Home
Posted By: Rock Chuck get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
Yeah, right. This ancient hippie was stopped here in Idaho yesterday for an expired license on his motor home. He had a pile of pot that he was taking to the annual Rainbow gathering in MT. He had an expired medical pot card (which I don't think is valid in Idaho) and said he was going to distribute the pot to encourage the other hippies to work. Of course. I should have known.

Man Busted for Pot En Route to Rainbow Gathering, Twin Falls Police Say
Print Email
Scott Greenlee-Hock

15 hours ago � By Alison Gene Smith [email protected]
(0) Comments

TWIN FALLS - A California man was arrested in Twin Falls County on suspicion of possessing about half a pound of marijuana. His story: that the pot would motivate people at a counterculture festival to work.

According to a report by Idaho State Police, Scott T. Greenlee-Hock, 45, was en route to the Rainbow Gathering in Montana.

An ISP trooper stopped a recreational vehicle driven by Greenlee-Hock on June 20 because its license registration expired in 2010, the police report says.

During the stop, the officer asked about any drugs in the vehicle. Greenlee-Hock showed the officer an expired medical marijuana card, a green leafy substance in a plastic baggie and a pipe with burnt residue, and he told the officer he smokes marijuana for insomnia. Greenlee-Hock told police he was allowed to have up to five pounds because of his medical marijuana card, the report says.

In an interview with officers, Greenlee-Hock said he was going to supply other people with marijuana to motivate them to work at the Rainbow Gathering.

Greenlee-Hock was charged with possession of more than 3 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

He's scheduled Friday for a preliminary hearing.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Esox357 Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
They forgot to get him with intent to distribute as well?
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
We used to get rainbow gatherings in the county I trooped in. They always showed up around Mother's Day back then. More than once we loaded school buses with them for marijuana possession, and warrants of various and sundry nature. FINALLY, they stopped coming. I suppose they didn't feel welcome anymore.

Posted By: centershot Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
I sure hope California takes him back..........
Posted By: JSTUART Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
We used to get rainbow gatherings in the county I trooped in. They always showed up around Mother's Day back then. More than once we loaded school buses with them for marijuana possession, and warrants of various and sundry nature. FINALLY, they stopped coming. I suppose they didn't feel welcome anymore.

Correct response.
Posted By: Seafire Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/25/13
Lock him up in a cell for 30 days with a bunch of Black Convicts and claim he is in jail for being a card carrying Klan Member....

friggin drug addicts...
Posted By: Higginez Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I used to jam with that guy man.... wink
Posted By: toad Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
that guy is small fry. there's a hell of a lot worse out there...

there's hundreds of pounds of all sorts of drugs coming to that gathering.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by toad

Maybe so, maybe not. He ain't raking in millions of dollars and killing all his rivals, but I bet he'd have sex with your 6 year old daughter.
Posted By: isaac Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Maybe so, maybe not. He ain't raking in millions of dollars and killing all his rivals, but I bet he'd have sex with your 6 year old daughter.

=============

Brief, succinct and spot on. You have a good mind for a frikken cop!
so he's a child molester just cuz he looks like it?

believe it or not, the biggest problem with the rainbow gathering is all of the trash they leave in their wake wherever they 'gather'. sure, I wish they'd 'gather' somewhere else, but they ain't the Hell's Angels
You respect life experiences, don't you?
so he's a child molester just cuz he looks like it?

believe it or not, the biggest problem with the rainbow gathering is all of the trash they leave in their wake wherever they 'gather'. sure, I wish they'd 'gather' somewhere else, but they ain't the Hell's Angles

I said I'd bet on it.
Originally Posted by isaac
You respect life experiences, don't you?

I respect many things. you are not one of them.
That's why you'll pay full price,toad.

not worth a [bleep] dime to me
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch. Just my life experience, but hey, I'm not a cop.

not worth a [bleep] dime to me

=====================

Especially when you don't have one.
i'll never have to worry abut payin' full price for anything I need.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
How young does somebody have to be to think that guy is an "ancient" hippie?

He doesn't look like he's hit 40 yet.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch. Just my life experience, but hey, I'm not a cop.

