Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Far from it but if I caught someone hitting my dog because it was barking from my property I'd beat the piss out of them.

Yep, and we will come visit you in gaol and show you pictures of your house with the new owner standing out the front with two black eyes...and your ex-dog on a leash next to his brand new Mercedes that your superannuation has paid for.
I seriously doubt it jackass. I know the local police and judge pretty well and doubt I'd even be arrested for defending my property on my property.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Far from it but if I caught someone hitting my dog because it was barking from my property I'd beat the piss out of them.

Yep, and we will come visit you in gaol and show you pictures of your house with the new owner standing out the front with two black eyes...and your ex-dog on a leash next to his brand new Mercedes that your superannuation has paid for.
I seriously doubt it jackass. I know the local police and judge pretty well and doubt I'd even be arrested for defending my property on my property.

Yep, you go with that line sport...as the other turkey kept parroting, you are a nation of laws.
So who you are blowing does not count.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yep, you go with that line sport...as the other turkey kept parroting, you are a nation of laws.
So who you are blowing does not count.
A good friend of mine had a hunting dog shot here a few years ago. I was there and witnessed the ass whooping he gave the shooter. In fact if I weren't there I believe he might very well have beaten him to death. He was not prosecuted and the shooter was ordered to pay for the dog.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

wtf is that....you catman's twin brother?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

A good friend of mine had a hunting dog shot here a few years ago. I was there and witnessed the ass whooping he gave the shooter. In fact if I weren't there I believe he might very well have beaten him to death. He was not prosecuted and the shooter was ordered to pay for the dog.

Yes, we get it...your internet persona is made of iron, and your balls rattle at every step.

Now go impress the Kindergarten inmates.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by eh76
gaol

wtf is that....you catman's twin brother?

It is English you inbred, uneducated, flea-bitten hick.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Yes, we get it...your internet persona is made of iron, and your balls rattle at every step.

Yes and we get that you are the all knowing, fat headed, pompous ass JSTUART. .

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yes and we get that you are the all knowing, fat headed, pompous ass JSTUART. .

Ha...at least we are now on the same page, now trundle off and play with the other kids.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If I had a dog that was stupid enough to poke his nose thru a plank fence and bark at somebody he couldn't even see, you'd be doing me a favor if you killed him.If, as in this case, you only broke his jaw, it would be up to me to put him down.

I always thought you were a pretty good dude, not so much anymore.

Well Neighbor,your THINKING is all that's changed.I'm still the same warm-hearted, lovable old softie I've always been.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
1. All dogs are stupid and useless and (depending on breed) dangerous until they show themselves otherwise. The OP's dog has thus far failed to prove it's not stupid. Just sayin'.

2. Folks willing to kill or gravely harm men over a dog should rethink things a bit.

Last edited by Vek; 12/30/12.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Vek
2. Folks willing to kill or gravely harm men over a dog should rethink things a bit.
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you're on it.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you do.

Respect...for you...now why would anyone respect a loud-mouthed abusive nitwit that likes to threaten dire harm.

...particularly when none here have trespassed against you, and also given the fact that you cannot seem to separate a debate over the internet from reality.
Get a hold of yourself.....your halo is slipping.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you do.

Respect...for you...now why would anyone respect a loud-mouthed abusive nitwit that likes to threaten dire harm.

...particularly when none here have trespassed against you, and also given the fact that you cannot seem to separate a debate over the internet from reality.
Why would anybody respects you when you're nothing but a loudmouthed, pompous, know it all jackass ? By your [bleep] logic, I'd be at least partly responsible for someone breaking into my house and stealing my schit if the door lock wasn't up to snuff and I'd neglected to fix it. What a moron.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Why would anybody respects you when you're nothing but a loudmouthed, pompous, know it all jackass ? By your [bleep] logic, I'd be at least partly responsible for someone breaking into my house and stealing my schit if the door lock wasn't up to snuff and I'd neglected to fix it. What a moron.

Ah, but there is the rub...it was not I that demanded respect and threatened dire harm...you did.

So you not only have very little memory retention, you also shuffle like one of those little puszies you so adamantly despise....not surprising for such an infantile persona.

"BLACKHEART"....seriously, what are you...twelve?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hey Blackheart these are the guys that key your truck in a parking lot.
Originally Posted by Vek
What's mine is MINE and I certainly WILL harm any man who comes onto MY PROPERTY and does harm to or tries to take what is MINE. Don't like it, then I suggest you stay the [bleep] off my property or act respectful to me and what's MINE when you're on it.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Note to self. Buy more popcorn as this one may go on forever.

Carry on.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
This "blame the victim" s#$t is a sore spot.I cant imagine where this mindset comes from.If your car had been in the garage the tires wouldnt have gotten cut.If she hadnt gone out looking so good she wouldnt have gotten raped ect.Why blame the crime on someone other than the one who committed it.How can this be hard to understand.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Vek

Several decades ago I volunteered to photograph all of the 150 year old, and older, houses in a county in wesrtern Virginia for the local hysterical society.
I made a point of going up to the front door knocking stepping back, when the door opened I asked permission to photograph the house for the hysterical society. If no one was home I took the pics left a note with my name, address and phone. If the lady of the house opened the door and demured. I would leave a card. I would come back later and talk to the hubby. 98% of the folks had no problem and recieved a print of each of my negitives/transparencies of their home and the society sent them a copy of the book with a short history of their house.
How ever I did meet some that appeared to be related to you. In one case met me with a shotgun, I stated my business and was threatened. I stepped off the property on the public road and took the photos any way. The other potential relative wanted to turn his dogs loose on me, again I stepped off on to the road took my pics.
Another relative wanted to charge me for the photos. When this one saw the book he wanted a copy, got upset when he found out they were $25.00 a copy.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Wow, reading this thread you really get the feeling that there are some people whose lives are so pathetic, menial, and meaningless that forums such as this is their only chance to try to prove to the world that they are a tough guy.

(This is not directed at Arkypete, I just did a quick reply)

Last edited by Lhook7; 12/30/12. Reason: Clarity
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A lot of folks spend a life time building a place of comfort only to have trash people try destroy it.

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 71 invisible), 16,742 guests, and 1,045 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.