Home
Posted By: stxhunter ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
signed up over there the other day to say high to lawrence, man talk about a dead place. you might get one reply a day on a thread if your lucky.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
That's too bad, it used to be a good forum. I used to view it regularly. The anti-American BS out of Saeed and the german guy Walter got too much and I got tired of it, haven't posted in months there now. Saeed's some kind of arab prince so he's got plenty of money, that forum was just his hobby so I doubt he really cares that they've run off most of the Americans. Let's face it, probably 95% of the world's big game hunters are Americans, if you run them off your forum then you've not got much left.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
i used the pic of my infidel and crusader cross tatto for my avatar to see if it would get a rise out of him, so far nothing.
Posted By: NathanL Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I used to read the gunsmithing forum over there pretty often and saw some really nice work. Too many leftist over there for my taste however.
Posted By: ikesdad Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Too many over there that think the only rifle is some several thousand dollar custom.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
The liberal Northeastern Jewish guy there might have a cow and delete you. He is the other half of that site's operation.

He deleted a lot of threads I started over the years; they weren't his politics.

I still go there to meet friends, but it has degenerated greatly from what it once was for the reasons explained above.
Also, you'll get your fingers cut off if you "up" an ad in the classifieds.
hell, larry root hangs out there and i think they think he's normal. thats pretty telling.
Posted By: Seafire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
spent a lot of time over there once upon a time..

Saeed wasn't really a bad guy, although he loved to kick the USA, he spent time in Texas for a while...

Don, wasn't a bad guy at all either...he lives in Massachusetts, but by their standards, overall he was pretty conservative, especially when it concerned Israel...

Walter, he's just a pompous horses asss...child of escaped Nazis who went to Chile, after WW 2... he hates anything to do with the USA.. he is a gunsmith and Saeed, keeps him around as his gopher more than anything else, that and someone to laugh at....

biggest reason I left over there was Walter... he loves leftists tho, and will let them post anything they want, especially if they are American... criticize them tho, even slightly, and he is banning you... definitely 2 sets of standards...
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Ya weird dynamic.

I dunno who the guy was that was his chief gopher and apologist, some heavyset White guy, maybe late 40's - 50. Posted pics of himself once over there in the UAR.

The gist I got was that over there the wealthy Arab families like Saeed's can do whatever they want.

Only thing I found interesting was some of Saeed's opinions, I didn't mind getting a different perspective.

To show you how long its been, last time I was on over there was when we were going into Iraq.

Posted By: 375fan Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Always wondered the story on Walter (pompous a$$).
Posted By: Pete E Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Don, being Jewish is obviously very pro Israel, so at first sight its kinda strange he and Saeed are such good friends..

Saeed don't care at all for American (or British) Governments but that is because he is a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

In the past when one of the members hosted BBQ's for US troops about to deploy to Iraq, Saeed gave a generous contribution. He has also made contributions to an African hunt that AR members organised for a American vet..

I suspect the truth is that Saeed doesn't care much for any Government and thinks they are all corrupt ect hence my comment about him being a bit of an anarchist in some respects..
Posted By: tedthorn Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I have made life long friends from AR and hunt with them each year

I too have witnessed the site die a very slow death

Want to piss off Walter? Post a pic of a female in his forum.....pathetic
Posted By: eh76 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by stxhunter
hell, larry root hangs out there and i think they think he's normal. thats pretty telling.

styx ya just have to jab him

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8991022351/m/2371048081/p/2
Posted By: krp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Just checked my membership and it's still there, joined the same time as here though I've never posted... never posted anywhere until here in '08. Joined sites to use the search function on reloading info, many sites required membership to search.

The thing I remember about that time and AR was Seafire and his bluedot loads... tried some in a 243 and they where amazing.

Haven't looked there in a long time.

Kent
Posted By: Monashee Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I joined there 6 or 7 years ago mostly because of the reloading section.I haven't looked at it for years,I could not stand the rampant anti American attitude of a lot of the political posters.Of course most of them are American and it's their right.I'm Canadian and just don't need to read that kind of S**t.Monashee
damn who made those scope mounts, are they called mount Everest mounts. lol.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by Pete E
Don, being Jewish is obviously very pro Israel, so at first sight its kinda strange he and Saeed are such good friends..

Saeed don't care at all for American (or British) Governments but that is because he is a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

In the past when one of the members hosted BBQ's for US troops about to deploy to Iraq, Saeed gave a generous contribution. He has also made contributions to an African hunt that AR members organised for a American vet..

I suspect the truth is that Saeed doesn't care much for any Government and thinks they are all corrupt ect hence my comment about him being a bit of an anarchist in some respects..

WTF is a Saeed ?

Mike
Posted By: eh76 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I know I jabbed him on it and got a PM from the puke..

Author

Topic: How are things in NJ ?

45-70 shooter

Posted 08 January 2013 06:50

Pretty dumb making the same post on AR and 24.

See you are crying to the webmaster over there about those evil people who cross you trolls and you order Bin to ban them.

Working on buying a nice rifle on 24. If I get it I'll post pics of it here so you can enjoy it.

BTW, there is no way to block people who have the skills and money to bounce over a dozen servers all over the world.

You poor fools think that "we" are "one" LOL !

We would still love to know what all this hatred, threats, lies and general foolishness is intended to accomplish.

I'll be up in NY in the spring. If time allows, I may stop by G&H ..... will I find you there ?
Posted By: Pete E Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by 6mm250
WTF is a Saeed ?

Mike

Mike,

He is the owner of the site..He is an arab from the UAE..

Regards,

Peter
Posted By: Brad Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Joined the site in 1998 or 99... great place for African hunting information... that's about it.
Posted By: mrfudd Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I enjoy the site, especially the African hunting and gunsmithing sections. I don't read the political stuff, so it does not affect me in the least.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
They have a forum just for lefties - left handed people, I should clarify. That's where I heard about the two very limited runs of Ruger LH stainless steel short action rifles and also the group buy of left handed Zastava Mausers.

Saeed al-Maktoum is a member of the royal family of the United Arab Emirates. Several years ago he sent me a $500 check as first prize in an old Poatal Match here at 24hcf. IIRC I bought something nice for myself with a couple hundred of it and donated the rest to the NRA.
Posted By: pinotguy Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I visit AR and the 'Fire on a daily basis. Two different deals, IMO. If you want to hunt Africa (anywhere in Africa), I can't think of a better site than AR in terms of up-to-date info. Everything from hunting regs, travel info, PH's and the areas they hunt, CITES-related stuff, etc, etc - it's there. For example, they were way out in front on the Botswana and Zambia situations.

The Gunsmithing and other hunting rifle-related sections are pretty good too. Quite a few ACGG members post there (yes, I know some are active here as well) and there's a good amount of wildcatters there and I find their input very informative.

If you don't like their political leanings, it's pretty easy - avoid those sub-forums. A lot like here.
Posted By: Anjin Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by pinotguy
I visit AR and the 'Fire on a daily basis. Two different deals, IMO. If you want to hunt Africa (anywhere in Africa), I can't think of a better site than AR in terms of up-to-date info. Everything from hunting regs, travel info, PH's and the areas they hunt, CITES-related stuff, etc, etc - it's there. For example, they were way out in front on the Botswana and Zambia situations.

The Gunsmithing and other hunting rifle-related sections are pretty good too. Quite a few ACGG members post there (yes, I know some are active here as well) and there's a good amount of wildcatters there and I find their input very informative.

If you don't like their political leanings, it's pretty easy - avoid those sub-forums. A lot like here.

I agree with all of the above.

From all I can see, Saeed al Maktoum is quite a good guy, a very fine, world class competitive shotgunner and extremely generous with many people, even those that he doesn't know. He is a member of the royal family of Dubai, though I don't know his exact role or if he is the one that runs Emirate Air and I understand he went to school in the US (Denver?) He is wildly crazy about guns and hunting, especially in Africa.

There are some threads on AR that demonstrate expertise and disclose both new and old information that I never see here -- and of course, vice versa. Both covered the Zastava LH Mauser group buy (I bought one) but I'd say AR provided better input on it.

I think you really need to follow both. Personally, I haven't seen anything there that I consider offensive to Americans (of which I am one.) But then, I've been out and around the world more than most and measure it against the truly stupid comments I get from all over. laugh
Posted By: achadwick Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I frequented AR many years ago. Then I found this place with very many knowledgeable people and without all the anti-USA crap. I've not logged on there in years.
They have a good African section, and a well informed combination gun bunch, so I go there to look in about every day.