If you would let him take your daughter for a ride in the ice cream truck...then you're betting the other way. Good luck.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
guy in the pic looks stoned.
Originally Posted by TooDogs

Yeah...and like he's been beaten by somebody with a strong right arm more than once.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I'm thinking there are a few here that would let their daughters ride the ice cream truck with him.

People ain't difficult to read
Cut his hair and give him a shave and he'd look like an insurance salesman.

He's probably a nice man, and not a sexual deviant.
More than anything,..the guy is a stone cold dumbazz.

How damn dumb does a person have to be to drive around with expired tags while carrying a tow sack full of pot?

Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm thinking there are a few here that would let their daughters ride the ice cream truck with him.

Yeah...you right. Then they'd be crying about being a victim again.
I'm familiar with soulless eyes.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Several years ago the Rainbow parasites gathered here in Idaho, about 55 miles north of Boise, in the Boise Nat'l. Forest, Bear Valley area. They left it looking like a garbage dump, shoplifted stuff from the small grocery store and general store in Crouch and Garden Valley, panhandled from the locals, and several trucks were broken into and stuff stolen.

Don't know if they've changed their ways or not but they damned sure do not benefit any community they visit. Hope they don't visit Idaho again.

L.W.
It's 2013.

All the genuine hippies are now retired attorneys and stock brokers.

Anybody running around trying to be a hippie these days needs to get a clue.
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch.

+1

Posted By: calikooknic Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch.

+1

+ another. Stupid, no doubt. Molester? All the LE and residents of their campsites have said they trashed the place, burglurized some vehicles, and five finger discounted a few grocery items. Not one report of molestations or rape. That takes too much energy, kinda like work.
Posted By: rkamp Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
i'll never have to worry abut payin' full price for anything I need.

Issac doesn't think anyone has as much money as him. Yet he ain't rich. I would rather smoke a nice phatty and go take care of chores than huff the grey poupon, does things to ya.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: slumlord Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
So, who's the victim?

Originally Posted by calikooknic

+1

+ another. Stupid, no doubt. Molester? All the LE and residents of their campsites have said they trashed the place, burglurized some vehicles, and five finger discounted a few grocery items. Not one report of molestations or rape. That takes too much energy, kinda like work.

The only stretch is changing my words. I didn't say he IS a child molester. I'll stand by my bet though.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
If someone lets their six year old ride around with any stranger, let alone that [bleep], they're too fuggin stupid to raise kids.

I'd rather not waste money popping a couple old [bleep] for smoking weed. If they commit a crime against someone, bury 'em.

Till then you're just wasting money.
Posted By: ldholton Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Dealing with a pot head is one thing, dealing with meth freak is down right dangerous
I don't have a problem with that. Tell your legislators to change the laws.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I'm in Washington. We don't bust old [bleep] for weed.

I'd be happy if they busted them for throwing their trash all over the place.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13

what are you guys even talking about!? Guys guilty of being an idiot and having a bunch of weed...
What's all this talk about 6 yr old daughters, ice cream trucks, and playing victim???
Originally Posted by TooDogs

Hell, in Cochise County, we've had COUNTY SUPERVISORS that looked like that at 0700 on a Sunday Morning.

They ALL smell really bad,......too.

GTC
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Cut his hair and give him a shave and he'd look like an insurance salesman.

He's probably a nice man, and not a sexual deviant.

Probably a peace-loving mellow old dude. Wait.....that broken nose don't look too mellow.

And most likely very bright as well.......wait, expired tags when? Weed card expired.......well, maybe not so bright.

Yep, probably just a regular, productive, upstanding American.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Several years ago the Rainbow parasites gathered here in Idaho, about 55 miles north of Boise, in the Boise Nat'l. Forest, Bear Valley area. They left it looking like a garbage dump, shoplifted stuff from the small grocery store and general store in Crouch and Garden Valley, panhandled from the locals, and several trucks were broken into and stuff stolen.

Don't know if they've changed their ways or not but they damned sure do not benefit any community they visit. Hope they don't visit Idaho again.

