and I'd neglected to fix it. What a moron.

Ah, but there is the rub...it was not I that demanded respect and threatened dire harm...you did.

So you not only have very little memory retention, you also shuffle like one of those little puszies you so adamantly despise....not surprising for such an infantile persona.

"BLACKHEART"....seriously, what are you...twelve?
Hey Blackheart these are the guys that key your truck in a parking lot.
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you're on it.
Posted By: amr7333 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12

Note to self. Buy more popcorn as this one may go on forever.

Carry on.
This "blame the victim" s#$t is a sore spot.I cant imagine where this mindset comes from.If your car had been in the garage the tires wouldnt have gotten cut.If she hadnt gone out looking so good she wouldnt have gotten raped ect.Why blame the crime on someone other than the one who committed it.How can this be hard to understand.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by Vek

Several decades ago I volunteered to photograph all of the 150 year old, and older, houses in a county in wesrtern Virginia for the local hysterical society.
I made a point of going up to the front door knocking stepping back, when the door opened I asked permission to photograph the house for the hysterical society. If no one was home I took the pics left a note with my name, address and phone. If the lady of the house opened the door and demured. I would leave a card. I would come back later and talk to the hubby. 98% of the folks had no problem and recieved a print of each of my negitives/transparencies of their home and the society sent them a copy of the book with a short history of their house.
How ever I did meet some that appeared to be related to you. In one case met me with a shotgun, I stated my business and was threatened. I stepped off the property on the public road and took the photos any way. The other potential relative wanted to turn his dogs loose on me, again I stepped off on to the road took my pics.
Another relative wanted to charge me for the photos. When this one saw the book he wanted a copy, got upset when he found out they were $25.00 a copy.

Jim
Posted By: Lhook7 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Wow, reading this thread you really get the feeling that there are some people whose lives are so pathetic, menial, and meaningless that forums such as this is their only chance to try to prove to the world that they are a tough guy.

(This is not directed at Arkypete, I just did a quick reply)
A lot of folks spend a life time building a place of comfort only to have trash people try destroy it.
My boundary fence ( the only one the "public" can get to, the other lines adjoin with neighbors) is set back from the actual property line. In other words, an idiot transgressing as per the OP, from outside , is STILL on my property.

Read up on trespassing laws in Arizona, than get back to me, alla' you mouthy pricks that are going to put folks in jail for protecting, or defending their property.

Feeling suicidal ?

............try the kinda' chit discussed ANYWHERE in the American west .

This mouthy Australian prick's always talking about "Townies", and yet the general gist of his posts indicates that he lives in a crowded village, with crowds of belligerent trespass oriented cornholers crowding it's 'lanes'.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Agreed Cross, dont know how this thread got dismantled but, if someone were to come onto my property and hurt/kill Wifeys dog/dogs if I didnt shoot them Wifey would, then she'd shoot me. grin

And I'd walk in this state, some folks will have to learn the hard/final way to respect others folks property, and IDGAGF if it's a [bleep] garden rake, if it aint yours, dont [bleep] with it.

Gunner
Posted By: okbowman Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Kinda like the argument that if your stuff is stolen out of your car when the window is rolled down, its your fault for not rolling up the window and locking the car.

No, not your fault. If you leave your car window down with your wallet on the dash while you go shopping and it gets stolen you are not at fault, but you are a dumbazz for doing so when you know this threat exists.
Posted By: okbowman Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12

And I'd walk in this state.....

Gunner

As a fellow Okie I wish you were right, but after the Jerome Ersland case I wonder if we can count on this anymore.

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/30/12
Originally Posted by okbowman

Gunner

As a fellow Okie I wish you were right, but after the Jerome Ersland case I wonder if we can count on this anymore.

Only because he went out on the sidewalk and gave the little thieving vine swinger one in the head, were he to have remained in the store all would have been well.

Rural home and property is the best place to get rightly smoked in this state. smile

Gunner

Posted By: JSTUART Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
My boundary fence ( the only one the "public" can get to, the other lines adjoin with neighbors) is set back from the actual property line. In other words, an idiot transgressing as per the OP, from outside , is STILL on my property.

Read up on trespassing laws in Arizona, than get back to me, alla' you mouthy pricks that are going to put folks in jail for protecting, or defending their property.

Feeling suicidal ?

............try the kinda' chit discussed ANYWHERE in the American west .