I also have some good friends I hunt with now over on AR. Things have slowed there, and I think it's mostly due to the economy.
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I visit both,here more now than there.
Posted By: 79S Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
The classifieds over there use to be pretty damn good now days not much over there... The political forums I get a good laugh... The main one daman was banned then came back under a new alias and again was banned.. But there are several more of those clowns over there that are xtremely left leaning...
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by Seafire
...Walter, he's just a pompous horses asss...child of escaped Nazis who went to Chile, after WW 2... he hates anything to do with the USA..

That explains an awful lot right there.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
AR earned its current status with great diligence and perseverance. Screw 'em.
Posted By: gmsemel Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I pretty much stopped going over there. I spent most of my time on the net either here or watching streaming TV and some You tube, mostly history stuff. I am trying to ween myself off of the computer. With little or no work, its just a distraction. Even thou this is my favorite place on the world wide web, I have not posted a whole lot over the number of years I been here.
Posted By: CRS Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I have spent time on both places. I really enjoy some of the different views from other countries as AR seems to have more members from all over the world.

The traffic has slowed down a little over there
I have met some really good people over there, and some from this site.

Lately (last couple years) I have been spending more time over here.

Posted By: mart Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I spend time on both sites. There are personalities on both sites I just as soon never meet and I ignore when they post.

There are a few 400 Whelen fans over there which is a cartridge near and dear to my heart. We have some good discussions on the merits of this wonderful old wildcat.

I like both sites. I find as much good information and exchange of ideas on one as I do on the other. And there are buffoons on either site.

Mart
Posted By: Partsman Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I wouldn't belong to a site that would have you guys as members. shocked

OOPS! blush
Member Profile for partsman one of us

View/Edit Complete Profile

Date Registered: 11 April 2002
Karma Title: one of us
Interests: Hunting
Send Private Message to partsman
View Forum Posts by partsman

Posted By: Scott F Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by krp
Just checked my membership and it's still there, joined the same time as here though I've never posted... never posted anywhere until here in '08. Joined sites to use the search function on reloading info, many sites required membership to search.

The thing I remember about that time and AR was Seafire and his bluedot loads... tried some in a 243 and they where amazing.

Kent

I joined there about the same time you did and made my first post last week.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by pinotguy

I agree with all of the above.

From all I can see, Saeed al Maktoum is quite a good guy, a very fine, world class competitive shotgunner and extremely generous with many people, even those that he doesn't know. He is a member of the royal family of Dubai, though I don't know his exact role or if he is the one that runs Emirate Air and I understand he went to school in the US (Denver?) He is wildly crazy about guns and hunting, especially in Africa.

There are some threads on AR that demonstrate expertise and disclose both new and old information that I never see here -- and of course, vice versa. Both covered the Zastava LH Mauser group buy (I bought one) but I'd say AR provided better input on it.

I think you really need to follow both. Personally, I haven't seen anything there that I consider offensive to Americans (of which I am one.) But then, I've been out and around the world more than most and measure it against the truly stupid comments I get from all over. laugh

This, pretty much. I was a member on AR before I stumbled into this joint, actually. wink

It's a lot more diverse, and has more international stuff and some of the kind of hunting/traveling I am interested in than we do here. That said, I have become friends with, and spent time with more folks here. Good folks at both places, but had I to choose, I'd be here.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They have a forum just for lefties - left handed people, I should clarify. That's where I heard about the two very limited runs of Ruger LH stainless steel short action rifles and also the group buy of left handed Zastava Mausers.

a little off topic, but I got into it with Bricktop over that subject... I had seen some lefty handed Ruger Stainless Left Handed Short Actions at a local gunshop.. almost bought one for Seafire Jr..but he wanted a right handed rifle, as he learn to shoot lefty with a right handed bolt...

but Bricktop called me every name in the book and kept on demanding the name of the gunshop, so he could call them over it... he kept on insisting Ruger "Never Ever Ever made a short action, stainless in a left handed action"

well I guess that makes 2 of us who supposedly were hallucinating when we saw them......

of course I have pretty much ignored BrickTop and his charming personality ever since...
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I've heard of that Seafire character and those Blue Dot loads...tried some of them and they worked real well... couldn't believe tho, the guy stole my handle.. so I had to use Seafire2 instead...

guy was some sort of nut as I remember him...

and that political forum was a zoo as I understand it..
between that guy BBBruce ( Beavis) and that other idiot Duhman ( aka Snottie Q, short for Snottie Queen).. some real moronic SOBs over there...
Posted By: maddog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I belong to AR. It's a fantastic site for anything African. I don't go there as much, now, because I don't see me going back to Africa[for both physical and financial reasons]. Stay out of the political forum, and you don't have much trouble. They got trolls over there, same as here, just ignore them. I've metsome real great guys from that site at DSC. Don't know if I would have found the last outfitter I hunted with in Africa, if it wasn't for AR.

maddog
Posted By: gahuntertom Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Last year I had a SAKO AIII Safari Grade Rifle for sale in the mid $2m's. I posted it on both sites, it sold on AR next day at a fair price but I did get a few low ball offers here.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I've heard of that Seafire character and those Blue Dot loads...tried some of them and they worked real well... couldn't believe tho, the guy stole my handle.. so I had to use Seafire2 instead...

guy was some sort of nut as I remember him...

Right, uh huh, yep, gotcha. laugh
Posted By: Bricktop Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
a little off topic, but I got into it with Bricktop over that subject... I had seen some lefty handed Ruger Stainless Left Handed Short Actions at a local gunshop.. almost bought one for Seafire Jr..but he wanted a right handed rifle, as he learn to shoot lefty with a right handed bolt...

but Bricktop called me every name in the book and kept on demanding the name of the gunshop, so he could call them over it... he kept on insisting Ruger "Never Ever Ever made a short action, stainless in a left handed action"

well I guess that makes 2 of us who supposedly were hallucinating when we saw them......

of course I have pretty much ignored BrickTop and his charming personality ever since...
You never pass up an opportunity to quantify exactly how f*cking dumb you are, do you? Jesus Christ.

At the time you were proving to God and the world that no one could bury their head any further up their ass than you, NO, Ruger was NOT making any short action left-handed rifles in stainless, nor were they making any stainless left-handed rifles. It was about a year ago if you'd like to revisit that episode. I went as far as calling your f*cking bitch-ass bluff and contacted the shop you mentioned and they confirmed that they had no such rifle nor had they EVER handled any such rifle. Because Ruger is now making them doesn't get your dumb f*cking ass off the hook for that incident. It's just another instance of your f*cking ego getting in your way.

Seawhiz at Her Best
[Linked Image]
Posted By: vapodog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
AR has gone to hell in a handbasket. I posted there (mostly in the political forum) roughly 30,000 times......but today only check the classifieds if I want to buy or sell something.

Moderators were a$$holes mostly....it was never clear where the flak was coming from.....it just got to the point I went elsewhere.

I recognize a lot of folks here from there....they run off a lot of very good posters like Digital Dan....
Posted By: krp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image]

That reminds me of a time a couple of buddies and I were coming home from bass fishing at night.

We were a few miles out of town yet on a windy road, pitch black, swept around a corner and the headlights flashed over a dude... long haired, hippy looking, no shirt for sure, walking 50 yards out in the desert, direction was away from town, no light we could see... smack in the middle of a cholla patch.

What the hell was that!

A naked dude!

Where the hell's he going!

He's right in the middle of the cholla!

What's he doing off the road?

Did he have a light?

Should I find a place to turn around with the boat and check him out?

He looked like Jesus!

Maybe he can walk on cactus...

He'll be alright, let's go home.

Kent

Posted By: jimmyp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I quit on reading how a 257 roberts was a poor deer rifle on that forum. Fellow was discussing how he was shooting into a flock of deer and not one dropped, thus the roberts was no good.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Borealis Bob Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Like Maddog I used to participate in AR regularly as I was planning a safari; likely the best place on the 'net for such. There are members there who have made a number of trips and are a great repository of experience on travel, customs, and booking/PH recommendations.