L.W.
In '89 they were near Jarbidge, NV which is closer to here than to anyplace in NV. They were way out away from everything but they did leave quite a bit of money in local stores. The taxpayers cleaned up the mess.
Posted By: calikooknic Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I didn't change or quote any of your words. I still think it is a stretch to bet he is a molester. Most pot heads are more apt to offer you a beer or some bbq while the game is on. Now meth, heroin, or coke, you better not turn your back or let your guard down for even a moment. I'm sure you have dealt professionally with both groups.
Posted By: okie Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I ran into the "Rainbow Family" on a summer horseback trip in New Mexico back in the 90's...Let's just call it very memorable...hippies stink...
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
I'm familiar with soulless eyes.

[Linked Image]

that your brother SteelHead? Guy has expression of huge anger, resentment. Tortured soul.

+1

The only stretch is changing my words. I didn't say he IS a child molester. I'll stand by my bet though.

I think your bet is safe Pat. All the California [bleep] think your nuts and can't read. Pretty telling, ain't it...

what are you guys even talking about!? Guys guilty of being an idiot and having a bunch of weed...
What's all this talk about 6 yr old daughters, ice cream trucks, and playing victim???

Another all loving Californian.

+1

And another vote from a CONSERVATIVE state...........laffin
Posted By: BeanMan Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
We had a Rainbow gathering near us in western Colorado. They trashed Overland Reservoir and had some dickheads camp on it for the remainder of the summer to 'clean it up'. They didn't, locals had to do that part and it wasn't pretty.
Posted By: Manic_Hunter Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by Bristoe
More than anything,..the guy is a stone cold dumbazz.

How damn dumb does a person have to be to drive around with expired tags while carrying a tow sack full of pot?

We call it dope for a reason.

Posted By: fish head Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Doods,

This thread has totally harshed my mellow.

Can't we all just get along? grin
Posted By: Seafire Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
It's 2013.

there a dime a dozen in this county....

and still don't have a clue... of course, 400 acid trips and having filter 10,000 pounds of pot thru their lungs over the last 40+ years contributes to not having a clue about much in general...

in my travels, I have passed thru several places in several states where they have just had one of their gatherings... leaving the place trashed was one of their common underlying themes...

I've also always cracked up that hippies want to eat healthy, protect mother nature etc etc etc... then pollute their bodies with all sorts of crap chemicals until it finally kills them....

stupid schitts...

not enough of them got their brains bashed in by WW 2 vets back in the 60s...
I think we're getting along just right. smile

It is a peculiar trait among some humans to think that it is wrong to assess others by their appearance and past.
here's an example of the left over hippies we have around here...

a few years ago, at a major intersection here in town, there are a couple of these hippies standing on a street corner ( in their early 60s) with signs that say " USA, Get out of Iraq"...

so I was parked in a close by parking lot, since I had gone into the store there....

so I walked over and asked them why they wanted American Troops out of Iraq..... and they are more than happy to tell me about American troops over there killing innocent Muslims and babies and women and children.. the usual Hippie Crap...

My response was, 'oh you mean Iran, not Iraq.. now I understand.. thanks!'

drove by a couple hours later, and they were still out there promoting their agenda.. except the signs said "USA, Get out of Iraq... Scribble Scribble..... IRAN!!!"

"don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me... lets roll another one, just like the other one...you've been hanging onto it, and I sure would like a hit..."
Posted By: fish head Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Profiling?

laugh

Bias...it's what keep people alive.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
This thread's gotta be some kind of record for the Campfire. 6 Pages and no picture of the 6 year old daughter yet...
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
A little OT but,..I was talking to a road manager for a music legend a few years back. He was telling me that "back in the day" this particular performer was buying over 60 grand in cocaine a year just to keep enough roadies on the job to be able to tour.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This thread's gotta be some kind of record for the Campfire. 6 Pages and no picture of the 6 year old daughter yet...

HERE YA GO!:

[Linked Image]

well, she was 6 yrs old once upon a time... whistle
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Fireball2

HERE YA GO!:

[Linked Image]

well, she was 6 yrs old once upon a time... whistle

Dang, where was she at when I was hanging tobacco in the barn!?
Maybe that's why grandpa always insisted he go fetch the water when we were in the field!
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
It's 2013.