This mouthy Australian prick's always talking about "Townies", and yet the general gist of his posts indicates that he lives in a crowded village, with crowds of belligerent trespass oriented cornholers crowding it's 'lanes'.

Hello Turkey face...there are just under 2000 people in the township and surrounding district, quite a large place on my scale.
And I spent the earlier part of my life in the desert country between QLD and the Northern Territory where there are considerably less people.

I take it you were on the sauce again, you old drunk you.
I take it you're an uptight reformed DRUNK, or some sorta' Teetotler's Bible Whackin' re-incarnation of [bleep]' Carrie Nation, you pathetic,mouthy prick.

Eat chit and howl at your Commonwealth Moon, you would not make it here,.....little girl.

GTC
I take it you're an uptight reformed DRUNK, or some sorta' Teetotler's Bible Whackin' re-incarnation of [bleep]' Carrie Nation, you pathetic,mouthy prick.

Eat chit and howl at you Commonwealth Moon, you would not make it here,.....little girl.

GTC

Well...it is a long swim...and then I would have to listen to your drunken gabble.
It's likely that someone as stupid, and real life skills challenged as you won't be able to afford anything BUT swimming.

That's nice to know, and you seem to be a little obsessive about dogging my trail. Why don't you just go down to your local "Gaol" and abuse the wrongdoers there ?

....to [bleep]' WELL KNOWN, I'd venture.

Maybe if you lick the Constable's nuts (again), they'll let you, you obedient little tool.

It's likely that someone as stupid, and real life skills challenged as you won't be able to afford anything BUT swimming.

That's nice to know, and you seem to be a little obsessive about dogging my trail. Why don't you just go down to your local "Gaol" and abuse the wrongdoers there ?

....to [bleep]' WELL KNOWN, I'd venture.

Maybe if you lick the Constable's nuts (again), they'll let you, you obedient little tool.

You really, really do not being reminded that you are a drunken sot...do you.

More [bleep]' "English" ,...that ?

Why don't you find somewhere else to abase yourself, and play buffoon, ?

That or start POSTING your REAL views on alcohol,....you smarmy fancy dancing little girl ?

.....like I'm the only guy on this site that LIKES to have a drink. That's right ,...likes, ....enjoys,..... smile

WTF is your beef with that, Carrie ?

ALL,....watch this end swapping prick DODGE answering this very succinct and straight foward question now.

GTC

More [bleep]' "English" ,...that ?

Why don't you find somewhere else to abase yourself, and play buffoon, ?

That or start POSTING your REAL views on alcohol,....you smarmy fancy dancing little girl ?

.....like I'm the only guy on this site that LIKES to have a drink. That's right ,...likes, ....enjoys,..... smile

WTF is your beef with that, Carrie ?

ALL,....watch this end swapping prick DODGE answering this very succinct and straight foward question now.

GTC

Oh Okay...you have my permission to add in "like", there, does that soothe your abraded sensibilities?

As for my views...Okay.

I have very little time for drug addicts, drunks, and any pr!ck that insists on smoking in my face.

I do not have problems with any of the above if they do not do same in my vicinity.

Whats with the continual references to blokes in drag....do you have a fancy for a bit of boy fluff, you do....don't you...you dirty old drunk you.

As for "all"....do you really think anyone even gives a toss what you and I are bull-[bleep] about...news for you mate, we are not that important.
we are not that important.

Speak for yourself, you mouthy prick.

I'm not carrying around an over-inflated ego, attacking people I've never met, in foreign (to me) countries, am I ?

Can you put up some of your actual PUBLISHED writings, about 2A issues, or about the vast and rich field of historical fascination with arms that's a uniquely American birthright ?

Got any pics of what you actually DO ?

Has ANYBODY on this site ever MET you ?

Doubt it,.....but by ALL [bleep]" MEANS, give it your best shot, whiner.

I'm outta' here, and suggest that you GFY at great length.

GTC

Speak for yourself, you mouthy prick.

I'm not carrying around an over-inflated ego, attacking people I've never met, in foreign (to me) countries, am I ?

GTC

Umm...yes you are.

Can you put up some of your actual PUBLISHED writings, about 2A issues, or about the vast and rich field of historical fascination with arms that's a uniquely American birthright ?

The old grog got you mate...I am Australian...in Australia!

Got any pics of what you actually DO ?

Has ANYBODY on this site ever MET you ?