Saeed seems to like Americans, but not our government. It would seem that in any political season there are ample numbers in this country who feel the same. And, yes, he has been quite generous in friendly contributions for our men in uniform. In the early years of the Iraq conflict an AR member was throwing a farewell sendoff for a squad of soldiers; I couldn't contribute much but sent off a meager check. The member sent out a "thank you" email to all that contributed and Saeed was on the list. Shortly thereafter there was an AR -bashing thread here involving people who bitched about Saeed and hence left AR. Interesingly, none of the bitchers here contributed while at AR as had Saeed and others.

As to moderators: AR has no advertising and no interest in running up post counts to enhance advertising revenue. Hence fools aren't tolerated quite as much.

Having said all that, I prefer this place as there is so much variety in content and characters. Just wanted to set the record straight as I see it.

Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
AR is probably the best site for African hunting. I read that plus the big bore and double rifle stuff.

I have never seen any anti-American stuff on AR. Where is it?
Posted By: Czech_Made Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I got kicked out of there actually - and I am darn proud of it too smile
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
African and Rifles Forum, in my opinion, the best site for all three. Everybody's pretty much covered all the other bases. Oh, and I've outed Larry over there as well. They have his number(s).
Posted By: EdM Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Been a member there for some time and enjoy it.
Posted By: Czech_Made Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
The liberal wing there was way too agresive to my liking.

Remember that guy with Minderwertigkeitskomplex? Duhman or something like that?
Posted By: patbrennan Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
I've enjoyed the site for many years, though I don't go there as often now.
There are lots of decent, knowledgeable people on there as well as a significant share of vocal "experts" (in their own mind)who don't know their front from their back. It doesn't take long to figure out who is worth listening to, and who is full of it.
I find Saeed a decent fellow, I have no issues with him. A bit aside, I think he spent several years in the states (Texas I think) and was very good at trapshooting. I believe his brother was/is also big into trapshooting and had some noteable sucess quite recently. I don't have to agree with someone all the time to feel that way about him.
"Walter" is either a made up character or just a buffoon though.
Lots of good info there on african hunting and some really knowledgeable gunsmiths on there regularily as well.
Posted By: 100_dollar_Bill Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
AR earned its current status with great diligence and perseverance. Screw 'em.

Saeed is like any other benevolent master. They are nice to those who tow the line and a prick to those who don't.

Only forum I ever got the boot from. I was tired of Saeed, insulting, etc. our pres, GW, so I posted a photo of Saeed's leader (I guess his uncle or some inbred relative), the old fart, and commented on how stupid he looks. That post disappeared so fast, I'm fairly sure only Saeed saw it. I was forgiven, lectured, then reinstated by Don, but I told him off and quit. smile I then recieved several annonomous threats on my life, telling me that Saeed had a lot of money and he could hire the best.

I used to defend guys like Sea Fairy from the real dirtbags on that forum, but Sea Fairy turned on me on this forum. So screw him too. smile

I did copy some pretty funny stuff from there, including a Digital Dan picture of a cool door knocker.
Well Dickless, I mean BrickTopped...

I see something managed to catch your attention...

and it gave your ego the expected response..

thanks for the morning laugh... you still aren't any smarter now than you were a year ago evidently...

once again, your stellar personality shows itself.. and that is always good for a laugh as you show off what a pompous moron you are..

so have a nice day, and F.O.
Posted By: agazain Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Without AR I wouldn't have heard of 'the fire'. Third leg of the stool could be NitroExpress, but it isn't really part of a triumvirate...
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
That's probably where I heard of the Campfire, too � or the old shooters.com � and left with a bellyful of guys like Good Ol' HotCore. Been happy here despite a few like Good Ol' HotCore here, too.
Posted By: hatari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

This, pretty much. I was a member on AR before I stumbled into this joint, actually. wink

It's a lot more diverse, and has more international stuff and some of the kind of hunting/traveling I am interested in than we do here. That said, I have become friends with, and spent time with more folks here. Good folks at both places, but had I to choose, I'd be here.

We actually only keep you around here for the food reports! wink
Posted By: wadevb1 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
Originally Posted by EdM
Been a member there for some time and enjoy it.

+1

I tend to stay away from political sections. I never knew an anti-American bias existed.
Posted By: fester Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/14/13
signed up over there the other day to say high to lawrence, man talk about a dead place. you might get one reply a day on a thread if your lucky.

This place has helped me time and time again. Love it.
Posted By: billrquimby Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/15/13
I also frequent this site and accuratereloading.com. I agree with those who have said AR's forums for hunting in Africa and all other continents (except North America) are superior to anything on the internet. (24hourcamfire.com has better coverage of North American hunting than AR.)

I do like AR's classifieds better because items on that forum are easier to find. Granted, 24HC's classified section has more visitors (potential buyers), but that can be a negative when readers search for something hidden somewhere in ten or more pages of items posted that day.

The campfire's classified thread could be greatly improved by separating items into categories, such as firearms, firearms parts, ammunition, equipment, hunting clothes, books, etc., etc., etc., much like the classified sections of newspapers.

Bill Quimby
Posted By: luv2safari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/15/13
Originally Posted by agazain
Without AR I wouldn't have heard of 'the fire'. Third leg of the stool could be NitroExpress, but it isn't really part of a triumvirate...

I went from NitroExpress to AR, then here. I like to spread my "wisdom". whistle whistle

crazy
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
Larry just PM me to say he sent this thread to Saeed. can you believe a 72 yr old so called man running and tattling because he thinks he's being picked on. I never realized just how utterly pathetic this individual is till now.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
check out this PM, i mean how pathetic must his life be?

45-70 shooter
Posted 16 January 2013 22:38
from Key West to TX in a few hours.

really enjoyed your thread on the campfire (Roger sent it along) where you and your trolls went on about only coming here to stalk me and then all the racist/ethnic slurs as well.

you can guess who was sent a link to it......
(chuckle).

Tick, Toc.............
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
I love that site, that is where I first heard of 24hr!
Posted By: Rogmatt Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
That jerk hates America and I got sick of it and asked him to delete me. The mods there sold their soul to him and are bought and paid f or by him. Turncoats.
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
That's probably where I heard of the Campfire, too � or the old shooters.com � and left with a bellyful of guys like Good Ol' HotCore. Been happy here despite a few like Good Ol' HotCore here, too.

No, on further thought, I think that I heard of this forum on shooters.com and heard of Saeed's forum here.
Posted By: Boise Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
When I first starting posting on AccurateReloading I didn't even know of Saeed. He wrote me a couple of personal emails and sent along some exceptionally nice images of African animals. I don't agree with everything I've seen him post but that is pretty much consistent with everyone else here.

I also heard of 24hr there and spend all of my time here now.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
Never understood the mentality of coming on a forum to complain about another forum. Every forum has strengths and weeknesses. It's not like 24hour lacks leftists and morons.

Saeed is from a different part of the world and a different country, hence he has a different point of view. I can respect that. When you consider all the nasty comments he's recieved, he's shown quite a bit of restraint and gentlemanly behaviour.

If you enjoy AR, great, if you have better things to do with your time, great.
Posted By: RaySendero Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/16/13
I've been a member there since 2004. Post/reply maybe 2 or 3 times a week. The info and hunting pics of Africa are great.
Posted By: 7 STW Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
AR have one heck of a rifle collection I'll give them that.

The worst place ever was Shortmags.org.What a pathetic [bleep] that moderator was-is...
Posted By: atvalaska Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
i ain't been to that site in so long i forgot about it!....never could figuer out what the helll them leftys were doing with guns in the 1st place......
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
Anybody ever go to huntamerica.com anymore?

24hcf, huntamerica and Accuratereloading were the three sites I'd spend all my time on. IIRC the moderator over at HA had a meltdown one day and started banning people right and left. I haven't been to that site in many years.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
haven't been their in a few yrs, came here from there. don't think it even exists anymore.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
I had to check myself before making my post. It exists but I have no idea if it's under the same ownershp or not. That place became a ghost town after the owner/moderator had his banning tantrum.
Posted By: krp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
Huntamerica and huntingnet were the first sites I ever lurked on. Huntingnet had a decent archery section and why I found them... Late 90s.

Bowsite was also one I frequented at that time.

Back then we had one computer and a couple kids at home, so frequent meant maybe an hour a week.

Started reloading for rifle just before 2000... there was HA and HN to start, there was some guy named Steve that had a load site... there was hunttalk with some Moosie guy... I found shooters right before they disappeared... there was something like 'reload bulletin board'...