Hey, i fit that description!! except i am semiretired. In the 60's i had a full beard, hair down to my shoulders, and was into the hippie thing until I met this really cute mormon chick who told me i had to clean up my act if I intended to get some. I did and I did. as to pot, i am allergic to ragweed, and later while playing cop if my nose started to run, I figured the dude was carrying. A few years ago I took my wife to a rainbow gathering in the white mountains. Pretty interesting with all the old VW campers and so on. And the 100K motor homes parked there. Being hippy doesn't imply that all are stupid. It was late in the afternoon, almost dark, and you could hear the drums beating down near the lake. Couldn't get my wife to get out of the truck, and she had the doors locked. I thought it really funny. In the morning there were a bunch on prayer blankets at sunrise welcoming the sun. Ah, the days. But living in the woods is not beneficial in keeping the smell down. As to the guy in the picture, he is in his 40's. Which means he was born around 1970. He wouldn't know a hippy if he saw one.
another thought just happened. Thinking of a friend of mine who works for one of the major firearms companies. Today in his late 60's people see him one way. Little do people know in the 60's and 70's he bummed all over the world with a backpack.
There are a lot of ol hippies out there, as in superior court judges, stockbrokers, and so on.
Posted By: shootem Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/26/13
"don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me... lets roll another one, just like the other one...you've been hanging onto it, and I sure would like a hit..."

And "feets don't fail me now"...here comes The Man.

Geez, the guy is busted for being dumb and having half a pound of reefer. He ain't exactly Public Enemy #1. Tons of coke, meth, heroin, prescription drugs & fake prescription drugs, and probably other crap I couldn't identify coming across the border with Mejico. Just enough busts going on for the Obamanator to say we're doing our best while the beneficiaries of this real problem are too high up to reach (too powerful to fail/bust?), are kicked back making money and buying power. So we waste resources booking smokers.

I wish all states would legalize garden marijuana and tell the feds to pucker up. Just no reason for local government to waste limited time and money while the feds let the stuff pour over the border.
Originally Posted by shootem

And "feets don't fail me now"...here comes The Man.

Geez, the guy is busted for being dumb and having half a pound of reefer. He ain't exactly Public Enemy #1. Tons of coke, meth, heroin, prescription drugs & fake prescription drugs, and probably other crap I couldn't identify coming across the border with Mejico. Just enough busts going on for the Obamanator to say we're doing our best while the beneficiaries of this real problem are too high up to reach (too powerful to fail/bust?), are kicked back making money and buying power. So we waste resources booking smokers.

I wish all states would legalize garden marijuana and tell the feds to pucker up. Just no reason for local government to waste limited time and money while the feds let the stuff pour over the border.

Well, i tend to agree with you. I really don't like the drug thing, and includes for me alcohol, haven't drank in 30 years, but what others do thats there thing. But Pot, shoot it grows naturally in arizona, you will never stop it.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

Another all loving Californian.
steelhead, I'm far from the campfire status that allows you to sling cheap B.S. and have it stick, but your "people reading" skills need work. Not that you care, of course.

Posted By: EdM Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Looking back, it's damn hard to imagine I graduated from engineering school...
Posted By: calikooknic Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Scott, aka DickSteelhead, just has daddy and California issues. Both must have screwed him.
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

You a righty by any chance, El Tee?

eek grin

BTW, good call on the facial morph. It certainly wasn't a slap, or sports injury that caused that kind of structural damage. While it could've been a car wreck, fall from a significant height onto a solid object, or any of thousands of things, it looks like the kind of damage a baseball bat/bludgeon does. If it was done by someone, they were pretty thorough, and I'd bet enraged, or afraid.

That's not the kind of damage caused in your average game of fisticuffs.

