Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
I'll take the bet with powell. We know that guy has pot, we know the world has plenty of 6 year olds, and based upon powell's oh so certain premonition and hunch, he must therefore have a criminal record of sex with a 6 year old.

Certain? I defined "hunch" for you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any thread that goes over six pages gets ugly. Pretty much count on it.

Last edited by shreck; 06/27/13.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shreck
Any thread that goes over six pages gets ugly. Pretty much count on it.

Yeah you right, but sometimes it's best to coax ugly out of the closet.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'll take the bet with powell. We know that guy has pot, we know the world has plenty of 6 year olds, and based upon powell's oh so certain premonition and hunch, he must therefore have a criminal record of sex with a 6 year old.

I have no doubt that you were inappropriately touched by a family member, likely still are.

What the [bleep] would a cop know about criminals, right?

You put the Dick in Dickcheese.
Steelhead, tell me if I'm reading sign right... This is one of those situations where it's ok for you to drag family members in, because your the golden one. Right? If I'm wrong, go easy on me..I'm only a Californian.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Certifiable

I have no doubt that you were inappropriately touched by a family member, likely still are.

What the [bleep] would a cop know about criminals, right?

You put the Dick in Dickcheese.
Steelhead, tell me if I'm reading sign right... This is one of those situations where it's ok for you to drag family members in, because your the golden one. Right? If I'm wrong, go easy on me..I'm only a Californian.

A piece of [bleep] is a piece of [bleep] no matter how many gov't. checks are deposited monthly.

Last edited by rkamp; 06/27/13.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have a serious question. Why are you guys so angry at my observation? Don't I have a right to think somebody looks like a child molester?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I have a serious question. Why are you guys so angry at my observation? Don't I have a right to think somebody looks like a child molester?

Because they are from California and Austin. More butt [bleep], child molester's in those places than the rest of the world put together.

Liberals love child molesters

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I understand when people disagree, but the anger is worrisome. I've seen that before too.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Only on the Campfire will folks defend a an felon, drug addict, think that Snowden is a hero, love Putin and still confess to be God fearing, gun loving, conservatives.

Pretty [bleep] amazing really

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The scariest part is that they are on "our" side.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Not aimed at you, can't fault a man who takes pleasure in his work.

[Linked Image]

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Yeah, right. This ancient hippie was stopped here in Idaho yesterday for an expired license on his motor home. He had a pile of pot that he was taking to the annual Rainbow gathering in MT. He had an expired medical pot card (which I don't think is valid in Idaho) and said he was going to distribute the pot to encourage the other hippies to work. Of course. I should have known.

Man Busted for Pot En Route to Rainbow Gathering, Twin Falls Police Say
Print Email
Scott Greenlee-Hock

15 hours ago � By Alison Gene Smith alismithmagicvalley.com
(0) Comments

TWIN FALLS - A California man was arrested in Twin Falls County on suspicion of possessing about half a pound of marijuana. His story: that the pot would motivate people at a counterculture festival to work.

According to a report by Idaho State Police, Scott T. Greenlee-Hock, 45, was en route to the Rainbow Gathering in Montana.

An ISP trooper stopped a recreational vehicle driven by Greenlee-Hock on June 20 because its license registration expired in 2010, the police report says.

During the stop, the officer asked about any drugs in the vehicle. Greenlee-Hock showed the officer an expired medical marijuana card, a green leafy substance in a plastic baggie and a pipe with burnt residue, and he told the officer he smokes marijuana for insomnia. Greenlee-Hock told police he was allowed to have up to five pounds because of his medical marijuana card, the report says.

In an interview with officers, Greenlee-Hock said he was going to supply other people with marijuana to motivate them to work at the Rainbow Gathering.

Greenlee-Hock was charged with possession of more than 3 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

He's scheduled Friday for a preliminary hearing.
[Linked Image]

Need a reminder of what the liberal [bleep] on the 'Fire want to defend. They don't know him from Adam but how dare someone have a hunch about a FELON.

Lets please get pissed at gun loving, God fearing, conservatives that have protected and served and pick the felon as our hero.

The most [bleep] liberal display I've seen and it explains why the country is forever [bleep] and California has been [bleep] for a long time.

I'm ok, your ok, you can't have a hunch on a felon, that ain't fair. Guessing lots here are worried about others having the same hunch about them, else they wouldn't pick this guy as their poster child.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would suggest that a picture of any of us taken at the cop shop after being arrested and then posted on the internet would be less than complimentary and would lead to all sorts of speculation as to our character. That doesn't mean buddy isn't a child molester.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Of course you do..Lt, I'm not angry at your observation. I just thought if went a little far with the whole bang a six year old daughter and then play the victim stuff. I think we all agreed the dude wasn't too bright. As for anger in this thread, you might direct that question to Steelhead?

She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I assure you that he is not angry.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Fair enough Lt.
I have a hunch he just accused me of being what's wrong with this country. But that's OK, he doesn't know me from Adam...

She's gone shootin..
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I've seen child molesters that look like him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Of couse not. Emotion would require though, something
still(middle name given)head would be incapable of.

Why would you assume anyone is angry when you're offered money to prove you're right?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Scott, aka DickSteelhead, just has daddy and California issues. Both must have screwed him.

Nope, I can read sign. Guessing you're still pussy hurt over the skank you use to bang that overdosed on drugs. My bet is that her overdosing was the quickest way to get away from you. After all, how many times could she put up with blowing you for a $10 rock.

As the post read then, she wasn't mine, then or any other time. You are just a butt hurt [bleep] stick that thinks he is the only one with a bad family. Go ahead and play that off, just as in the case with Certifable, you don't know me, and you don't know [bleep]. I've seen what you think of families and the children involved.

I'll give you credit in that you say what you think. Some seem to think your a stand up guy who says what's on his mind. But I doubt you have the balls to talk to people like that in person. Nope, you're just a ball licker who put his time in being told what to do because you couldn't do it yourself.
Just an observation.

Lt.P, no hard feelings or anger with me here either. No discounting your hunch or gut feeling, you have had to put up with [bleep] heads like that in a much more relevant situation. I just don't see it the way it turned with the others here.

Sean
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 52 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,159
Posts18,523,475
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.