Don't know how many are still around.

Kent
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
I think that anyone who spends his own money and creates the finest African hunting site on the net deserves a lot of praise. I have no quarrel with Saeed. Again, where does he post anything anti-American?
Posted By: Seafire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13

No, on further thought, I think that I heard of this forum on shooters.com and heard of Saeed's forum here.

Good God...

Good old Hot Bore....haven't thought of him in a while.. kind of shot himself in the foot when he claimed he had killed well over 2000 deer in life...

then after someone put that figure to a little math, and came out with an average number deer killed per year to reach a number like that...

one thing you could say about AR, is that it certainly attracted a number of flamboyant characters...

I Pm'ed Saeed once and asked him what was the cost for him to sponsor the site monthly... he told me $2500+.. all out of his pocket...

that is why many guys liked to response that those who didn't like the site, should request a refund then..
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13
Originally Posted by atvalaska
i ain't been to that site in so long i forgot about it!....never could figuer out what the helll them leftys were doing with guns in the 1st place......

Elitest POS.
Posted By: ColdBore Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/13

IIRC the moderator over at HA had a meltdown one day and started banning people right and left.

Flashbacks.... eek

"Swamp". laugh

What was his name? Marshall-something I think?

Proud to say that I was one of those banned, near the beginning of his infamous period. cool
Posted By: 10generation Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
This thread popped up in a search I was doing on the web. I've been a fan of the fire and AR for a while. Like many have said, AR is a fantastic resource for africa hunting. Curious what folks on the fire think about it these days?
Posted By: boatammo Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
AR was good when I was getting ready to go to Africa the first time. Haven't been back in years but there was a lot of good African info back then. Way to many elites though.
Posted By: maddog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
If you go there strictly for African hunting info, it's a good site. However, the politics and attitude on the US is something else. Since my last trip to Africa was over 8 yrs. ago, I haven't posted over there. I do occasionally drop in to take a peak, but it is pretty dead.
Posted By: worriedman Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Left over them having a fit over crat humor. Some of the funniest stuff ever.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
The Africa forums over there are the only ones that move and even those aren't what they once were....

But look at this joint.....it isn't a shadow of it's old self either lol
Posted By: jorgeI Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
I visit it every day. I just stay away from the politics.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by worriedman
Left over them having a fit over crat humor. Some of the funniest stuff ever.
Those were even funnier than "MeNoVC" on ArfCom! laugh
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
That's too bad, it used to be a good forum. I used to view it regularly. The anti-American BS out of Saeed and the german guy Walter got too much and I got tired of it, haven't posted in months there now. Saeed's some kind of arab prince so he's got plenty of money, that forum was just his hobby so I doubt he really cares that they've run off most of the Americans. Let's face it, probably 95% of the world's big game hunters are Americans, if you run them off your forum then you've not got much left.

I can't help but wonder why an American would have any interest in a Muslim website, guns or no....?
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Same here. It's the best African hunting site there is.
Posted By: Hectortwsp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
I stop in to AR every now and again to see what great feat Ray Atkinson has claimed to have accomplished lately. Now that guy is either the world's greatest cowboy,shooter,reloader, gunfighter, rancher, elk deer rabbit bear moose etc.etc. hunter , and so forth or the world's biggest liar but he does make you laugh.
Then again there are so many over 70 years old whom think they still are the bravest macho warriors, pilots, gunfighters etc. that walk the earth. Their egos might be but their pot bellies belie the truth.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I can't help but wonder why an American would have any interest in a Muslim website, guns or no....?

Why would a Muslim website decorate itself in red and green for the Christmas season?

Because I'm interested in Hunting and that place is a great source for it and just because it's a Moslem site, I don't automatically hate it. Like here, if you stay away from the political garbage, there is a LOT there to learn.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
For some reason a lot of the bashing of AR here seems to be resentment against "elites" who dared to make something of themselves instead of living in a trailer park in rural Kentucky. I don't buy virtue signalling.

I just went there to the Political Forum, where I hadn't been in years, to check it out. Some troll nemed Edmond has started about 60% of the threads and is a Leftist. Paddler and Greyghost on steroids. But a lot of other sections of AR are pretty good. The .458 Winchester thread in Big Bores has 174 pages of comments.

We should appreciate that Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No ads or popups. If you're civil, no censorship.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Haven't been there in years, I posted mainly in the Alaska forum but delved occasionally in the Africa hunting forums. Some very knowledgeable hunters there but it also has it's fair share of bungholes, not any different than the 'Fire.
Posted By: Woodhits Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp
I stop in to AR every now and again to see what great feat Ray Atkinson has claimed to have accomplished lately. Now that guy is either the world's greatest cowboy,shooter,reloader, gunfighter, rancher, elk deer rabbit bear moose etc.etc. hunter , and so forth or the world's biggest liar but he does make you laugh.
Then again there are so many over 70 years old whom think they still are the bravest macho warriors, pilots, gunfighters etc. that walk the earth. Their egos might be but their pot bellies belie the truth.

Yes, Ray is worth the price of admission!

I still log on from time to time but only look at the African Big Game Hunting and Custom Rifles forums. I haven't found a better site for keeping a finger on the pulse of Africa thanks to so many PHs/outfitters posting there.
Posted By: cumminscowboy Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
If I go visit there again dust blows out of my computer. It was my first real gun internet site I used to spend time on. It used to be awesome. The fact is this site is the one that killed it. This site was updated and fresh and also after about 2006 had more content. Saeed if you read his comments enough I think he didn’t hate America but rather just enjoyed getting our goat about things. That is what I came to believe after reading his comments about America for years. Everyone that had personal interaction with him always said he was a great guy. He loved to test things. In the end he failed to modernize his site. 24 hour took its place
Posted By: Fugawe Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Tried to join a couple of years ago. They rejected me because of my username.
It was a good move on their part and I thank them.
Posted By: Slavek Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20

The "Big Bore", "Medium Bore", "Small bore" sections are great, among the best on the web. I highly recommend them.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20

It isn't all synthetic, stainless steel, and Creeeeeeedmore.

Those who love African hunting and Africa in general have an informative site to read.

They also have a lot of information and talk about Classic guns. There are guys there with a wealth of knowledge. I drop in about twice a week and stay away from the Commie's political threads. After all I'm a Goyim and am a member of the unenlightened hoi polloi.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Stxhunter: Long ago I told the mussies that run that site just exactly what kind of loathsome phhuuucks they were!
I refuse to support those anti-American sons of bitches!
My advice (and its free!) there are countless better sites to share with other like minded folks and entertain yourself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: colorado bob Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
I found my outfitters there for 2 of my bucket list hunts. It's a good site for African, AK, South America & other over seas hunts.
Posted By: vapodog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by NathanL
I used to read the gunsmithing forum over there pretty often and saw some really nice work. Too many leftist over there for my taste however.

Hard to say where it came from but Don (DRG) is a horrible leftist and he terminated a lot of very high posting folks that were not to his liking.

Several folks ran a terribly funny thread about cats and Saeed didn't take kindly to it.....that drove off a lot of folks that I see here.

Digital Dan was (and still is) a great poster....great sense of humor.....he and many others left to come here.

I left (not entirely) to join folks that agree with my politics as it wasn't appreciated there.....one is not allowed to tell the truth.....or disagree with DRG

AR is now but a shell of itself.....viewership is probably 10% or less than what it once was.
Posted By: WTF Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
I got tired of the rifle snobbery that exists there. Unless it's some sort of VERY expensive custom piece of wall art, it aint chit.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Same here. It's the best African hunting site there is.

Africahunting.com
Posted By: kwg020 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
I visited there several times. The place gave off some huge negative vibes. I never joined. I'm sure there is some good information but I couldn't stay.

kwg
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Never joined or even checked it out. Once I learned that the place is owned and run by a goatfucker and it had a leftist bent I didn’t want anything to do with it.

I have no desire to associate with my enemies nor do I feel like giving them any details or access to my personal life.