Doubt it,.....but by ALL [bleep]" MEANS, give it your best shot, whiner.

GTC

Look to my above post before the tremors take over again.

I'm outta' here

Naaah...you will get on the p!ss and feel the need to try be dominant....you cannot help yourself.

..suggest that you GFY at great length.

GTC

You do have a thing about other blokes bums...don't you!
Ah crap...what do I do now if he did bail out in a drunken stupor...?

Come on fella's, I have an hour and a half to go at work....I AM BORED!
rilling the drunk seppos, digger? you should tie half your brain behind your back so it's a little more fair.

I am pretty sure it wouldn't help Cross.....how have you been going Richard?
Good, thanks. Had a nice Christmas. Did a little fishing, and generally have just been lazing till after the first. How about youself? Have any naughty girl you had to buy too many presents for?
Ha...only my Daughter, she had her 14th birthday a couple of days ago, and coupled with Christmas I am almost skint.

She is sitting beside me saying "not my fault", like a broken record.
We had a terrifically lazy Christmas and plan on same for tomorrow....how are you fixed for New Years?
I firmly believe the culprit in the OP needs caught and prosecuted for bringing harm to the poster's pet.

But for some who equate dogs with children and would exact revenge upon any who brought harm to their pets. What about when the other guy's pet aggressively brings harm to mine?

What would you have me do about this situation?
Bear in mind, my cattle were not the first in the neighborhood to be attacked by this same pack of five dogs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
You'd be ashamed of me. Planning an early new years eve so I can get a jump on the first while everyone's nursing a hangover. It's one of my favorite days of the year because everyones sleeping in. I'm scared to think what you and your mates might be doing, but tell me anyway.
Hate to disappoint...I am a family bloke, I spend my time with my Wife and Daughter.
We are having a roast tonight and a BBQ tomorrow.
So your entertainment highlight is exposing drunks for the idiots they are? Perfectly boring and entirely too easly; they do all the work.
OK mate, I've got my final chores waiting, I'm calling it a day. My best to you and yours, look forward to carrying on with you this coming year.
Posted By: okok Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
Go kill yourself!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12

Shoot them on sight.
All the best to you and yours Richard...have a good one.

And the same applies to the rest of you fellows.

Since you are the slow one in the bunch I will only assume that you had something spiteful and pointless to say.

Good night fella's...I shall catch you after new year.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
BRISTECD,

Some things are worth going to jail for.

Beating the schit out of someone who'll hurt a pet that poses no threat to them is on the list.

Hope you find out who did this to your pooch.

Just a friendly question Cat, why on Gods Green Earth would you show off something you have shot.

Is it an American thing...?
It's pretty hard not to when the Catman's "kills" are stuff he runs over with his '65 Chebby stepside.
Originally Posted by okbowman

Gunner

Only because he went out on the sidewalk and gave the little thieving vine swinger one in the head, were he to have remained in the store all would have been well.

Rural home and property is the best place to get rightly smoked in this state. smile

Gunner

More likely because IIRC, his pharmacy was in the deepest bowels of Okie City and that's where the jury was picked.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Shoot them on sight.

Yep, Same advice the Deputy Sheriff gave.

Sometimes S,S, &S does apply!
Posted By: Boococky Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
I would [bleep] kill the SOB

Posted By: slumlord Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
glad I don't have neighbors,whiggers or thugs that walk that close behind my property.

it's a jungle of thorns, 'wait a minute vines', deadfall and two barbed wire fences beyond what I officially call the yard, doubt Br'er Rabbit could even get through

get a borrowed yappy dog and bait the creep, do some of your own jawbreaking
If someone did it on purpose than yeah i'd be mad but i've been on the receiving end where someone's dog lunged at me. i gave it a boot to the head. i'm sure not gonna stand there and get bit.
Posted By: djs Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
Sorry to hear of the situation. Hope for a full recovery of the pooch.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Low life SOB hurt my dog - 12/31/12
Have to agree with JSTUART on this.
Dog owners have a responsibility to their dog and to the public.
The owner must protect his animal.
Very unfortunate dog was injured by a jerk.
However, the dog has an irresponsible , poor owner that doesn't care enough to fix the fence.
Cisco
I bet this dog was no angel. Not only did it stick its nose through the fence snarling at people, it probably barked all day long too. To try and compare a dog to a person it ludicrous. Maybe the owner should look into training instead of paying medical bills.

© 24hourcampfire