What kind of law inforcement officer associates pot smoking with sex with a six year old; got some stats on that one? How about some stats with people drinking and killing 6 year olds because they gotta drive drunk. You don't drink now do you powell.. beer and such? Your friends, fellow officers... never seen them drink and drive have ya?
Posted By: kamo_gari Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

What kind of law inforcement

lol. Translation: I just blazed and am feeling like, hey, screw the fuzz, man! And spelling!
Posted By: ltppowell Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

What kind of law inforcement officer associates pot smoking with sex with a six year old; got some stats on that one? How about some stats with people drinking and killing 6 year olds because they gotta drive drunk. You don't drink now do you powell.. beer and such? Your friends, fellow officers... never seen them drink and drive have ya?

It's called a "hunch" in the business...an intuitive feeling or a premonition.
powell, I'm sure we can agree with the evidence that drinking kils. I didn't think you'd want to discuss the rest.. the questions. Just a hunch i had.

Gari, couldn't be more wrong, just inattention after a full day. No smoke, drugs, drink in my life, never have, don't need it. Comatose or the pre comatose state of drunk and stupid isn't my idea of fun.
Posted By: tipmover Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

It's called a "hunch" in the business...an intuitive feeling or a premonition.

Kind of like assuming all that's in Texas is queers, steers and barbwire fences??
Posted By: Blackheart Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Funny thing is, the first people that pop to my mind when someone mentions somebody I wouldn't trust my 6 yr. old daughter with are all town council members, cops or local justices. Working for the township for as long as I have I've seen for myself what trash {thieves, liars, outright criminals} these folks really are in a way that most of the public never will. Many are truly the scum of the earth and unquestionably will and do steal from you, the taxpayer, on a regular basis.
I'll take the bet with powell. We know that guy has pot, we know the world has plenty of 6 year olds, and based upon powell's oh so certain premonition and hunch, he must therefore have a criminal record of sex with a 6 year old.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
I'll take the bet with powell. We know that guy has pot, we know the world has plenty of 6 year olds, and based upon powell's oh so certain premonition and hunch, he must therefore have a criminal record of sex with a 6 year old.

I have no doubt that you were inappropriately touched by a family member, likely still are.

What the [bleep] would a cop know about criminals, right?

You put the Dick in Dickcheese.
Scott, aka DickSteelhead, just has daddy and California issues. Both must have screwed him.

Nope, I can read sign. Guessing you're still pussy hurt over the skank you use to bang that overdosed on drugs. My bet is that her overdosing was the quickest way to get away from you. After all, how many times could she put up with blowing you for a $10 rock.
Everytime I think I've already seen the biggest Piece of Sh^t ever, you out do them stillgivnhead.
Posted By: Bently Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Not according to the Idaho Supreme Court data repository. Possession over 3 0z(felony) and possession of paraphernalia (M). Looks like he bonded out, was set at $5000.

Certain? I defined "hunch" for you.
Posted By: shreck Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13
Any thread that goes over six pages gets ugly. Pretty much count on it.
Originally Posted by shreck
Any thread that goes over six pages gets ugly. Pretty much count on it.

Yeah you right, but sometimes it's best to coax ugly out of the closet.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

I have no doubt that you were inappropriately touched by a family member, likely still are.

Steelhead, tell me if I'm reading sign right... This is one of those situations where it's ok for you to drag family members in, because your the golden one. Right? If I'm wrong, go easy on me..I'm only a Californian.
Posted By: rkamp Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/27/13

Steelhead, tell me if I'm reading sign right... This is one of those situations where it's ok for you to drag family members in, because your the golden one. Right? If I'm wrong, go easy on me..I'm only a Californian.

A piece of [bleep] is a piece of [bleep] no matter how many gov't. checks are deposited monthly.
I have a serious question. Why are you guys so angry at my observation? Don't I have a right to think somebody looks like a child molester?
I have a serious question. Why are you guys so angry at my observation? Don't I have a right to think somebody looks like a child molester?

Because they are from California and Austin. More butt [bleep], child molester's in those places than the rest of the world put together.

Liberals love child molesters
I understand when people disagree, but the anger is worrisome. I've seen that before too.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
Only on the Campfire will folks defend a an felon, drug addict, think that Snowden is a hero, love Putin and still confess to be God fearing, gun loving, conservatives.