Having learned that they changed the colors to red and green for Christmas I might have to rethink my choice. 😂 That alone is proof that they’re good Christian men with peace and love in their hearts. LMFAO.
I have a lot of friends there, including the owner, Saeed. He knows where I stand. His a sshole buddy Walter is another story. He's the son of a former Nazi and hates the US, Fugg him. Lots of good folks over there, many with military (US) background. It is by far, the best place for African stuff and load data.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/07/20
Well for very little they banned me, I can't even peruse the site as a guest. Saeed, Don and that idiot French wannabe Ukrainian can kiss my @ss!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/08/20
that haji banned me from there yrs ago. f/uck a goat lover..
Posted By: Seafire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/08/20
I have a lot of friends there, including the owner, Saeed. He knows where I stand. His a sshole buddy Walter is another story. He's the son of a former Nazi and hates the US, Fugg him. Lots of good folks over there, many with military (US) background. It is by far, the best place for African stuff and load data.

I had a lot of good friends over there also....

its Walter that I finally just said screw it with...

I got along real well with Don/DRG....I didn't let politics get in the way....

Walter always supported that a/hole SnottyQ as I called him, with the handle of DaMan, which we all called DuhMan..
an American hating Ahole from Colorado...

Walter would ban me, all the time for making fun of Duhman, with those Beavis and Butthead pic reposts,
Don would reinstate me within 24 hours....he use to send me PMs when he reinstated me, along with comments like "that was hilarious..... that was great, or spot on..." he hated Duhman with a passion like everyone else did.... even Saeed didn't like him, but they kept him around, because Saeed enjoyed all the bashing Duhman got from almost everyone else..

It was good times over there, but sadly it ran its course... and I found the Campfire, from someone I got to know here in the Rogue Valley.. and I've been here ever since...

if you were an American, it took no effort to get banned by Walter.. he was Saeed's court jester....and an idiot...
he was from Chile orginally.. and yeah, dad was an escaped Nazi.....I also think he was far from the brightest crayon in the box...

that is where I met Digital Dan and a couple of other guys that I now know on the campfire...
Posted By: worriedman Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/09/20

that is where I met Digital Dan and a couple of other guys that I now know on the campfire...

I met Digital Dan over there too, we hung out on the Small Game forum!
Posted By: 158XTP Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
I was one of the earlier members over there, designed one of the first big game wildcats hosted on the site. It was a good atmosphere in the beginning, but then most sites were. Pre-internet a lot of us extreme hobbysits spent a lot of time on the phone or snail mail lists. When the internet kicked off and we found the first gun forums and linked up for the first time in 'real time' it was like a big party.

Didnt need mods, everyone was too busy talking guns,there was little politics, like a new frontier athmosphere. Then as usual the frontier filled up with towns and townies , the average guys turned up in his droves and politics moved in. I think NATO action in the middle east took a toll on the management, even though the UAE were not direct targets. They kept their cool for about 15 years, but when trump got in, things went crazy on the political forum.
Its a shame to see it happen, it was the premier site for bigbores, wildcatting, and African game hunting. They had a who's who of notable hunters, authors and industry professionals posting there at different times, George Hoffman, Craig Boddington and quite a few gun designers and bullet designers started out there. Two more long time and high post count members have just been banned. The site is only producing a handful of gun related posts a day now.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
Participated in a hysterical conversation there years ago about cats in the Small Game forum. We all got banned. We started another forum called Crater Outdoors and little Donnie came and joined, carrying a large supply of crap. He was banned on day 2 as I recall. laugh

The Crater is still around.
Posted By: dSmith_45 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21

24hcf, huntamerica and Accuratereloading were the three sites I'd spend all my time on. IIRC the moderator over at HA had a meltdown one day and started banning people right and left. I haven't been to that site in many years.

I was a mod on HuntAmerica for the handgun forum. It got to be more like work than fun for me. Marshall (owner) pissed me off for some reason I don't remember and I banned myself. I was a bit surprised the forum software allowed me to do that.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
I just went to Huntamerica for the first time in years. they restrted posts in April and only have two, with five responses.

I think their problem was that several times they stopped, for months or years, and the members went elsewhere.
Posted By: Craigster Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by Hectortwsp

Ain't that the truth.
Posted By: thaxted Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21

Walter always supported that a/hole SnottyQ as I called him, with the handle of DaMan, which we all called DuhMan..

Walter would ban me, all the time for making fun of Duhman, with those Beavis and Butthead pic reposts,
Don would reinstate me within 24 hours....he use to send me PMs when he reinstated me, along with comments like "that was hilarious..... that was great, or spot on..." he hated Duhman with a passion like everyone else did.... even Saeed didn't like him, but they kept him around, because Saeed enjoyed all the bashing Duhman got from almost everyone else..

It was good times over there, but sadly it ran its course... and I found the Campfire, from someone I got to know here in the Rogue Valley.. and I've been here ever since...

if you were an American, it took no effort to get banned by Walter.. he was Saeed's court jester....and an idiot...
he was from Chile orginally.. and yeah, dad was an escaped Nazi.....I also think he was far from the brightest crayon in the box...

Thank you Seafire! One post answers a lot of my questions about that site...... and yes I remember das schweinfekker (duhman) laugh
Posted By: crshelton Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
WOW!
I joined AR just a few years ago because a Google search found the answer there for me. Since then, it became a daily stop, but only for gun related topics and there were many of those. After a while, the novelty wore off and occasionally were there really items of interest for me. The big bore thread on the 458 win mag was very informative, even though my .458 rifles are not Win Mags.
I just now became aware of he undercurrent of hostility found in the Politics forum (which I never visited) and Walters thread which is unknown to me.

I find it sad that so many people with so many common interests allow politics to degrade their hobby experience and degrade their communications and relationships.

I may still stop by from time to time to see if conditions have improved. Happy New Year to All!
Posted By: gsganzer Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
I've always enjoyed AR, just as I do 24hr Campfire. You just have to stay away from the political BS and keyboard cowboys, same as here.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21

Lol that psycho
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I've always enjoyed AR, just as I do 24hr Campfire. You just have to stay away from the political BS and keyboard cowboys, same as here.

Yessir.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
I don't go to the political XXXX. I use the tech stuff and contribute some. Never go to the Walter stuff after the first time I did that. Is Larry Root the 45-70 DA? I just ignore him. It is easier to do than to read Deflave's Boolsheet. Be Well, you too Deflave, RZ.
Posted By: geedubya Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21

+1

I posted there for 20 years and got put in time out or banned by Walter 5 times IIRC. Don't think I'll be going back. I do miss being able to view my legacy posts. I remember the first time Walter banned me was over a joke I told in the humor forum. Went something like this.....

Grandpa and Granddaughter had a great relationship. Her mom would bring her over on Saturday morning from time to time and Grandpa would take the little girl for a ride around town. Usually lasted an hour and a half. Gave Grandma and the little girls mom time to gossip.

One Saturday morning the mom and grand-daughter came over but Grandpa was not in evidence. The little girl asks, “where is Grandpa”. To which Grandma replies. I’m so sorry, but grandpa is sick in bed upstairs. So the little girl runs up the stairs to implore Grandpa to take her for a ride.

He tells her Granddaughter, I’m too sick. Have your grandma take you.

Well, Grandma does take her for a ride, that lasts only about 30 minutes before they return.

On coming back to the house, Granddaughter goes up stairs to tell Grandpa goodbye.

He asks, “how was your ride with grandma”

The little girl blurts out. It was boring, no fun at all.

Grandpa asks why.

Granddaughter exclaims, we rode around for 30 minutes and did not see one Azzhole, an SOB, nor one MOFO, not even a Muslim Goat Humper!

Almost brings a tear to your eye!

Ya!

GWB
Posted By: PJGunner Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
I signed up on AR in 2001 and was banned in 2012 for giving my opinion of Barak Hussein Obama. I tried a couple of times to get back on but I guess whoever did the banning made it permanent. I wonder which of the two clowns it was that banned me? I still go back and lurk usually to mine data for something I'm working on. Lately though it looks like I haven't missed all that much.
Paul B.
Posted By: Craigster Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
Originally Posted by crshelton
WOW!
I joined AR just a few years ago because a Google search found the answer there for me. Since then, it became a daily stop, but only for gun related topics and there were many of those. After a while, the novelty wore off and occasionally were there really items of interest for me. The big bore thread on the 458 win mag was very informative, even though my .458 rifles are not Win Mags.
I just now became aware of he undercurrent of hostility found in the Politics forum (which I never visited) and Walters thread which is unknown to me.

I find it sad that so many people with so many common interests allow politics to degrade their hobby experience and degrade their communications and relationships.

I may still stop by from time to time to see if conditions have improved. Happy New Year to All!

