-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My boundary fence ( the only one the "public" can get to, the other lines adjoin with neighbors) is set back from the actual property line. In other words, an idiot transgressing as per the OP, from outside , is STILL on my property.

Read up on trespassing laws in Arizona, than get back to me, alla' you mouthy pricks that are going to put folks in jail for protecting, or defending their property.

Feeling suicidal ?

............try the kinda' chit discussed ANYWHERE in the American west .

This mouthy Australian prick's always talking about "Townies", and yet the general gist of his posts indicates that he lives in a crowded village, with crowds of belligerent trespass oriented cornholers crowding it's 'lanes'.

Last edited by crossfireoops; 12/30/12.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed Cross, dont know how this thread got dismantled but, if someone were to come onto my property and hurt/kill Wifeys dog/dogs if I didnt shoot them Wifey would, then she'd shoot me. grin

And I'd walk in this state, some folks will have to learn the hard/final way to respect others folks property, and IDGAGF if it's a [bleep] garden rake, if it aint yours, dont [bleep] with it.

Gunner

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Kinda like the argument that if your stuff is stolen out of your car when the window is rolled down, its your fault for not rolling up the window and locking the car.

No, not your fault. If you leave your car window down with your wallet on the dash while you go shopping and it gets stolen you are not at fault, but you are a dumbazz for doing so when you know this threat exists.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by gunner500

And I'd walk in this state.....

Gunner

As a fellow Okie I wish you were right, but after the Jerome Ersland case I wonder if we can count on this anymore.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by okbowman
Originally Posted by gunner500

And I'd walk in this state.....

Gunner

As a fellow Okie I wish you were right, but after the Jerome Ersland case I wonder if we can count on this anymore.

Only because he went out on the sidewalk and gave the little thieving vine swinger one in the head, were he to have remained in the store all would have been well.

Rural home and property is the best place to get rightly smoked in this state. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
My boundary fence ( the only one the "public" can get to, the other lines adjoin with neighbors) is set back from the actual property line. In other words, an idiot transgressing as per the OP, from outside , is STILL on my property.

Read up on trespassing laws in Arizona, than get back to me, alla' you mouthy pricks that are going to put folks in jail for protecting, or defending their property.

Feeling suicidal ?

............try the kinda' chit discussed ANYWHERE in the American west .

This mouthy Australian prick's always talking about "Townies", and yet the general gist of his posts indicates that he lives in a crowded village, with crowds of belligerent trespass oriented cornholers crowding it's 'lanes'.

Hello Turkey face...there are just under 2000 people in the township and surrounding district, quite a large place on my scale.
And I spent the earlier part of my life in the desert country between QLD and the Northern Territory where there are considerably less people.

I take it you were on the sauce again, you old drunk you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I take it you're an uptight reformed DRUNK, or some sorta' Teetotler's Bible Whackin' re-incarnation of [bleep]' Carrie Nation, you pathetic,mouthy prick.

Eat chit and howl at your Commonwealth Moon, you would not make it here,.....little girl.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I take it you're an uptight reformed DRUNK, or some sorta' Teetotler's Bible Whackin' re-incarnation of [bleep]' Carrie Nation, you pathetic,mouthy prick.

Eat chit and howl at you Commonwealth Moon, you would not make it here,.....little girl.

GTC

Well...it is a long swim...and then I would have to listen to your drunken gabble.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's likely that someone as stupid, and real life skills challenged as you won't be able to afford anything BUT swimming.

That's nice to know, and you seem to be a little obsessive about dogging my trail. Why don't you just go down to your local "Gaol" and abuse the wrongdoers there ?

....to [bleep]' WELL KNOWN, I'd venture.

Maybe if you lick the Constable's nuts (again), they'll let you, you obedient little tool.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's likely that someone as stupid, and real life skills challenged as you won't be able to afford anything BUT swimming.

That's nice to know, and you seem to be a little obsessive about dogging my trail. Why don't you just go down to your local "Gaol" and abuse the wrongdoers there ?

....to [bleep]' WELL KNOWN, I'd venture.