Pretty [bleep] amazing really
Posted By: ltppowell Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
The scariest part is that they are on "our" side.
Posted By: rkamp Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13

Not aimed at you, can't fault a man who takes pleasure in his work.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Steelhead Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yeah, right. This ancient hippie was stopped here in Idaho yesterday for an expired license on his motor home. He had a pile of pot that he was taking to the annual Rainbow gathering in MT. He had an expired medical pot card (which I don't think is valid in Idaho) and said he was going to distribute the pot to encourage the other hippies to work. Of course. I should have known.

Man Busted for Pot En Route to Rainbow Gathering, Twin Falls Police Say
Print Email
Scott Greenlee-Hock

15 hours ago � By Alison Gene Smith [email protected]
(0) Comments

TWIN FALLS - A California man was arrested in Twin Falls County on suspicion of possessing about half a pound of marijuana. His story: that the pot would motivate people at a counterculture festival to work.

According to a report by Idaho State Police, Scott T. Greenlee-Hock, 45, was en route to the Rainbow Gathering in Montana.

An ISP trooper stopped a recreational vehicle driven by Greenlee-Hock on June 20 because its license registration expired in 2010, the police report says.

During the stop, the officer asked about any drugs in the vehicle. Greenlee-Hock showed the officer an expired medical marijuana card, a green leafy substance in a plastic baggie and a pipe with burnt residue, and he told the officer he smokes marijuana for insomnia. Greenlee-Hock told police he was allowed to have up to five pounds because of his medical marijuana card, the report says.

In an interview with officers, Greenlee-Hock said he was going to supply other people with marijuana to motivate them to work at the Rainbow Gathering.

Greenlee-Hock was charged with possession of more than 3 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

He's scheduled Friday for a preliminary hearing.
[Linked Image]

Need a reminder of what the liberal [bleep] on the 'Fire want to defend. They don't know him from Adam but how dare someone have a hunch about a FELON.

Lets please get pissed at gun loving, God fearing, conservatives that have protected and served and pick the felon as our hero.

The most [bleep] liberal display I've seen and it explains why the country is forever [bleep] and California has been [bleep] for a long time.

I'm ok, your ok, you can't have a hunch on a felon, that ain't fair. Guessing lots here are worried about others having the same hunch about them, else they wouldn't pick this guy as their poster child.

Posted By: n007 Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
I would suggest that a picture of any of us taken at the cop shop after being arrested and then posted on the internet would be less than complimentary and would lead to all sorts of speculation as to our character. That doesn't mean buddy isn't a child molester.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
Of course you do..Lt, I'm not angry at your observation. I just thought if went a little far with the whole bang a six year old daughter and then play the victim stuff. I think we all agreed the dude wasn't too bright. As for anger in this thread, you might direct that question to Steelhead?
Posted By: ltppowell Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
I assure you that he is not angry.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13
Fair enough Lt.
I have a hunch he just accused me of being what's wrong with this country. But that's OK, he doesn't know me from Adam...
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13

I've seen child molesters that look like him.

Of couse not. Emotion would require though, something
still(middle name given)head would be incapable of.

Why would you assume anyone is angry when you're offered money to prove you're right?

Posted By: calikooknic Re: get stoned, work hard - 06/28/13

Nope, I can read sign. Guessing you're still pussy hurt over the skank you use to bang that overdosed on drugs. My bet is that her overdosing was the quickest way to get away from you. After all, how many times could she put up with blowing you for a $10 rock.

As the post read then, she wasn't mine, then or any other time. You are just a butt hurt [bleep] stick that thinks he is the only one with a bad family. Go ahead and play that off, just as in the case with Certifable, you don't know me, and you don't know [bleep]. I've seen what you think of families and the children involved.

I'll give you credit in that you say what you think. Some seem to think your a stand up guy who says what's on his mind. But I doubt you have the balls to talk to people like that in person. Nope, you're just a ball licker who put his time in being told what to do because you couldn't do it yourself.
Just an observation.

Lt.P, no hard feelings or anger with me here either. No discounting your hunch or gut feeling, you have had to put up with [bleep] heads like that in a much more relevant situation. I just don't see it the way it turned with the others here.
© 24hourcampfire