The Politics forum has been and will always be a s hit hole overflowing with left wing Trump and America haters.
Posted By: greydog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
The political forum, just like 24HCF, is frequented by extremists; just at the other end of the spectrum but if it bugs me too much, I just don't go there. Ray Atkinson is a legend in his own mind. A friend of mine ( Speerchucker), used to post there a lot but gave up on it. I still check in often and still find the occasional piece of info I can use. GD
Posted By: 16bore Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 01/17/21
Elbow patch wearing know it all’s....
Posted By: cleanbarrel Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by greydog
A friend of mine ( Speerchucker), used to post there a lot but gave up on it. I still check in often and still find the occasional piece of info I can use. GD

Where does Speerchucker hang out at now ?
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Have a past over on the ARPF with thaxted, ledvm, Seafire, GW (good guys).......and even DaMan (not so much).

My take on DRG, Walter, and even Saeed is different. Liberals were given much wider boundaries, terribly obvious.

If DRG went along, screw him.

BBBruce.....DaMan and others got slack. Who was the Canadian bus driver that died? Actually liked him.

Also........why does JTEX still frequent that place? Anyone know if he's here?
Posted By: JeffP Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Don banned me right from the jump.
Probably 20+ years ago
Big whoop , I definitely didn’t ’t fit in there
Posted By: rainshot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Sadly I don't go there anymore. I had to quit during the election for fear of loosing what sanity I still have left. I posted on some of the forums but truth tell most of the stuff on most of the forums I'm familiar with, shooting and reloading, was pretty nebulous. Speerchucker was pretty good. I don't pretend to know anything about African hunting or big bores so I left that alone. The political forum had some good people there but most were outright knuckle dragging zealot leftists. Some fool called Edward must've been a recent release from a mental institution and at times he'd post literally pages of hate America crap. I got the feeling Saeed just hates everything American but I would expect that from a Muslim potentate that never had to dirty his hands for anything in his life. I posted under my given name, Joe Henderson and some of the stuff I hit Saeed with was pretty unflattering about Islam. They never threw me out though. Guess I just didn't make enough of a splash to the right person at the right time.
Posted By: rainshot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
I'm not familiar with any Canadian buss driver that died but a fellow called Crazy Horse Consulting I think from Olney Texas sadly had an untimely death. He could be entertaining at times. JTex, Ledvm, GW, Aspin Hill (I think) and others were good. There were a lot of fine people on different forums there. Some custom Gunmakers and people of some acclaim that truly know their stuff. But the ARPF was insanity on steroids.
Posted By: greydog Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
Originally Posted by greydog
A friend of mine ( Speerchucker), used to post there a lot but gave up on it. I still check in often and still find the occasional piece of info I can use. GD

Where does Speerchucker hang out at now ?

I don't know. I suspect he does more lurking than posting anymore. Rod is a guy who has had a long career in general gunsmithing and has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He is a practical gunsmith. He got tired of being bashed by some of the "nose in the air" types; many of whom were relative newcomers to the trade. I only met him in person a couple of times, probably 35 years ago, when we had lunch with another fellow 'smith and mutual acquaintance, in Calgary. I like him, although he could show me a little more respect!
I have seen a few people come and go on AR and done the same myself, from time to time. The political forum is not for the easily offended, just like here on 24HC. I just keep telling myself, "These guys can't possibly be that much of an a-hole in real life or someone would have tuned them up long before now!"
There are lots of guys on both forums who are boorish and offensive and, sometimes, I might be one of them. GD
Posted By: 12344mag Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21

It is.

The place is full of lefties and run by a child molester, the place is not for me.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
There's some good hunters that share some great photos there.
Some fudds too...just people, can't get away from them....just like here.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Not a member but have picked up some good hunts over the years there on the Outfitters and Discounted Hunts thread.

Kathi Climes posts some interesting articles in the American Hunting threads and on the Alaska Hunting threads

It does appear to be dragging bottom now compared to what it used to be.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by geedubya

+1

I posted there for 20 years and got put in time out or banned by Walter 5 times IIRC. Don't think I'll be going back. I do miss being able to view my legacy posts. I remember the first time Walter banned me was over a joke I told in the humor forum. Went something like this.....

Grandpa and Granddaughter had a great relationship. Her mom would bring her over on Saturday morning from time to time and Grandpa would take the little girl for a ride around town. Usually lasted an hour and a half. Gave Grandma and the little girls mom time to gossip.

One Saturday morning the mom and grand-daughter came over but Grandpa was not in evidence. The little girl asks, “where is Grandpa”. To which Grandma replies. I’m so sorry, but grandpa is sick in bed upstairs. So the little girl runs up the stairs to implore Grandpa to take her for a ride.

He tells her Granddaughter, I’m too sick. Have your grandma take you.

Well, Grandma does take her for a ride, that lasts only about 30 minutes before they return.

On coming back to the house, Granddaughter goes up stairs to tell Grandpa goodbye.

He asks, “how was your ride with grandma”

The little girl blurts out. It was boring, no fun at all.

Grandpa asks why.

Granddaughter exclaims, we rode around for 30 minutes and did not see one Azzhole, an SOB, nor one MOFO, not even a Muslim Goat Humper!

Almost brings a tear to your eye!

Ya!

GWB

Lol.

Certainly crying here. smile
Posted By: justsaymoe Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
The banner congratulating Joe Biden was it for me.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by justsaymoe

Incredible
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
I used to check in on AR about once a day.

A few years ago some guy opened a thread with the statement "You guys can't shoot."

It turned out he was a pro guide from Argentina selling Patagonia stag hunts, and he was bitching because his clients missed most of the shots he showed to them.

I replied that a hunter needs no one to point out the game for him, nor does a marksman need coached through the shot.

It did not go over very well. That was about the end of my involvement with AR.
Posted By: Hook Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
I didn't spend much time on AR, but really enjoyed picking up what I could from the site. Then, I had a very blunt discussion with Saeed about the way he was trashing Trump, Trump supporters, and Americans in general. I expected to be banned, but nothing came of it. I quit the site anyway. Just too much unbelievable liberal BS and US hatred for me to stomach it!
Posted By: rickt300 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari
They have a good African section, and a well informed combination gun bunch, so I go there to look in about every day.

I also have some good friends I hunt with now over on AR. Things have slowed there, and I think it's mostly due to the economy.

It has slowed because they ban a lot of people. I brought up the truth about the UAE's King and the cameljockey scandle. Of course he had just said dictatorship is far better than democracy. That they even tolerated that jerk all in on Ukraine. Hated the US and Americans. Don is a piece of work. Yes there were a lot of good people on that forum but there were some of the worst there also. Under one of my alias's my sig line was "Liberals and Muslims are self loathing racist haters". I posted thousands of times in the hunting/shooting forums. Had my fun, bye.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
I haven't really been on there since about 2004. I started there and migrated here shortly after. The campfire was more my style. Especially back in 2004-2005. Got me through some boring HR classes in grad school and paid for some meals selling TI stocks.

I got burned on deals on AR but never on the campfire back then. Told me what I needed to know about the communities.

Bb
Posted By: thaxted Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Have a past over on the ARPF with thaxted, ledvm, Seafire, GW (good guys).......and even DaMan (not so much).

My take on DRG, Walter, and even Saeed is different. Liberals were given much wider boundaries, terribly obvious.

BBBruce.....DaMan and others got slack. Who was the Canadian bus driver that died? Actually liked him.

Mike I believe you're thinking of murf with the little blue smurf for an avatar. IIRCC, his name was Murray Schultz and he was a teacher in the city of Regina,

RIP Murf.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
There are three basic rules for AR:

1–Don’t view the political forum
2–Don’t view the political forum
3–Don’t view the political forum

There are quite a few hunters with tons of experience in Africa that post there. It has been slow lately but not many have hunted Africa in over a year.
Posted By: cleanbarrel Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

[/quote]
I don't know. I suspect he does more lurking than posting anymore. Rod is a guy who has had a long career in general gunsmithing and has a wealth of knowledge and experience. He is a practical gunsmith.
[/quote]

I learned a lot from his post & saw a lot of the BS that was thrown his way. I was banned too, not
sure who I pissed off.
Posted By: 16bore Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Leftard looney bin. The political forum is rampant with TDS.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
You are correct, Ted.
You have a memory like an elephant.
Thx.