Maybe if you lick the Constable's nuts (again), they'll let you, you obedient little tool.

You really, really do not being reminded that you are a drunken sot...do you.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

More [bleep]' "English" ,...that ?

Why don't you find somewhere else to abase yourself, and play buffoon, ?

That or start POSTING your REAL views on alcohol,....you smarmy fancy dancing little girl ?

.....like I'm the only guy on this site that LIKES to have a drink. That's right ,...likes, ....enjoys,..... smile

WTF is your beef with that, Carrie ?

ALL,....watch this end swapping prick DODGE answering this very succinct and straight foward question now.

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

More [bleep]' "English" ,...that ?

Why don't you find somewhere else to abase yourself, and play buffoon, ?

That or start POSTING your REAL views on alcohol,....you smarmy fancy dancing little girl ?

.....like I'm the only guy on this site that LIKES to have a drink. That's right ,...likes, ....enjoys,..... smile

WTF is your beef with that, Carrie ?

ALL,....watch this end swapping prick DODGE answering this very succinct and straight foward question now.

GTC

Oh Okay...you have my permission to add in "like", there, does that soothe your abraded sensibilities?

As for my views...Okay.

I have very little time for drug addicts, drunks, and any pr!ck that insists on smoking in my face.

I do not have problems with any of the above if they do not do same in my vicinity.

Whats with the continual references to blokes in drag....do you have a fancy for a bit of boy fluff, you do....don't you...you dirty old drunk you.

As for "all"....do you really think anyone even gives a toss what you and I are bull-[bleep] about...news for you mate, we are not that important.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we are not that important.

Speak for yourself, you mouthy prick.

I'm not carrying around an over-inflated ego, attacking people I've never met, in foreign (to me) countries, am I ?

Can you put up some of your actual PUBLISHED writings, about 2A issues, or about the vast and rich field of historical fascination with arms that's a uniquely American birthright ?

Got any pics of what you actually DO ?

Has ANYBODY on this site ever MET you ?

Doubt it,.....but by ALL [bleep]" MEANS, give it your best shot, whiner.

I'm outta' here, and suggest that you GFY at great length.

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Speak for yourself, you mouthy prick.

I'm not carrying around an over-inflated ego, attacking people I've never met, in foreign (to me) countries, am I ?

GTC

Umm...yes you are.

Can you put up some of your actual PUBLISHED writings, about 2A issues, or about the vast and rich field of historical fascination with arms that's a uniquely American birthright ?

The old grog got you mate...I am Australian...in Australia!

Got any pics of what you actually DO ?

Has ANYBODY on this site ever MET you ?

Doubt it,.....but by ALL [bleep]" MEANS, give it your best shot, whiner.

GTC

Look to my above post before the tremors take over again.

I'm outta' here

Naaah...you will get on the p!ss and feel the need to try be dominant....you cannot help yourself.

..suggest that you GFY at great length.

GTC

You do have a thing about other blokes bums...don't you!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ah crap...what do I do now if he did bail out in a drunken stupor...?

Come on fella's, I have an hour and a half to go at work....I AM BORED!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
rilling the drunk seppos, digger? you should tie half your brain behind your back so it's a little more fair.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am pretty sure it wouldn't help Cross.....how have you been going Richard?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good, thanks. Had a nice Christmas. Did a little fishing, and generally have just been lazing till after the first. How about youself? Have any naughty girl you had to buy too many presents for?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ha...only my Daughter, she had her 14th birthday a couple of days ago, and coupled with Christmas I am almost skint.

She is sitting beside me saying "not my fault", like a broken record.
We had a terrifically lazy Christmas and plan on same for tomorrow....how are you fixed for New Years?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I firmly believe the culprit in the OP needs caught and prosecuted for bringing harm to the poster's pet.

But for some who equate dogs with children and would exact revenge upon any who brought harm to their pets. What about when the other guy's pet aggressively brings harm to mine?

What would you have me do about this situation?
Bear in mind, my cattle were not the first in the neighborhood to be attacked by this same pack of five dogs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 1lessdog, 257wthbylover, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,118
Posts18,522,864
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.