Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TooDogs
guy in the pic looks stoned.

Hell, in Cochise County, we've had COUNTY SUPERVISORS that looked like that at 0700 on a Sunday Morning.

They ALL smell really bad,......too.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Cut his hair and give him a shave and he'd look like an insurance salesman.

He's probably a nice man, and not a sexual deviant.

Probably a peace-loving mellow old dude. Wait.....that broken nose don't look too mellow.

And most likely very bright as well.......wait, expired tags when? Weed card expired.......well, maybe not so bright.

Yep, probably just a regular, productive, upstanding American.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Several years ago the Rainbow parasites gathered here in Idaho, about 55 miles north of Boise, in the Boise Nat'l. Forest, Bear Valley area. They left it looking like a garbage dump, shoplifted stuff from the small grocery store and general store in Crouch and Garden Valley, panhandled from the locals, and several trucks were broken into and stuff stolen.

Don't know if they've changed their ways or not but they damned sure do not benefit any community they visit. Hope they don't visit Idaho again.

L.W.
In '89 they were near Jarbidge, NV which is closer to here than to anyplace in NV. They were way out away from everything but they did leave quite a bit of money in local stores. The taxpayers cleaned up the mess.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't change or quote any of your words. I still think it is a stretch to bet he is a molester. Most pot heads are more apt to offer you a beer or some bbq while the game is on. Now meth, heroin, or coke, you better not turn your back or let your guard down for even a moment. I'm sure you have dealt professionally with both groups.

Sean
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I ran into the "Rainbow Family" on a summer horseback trip in New Mexico back in the 90's...Let's just call it very memorable...hippies stink...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm familiar with soulless eyes.

[Linked Image]

that your brother SteelHead? Guy has expression of huge anger, resentment. Tortured soul.

GOA
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by Certifiable
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch.

+1

+ another. Stupid, no doubt. Molester? All the LE and residents of their campsites have said they trashed the place, burglurized some vehicles, and five finger discounted a few grocery items. Not one report of molestations or rape. That takes too much energy, kinda like work.

The only stretch is changing my words. I didn't say he IS a child molester. I'll stand by my bet though.

I think your bet is safe Pat. All the California [bleep] think your nuts and can't read. Pretty telling, ain't it...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm thinking there are a few here that would let their daughters ride the ice cream truck with him.

People ain't difficult to read

Yeah...you right. Then they'd be crying about being a victim again.
what are you guys even talking about!? Guys guilty of being an idiot and having a bunch of weed...
What's all this talk about 6 yr old daughters, ice cream trucks, and playing victim???

Another all loving Californian.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'd say callin a dude with a bunch of weed a child molester is a bit of a stretch.

+1

And another vote from a CONSERVATIVE state...........laffin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
We had a Rainbow gathering near us in western Colorado. They trashed Overland Reservoir and had some dickheads camp on it for the remainder of the summer to 'clean it up'. They didn't, locals had to do that part and it wasn't pretty.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bristoe
More than anything,..the guy is a stone cold dumbazz.

How damn dumb does a person have to be to drive around with expired tags while carrying a tow sack full of pot?

We call it dope for a reason.

Here, hold my beer and watch this!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doods,

This thread has totally harshed my mellow.

Can't we all just get along? grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's 2013.

All the genuine hippies are now retired attorneys and stock brokers.

Anybody running around trying to be a hippie these days needs to get a clue.

there a dime a dozen in this county....

and still don't have a clue... of course, 400 acid trips and having filter 10,000 pounds of pot thru their lungs over the last 40+ years contributes to not having a clue about much in general...

in my travels, I have passed thru several places in several states where they have just had one of their gatherings... leaving the place trashed was one of their common underlying themes...

I've also always cracked up that hippies want to eat healthy, protect mother nature etc etc etc... then pollute their bodies with all sorts of crap chemicals until it finally kills them....

stupid schitts...

not enough of them got their brains bashed in by WW 2 vets back in the 60s...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think we're getting along just right. smile

It is a peculiar trait among some humans to think that it is wrong to assess others by their appearance and past.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
here's an example of the left over hippies we have around here...

a few years ago, at a major intersection here in town, there are a couple of these hippies standing on a street corner ( in their early 60s) with signs that say " USA, Get out of Iraq"...

so I was parked in a close by parking lot, since I had gone into the store there....

so I walked over and asked them why they wanted American Troops out of Iraq..... and they are more than happy to tell me about American troops over there killing innocent Muslims and babies and women and children.. the usual Hippie Crap...

My response was, 'oh you mean Iran, not Iraq.. now I understand.. thanks!'

drove by a couple hours later, and they were still out there promoting their agenda.. except the signs said "USA, Get out of Iraq... Scribble Scribble..... IRAN!!!"

"don't Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me... lets roll another one, just like the other one...you've been hanging onto it, and I sure would like a hit..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Profiling?

laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bias...it's what keep people alive.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This thread's gotta be some kind of record for the Campfire. 6 Pages and no picture of the 6 year old daughter yet...

LOL
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
A little OT but,..I was talking to a road manager for a music legend a few years back. He was telling me that "back in the day" this particular performer was buying over 60 grand in cocaine a year just to keep enough roadies on the job to be able to tour.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This thread's gotta be some kind of record for the Campfire. 6 Pages and no picture of the 6 year old daughter yet...

HERE YA GO!:

[Linked Image]

well, she was 6 yrs old once upon a time... whistle

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (300jimmy, 2ndwind, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 2UP, 270cowboy, 50 invisible), 1,776 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,150
Posts18,523,363
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.