Originally Posted by thaxted

Mike I believe you're thinking of murf with the little blue smurf for an avatar. IIRCC, his name was Murray Schultz and he was a teacher in the city of Regina,

RIP Murf.
For some reason a lot of the bashing of AR here seems to be resentment against "elites" who dared to make something of themselves instead of living in a trailer park in rural Kentucky. I don't buy virtue signalling.

I just went there to the Political Forum, where I hadn't been in years, to check it out. Some troll nemed Edmond has started about 60% of the threads and is a Leftist. Paddler and Greyghost on steroids. But a lot of other sections of AR are pretty good. The .458 Winchester thread in Big Bores has 174 pages of comments.

We should appreciate that Saeed pays for the whole thing himself. No ads or popups. If you're civil, no censorship.

Utter and complete Bullscheite post. typical leftard characterization, ESAD. Go live in the UAE.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by rickt300

Utter and complete Bullscheite post. typical leftard characterization, ESAD. Go live in the UAE.

Such intelligence is rarely seen which is a good thing.
Originally Posted by Mike70560
There are three basic rules for AR:

1–Don’t view the political forum
2–Don’t view the political forum
3–Don’t view the political forum

There are quite a few hunters with tons of experience in Africa that post there. It has been slow lately but not many have hunted Africa in over a year.

Yep.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
At least the AR free classifieds is still free to everyone.

It's not here.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

What happened to Tasunkawitko? Anyone know?
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

What happened to Tasunkawitko? Anyone know?

Well for a while he had his own webpage somewhere.

This is it.

http://www.baitshopboyz.com/
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Waiting for you to raise yourself to that level, but the chances are slim to none. Saeed is a Bigoted Muslim jackass just as you are a racist jackass Jew, being civil is no defense.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

I finally had enough there and had some great friends there.

I said "screw it" and told the sandniqqer he was just that in a few more words. I'm not welcome there anymore... Hey Saeed...go hump a goat!
Posted By: Seafire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

as an illumni over there, that brought up some good memories of some cool guys... there was a lot of them over there,, just like here..
I remember you well also Mike.. we had some good PMs back and forth...

My issue in finally leaving there was Walter the leftist Nazi...

I actually got along real well with Don and Saeed.. yeah, the let things flow on their own.... if you argued with them, as it was their website, then they got not real tolerant real quick....I guess anyone would so if they were paying the bill... I asked and Saeed told me, what he paid for the site a month... $2500., probably about the same as you or I would look at a quarter...

BBBrucie and DuhMan, or Snotty Q as I called him eventually, what a pair of idiots.... I communicated a lot with Don... both he and Saeed liked the way I use to razzle Duhman, with the Beavis and Butthead Cartoons, kinda went after them, like people looking thru the funny papers first thing...

They also liked the way I made fun of Brucie....I actually had a good time over there, sparing with those two Morons...Brucie ended up going to Taiwan, he wore out his welcome in most of Canada it seemed... actually for real... I can fill anyone in, who wonders what kind of trouble he got into...Brucie had to be the biggest Screw UP I've ever ran across...

Walter use to ban me for anything of razzling Brucie or Snotty Queen, aka Snotty Q... Don would send me a PM, and saying give me a day or two, and you'll be reinstated, which always happened... his PM would also include how much Saeed and he liked the post, that Walter would ban me over...

I had some good friends there...those of us that had different view points, but respected each other got along just fine over there... an example was Edmond, who someone else mentioned...our private conversations back and forth were not as combative as others would do with those of a differing opinion..
Ed wasn't a bad guy at all... he was very knowledgeable on guns.. few knew it, but he had actually immigrated to the US, to Texas and spent 5 years there..

He picked up a love for Crystal Gale and her music.... he told me he sure missed her, and couldn't find her CDs anywhere in Europe... So I sent him 3 or 4 that I picked up, at a vendor locally that handled out of production CDs....people would sell or trade in... I think they were $4 or $5 apiece...I think the guy was in tears when he got them... he offered all sorts of money for them and the cost of sending them to France...I told him they were a gift, from one friend to another...he even offered to send me some French Wine... told him I appreciated it, but I didn't drink wine...

Saeed sent me some CDs of several of his African Safaris, for my son to see what Africa was like.. no charge..
Per my request, Don send me some of the different denominations of Africa and European Money, for my son, he had left over from some of his travels..
normally just pocket change, once he sent a 10,000 note from Zimbabwe, which had an expiration date on it... which was expired... but my son had a good time impressing all his buddies in Junior High, showing him all that different money from different countries in Africa, the Middle East and Southern Europe., & Israel.....

Yeah, its sorta dead over there, but it use to be a damn good site..... but the Campfire also use to be a lot better site, having a better class of folks here.. we have had a lot of really good guys, just leave, getting tired of the BS from a really small group of Internet heroes...some who I get along with just fine..

I don't take it all too seriously...

but I do miss screw with Duhman.. that was fun and we had a big following... I don't care how much anyone dislikes Schtick, Larry is a Saint compared to Duhman....he was just the ultimate douche bag...
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

The owner was born into a lavish lifestyle, he doesn't know any better.
Posted By: tedthorn Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Idaho Sharpshooter.....

He was always entertaining
Posted By: ISRO Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
What happened to ARAIG?

Waiting for you to raise yourself to that level, but the chances are slim to none. Saeed is a Bigoted Muslim jackass just as you are a racist jackass Jew, being civil is no defense.

You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor, shining ever so brightly for all to see..

As said earlier such intelligence as yours is rarely seen which is a good thing.

Read this twice.

You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor, shining ever so brightly for all to see..

As said earlier such intelligence as yours is rarely seen which is a good thing.

Read this twice.

Eat schit and die, I am neither a racist like you are or a jackass. If you consider yourself intelligent then I should pity you but you are just another disgusting bigoted racist so I don't GAF.

Read this twice.

Eat schit and die, I am neither a racist like you are or a jackass. If you consider yourself intelligent then I should pity you but you are just another disgusting bigoted racist so I don't GAF.

Seems as though you care quite a bit.

Actually,,,,You’re really not smart enough to qualify as being a racist or a jackass so you’re plenty safe there. You’re Just another stupid, inbred goy boy.

Pity would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Shalom
Posted By: papat Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Spent a lot of time there a few years ago. Did battle with cat and nakihunter for entertainment. Some good guys there. G dub and LEDVM have wandered over here. Got worn down by it and spend time here now. Got a kick out of figuring out what kind of whiskey kitty drank from some things he said. Shocked him. Glenfiddich.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21

Saeed is a fuqking child molester, the only thing he could do and I would be appreciative of is if he was horizontal in a coffin.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Saeed is a fuqking child molester, the only thing he could do and I would be appreciative of is if he was horizontal in a coffin.

Says who?

Whae did you get that idea?

Were you molested by Saeed?

Or is it just wishful thinking?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/12/21

Says who?

Geez wake up, he banned me for bringing to light pedophilia, sex slavery and pure abuse carried out by his king. The UAE is the sex slavery capital of the world. How can you be so naive? Willful ignorance?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/12/21

Says who?

Geez wake up, he banned me for bringing to light pedophilia, sex slavery and pure abuse carried out by his king. The UAE is the sex slavery capital of the world. How can you be so naive? Willful ignorance?

You have links to all of those comments ?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/12/21

Says who?

See tht taskbar at the top of your screen? Search UAE cameljockey scandal, sex slavery, pedophelia? then hit enter. So simple even a jackass can do it.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/12/21

Says who?

See tht taskbar at the top of your screen? Search UAE cameljockey scandal, sex slavery, pedophelia? then hit enter. So simple even a jackass can do it.

If you read the daily news rags here in the USA you’d know that much the same goes on right here minus camel jockeys in bondage.

But that doesn’t register so much as a blip on a dumb f'kn goy like you.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21

Says who?

Saeed said so. If you want the truth look it up on his site. as soon as I saw his post on 13 year old girls I left and never looked back.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21

Says who?

Don't play Coy, You and I had this conversation already.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21

Says who?

Don't play Coy, You and I had this conversation already.

Not at all coy.

Amazing that someone enters as a welcomed guest, goes in, promptly whips out his dick and proceeds to piss on his host’s welcome mat then wears his expulsion as a honor medal.
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21
The wealthy in the UAE also benefit from a foreign worker system that could be called indentured servitude at best, but is essentially slavery.

Do a little research on "UAE Kafala" to see what being a wealthy citizen of UAE is really about. It has nothing to do with them "making something of themselves" and everything to do with being fortunate enough to be descended from landowners that benefitted from French and British exploration for oil on lands they owned.

Saeed, like most of his other countrymen, did nothing to earn his wealth. He's simply related to the right people.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21
Not sure why anyone would want to partake in a site where an America hating, entitled muzzy, Trump Deranged, sawed off, born with a silver spoon, low IQ, POS is the owner. That forum is full of libtards and cowards.

If we Americans didn't teach those low life dune coons how to drill, extract, and market crude oil they'd all still be roaming around goat and camel herding in the middle of nowhere.
Posted By: GregW Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not sure why anyone would want to partake in a site where an America hating, entitled muzzy, Trump Deranged, sawed off, born with a silver spoon, low IQ, POS is the owner. That forum is full of libtards and cowards.

If we Americans didn't teach those low life dune coons how to drill, extract, and market crude oil they'd all still be roaming around goat and camel herding in the middle of nowhere.

Amen.

Lots of clowns that I had previously mischaracterized defending that site.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
The wealthy in the UAE also benefit from a foreign worker system that could be called indentured servitude at best, but is essentially slavery.

Do a little research on "UAE Kafala" to see what being a wealthy citizen of UAE is really about. It has nothing to do with them "making something of themselves" and everything to do with being fortunate enough to be descended from landowners that benefitted from French and British exploration for oil on lands they owned.

Saeed, like most of his other countrymen, did nothing to earn his wealth. He's simply related to the right people.

Gee. Sounds a lot like the USA, sorta, don’t it ?

Of course we don’t have special elites in America’s society or those with special privileges or those that can break the laws with total immunity or those who work others for pittance of pay or those who are simply born to “the right families “ or......

Nahh. We’re above all that here.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/14/21
Unbelievable huh GregW? Guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Of course we don’t have special elites in America’s society or those with special privileges or those that can break the laws with total immunity or those who work others for pittance of pay or those who are simply born to “the right families “ or......

No, it doesn't. We have labor laws and fought a fairly large war to end slavery about 160 years ago.

I don't see too many people here defending the Kennedys, Rockefellers, or most professional politicians, like you did in regards to Saeed.

But we here can use and depend on Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing, buy Nike, support blm, vote democrat, open our borders, elect Clinton and Obama.....twice and on it goes.

Pot, meets kettle.

No, it doesn't. We have labor laws and fought a fairly large war to end slavery about 160 years ago.

I don't see too many people here defending the Kennedys, Rockefellers, or most professional politicians, like you did in regards to Saeed.

People like all those that you mentioned including Saeed don’t need anyone defending them.

How is that ending slavery working out so far? There were far bigger reasons for the Civil War than slavery.

But we here can use and depend on Apple, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Bing, buy Nike, support blm, vote democrat, open our borders, elect Clinton and Obama.....twice and on it goes.

Pot, meets kettle.

Not me.
If RickBin was anything like the owner of the other site, I wouldn't come to this site either.

The difference is Rick is not...
Originally Posted by GregW

Pot, meets kettle.

Not me.

Nor me but somebody is and in big ways.

People like all those that you mentioned including Saeed don’t need anyone defending them.

How is that ending slavery working out so far? There were far bigger reasons for the Civil War than slavery.

You said the UAE sounds a lot like the USA. It is nothing like the USA.

We ended slavery here. They have not. It was ended as a result of the Civil War. Other reasons for the war are irrelevant to the conversation.

IndyCA35 was defending him here as someone who "had made something of himself", which is about 180 degrees from the truth.
Weird justification for the other site then if you don't partake in these things either. And makes zero sense...

You said the UAE sounds a lot like the USA. It is nothing like the USA.

We ended slavery here. They have not. It was ended as a result of the Civil War. Other reasons for the war are irrelevant to the conversation.

IndyCA35 was defending him here as someone who "had made something of himself", which is about 180 degrees from the truth.

HH, you don’t read worth a f’k.

I compared what we have here in the USA to what you said existed in the UAE and you want to get away from that knowing that you’re wrong what I pointed out is the truth.

Please try and understand that I’m defending no one. I am not a member of Accurate Reloading and have never posted there. I do read frequently and read what interests me.
I’ve mentioned before that I’ve picked up some great hunts by reading the Outfitters and Discounted Hunts thread and for that I am appreciative.

That site isn’t a commercially run enterprise and accepts no outside monies. If you don’t like the site simply don’t go there. It’s that easy, even you can do it.

I’d ask how many times have you personally been a guest in the UAE and have you worked there in the past ?

I compared what we have here in the USA to what you said existed in the UAE and you want to get away from that knowing that you’re wrong what I pointed out is the truth.

Please try and understand that I’m defending no one. I am not a member of Accurate Reloading and have never posted there. I do read frequently and read what interests me.
I’ve mentioned before that I’ve picked up some great hunts by reading the Outfitters and Discounted Hunts thread and for that I am appreciative.

That site isn’t a commercially run enterprise and accepts no outside monies. If you don’t like the site simply don’t go there. It’s that easy, even you can do it.

I’d ask how many times have you personally been a guest in the UAE and have you worked there in the past ?

I can read, evidently you can't. I'm not wrong, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said you defended him, I specifically said IndyCA35 did, which prompted my original post. For some reason, you seemed to get fired up about it.

I've been to the UAE several times for work, for several days (or a couple weeks) each time. I've seen how they treat their employees. I was not subject to such treatment, I was not part of the Kafala program, I was there working for a US-based company.

You are ignorant, rude, and not terribly bright. For the first time ever, I'm putting someone on ignore now.

I can read, evidently you can't. I'm not wrong, you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said you defended him, I specifically said IndyCA35 did, which prompted my original post. For some reason, you seemed to get fired up about it.

I've been to the UAE several times for work, for several days (or a couple weeks) each time. I've seen how they treat their employees. I was not subject to such treatment, I was not part of the Kafala program, I was there working for a US-based company.

You are ignorant, rude, and not terribly bright. For the first time ever, I'm putting someone on ignore now.

Please do
Posted By: MikeMcGuire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/16/21
AR used to be the absolute best on Big Bores, anything 375 and up and the Big Bores forum was the most popular after the African Forum. However, these days those forums are dead and especially Big Bores.

One of the great posters on Big Bores was RIP who now posts on 24 Hour Express Rifles as RifleCrank. Like me he was banned and being a conservative is the problem. The AR forum header they had Congratulations Joe Biden was a bit much for many us.

Saeed used to post anti Trump stuff but I think he saw the problem that created so he added anti Biden so he was just doing anti America and not just anti Trump.

My banning was by Walter I really don't know if Walter does the banning or is just used as a front for Saeed and Don.

I was on AR when it started in 1998 and before it got the Bulletin Board format. I have been banned plenty of times but not for my politics, that is a recent thing with the AR bannings since Trump became POTUS.

At times it seems if Saeed and Don want to close AR.
Posted By: rainshot Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/16/21
One of the forums I miss was Photography. Wink was a Nikon guy and had some good information on Nikon cameras.
Posted By: EdM Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/16/21

Weren't you an active member there JG?
Posted By: Phillip_Nesmith Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/16/21
I used to post over there a long time ago, can't even remember my username and password now. Very little that I was interested in and too much lefty politics.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/16/21
Originally Posted by EdM

Weren't you an active member there JG?

Was....before I saw the light.
Posted By: MikeMcGuire Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 04/18/21
My banning message from Walter

"I'm tired of your false [bleep]. Walter"
Posted By: Clarkm Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 07/16/21
AR was a spin off from hunt America due to dystopian moderation.

AR was shrinking fast in 2006 due to dystopian moderation.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 07/17/21
AR, Walter, and SYY-EEED can suck my ballz.
Posted By: Riflecrank Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
AR, Walter, and SYY-EEED can suck my ballz.

Don, Walter and SYY-EEED are already in a daisy chain, it will be difficult for you to break into that one.
Posted By: Longbob Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

Good to see you are still around and kicking. Hope all is well.
Posted By: Slavek Re: ACCURATERELOADING - 07/17/21
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire

Australians have site called NitroExpress.com. I believe traffic is slower then on AR.
© 24hourcampfire